Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Rise of the Hutt Space Consortium (Open to All)

IwEHYwZ.png
Engaging: Koda Fett Koda Fett | Daesha Sivron Daesha Sivron | Domino Domino

Almost instantly, the Klatooinian felt the air tense around him as another Twi'lek joined the crowd and spoke toward the Mandalorian. Canine eyes carefully assessed what was going on before him. Old Captain Kalico had once told him to "Never rush into unknown waters". It had be the grandfatherly Devaronian's way of telling him to analyze a situation carefully before responding to it. After all, jumping to conclusions can make mistakes and mistakes get you killed. Once he saw that there was no trouble to be seen, his posture relaxed once again. But he did pick up one thing.

"Fett? Koda Fett? Gods alive!" His voice rasped into uproarious laughter, "An' here I thought you were dead or retired."

The dog-like man chuckled to himself a little more. In a way, he was somewhat star-struck. He took a healthy gulp of his rum tankard before returning to look to the others that seemed to gather around the cantina now. He raised his mug in Koda's direction.

"Where are my manners? Ha!" He grinned a toothy smirk, "Captain Rhorro Kintor of the Black Bilgerat, at your service. The lads and I occasional follow the stories of your....hunts that make it on the Holonet. Very fancy and thrillin' stuff."

If anything, Captain Kintor came off as a rather jovial pirate. His gestures did not indicate that he wished any harm at the moment. If anything, he might even be persuaded to buy someone a drink. Perhaps it was the rum and the company that was putting him in good spirits.

header1.png

Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae
Wearing: This dress but with dark red accents and fur lining

Background-Eraser-20220213-195203026.png
Darkwire huh? She thought to herself. Everyone in the crime world had heard that name, but she knew nothing about them. She allowed Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud to introduce her to Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora and Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia . "Pleasure to meet you all." she looked sideways at Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud and smiled, the woman's whole demeanor was just sucking her in, but she got the message. "I beleive we should continue our previous discussion at another time Ivory, I am most impressed by the company you keep, and by the monster who appears to be beating the tar out of a rancor." she gave Ivory a 'I'm not done with you' look and returned to her casual demeanour again.

"I am very interested in making some new business associates, all this talk of territory does nothing for me, and I won't be calling it hutt space if we are doing the work." she laughed, she had never liked, nor respected hutts, the fat lazy slugs sat their, for some reason taking all the credit, while the likes of the people in this room took the risks and did the work.

"tell me, if I was to crack open that lovely brain of yours for some juicy intel, are you a payment up front, or a cut of the profits kind of girl?"

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

VARL STATION
Location: Varl Station, Standing awkwardly below'The Family' Spectator Balcony, wondering what the hell she's doing.
Objective: Meet up with Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud for a formal sitdown concerning possible affiliation
Tag: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora
Interacting with - Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora
Kd9zvDh.gif

CHARACTER REFERENCE
Personality Reference

Stilza
  • Angry
  • Temperamental
  • Brash
  • Prone to fits of rage
Naobi
  • Infantile
  • Loving
  • Sweet
  • Not very smart
Moragan
  • The Conscience
Companions

CAB-48 (Cab) - BB Series Astromech, Heavily Modded
AKPX4QQ.png
Snitch - Kowakian Monkey Lizard
L2F2MSX.png
Inventory

ITEMTools-
  1. WeldersTools
  2. Hydrospanner
  3. Scrapper's Goggles
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Miscellany-

SPECTATOR'S SPORT

Viz stopped under the balcony, watching the lithe and beautiful women above and suddenly her imposter syndrome was too much even for Stilza. She backed away and in doing so, smacked into a member of the wait staff, causing drinks to fall shattering to the floor. Absolutely mortified, she stooped to help, but the staffer, a disgruntled young twi'lek, waved her off and cursed under his breath.

"Clutzo" Stilza hissed.

Shaking and trying to get away gracefully from the scene she just made, Viz sidestepped the dias stairs. She adjusted her vest and as she did, noticed a woman watching her. The woman, clean cut, with wavy hair and a well put together demeanor locked gazes with her, then started forward.

"Oh, Hell" Viz whispered, suddenly nervous.

Varl Station, Lower Landing

Jasper was bored out of his mind. A spike in customers had suddenly vanished, as an event somewhere else on the station seemed to draw them away. He had managed to hand out his business card to a few thugs and some sleazy politician, but not much else.

"Tough crowd," he sighed as he continued to clean his glasses. "I'd be better off serving Jawas on Tatooine..."

What was going on out there, the exile wondered to himself. Jasper soon found himself overcome by the urge to explore, something he knew could very well put him in hot water. For a moment, he fought off his curiosity, serving a few more thugs who simply passed through. Before long, however, he found the urge to investigate simply too tantalizing to ignore.

"Ah, screw it," he shrugged, setting down his glass. "A little peak won't kill me."

Jasper departed from his ship, closing it up behind him. He set off, following the general flow of traffic while doing his best to blend in with the random thugs and patrons. The young bartender began to unknowingly make his way towards the main attraction...

Last edited:
A gigantic Herglic stomped up to the guards, demanding to be let through so he could offer his services. Of course, his services might be a blaster to Gorba's face, but... well... Gorba was impressed. This was a truly massive Herglic. They made good bodyguards on account of being able to shove them in front of just about anything.

<Let him through,> Gorba said in Huttese. This one looked familiar. Gorba couldn't exactly recall. The cetaceans all looked the same to him. Had they met.

The guards parted, allowing Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark to come closer to where Gorba sat. Gorba sucked on his hookah pipe and let out another cloud of vapor through his nostrils.

<Soooo... you want a job. Who are you? Why do you seek to enter my gracious employment?>

Tags: Open, looking for interaction

It seemed the scum and villainy of the Galaxy were growing stronger by the day, and Lirka intended to be right in the middle of this rising tide. It was ironic really, she had tried to cast away this life, let it be a lost chapter of her younger self discarded to time. But the Galaxy had a funny way of working, and the Underworld loved to just go and pull you back in. So now here she stood in Varl station, feeling so incredibly out of place.

It was a childish idea to have really, she had danced with the underworld for decades before. But that gaggle of scum was, for the most part, long dead. After that she had played the role of commander and murderer both in militaries, and the dead Sith-Imperial bureaucracy. But now? She was just another member of the gaggle that had decided to show up to the station today. She took some time before making any moves to introduce herself, instead deciding to sit and enjoy some of the spectacle of the arena.

She wasn't impressed.

She leaned over the railing, focusing more towards the hapless slave fighters over the mighty beasts. Once, she had been a champion of the pits: but those days were long gone, even longer than her days as a proper criminal.

"Sloppy form. There's no artistry in it, completely mindless."

She scoffed out her complaints to no one in particular, but regardless of her criticism she watched all the same.

huttbanner-png.1618

Rise of the Hutt Space Consortium
Here to See a Man about a Shark....
Objective: Locate professionals to discuss a unique job opportunity

Relevant Parties: Open to Interaction
Starring: Lirka Ka Lirka Ka Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

eLNFpmq.png

"Hello again, Ka."

Venn didn't look at the marauder as he greeted her, instead leaning casually on the pit railing to watch the madcap violence below. The rancors were a nice touch, but the entertainment overall was rather lowbrow. Venn loved it fiercely. He had a soft spot for fighting pits: he'd been reborn as Sith in a blood-misted death game... it felt like a lifetime ago, now. That exhibition had been rather like this one, actually. Minus the cheering. And the rancors. Now, that would have made that day a whole lot more interesting.

"I never got a chance to thank you for your help... with that thing that didn't happen. Probably unprofessional of me to offer my thanks when you were paid so well. But that was a rather important day for my friends and I- not that anything happened that day, of course." Plunking down into the seat next to her, he grinned and shot her a sideways look.

Despite knowing so little about her, Venn was fairly certain he didn't have a chance in hell of getting Ka to so much as crack a smile. Even so, the levity was the quickest way Venn knew to get people to lower their guard. A lot of rather paranoid types frequented these underworld havens. It paid to keep people calm and at ease, if you liked all of your appendages right where they were.

"It's nice to see a familiar face. I came to find some help for a job... probably too tedious for someone of your skills, but if you've got a friend needing work, send 'em my way, yeah?"

Just like that, all the cards were on the table. No more wondering 'What's this guy's angle? What does he want?' Those kind of thoughts only ever led to unpleasantness. No, better they just sit here as acquaintances and enjoy this slightly boring production-

There was an unexpected flash of color down in the fighting pit. Surprised, Venn actually sat up and gave the main event his attention. There were Gharzr down there; beasts from his home planet! They looked a little starved, which was probably intentional to keep them mean. But where had that sudden burst of green come from?

There it was again! And now a ring of green fire was encircling one of the rancors- when had the other one died? He'd missed it completely. There was a figure in the circle of verdant flames with the beast, and now Venn was on the edge of his seat. "That's no flamethrower..."

A lithe form sprang out of the stadium dust to alight on the rancor's swinging arm, using it as a step up to its head. No longer obscured by the flames, the very tall woman stabbed the rancor with a strange lightsaber, and then as she cried out, the beast's wounds began to fill with that same fire, it raced over its cragged skin and burst from its eyes and it was nearly too bright to watch; the young man was certain he could feel the heat from where he sat.

And then the thing was dead, and the color was gone. Magnificent.

The woman stalked from the arena, and Venn turned to Lirka. "And here you were thinking I was the only freak in the galaxy who set stuff on fire with their mind."

The chance to meet a fellow Pyrokinetic was too rare to pass up- she was obviously quite practiced, but was she using an incantation? A spell? Pure instinct? And why was her fire so green? Could she be a witch of Dathomir?

Venn stood from his seat, questions whirling through his head, when suddenly the Sith Apprentice got a feeling as if he'd just walked through a spiderweb. He actually put a hand to his face, to find what had brushed against his skin, before he froze.

Uh oh.

This was not the first time that subtle shiver had seized him today; he'd felt it while boarding Varl Station, and again when approaching the arena seating. He cursed himself for not realizing it sooner. He knew that quiet silkstep song. He'd felt it that day, when it had been him in the fighting pit. Perhaps drowned out a bit by the aura of the Twice-Emperor, but it'd surely been there. Watching. It seemed she was always watching.

And if Venn knew that The Assassin was here, didn't that mean she had to have picked him out ages ago? Was she watching him now? Well, not necessarily... he wasn't his master, by any stretch of the imagination. He was pretty insignificant compared to the Pale Lady. Maybe he'd flown under her sensors, so to speak? But that seemed unlikely. Venn's master had warned him about her perceptive nature; she was not one to try and fool. Either way, the wisest thing to do was probably to quickly and humbly pay his respects.

"Always a pleasure, Ka. Don't be a stranger."

And just like that, the apprentice took his leave of the pirate.

eLNFpmq.png

Last edited:

Orotta the Hutt

O

AXIS OF CHAMPIONS
VARL STATION

Vienna Hourne Vienna Hourne

"Bah!" The Hutt scoffed, as amused as he was irritated. Hourne had more smarts than most others and for all the fools Orotta had met, she was not one of them. He tried his schemes countless of times, before the Bryn'adul afterwards, all to no avail. He simmered his frustration via further slobbish behaviour, the wet noises that left his mouth as he devoured some obscure creature had been to the discomfort of most. It was no doubt to be seen on the faces of those around him, even if his men were intent to ensure such a look remained hidden from him.

<Remove her from the arena if she does not move herself,> Orotta ordered to his second-hand, <Send in more of the Felucian beasts, mix them with the Onderonians.> It was of even more frustration to see his creatures killed by some non-contestent. If not for her ties, he was sure to have his men detain her. If the lot even could, that was.

But, his attention, once more, returned to Vienna. <The Syndicates all benefit from mutual ties, Vienna, do not be so afraid to tie yourself to another. Invest in smaller amounts, should you wish, and delve in once you are secure. It is names we need to bolster ourselves, and if even a fraction of Hourne enlists themselves in this Consortium then I am satisfied.>

VARL STATION
Daesha Sivron Daesha Sivron | Taneon Darr Taneon Darr

It seemed as if the siuation had defused itself in the moments that came afterwards, the tension near vanished at the absence of one Twi'lek and the revealed friendlier nature of the Klatoonian. It was the latter that came as a shock the most, he must admit, their kind had often been much more animalistic in nature; his own limited time besides a few in the bowels of the Underworld had enabled certain biases, whether founded or not, Fett had believed himself informed on their lot.

"I had business elsewhere," it was all the answer he ever offered at the mention of his rumoured retirement, or demise. He was often seen in the Hutt territories, often on contract to various criminal elements, but as to whether or not it was all business for that time had been left unsaid. He was a most secretive man, one of few allies and fewer friends.

His helmeted head nodded in return, no bottle of his own to raise.

"Is this crew in service to one of the Syndicates, or now in search of a contract beneath this Consortium?" It benefited them all, truth be told. The Syndicates became wealthier, and more contracts were to be issued for those beneath them - assassinations, theft, raids, and more. It was rare that Fett was keen on much, but this had elicited some sliver of excitement within him.

He flashed his visor across to Daesha, even if to see if she was still there.

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L Aă…¤F I O R A
4GO0IL2.png

Location: Varl Station, Outside of 'The Family' Spectator Balcony
Objective: Protect 'The Family,' Meet with Viz Harridan Viz Harridan & Search for New Associates
Tag: Viz Harridan Viz Harridan

OOC: If anyone is looking to work for/with The Family, I'll be meandering around outside the arena once I've finished talking with Viz!

Eye Contact
Their eyes locked, Marcella took a puff of her cigarra, releasing the smoke slowly before waving her hand to ask Viz to come forward, she recognised her from the briefing she was shown earlier. She moved from the wall just outside of the balcony, heading away from the security for a bit more privacy while nonchalantly continuing to inhale the cigarra, "Come!" she spoke, loudly but not loud enough to raise the attention of the folks passing by, wishing to speak with her before she saw The Donna.

VARL STATION
Location: Varl Station, Standing awkwardly below'The Family' Spectator Balcony, wondering what the hell she's doing.
Objective: Meet up with Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud for a formal sitdown concerning possible affiliation
Tag: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora
Interacting with - Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora
Kd9zvDh.gif

CHARACTER REFERENCE
Personality Reference

ďż˝
Stilza
XqIEwaq.gif
  • Angry
  • Temperamental
  • Brash
  • Prone to fits of rage
Naobi
W5ICLoJ.gif
  • Infantile
  • Loving
  • Sweet
  • Not very smart
Moragan
47DTti8.gif
  • The Conscience
  • Poised
  • Calm and Collected
Companions

CAB-48 (Cab) - BB Series Astromech, Heavily Modded
AKPX4QQ.png
Snitch - Kowakian Monkey Lizard
L2F2MSX.png
Inventory

ITEMTools-
  1. WeldersTools
  2. Hydrospanner
  3. Scrapper's Goggles
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Weapons-
  1. HF-94 Blaster Pistol
  2. Scrapped Lightsaber
Miscellany-

SPECTATOR'S SPORT

The woman beckoned, surrounded as she was by cigarra smoke, her eyes shone as she barked the order for Viz to follow.

"Let me at her." Stilza interjected

"No, get lost." Viz snapped. If this was business with The Family she needed to handle it on her own. One did not show up to a job interview being driven by one's multiple personalities.

"IM SO BORED" Naobi whined and Viz pinched herself to shut up her personas before they did any damage.

She followed after the smartly dressed woman, taking a brief moment to adjust her jacket, wishing she'd maybe worn something OTHER than her jumpsuit and spats. She was led to a nook away from the bustle of the dias, where they could be heard over the din.

Swallowing and mustering some kind of confidence, channeling Moragan as best she could, Viz stuck out her hand. "Viz Harridan, Humble Hermit. But you already knew that I'm guessing."

Darth Ophidia barely spared the associates a second glance, but kept her unblinking eyes set on The Donna.

"Charmed."

It was not so much out of a lack of interest, as there were plenty of fascinating characters on the platform whose minds she would have loved to pick. Some were familiar, some less so. In addition, it was rare that one, and much less two, knew her name in advance of her telling them so. To ignore the familiar face of Stardust presented some effort, but her face contained its unamused expression.

"You keep interesting company, Honoured Donna."

As a means of mass greeting, the Sith Lord lowered her head in the slightest bow, while spreading her hands out to the side with the palms up. Quite deliberately, it showed she was unarmed yet she never bowed so far as to take her eyes off The Donna.

"The interests of the Sith reach far and wide."

The Rattataki acknowledged the Emerald Dragon's statement as her form gathered back into the form of an inscrutable pillar of black silk; one hand clasped the other and was concealed within the long sleeves of her robe. Her voice was a dry rasp, cracked by age and old violence. It made her almost seem meek.

"I admit that I have a soft spot for the plight of those caught under the tyranny of the Jedi -and an admiration of those who stand against it." Her eyes finally shifted from the Donna to the pirate, Cass. "And some of us have shared friends."

She opened her hands again, as if offering a gift. Her eyes narrowed slightly as her lips curled into the barest hint of a smile.

"My goal is to lend aid, and we shall all profit."

A small portion of her attention pinged elsewhere as a consciousness brushed against the outer reaches of her presence. She had heard rumours that other Sith may attend, but it was always curious to see who exactly would. Now, Venn Kolis Venn Kolis was a person of some interest; while he had not accomplished much on his own, she knew his master to be a shrewd manipulator. If Kolis was there, then his master had some sort of interest in this station and in the Consortium. Ophidia blinked once, and her presence in the Force snapped out at the acolyte like a serpent lashing out of the grass.

A warning, nothing more.

Tags: Open, looking for interaction

Xygrit entered the Axis of Champions. A sigh escaped her lips as she saw the spectacle on display for the enjoyment of the invited guests. She knew Hutts liked to be bigger than life in deeds as well as girth, but she much preferred the trained combat of her few gladiators in her small arena on Ylesia. There like here the blood was merely for the sake of seeing blood, but every move of the combatants was thought out and measured until the time when desperation was all that was left.

The Falleen crime boss circled through the crowd, wearing a sleek if basic purple gown. She doubted very much that anyone would know who she was even though her base of operation on Ylesia was a short distance away. Her boasts were bold, descendant of Prince Xizor, Vigo of the Black Sun. Most seemed to believe her when she made the statements, but she had never made the claims to people as powerful as could be present here on Varl Station.

As she walked among the crowd she exuded her pheromones constantly, if slightly subdued from full strength. With no known friends she wanted to get noticed. Aside from the pheromones she knew two other things were always present in her general area. One was for protection, though when push came to shove that was more for appearances than anything. Her protector was quite capable, but in most cases Xygrit didn’t truly need to be protected.

The other present was less likely to be noticed: a spy? No not so much. The girl was an extra set of eyes and ears, but her true gift was in taking physical things not ideas and information. Causmyq had been ordered to be on her best behavior. The last thing Xygrit needed was to have her little gopher caught with her hand in a Hutt’s cookie jar.

After making a full circle around the arena Xygrit stopped near a well traveled aisleway and leaned against the railing feigning to pay attention to the next show of beastial gore and chaos Orrotta the Hutt has set forth into the arena.

Daesha was waiting for blasters to begin firing off around her audio cones, which had her tense and ready to pull her whip on these fools. Yet when no such fire came, she slowly relaxed her hand. The Twi'lek watched the Klatoonian simply rattle off as if the two of them were friends. Daesha cast a curious glance towards Koda in question. His next words in the same flat tone seemed to imply that there was little familiarity. Or, if there was, it wasn't anything worth acting upon in malice or in joy.

She allowed him time to discuss with the good Captain. All of this bounty hunting and raiding was really none of her business. The Twi'lek spent most of her days doing more... housekeeping, in a sense, for the Hutts. Going out and fetching those they sought to use as slaves wasn't her job. Nor was it her job to see them to wherever they were employed.

By the time he looked to see if she was still present, Daesha gave a practiced smile. "Don't worry, Fett, I'm not easily scared off by a little drama or business talk."

Then she turned her attention to the Klatoonian, nodding in turn. "Yes, if you seek to be employed or already are, that's important. It would make all of us here... coworkers, in a sense." Daesha glanced in the direction of Koda. And if he was going to stick around, she wouldn't be too unhappy about that. Unlike many others, he was sincere and to the point. There was little conversational dancing with him, which was refreshing.

TAGS: Koda Fett Koda Fett // Taneon Darr Taneon Darr

Varl Station, Axis of Champions
Open to all

Jasper entered the Axis of Champions, immediately finding himself overwhelmed with what he found. After getting over the initial shock of the arena death match happening below, his eyes darted about the various patrons of the colosseum. Before long, notable emblems became apparent to him. Black Sun, the Pike Syndicate... and many more he had never seen before, all observing the blood sport below from high end spectator booths. This was no simple luxury station. This was the largest gathering of criminal organizations Jasper had ever seen in his life.

"Jasper, what have you done," he mused to himself under his breath.

In that moment, the exile began organizing a plan to slip off without drawing attention to himself. Just as he was about to make his early exit, he began to recall the words of his mentor back on Corellia...

"A Bartender doesn't simply deal in drinks, sonny. One such as myself should be knowledgeable about the going-ons of the Galaxy. Consider it a side business."

Knowledge... Jasper thought to himself. It dawned on him that if something deeper was at play here, the amount of valuable information could be just the thing the young man needed to put himself on the map. And, while he didn't like picking sides in conflicts, perhaps he could find some information that could do the Galaxy some good, while making some credits on the side. The bartender turned back around, pulling up his hood and taking a seat amongst the other visitors, lying low in the hopes of overhearing something of value. He kept his guard up, however. While his force sensitivity was weaker than most, he couldn't deny the unsettling chill in the air around him.

EQUIPMENT: IN BIO
OBJECTIVE: SHOW OFF
Tags: Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt

The gargantuan hunter twisted his way into the viewing booth, having to duck a bit to fit through the doorway. As he passed the Hutt's guards, he gave them a nasty smile, unsheathing his sharp teeth. If his face didn't seem so jovial, the act would have looked like a threat.

Once the Herglic was a respectful distance away from the crime boss, he gave Gorba a casual bow. His posture was loose, with arms carelessly at his sides. He seemed relaxed, as if he was perfectly in control and unconcerned of his surroundings. But the discerning eye might see the balanced, spring-loaded stance, or the hands inconspicuously hovering around his leather holsters, or the dark, cautious eyes tagging each person and weapon in the room.

Outwardly blasé, inwardly calculated. Ghorua's brand, if he had one.

"Ghorua the Shark," he offered, giving the Hutt a sly grin. "Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire."

"I heard through the vine that organized crime was finally organizing. An alliance like the galaxy hasn't seen in decades. Also heard they're orbiting around you, like so many planets around a star. Figured you'd be the kind of person that needs things done, by someone with the skill to do them right."

"Don't suppose that's true?"

6RWhQio.png

4S5ImD3.png
Objective: Represent Darkwire and find out what plans they have for Denon
Tags: Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud / Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora / Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia / Cass Gemini Cass Gemini / Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree / Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

It wasn't Ivory who was the first to speak, but instead Marcella who seemed to remember him from previous deals. Offering a warm smile he followed with a respectful wave, almost impressed that at least one of the gang had remembered his name. Then, when he announced his presence to the crime boss she seemed to appreciate the kind gesture and introduced him one by one to all of the representatives that were there.

First was Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora , the woman he said hello to at the door and an associate to the family. As mentioned, he had already worked with her before and proved to be a valuable asset in their setup. Next was the woman in the funny helmet, Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree . Cartri couldn't help but tilt his head at the design, but it looked cool nonetheless. She looked like someone who could fit on Denon perfectly and her skill set seemed to match nicely. Maybe one day they could borrow her for a mission or two. Cass Gemini Cass Gemini was the third in line, and to say the least she was finely dressed for the occasion. She was part of the Kraken collective, a pirate group he unfortunately never heard of. Although, he was sure to know more by the end of their meeting. Nodding to each of the guests introduced, his smile seemed to fade when the last was announced.

A sith?! oh how this couldn't get any more awkward. Only recently had he worked closely with Jedi and helped them with business on Denon, as well as the fact he was almost mentored by one. That wasn't the only thing, his interactions with the Red Witch Ingrid had made things double the trouble. He didn't know what they thought of her, but an inkling told him it wasn't going to be pretty. Gulping slightly, he glared back to the Sith and slowly raised his hand to the pale woman "Ugh... Hello there," The boy said over to Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia , his face trying desperately not to cringe from how bizarre this encounter was. In the end, handshakes and humor weren't a thing in their books, so there was no point in trying it.

Cartri nervously gritted his teeth and turned back to Ivory when she announced Darkwire as being a newly branded terrorist organization, sending a scowl to fill his face. By no means were they terrorists, nor were they out to harm innocent lives. He hated the meaning with a passion, especially when a group like Darkwire didn't deserve it.

"Thank you Ivory..." he said courteously, even if it was through the annoyance of the matter at hand. Choosing to leave Ivory to her discussion, Cartri wondered next to Cass and slowly folded his arms next to her. His eyes took in the room and all the figures that stood before him; Pirates, Sith, Gangsters... what next some rogue Jawas?

"You been to Denon much?" he said off the cuff to the pirate captain, his gaze still looking around the room curiously before a newcomer jumped onto the roof. He didn't know Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae was, but not long ago he had seen her battling to the death with some rancors and slaves. How she even survived to tell the tale was a marvel to him and the fact she was staring a hole into the intimidating sith was even more admirable "Who in the galaxy is that?" he mumbled freely, confused and amazed by what was going down before him.

IwEHYwZ.png
Engaging: Koda Fett Koda Fett | Daesha Sivron Daesha Sivron

The Klatooinian still could not believe he was chatting up Koda Fett himself. Yet, both the Scion of Jango and his Twi'lek friend posed the same question. The pirate took another swig of his rum as he thought of how to answer.

"I suppose that depends on your definition of a syndicate." He gave a small shrug of his unoccupied shoulder, "Speakin' plainly, my crew and I are members of the Kraken Coalition."

The mention of the loosely connected band of pirates. They reminded him of the crew that he grew up in when he was just a pup. Rhorro reached up to give Skrim a pat as he conversed more with the other two. The Kowakian gave out a content trill.

"Pirates, the whole lot of us. Thievin', plunderin', the whole bantha load." He smirked at his current companions, "Simply put, we pool resources together, share loot if we jointly plunder a target, and have a few places where we can conduct business. Other than that, most of the time we do our own independent thing."

The dog-faced man leaned toward the Mando and the Twi'lek, a twinkle in his eye. If they so wished to know about his specific crew, what better place to do it? After all, the point of this meeting of syndicates was to network, was it not?

"As fer me and my crew, I like to consider myself my own breed of pirate. Don't get me wrong, I can plunder and pillage as good as the rest of them." He explained, "But I consider myself one part bounty hunter, one part pirate. The rest belongs to Ol' Typhojem when I expire from this mortal coil."

He gave off a hearty laugh, which Skrim was quick to join in with.

"Simply put. If there is a ship someone wants plundered, or a wanted someone is on said ship being plundered, I offer to take care of problem....For a small fee, of course." He grinned smugly, "My only rule is that I won't go after any of my fellow Krakens. My dear da always said, 'Son! Never betray your own. It's bad for business'."

With that, he leaned back to the position he was before. Hopefully that explained who he was to the fine scoundrels before him.

The Herglic tried to bow. It looked a little ridiculous. Like a mudhorn trying to fold itself in half. So much blubber. Gorba ran a tongue along his gums. He wondered what a Herglic tasted like? He should ask one of the Penitent Razors. Actually, no. That would involve listening to one of the Swokes Swokes rant about their cult for five hours. He had enough of that from his brother Kazbog's absurd Cult of the Blessed Pulsar.

<Hmm? Oh. Yes. That would be good.> he rumbled, when what he was really imagining was Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark taking a stunbaton to the kneecaps of some of Popo the Hutt's thugs on the Wheel. Where was this giant cetacean thirty years ago when Gorba needed him? Whatever. He would be useful now.

Gorba only somewhat ignored the flattery. It was always nice to hear that hired muscle knew how to show appropriate respect, after all.

<You can probably snap a human spine, Big Fish, but what about your loyalty. What is it you want? Money? Twi'leks? What will keep you here with me and not in the greedy hands of another Kajidii?>

Lirka returned the curtesy to Venn Kolis Venn Kolis and did not look to the boy as he approached, it was not much of a shocker that the Sith had decided to slither their way here. Galaxy was a small place, or so they said. But as he began to rattle on, the armored warrior slightly turned her head to him. That blank faced helm reveal none of the emotion of the beast within, so her words had to suffice.

"You blabber like you lost your tongue."

While she held no particular malice in her voice, she made sure to punctuate everything she said so as to keep this as "business" as possible. The Sith were old friends at best, and close enemies at worst. Otherwise, they were simply another employer. She continued on, not taking quite the same "care" as Kolis.

"We are murderers. Own the meager artistry of your kills-"

She ended the sentence with some strange alien word from her native Sephi tongue, if there was one thing anyone could safely assume: it wasn't a compliment. And after that, she returned to looking at the fight, speaking after he oh so gracelessly placed the prospect of some work in front of her: far from the employer she was looking for, but you took what you could get in the end.

"I have walked the Galaxy since before your parent's parents were even born, boy. The tedium at my age is immense, I will do your job, so long as I am given proper compensation."

As to the point as ever, and of course, she'd never miss the opportunity to disparage one of the younger species of the Galaxy. Though afterwards she looked to the same green fires as Kolis, letting out a mechanical scoff. Leave it to one of their ilk. As the boy tried what she could only assume was a poor attempt at a joke, she didn't mask the slight, stabbing, vitriol in her words.

"You are a freak for many reasons, worm."

Crossing her arms over her chest, she returned to viewing the fight. If he got the help he wanted, she could only assume he'd come asking for her assistance, where else would he get that sort of muscle? Nowhere good, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom