Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Should SWRP Staff Admins be able to lead Major Factions?

Should admins be able to lead major factions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Link for the lazy: https://www.starwarsrp.net/ams/factions.2910/page/major-factions.7/

d542db4a4fa7b5ebcd8b15c3fd67cd36.png

For context, we just removed RPJs from these rules so they can go be free. I say let's release the Admins, mainly because the GA leader Valery is pissing me off in my DMs and I'm MADGE.

f5dcd029bffe5f145aea250cb3c4c114.png

if you voted "dont care", please show us how much by love reacting this post

also boost me

boost me
bost me
bost me
boost me
bost me
bost me
boost me
bost me
bost me
boost me
bost me
bost me
boost me
bost me
bost me

At this point in time, why not?

I feel like we (Or at least most of us) have gotten over the OOC salt fest that plagued the forums by now and have at least gone through a reasonable amount of growing up to know that collaboration with the opposition, regardless of Major or Minor status is far better than being "Yeah fuck these guys and their writers both IC and OOC, do whatever it takes to win - we lost? Fuck this shit." mentality.

I think that as long as any sort of OOC decision that is being made to finalize the outcome of any major conflict is regulated in the event that there are admin-led factions being relevant, then we should be fine. We still have to reach a point where it is even relevant enough to debate unless it's clear that there's some form of underhanded antics going on.

As long as the proper steps are taken to insure that factions lead by admins don't have an advantage over other factions and everyone is standing on even footing, I say go for it. I'm sure there would need to be some behind the scenes changes to make sure that judging remains impartial and stuff, but I think if an admin has a creative vision that can bring some activity to the map game than why not?

i would've rather engaged in opinionated discussion but this social experiment is more captivating ngl

how many of you are in this thread that haven't posted since March lmao I need to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom