Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Shadow Empire: Weavers of Fate | EE Dominon of Hirsi

Kessia Miran / Agent Chameleon
Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Special Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
Z6yr2zn.png
Objective IV.: Just an average day…
Equipment: Væringi MK. I Assassin Armour and Cloak | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto || Empyrean gland
Tags: Sion Courtee Sion Courtee | Lilanna Kelamvor Lilanna Kelamvor | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Birth of War ]
<"High Nelvaanian language"> | ~ telepathic communication ~

Was Kessia happy? No, definitely not, because she was entrusted to take care and practice with several young Wardens on the planet Hirsi. On the planet, far away from them, military exercises were held, so the Lord Commanders thought it was a good idea for the disciples to do a similar thing. However, since almost no one had time to oversee them because of the military exercise, only Kessia remained to do this task. Who wasn't too happy about it.

After all, who was she? Only for the Empress's personal bodyguard and her stand-in. Countless times when Ingrid had other things to do, Kessia replaced the other woman. What is the Empress doing now? She goes alone into the lion’s den, where anything can happen. There was only one reason why Chameleon wanted to protect her. Well, two; the first reason was brainwashing and conditioning, i.e., that she has no other option to do so. And the second reason is that she will probably be killed if Ingrid dies because she won’t be needed anymore. She could easily imagine this from Lady Hall’a, Ingrid's aunt, who made her a Sithspawn.

She looked through the half-dozen disciples as they lined up. They were on the surface, at an abandoned mine. The ground consisted of small pebbles, not far from them there was also a lake. Kessia wore full armour and a cloak over it; it wasn't very clear whether she was a man or a woman. Only her voice revealed this:

<"Everyone, get your lightsaber to your hand and pick up the base position!"> she said in a voice like a training officer.

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Objective 1: Military Exercise
Ships:
Adjudicator class Star Destroyer, standard class Assault and bomber ships, civilian shuttles.

Admiral Vetch's Flagship arrived out of hyperspace with an all- too-familiar, jarring sensation the crew had long since came to expect. What they didn't expect, however, was the stern grimace on the face of their Admiral as he personally keyed comms to the surface.

"This is Admiral Stirric Vetch requesting permission to come planet-side and engage military mandate training exercises."

The admiral's voice was clear yet appeared to almost hold a tone of discomfort. He was late for one thing. That would be bad enough by his books. But, planet-side encounters. Well, that'd be enough to give any individual the shivers.

Or so he thought.

Bridge officer Hallier ambled across the vast walkway before coming to a rest beside the old man.

"Uh, Sir" she began.
"Manuals state Admirals do not need to request permission for landing on friendly territories, Sir". She smiled expectantly.

Vetch turned to regard the young officer. He had served with her for about two galactic rotations now and her seemingly boundless positivity still managed to strike him as remarkable. He hoped it would last, the galaxy was bleak enough already.

"Ofiicer Hallier" Vetch remarked. His tone measured and friendly whilst still somehow managing to sound professional enough that passers-by would assume he was giving the bridge officer some order or another.
"Perhaps it is time we updated those manuals. We are visitors here, not stationed. It never hurts to be polite."

A sudden blip from the comms array snatched the admiral's attention away from the officer as he opened the channel.

'Admiral Vetch, Sir. You are cleared for planetary deployment."
The younger man seemed confused by the request to which the Admiral sighed internally. It was apparent not many others shared his formal mentality. A shame really, but ultimately, it was not his responsibility to better educate his peers on simple etticates.

'Acknowledged, comm tower. Stand by for descent."

Stirric Vetch keyed off the comms and turned to regard the collective bridge staff.

"Okay, bring us down to the surface. I want squadrons ready for aerial manoeuvre drills, I need Tech support to provide a full intricacies and external analysis. I need stock taken and I need each if you to go over your stations. Not a single data bit of of place. We're already running late so everything on the double."

With that, the Flagship began its descent.
Admiral Vetch exhaled sharply once more. He couldn't shake the almost leering sense of vulnerability. It always struck him worse when entering a planet's suface. Ironically, it felt almost Alien.

pBvQqeX.png

Objective: Find questions
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
While Airian spoke, Taozi only half-listened. Her mind was too preoccupied with finding the words to the questions she had to really pay attention. Staring off into the distance, she hummed quietly to herself. What could she ask, around Ingrid, that wouldn't compromise her status as a Rebel? As far as Ingrid knew, she was an... Odd case of a citizen. Ingrid was aware of Taozi's opinion of the Empire's people being broken, and could likely tell she was only involved with the Empire for the money.

Even still, Ingrid definitely wouldn't like any of the secrets Taozi was hiding.

Lightly drumming her fingers on her buy'ce, Taozi mulled over her questions in her head. Would Airian even have the answers to them? Slightly tilting her head to the side, Taozi figured out which question to ask first. Looking up at Airian, Taozi would allow the taller woman to answer Ingrid's question, before asking her own.

"What can you tell me about the Living Force?"

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
pBvQqeX.png
Objective III.: The Weavers
Equipment: The Soulsabers | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Desert Rose ]

~ Unfortunately, I can’t say much about Shadow Empire, my sisters and I were never members or part of it. Our parents were traitors who fled before we were born. They were later found and killed by assassins. We came here after that. But I’m happy to tell you what I know about my species if you have specific questions, your majesty. ~ she replied to Ingrid.

This was unfortunate, though logical. Based on what they knew so far about the Shadow Empire, they were definitely a Dark Side centric thing, except for one part of the religion. And this place was everything, just not just the Dark Side affected. Going back to the questions, there were still an infinite number of possibilities.

"You are the first living of your kind we meet, we only saw statues on PX-0826, close to the planet Ahch-to. What are your species? What racial specialties do they have? And what is your connection with Skulenus?" the man priestess said that Skulenus created them, but perhaps Airian can give a more accurate answer.

The woman then turned to Taozi.

~ The Living Force cannot exist without the Cosmic Force. To follow or accept only one from the two sides is a depravity, corruption. The Force is the point, common harmony. If you only believe in the Living Force, you deny the Dark Side and death. One cannot exist without the other. Both the Light Side and the Dark Side are necessary and legal. Neither is worse than the other. There is no point in separating Living and Cosmic Force. Or do you think otherwise? ~ she asked.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

pBvQqeX.png

Sion stepped off a transport. Last, letting everyone else go first. Yes, he would let them all face any enemies first. And then he would play clean up.

Truth be told, Sion detested face to face combat. He much preferred, as better suited for, combat from a distance. A distance where he could invoke his dark arts upon the unsuspecting. Not to say he couldn't hold his own in a duel. It simply wasn't his forte.

As he stepped off the ramp, and his boots crunched the dry and sand ground, he sighed. His long and pointy teeth creating a hissing sound as he did. As a Pau'an, such an arid and dirty planet did not suit him. He flourished in lush areas, full of wildlife and fresh air. And the beasts. Oh how he missed them.

Once he'd seen enough of the desolate landscape, he stretched his senses out with the Force. Commanding it yet again to succumb to his will and do his bidding. He was searching for someone in particular. The Empress herself, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . Best to make his presence known to her, lest he meet a tragic ending all too soon.

He was relatively sure he saw her Force signature, unless she had masked it. If she did not, Sion set off towards Ingrid and Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan .

He pulled his robes open, the heat getting to him. With one hand, his elongated fingers wiped sweat from his brow, before it could drip into his eyes. The last thing he needed was to have his vision impaired in any way.

He wore a simply black tunic with white trim and black pants under his robes. The tunic was belted. Hanging from the belt was the hilt of a saber. Very basic and plain, it was polished til the Beskar shined.

As he followed in the footsteps of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan , he reached the top of the stairs. Feeling a chill run down his spine, he hissed in a deep breath.

Then one foot in front of the other, he descended into the unknown.

Ships:
Adjudicator class Star Destroyer, standard class Assault and bomber ships, civilian shuttles
Current assignment: Exterior investigation.

The star destroyer was magnificent. The structures and cables stretched for miles in all directions- blocking any would be horizon from the pitiful dustball the Admiral found himself on.
Despite his disdain for the planet however, Stirric found himself concluding its one, singular positive. It was all too easy to become accustomed to the vast emptiness of space throughout the galaxy. Its grandeur belittling that of ant achievement. It was another matter when it came to planers though.

It was not exactly a common occurance for a star destroyer to make landfall - especially in the case of Stirric Vetch- but he couldn't deny the comparison between the finite area making the planets surface. On the ground, the star destroyer looked exactly as it should: Collossal, imposing, deadly, beautiful.

Stirric likened himself to that of a farmer who would look across their land after a particularly strong harvest. The pride was almost enough to overwhelm him.

But that, he thought. That was okay.

He pulled up a small data pad and began to gaze at the many readings. For each few seconds that passed, more data blipped up across his screen. The data itself showed with green readouts. Excellent.

Looking from data to ship, Stirric came to a realisation. He had never understood why certain officials had felt the need to name their flagships. It had always seemed arrogant in a way- an attachment to unnecessary things.

He understood it now.

"Admiral Vetch, Sir."
Bridge officer Hallier's came through his personal comm. Her excitement seemingly barely contained.
"All initial scans showing positive. Engineers are preparing for a full work through."

"Excellent work, Office Hallier. Please prepare commander Targryn for military drills. Have him expect me within ten minutes."

"Very good sir, will there be anything else?"

Stirric turned to regard the star destroyer once more. He cursed silently that he did not request fifteen minutes instead.

"Yes, one other matter. Gather the bridge crew together and have a name for our star destroyer ready for my return."

"SIR?!"

Stirric grinned as keyed his comms off and headed for military grounds.

Last edited:
Ships:
Adjudicator class Star Destroyer, standard class Assault and bomber ships, civilian shuttles
Current assignment: Combat scenarios

Admiral Stirric Vetch cursed under his breath. There was, arguably, nothing on this planet. No immediate signs of inhabitation or even any vegetation to behold but yet the dust and dirt seemed to prove adversary enough as specks kicked up towards him with every step.

He didn't think he'd ever understand how anyone could stomach planetary life. It felt unnatural. Stirric reached a small, hanging embankment that dropped to a low crater-like form. In its dead centre, the Admiral saw commander Targryn barking various orders to the throng of armoured soldiers spread out amongst him. Stirric observed in silence for a time, not for any sense of judgement or grim intrigue but instead the Admiral sifted until he could prevent his feet from slipping from under him on the uneven ground.

By God do I miss the level flooring he thought with a genuine anguish. He likened the sight of him maintaining balance containing all the grace of a bantha during a planetary free fall. He chuckled lowly to himself at that.

Below him, the commander looked up.

"Form up marines, Admiral present!" Targryn's voice boomed, enhanced by the vast multitude of nothing around them. Vetch, awkwardly, closed the gap between them.

"As you were, commander" Stirric gazed across to the gathered marines, he didn't need to see their faces to tell they were exhausted." In fact, everyone take a few minutes- I need to speak with your commander a moment. The marines wavered for a moment as though they had not heard him right. Then, slowly, they began to fall.some falling straight to the earthen ground whilst others elected to lean themselves against supply columns.

"Is there a problem sir?" Targryn asked, his hand already reaching for his holster. Stirric appreciated that about the man, having a glorified security detail had never seemed necessary aboard the star destroyer but here, it made him feel safe.

"At ease, commander, there is no problem. Unless, of course, you count being on this planet at all."
Commander Targryn regarded him silently.

"I need your take on the situation, commander. How are the marines faring?"

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
pBvQqeX.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | Brynja coat and hat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag(s): Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Sion Courtee Sion Courtee | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Desert Rose ]

Ingrid was still wearing her necklace at the moment, so the woman's presence was hidden in the Force. Although her fiery red hair, height, and airy physique in her long military coat made her identity quite obvious, even from afar. And the two Wolfguards next to the dropship have made it even clearer that the Empress was indeed present at this place.

And the soldiers also told the woman that a "guest" was coming where they were, although Ingrid sensed and saw that Pau'an was approaching. However, she has not dealt with it yet, as their host has answered her question.

~ PX-0826, yes, but we just call it Skulenus. We come from that planet. Skulenus was in the eyes of many, a god, but probably he was a Sith Lord, he created our species not long after the fall of Valkorion. Skulenians, as we call ourselves, but many just refer to us as “The Children of the God". What you have already noticed are telepaths and empaths, with high intelligence and longer lives than humans. Our reproduction is difficult, so there are not many members of our species. We don’t like the public, we all live in seclusion and secrecy. This is also true for the other members of the species. We rarely even meet each other. ~ she explained.

Ingrid nodded, these were very interesting and important informations.

"Where is your motherland right now? How and where do we find the other members of your species?" she asked.

The woman, meanwhile, even sent a telepathic message to the newcomer, Sion Courtee Sion Courtee .

~ Come closer, you came here for questions too, didn't you? ~

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

pBvQqeX.png

Objective: Find answers
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim || Sion Courtee Sion Courtee
The woman's answer was not what Taozi expected. Her time with Manu had been somewhat enlightening, but he didn't have the time to teach her everything he knew about the Living Force. From what he did teach her, though, the Living and Cosmic forces were in fact, different. How did he compare them, again?

The Cosmic Force was the ocean, and the Living Force the fish.

"You... Have a very different view of the Force, it seems. My teacher taught me that the Living Force is everyone and everything connected, and it feeds into the Cosmic Force, which is the Will of the Force, so to speak."

Leaning back in the bench, Taozi hummed quietly. Though Airian had a different view of the Force, did not mean she had nothing to teach. Lightly drumming her fingertips on her buy'ce, Taozi pondered. She was getting answers, but those answers led to ever more questions.

Z6yr2zn.png
O B J E C T I V E IV:
Lilanna was never in favor of training missions. To her, it always felt like a waste of energy, at least for herself. She wasn't a soldier after all, she was a Warden, military formations and battlefield commanding wasn't nor would ever be in her skill set; nor should it have been if she was to have a say in it. Regardless, it didn't much matter now as she stood in formation, body rigid as she listened to her superior give out the orders. Truth be told, Lilanna would rather be near the Empress, but her majesty was exceptionally skilled at disappearing without a word and leaving Lilanna stumbling over herself trying to keep up.​
Part of her wondered if that maybe this whole exercise was some sort of punishment for a mistake she had made, or if this was just a routine drill being done to keep her from 'interfering' with whatever it was that the Empress was doing at current. All she could confirm though, was that this planet was a dead and hallow thing, and she couldn't think of a more unforgiving world to set up on; save for perhaps setting up shop on Mustafar.​
Being ordered to take her saber, Lilanna's hilt was already in hand, and moved to take up a position. Seeing that several of her fellows moved to set up along the mouth of the mine, or various crevices deeper within, Lilanna decided to venture closer to the front, the stealth module in her armor began to take effect, with her lead colored armor starting to blend in with the darkness of the caves, the Warden slowly becoming invisible at first glance, as she maneuvered herself to the entrance of the mine. She leapt up, tucking herself into a half flip, as her grav boots would engage, clinging herself to the top of the metal bulkhead of one of the main struts for the cave. With a little bit of leg work, Lilanna re-positioned herself, one of her hands holding onto the strut for support, her legs remaining pressed against the metal so she could detach and fall upon the opposing team; thankfully for them, her saber had been set to stun. Now she merely waited, her mind reaching out to sense for those who might be moving to try and take their 'base'. Unfortunately for them, the force gave one many abilities, and today Lilanna intended on showcasing just what those abilities were.​

oFmkOzR.gif

Mikilanna Mihaly (Darth Kauhu)
Overseer of Science Development, Knight Warden of the Shroud

Z6yr2zn.png

Equipment: Dark Blessings of Kuolema (Twin Lightsabers), Feravvax XVI (Cybernetic Eyes), PITA CV1 (Cybernetic / Bionic Tail), Omni VI (Bionic Arm), Varjokävely (Battle Outfit)
Ship: Aries XIII
Tags: N/A

8YW14vP.png

With phase one of the expedition underway, the time had come for her to explore a region of the wastelands that was recently discovered by probe droids. The unexplored region, judging by the scratchy holoimages sent back, was in possession of differing colored flora that appeared to grow unnatural in comparison to the rest of the flora inhabiting the wastelands. After numerous debates, some growing heated, among her trusted inner circle of peers and herself, it was decided this region was to be explored and charted; samples collected in secrecy. The work the scientific community of the Empire conducted, most producing results beneficial to the Empire's successful growth, also harbored hidden agendas, projects, and experiments conducted in the dark, away from prying eyes. It was these that her rivals and non-supporters screamed their disdain against the science division. Their cries were hollow in her opinion, as all governments orchestrated scenes they wished to keep from the public; and her non-supporters and rivals were fools if they though otherwise.

To prevent leaks, she would personally lead the mission with only her most trusted and loyal associates; scientists, students, and soldiers alike. She knew how the political engine worked, taking measures to pick and pluck from the ranks of the science department and military legions those she could easily manipulate through various promises, backroom deals, and financial gains. In their minds, they thought themselves her friends; in her mind, they were simple tools to use. In fact, each one of her associates were under the influence of a net of mental domination cast over them by her. Very few among the Empire knew she was Sith, less knew she was a Sith Lord. And none, alive, knew her alter ego. And like little lambs, one by one they followed their shepherd into the unknown region....

arWRVPQ.png

"D
irector Mihaly," one of the returning scouts said, near breathless, whilst approaching her and the rest of the entourage, "We found a massive cave to the east overlooking the entrance into the unknown valley below. Also, another scout has reported discovering some lake with weird looking plants and flowers growing about it."

T
he lake and it's surrounding prospects of flora was fascinating in itself, but it was the cave that garnered the most interest. Each of the holoimages she saw from the probe droid's initial patrols, there was no sign of a cave; massive or otherwise. The lake would wait, for now, placing emphasis on exploring the cave. Raising a her natural arm to quell the concerns of the others, she said with a crisp tone,
"I'm aware we lack the proper equipment to be spelunking caves. However, we are not favored by time on this expedition, so we shall investigate both." Turning to one of the professors, and elderly man with wiry white hair, a bushy dirty white beard, and a stout frame that was upheld by two mechanical legs, she added, "Dr. Tuta, you will lead the group to the lake and begin the work at once. I'll take a trio of soldiers to examine the cave."

Without waiting for a response, she led the soldiers in the direction of the cave as they marched behind the scout who would lead them to their destination. Upon first impressions, the cave gave off a cold, disturbing feeling, like one would find traversing a graveyard in the witching hour. The cave's maw was massive, but what she found interesting was the plant life around it. She couldn't see colors due to her cybernetic eyes, so after making an inquiry to the plant's colorful nature she was told all the plants where a dark grey color. It wasn't the color of the plants that continued to bewitch her interest, but the design and the feeling she was exhibiting from them through the Force. They felt dark, almost displaying hatred but she knew plants were void of true emotions, less you believed the cracks who would explain in great lengths that plants are emotional species. She also noticed the plants cowered away from the natural light, bending and twisting toward the safety of the shadows cast down by the cave's rocky structure.

For now, the plants, like the those by the lake, would have to wait. Besides, she believed these plants outside the cave were lost souls, seeds once dragged from the cave, long detached from their brethren inside.

9lenMLk.png

Well, this wasn't exactly what he expected to be doing. Kahlil sat among the sick, eyes closed. Healing through the Force wasn't something he was particularly good at, but it was enough to help these poor souls trapped in such a hazardous wasteland. He set his hand to the back of a child that was coughing so hard blood had started to come from their throat. The process was long, difficult. But the toxins would be removed, bit by bit. It was almost like lead poisoning.

But worse.

An exhausted sigh escaped the man as he lowered his hand back to his side. The child blinked. No longer sick and went running into his parents waiting arms as they cried with joy. Kahlil let a half smile form before turning his head to a commotion. Ships landed. Doctors? Ah, from the Eternals. He pushed his way up to his feet, nodding to those still awaiting treatment around him.

"Come, they can help."

Ships:
Current assignment: Combat scenarios

Unlike Stirric Vetch, Commander Targryn had little difficulty navigating the crater-like slope from the training grounds along its base. In fact, he seemed to hold a natural familiarity with the dustball. Stirroc supposed that particular feat would come have come as a result of the many grueling training exercises for the ultranaughts. Stirric recalled his days as a young cadet under the Sith Empire and concluded rather quickly he'd much preferred their more reserved approach.

"Sir?" Targryn prompted, startling the Admiral as his memories disappeared immediately.
"At ease, commander" he said " Forgive me, I was lost in thought for a moment".

"Understood sir." Targryn, disregarding the previous order, snapped himself to a somewhat casual yet prepared stance. The jaring of the motion would have been enough to give any regular marine severe whiplash.

"Targryn, what can you tell me of this place?"

"Not really much to say on that, Admiral. Mostly just barren rock with a couple toxic gas regions. Has a few surviving settlements, though Ferric knows how they manage it".

"Strange indeed." Stirric wheeled about suddenly as though done with that particular line of questioning "How are the soldiers faring?"

"They're rusty, Sir. Lack of an enemy to fight is enough to make any soldier crazy. I have sent a few squads further in land with the flag as per your orders but there has been nothing of note there. May I ask the point of it sir?"

Stirric simply smiled at the commander as though in on some private joke.
"Commander, its a training exercise. There is not supposed to be a point. Just a test to see if it can be done. Dismissed"

Stirric chuckled to himself as he began to head back towards the star destroyer.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan

Sion slunk forward, a perplexed look on his pointy face. He stared at Ingrid for a moment or so. It was almost as if her telepathic query caught him by surprise. Like he had not expected the Empress to take note of his presence. He hissed softly, tongue sliding over his pointed teeth as he attempted to wet his dry, cracked lips.

Empress, forgive my intrusion, I beg. I only seek to ensure your safety. However, upon seeing and hearing...

He motioned towards the being they were questioning and which was answering.

I find myself fascinated. I am intrigued and wish only to stay and hear more.

SSion dipped his head respectfully to Ingrid. He was, indeed, fascinated by the small bit he had heard. His mind was racing. Searching his vast stores of knowledge for a reference to the being present with them. Alas, he found he knew nothing.

Yet.

He tilted his head and motioned to Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan seared on the bench nearby. The Pau'an offered her a smile, though given the razor sharp teeth and his pale white Visage, it came off more malicious than it was intended.

May I join you?

pBvQqeX.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Desert Rose ]

~ I am willing to accept the views of others as well, even if I have learned this, or to learn from others. For me, balance and harmony are most important. And that requires both; Living Force, Cosmic Force, Light side or Dark side. ~ she answered kindly to Taozi's words.

Meanwhile, she turned to Ingrid and shook her head at the woman's question.

~ I can't help in this. I have never had contact with other members of my people. All I know is that they live scattered in the Unknown region. I'm sorry! ~ she answered to Ingrid.

She was about to ask the woman again when Sion physically arrived. Of course, Ingrid knew he was approaching and coming because she saw and felt it. As the man came closer, the red-haired woman stepped back. Instinctive reaction. Safety. When will they finally learn that she doesn't need bodyguards? The Empress is able to defend herself more than 99.99% of the Empire, but she may be 100%. She constantly loses a lot of time explaining this.

The man's question was not answered by Ingrid, but by the host, she pointed to the benches with her hand.

~ Of course, please sit down. Although I thought my previous invitation was enough! ~

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
pBvQqeX.png
dRUm20K.png
[ Desert Rose ]

Ingrid nodded in response; she didn't really expect much more when she said that most of her life had been lived here. Not to mention the other things. All of this was unfortunate, but at least she already had more information about this species. They had to go back to PX first; there may have been more information about this. They literally have to dig deeper on that planet. This will be one of her first things to do is look for places where they can live in hiding.

"Thank you for your answers. I don't have any more questions, thank you for your patience. I won't take up your time anymore. Alor, Mr., priestess!" said goodbye to the company.

Since she hadn't sat yet, she turned away from the company and headed back to the dropship that was waiting at the bottom of the valley. She still had a lot of work to do. Ingrid walked down to the spaceship at a calm, pleasant pace. Since she didn't have to wait for anyone here now, the vehicle took off and headed back for the ENS Crimson Empress.

So Taozi and Zion were left alone with their host…

//Last post as a PC, I’ll stay here as a DM, if anyone need answers from the priestess.//

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
Z6yr2zn.png
Objective: BYOO, Try to not shoot anyone!
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I couldn’t say this is the best place I’ve turned in my life. The drinks on this planet are lousy, but at least they’re cheap. If the locals drink this, I’m not really surprised there were so many patients here. Currently, I had a bodyguard job, that is, not; my job lasted until I accompanied a trader here who brought medicines. I had to take care of the meds. It’s an easy job and the pay wasn’t bad either. So now I was sitting here in the cantina with an acquaintance, Braga, and another man.

I did not drink a local drink, but one that was brought from the outside world; the local ones didn't seem too reassuring. I looked at the two empty glasses in front of me, then drank the third one and put it in front of me. Then, with a sloppy motion, I threw the darts into the centre of the target. I haven't felt the effects of the drink yet. I motioned for the bartender to ask for one more. After that, I turned in the direction of my two partners and pushed my helmet a little further.

"It is still my opinion we should have blown up that palace…" I looked at Braga and then at the other man. "What do you think? Did you hear what happened on Annaj?"

Another drink arrived, and a second later another empty glass tapped on the table. Another dart landed in the middle of the target.

1FgpkWL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Z6yr2zn.png

Objective: Try not to shoot anyone or get shot at!
Equipment Rifle, Sword, Magnetic Thermal Detonators, Thermite Explosives, Heavy Blaster Pistol, Carbine,
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Arturo Braga Arturo Braga

Tovald was about to respond but he had spotted a small spider on the table. He held his hand over it, poised to bring it down upon the poor Arachnid. He hesitated, who was he to decide on the spider’s fate? Granted, he was bigger than it, had higher executive functioning than it. But it was still sentient, and he really didn’t want to kill it for no reason but for the sake of doing so. He isn’t a monster, at least he hoped he wasn’t.

He grabbed a smaller glass and placed it over the spider so that said arachnid wouldn’t get squashed or skewered by the darts. Tovald turned all his attention to the map and the location Silhana Lolaes'ra had pointed out. What would blowing up a palace accomplish?

<“Why did you want to blow up that palace in particular?”> Tovald asked finally, he wanted to be sure of what they were doing before lending in his services. A hunter should never run into things blind.

The drinks here have an aftertaste that he couldn’t quite put his finger on. It tasted like the glasses haven’t been washed so two drinks now blended into something … interesting. It wasn’t a bad taste, he quite liked it. He had two empty glasses in front of him now. The spider is still safe in its glass cage.

<“No, what did happen over there?”> He asked finally after a few moments of consideration. Better to ask than to sit quietly out of ignorance.

Last edited:
Still going, despite everything.
Z6yr2zn.png

Objective: Keep the bounty hunter happy, wait for the survey team
Kit: KC-77N Hybrid Pistol, Black Sun Armor Mark. I, Vibroblade
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Tovald Kahmen’’a Tovald Kahmen’’a

"Renegade Suns attempted a coup. We put it down, eventually." Arturo replied, raising an eyebrow as the man called Tovald glassed a spider. Echoes of that day could still be heard all across Black Sun territory if you listened close enough, and chances were they wouldn't fade anytime soon. Not unless we put down the dissenters and restore the peace, the Underboss thought, taking a sip from his drink. The whole affair had been a bit bloody for his liking, and the prospect of spilling more did not sit well with him, especially since he knew some of the people on the other side.

But what was he to do? Loyalty was rewarded, disloyalty punished. Everyone knew that. Still, it didn't make the bad taste go away. Or maybe that's the drink?

Raising his glass, Arturo turned a keen eye to the contents. So far as cantinas went, this was up there with the worst. Dingy lighting, terrible music, and the kind of crowd that had you keeping your blaster close. Not to mention the drinks; they were perhaps the worst part about it all. Cheap, watered down liquor the kind of which only a twi'lek would drink. Hang on. "You been holding out on us, Lynne? Only that doesn't look like the swill they've got me drinking." Doing his best to keep a look of incredulity from crossing his features, Arturo turned back to Tovald.

"Come to think of it, your drink looks different too." And from all the empty glasses dotted about, it seemed he was enjoying them. Must have a stronger stomach than I. Or a blaster-proof liver. Shrugging, Arturo let the matter slide, and took another swig of his drink. As it happened, crossing his fingers and hoping for the best didn't improve the taste. More's the pity. Pushing his empty glass away, he shot a glance at the Lady Orchid.

"Frankly, I'm surprised you're still disappointed about that business on Annaj. You must've really wanted to stick it to Broka, huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom