Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Rise of the Hutt Space Consortium (Open to All)

Tags: Causmyq Khimon

Xygrit was getting annoyed. Everyone who passed gave a glance in her direction, the pheromones she was emitting was guaranteeing that much. But she hadn’t gotten so much as a nibble of interest in who she was and what she was doing here on the station. She knew that everyone on the station dealt in the underworld, or had interest in it in some manner. She was an unknown to all here. And she wasn’t proudly portraying some Black Sun emblem like a low level thug would to broadcast her affiliation.

“I’ve had enough of this
sport,” she hissed, giving one last glance out to the battle taking place in the arena. More creatures with not a single meritable tactic among them. Just desperate survival or hunger. “Gladiator,” she said into her bracelet that doubled as a transmitter. “I am going to find someplace more suitable for starting a conversation. Give me more space.” There was no response from her bodyguard, but she knew he would obey.

“Causmyq, you have anything for me?” she continued to the other member of her team aboard the station. She knew the young Cathar didn’t have anything. If she did, Xygrit would have been informed already. “Find me someone who can get me in front of a Hutt,” the Falleen ordered as she passed by the viewing box of The Family, giving note to faces she saw in the busy box, but striding by it and out of the arena.

As Xygrit walked through the station looking for a suitable destination, she ceased her pheromone excretion. Getting noticed in the arena was one thing. In the open corridors was another. She turned her nose up at a couple sleazy looking cantinas and kept walking. A card house was something that might be promising until she came to a nightclub that didn’t have pulsing lights and music.
‘A more civilized establishment,’ she hoped silently to herself.

She found a seat in a booth surrounding the stage where a decent Jizz band was playing. She ordered a
Merenzane Gold and turned her attention to the crowd. Hoping someone would jump out at her.

Causmyq Khimon

C
Varl Station, Axis of Champions
Tag: Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran | Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt | Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark | Domino Domino

‘Frack!’ Causmyq thought to herself when she heard Lady X’s voice in her ear. She had gotten sidetracked. Dex was interesting, and a contact that might prove beneficial in the future, but Causmyq’s job was to find people who might accelerate Lady X’s plans on Ylesia. The young Cathar had been sitting in the same place Dex had left her, half trying to figure out exactly who she gave her contact information to, the other half watching the arena. None of her doing her job.

She hopped up from the seat and started back into the crowd. “Found someone,” she responded into her own comm. “Not going to help you on this mission though. I’ll fill you in later.” Lady X wasn’t a big fan of being informal, but Causmyq was in a hurry now and her mouth was moving without a lot of input from her brain.

Again the young thief zig-zagged her way through the crowds of the station. She had to return her mind to the constant reminder that she couldn’t get caught stealing from these people, and that these people were used to being on edge. Hands pushed into her pockets so that she would avoid any temptations at all. Her ears were open to the talk around her as she scooted about the arena. She came to a sudden stop when she heard an unmistakable Hutt voice coming from inside.

“Lady, would you be interested in knowing where a Hutt is?” Causmyq whispered into her comm as she tried to tactically take up a position near the viewing booth she had heard the Hutt voice come from.

VARL STATION

Objective: Objective: attend an invited sitdown and in-person introduction with Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
Wearing: Scrapper's Gear
A Foot In The Door

"The Donna is here, I'm unsure whether you've met her before but here's some advice; be confident, keep eye contact and don't disrespect the Donna. Simple." She took another moment before indicating towards the balcony entrance, "Any questions?"

"None here..." Viz replied. "Wait, yes. Do I just walk up past the goons or... " Marcella had already began to leave, and she had for all intents and purposes, been dismissed.

Viz straightened herself and once again approached the dias. With a surge of confidence she took the stairs up two at a time, not to be held back by her own insecurities. It was crowded. She flashed her invite to those guarding the set up and grabbed a drink off of one of the wait staff. The amount of people in the room was alarming, but the prospect of being in on something this big didn't overwhelm her. Quite the contrary. Not only could she see more potential work to be gleaned from such a gathering of criminals, but perhaps quite a few pockets to pick, if one could pick a pocket of the pickpockets themselves.

She drank, watching as Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud spoke with a shadowy figure. Yes, waiting her turn would increase the overall payoff in this case. She just had to be patient.

She smirked at his excuse, knowing full well that he knew she didn't buy it for a nanosecond - that much had been obvious in the way she slyly called him out on it in the first place. Of course she had to let him keep his ego intact, even if it was just a pretense between the two of them, and shrugged with a coy smile at his blatant ogling. He didn't need a reason to be so crude, it was practically second nature for him, but it distracted him enough to roll on into her question. Generally speaking there wasn't much she expected Lok Xiangu Lok Xiangu to know about the people they shared the event with, the man was something of a hired muscle of some sort or something before he'd roped her into his passion project - something he'd only done because of her addiction to the stuff he wanted her onboard with him to sell.

"Nobody?" She asked, glancing around with a somewhat more inquisitive look. She didn't actually know anyone here, far less than Lok probably did, but criminals that did enough had their faces more or less buried in public memory. Unfortunately in a galaxy as big as theirs she just couldn't put a name to a face - much less remember the faces she'd see flash over holonet broadcasts when she was in her tweens, when groups like the Ravens and Black Suns were really hitting their stride. "Walk me over to someone you want to meet, someone you think would be good for business, for spice or something, and let's see what we can do." Sable answered. It'd be a lot easier if they knew who to talk to, but then she was just someone who got paid to model clothes and the like - however far Lok was out of his league here, she was way in over her head and out of her depth.

Business, Espionage & Faith
M A R C E L L AㅤF I O R A
4GO0IL2.png

Objective: Protect 'The Family' & Search for New Associates
Tag: Viz Harridan Viz Harridan & Now Open!

OOC: If anyone is looking to work for/with The Family, I'm now available if anyone wants to reach out to us!

The Search
Marcella backed off after finishing her sentence, indicating where to go after passing the balcony entrance and handing a nod to the Goons as if to tell them to let her in. Having concluded her chat with Viz, she meandered her way towards the bar, taking a seat on a nearby barstool, "Corellian whiskey, on the rocks." she requested, sliding a credit chip to the bartender across the table. Still making her way through the cigarra, she turned around on the stool, eyeing those around to see if there were any suitable candidates to join the ranks of The Family, keeping the seats next to her cleared should anyone approach.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
The Donna did not bat an eyelash at the sudden change in tone; the Sith Lord's shift from verbal communication to the subtle art of telepathy accepted in stride. Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia whispered an offer of death by design, and the subtle exchange caused the barest upturn upon Ivory's ruby lips; a dark smile to match the dark words.

The Donna bowed her head in silent recognition, deciding to leave their conversation wordless. It may have come as a surprise to the Assassin to hear a quiet whisper returned: <"Then we have much to discuss, you and I. There are places, yet, we cannot go... Beings, yet, untouchable by our black hand. But not by yours.">

The Donna held the Assassin's gaze steadily - violet eyes cold and dark as the depths of the abyss. As dangerous as business with The Sith was, their own connections with the Underworld were indisputably deep. The Family's own dark roots delved deeply, and The Donna pushed to drive them ever-deeper.

Suddenly, a new arrival entered The Family's spectator box - Ivory glimpsed Viz Harridan Viz Harridan furtively make her way beyond the Goons and avail herself of a drink. Changing from telepathic communication to her own voice, Ivory addressed the black-cloaked figure again: "Respectfully, let us continue this conversation in private. We have much to discuss, Dark Lady." She directed a poignant look toward the Sith Assassin - conveying wordlessly they were no longer among trusted souls. "Once I've finished with my other guests, If I may summon you, we'll speak further."

Ivory turned her head toward the so-named "Humble Hermit" - an associate of The Family's branch on Nar Shaddaa. The Donna offered Viz a smile - dispelling in an instant the powerful darkness which dwelled within her own spirit. "Miss Harridan." She said, taking a step toward the shorter young woman and offering a hand in greeting. "I am so glad to see you arrived safely. It seems you were successfully intercepted by my Enforcer..."

The Donna smiled from beneath the Wroshyr-wood cap which covered her head. Her dress brushed softly against the cold deck of the ship, silently swaying at her motion.

"I am so glad you could make it "

Last edited:

VARL STATION

Objective: Attend an invited sitdown and in-person introduction with Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
A Foot In The Door

"I am so glad to see you arrived safely. It seems you were successfully intercepted by my Enforcer..."

The Donna smiled from beneath the Wroshyr-wood cap which covered her head. Her dress brushed softly against the cold deck of the ship, silently swaying at her motion.

"I am so glad you could make it "

Viz gave the woman a wry smile and tilted her head in respectful deference. She had a feeling Ivory Stroud did not shake hands. "'Safely' is a bit of an overstatement of fact, Donna Ma'am. I ran into some trouble out on Ootmian Pabol and damned if I wasn't able to pick up my cargo for it." She gestured at her clothing. "You'll have to forgive my attire, that's the reason and the excuse." She swallowed, overtalking was charming to some, but most likely just irritating to the head of The Family. She eased off the throttle. Ivory didn't need to know her whole life story. She cleared her throat. "I received your request for a sit down. To be honest, I'm happy for any work you can provide. Us small time criminals are willing to crab at the bait if you catch my drift, ma'am. I'm at your disposal."

"Gross. Don't grovel." Stilza interjected.
"It is unbecoming, Viz." Said Moragan.
"I like her hat!" crooned Naobi.

Viz took a sip of her drink, whispering into the glass.
"I swear to the forces of all nature, you Dopa-maskey Shuttas better clam up or-"

Stilza snorted. "Or what Viz? You going to drug us out? good luck with that, chick."

Viz sighed and smiled tightly at the Donna, hoping her really odd demeanor didn't seem too off putting. She gave a small nod. "You'll have to forgive me." She gestured vaguely to her head, addressing the other woman. "There's no excuse for my impromptu soliloquy, but there are four of us in here and sometimes it gets a little hard to manage." She downed the rest of her drink and the others thankfully fekked off. "Like I said, how can I be of service to The Family?"

Tags: Causmyq Khimon | Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

‘That crazy girl tracked down a Hutt?’ Xygrit thought to herself. She was thankful that her drink had not arrived or she may have dropped it or worse spit some over the other patrons of the establishment. The Falleen took a deep breath to compose herself. She straightened her dress over her hips and gave a shake of her head.

“You stupid girl,” Xygrit growled lowly into her comm. “I told you to walk around, take down some names of who might be important around here. And then for you to report said information.” The young Cathar had lots of promise, but sometimes her enthusiasm and lack of tact was infuriating. “Stay put. Listen. If you are certain the Hutt is alone, signal me and I will try to make my way to you.”

As she surveyed the crowd of the club a young woman wandered up to the bar and ordered a whiskey. As she waited for her drink she took drags off a cigarra and spun around on her stool. It was quite an interesting way to take in the room. Not subtle in the least, but some might have seen it as fanciful or without purpose. Just having a good time. The ones that were just here for a good time didn’t eye the room the way this girl did.

Xygrit rose from her booth and placed a chit in the jar for tips for the band with one hand as she held her drink aloft in the other. She made her way over to the bar where the woman sat and leaned against the rail nonchalantly.
“I run Ylesia,” Xygrit whispered casually. It may not have been the full truth, but she was getting there. It’s not like Ylesia was the underworld capital of the galaxy, running things there was not that far-fetched a claim. “I’m with the Black Sun, but can always use new friends. Who is it you represent?”

4GO0IL2.png

Objective: Protect 'The Family' & Talk to Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran
Tag: Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran

An Intriguing Individual
Surveying the bar scene, she saw the woman walk over to her and perch herself on the bar through the corner of her eye. Purposefully, she refused to make eye contact and continued to eye the bar and its patrons, deciding on an appropriate response to the intriguing individual who had just approached her, "I represent Moonveil Holdings as the Director of Acquisitions, it's a.. Family business" she responded promptly, curious as to whether the strange woman would play her game, interested in seeing if she knew what she meant.

After a short pause she swivelled on her chair, now facing the bar sideways and towards Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran . Taking out another cigarra from her tin, she eyed the lady up and down, "
Do you smoke?" she quizzed as her whiskey was delivered by the bartender.

Tags: Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora

Despite Xygrit’s general distaste for cigarra smoke she gave the woman she had approached a smile and raised two fingers to receive the offered cigarra. After all turning down the first offer of friendship in a random meeting wasn't wise. “Only in social situations,” she replied in a suggestive tone. She sized up the woman guessing there was more to her than was on the surface Xygit smiled once more.

“I’ve not heard of Moonveil Holdings,” Xygrit admitted. “But I am guessing that a good many of the business names thrown about this place will have real meaning. It’s the names that lie in the shadows that matter. I also suspect that many businesses will be considered family businesses. I know mine is. I’m Xygrit Sizhran, descendent of Prince Xizor. But if by family you mean
Family, as I said I am always looking out for new friends. Ylesia is a lonely isolated place even so close to the center of Hutt Space,” by the center of Hutt Space she meant Varl not the geographic center. And however isolated Ylesia was, she had heard of The Family. “But we do have plenty to offer the rest of the galaxy.”

Xygrit smiled, yet again, as she placed the cigarra between her lips. A brief thought of it being laced with poison passed through her mind, but she was confident her abilities would keep her safe. “Have a light?” she asked out of the corner of her mouth as she held the cigarra between her lips.

Right. She was the diplomat, and he was the soldier. Brain and Brawn. Always used to getting things done with force and never bothered to take a more passive route to achieve his goals.

“Aight, just make sure you know what to say. I’m down for a partnership, but nothing more than that. You know? Work with them, not for them.”

Scoping out the room, already having no interest in having dialogue with with any Hutts. Everyone goes where the money went, but he wasn’t about to let some slug try to circumvent him.

“Hmm, let’s try up her,” indicating to Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud . “Let’s give it a shot,” again, his hand by instinct fell at her waist when walking over to Ivory. Already a habit of his.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
(Open to interaction... if you dare...)

Kardek almost tripped as he entered the majestic room, letting out a grunt as he quickly caught himself and turned rather sluggishly towards Alpha who tromped in jovially behind him. Kardek wagged his finger, obviously intoxicated as he attempted to speak to his companion something that was burdening his heart terribly.

"Don't... ever... let me do that... again." He said, his movements rather chaotic as he tried to straighten his back and brush his hair up into place, only for it to fall right back down. Then he paused, pointing back at Alpha as he felt the need to bring clarity, "Correction... let me do that again... just... not before I'm suppose to be... presentable... Kapish?" It had been a wild night, and in the midst of the... activities... Kardek had completely lost track of time. Wasn't this incredibly important event suppose to happen next week? Kriff...

Alpha whirred and nodded emphatically that he understood. "Kapish." Kardek stated with a groggy nod as he pivoted and stepped further into the exquisite event, hopefully not colliding with any event goers... unless they was pretty... and female.. speaking of which... "Heyyy..." He tilted a non existent hat at one of the ladies in attendance, who in turn gave him a humorous yet confused look as she turned and walked quickly away. Kardek stared at his hand, then patted his head... "Alpha... where the kriff is my hat..." Alpha shook his head and whirred in a confused tone. "Ah... I don't have a hat... right..." He shrugged, then continued on in his likely perilous journey into the midst of the attendants with Alpha following cautiously behind him.

4GO0IL2.png

The Conversation Begins
Appeased that she went for the cigarra, she took a Fiora Ivory from her tin and handed it to the lady who had sparked an interesting conversation with her, taking out a lighter she listened attentively to what she had to say. Marcella was impressed that she had heard of the family, so impressed that a small grin befell her, "Mm.." she paused holding her cigarra in her mouth, leaning in to light Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran 's cigarra, "So are we.." she responded in response to her comment about making new friends, "Marcella, Marcella Fiora, proprietor of Fiora Cigarras," she gestured towards the cigarra she just handed the lady, "Director of Acquisitions with Moonveil Communications and Holdings, Inc. and maker of acquaintances" she finally mused.

Cigarras lit, Marcella took a long, slow puff of hers before resuming her conversation, "So, Ms Sizhran, I'm on the same boat as you unfortunately, I have not heard of Ylesia yet we are pleased to make your acquaintance," she began, maintaining eye contact now. Intrigued, she continued her train of thought, focused on business "you say you have plenty to offer the galaxy, what can you offer us?" she quizzed, leaning back slightly in her chair, curious as to whether business could be made this evening and whether she understood the gravity of Family involvement.

[ THEME ]

c6xtpHr.jpg

4S5ImD3.png
Among Ghosts . . .
The four-armed slicer from Darkwire manoeuvred through a condensed crowd the tight corridors of Varl Station. She kept her arms to her sides, her tech-hoodie up, and her eyes low. She had no plans to attract attention and another down-trodden slicer would not gather much. Her glasses analysed faces in the crowd as she moved, bringing up streams of vast data that told her everything she wanted to know about those she saw. She brushed past a familiar face on her route through the station, Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll . Her eyes flashed up to look at him and gave him a quick nod in his direction. Then she was gone again, lost in the growing tide of bodies.

Hacks kept moving, watching, listening. An alert chirped in her ear and she ruffled around in her pockets for a moment. A splinter-sized datachip held between her fingers, inserting it into her glasses and retrieving the now-full chip, containing terabytes of data she had accumulated. In her apartment on Denon she had entire lockboxes full of these microchips, containing vast oceans of information on those she had come across in her time. An ever-growing library of data that she rarely touched but was useful if she needed to look back at something and study the finer details of her past encounters. The chirp died away and her attention was back on the crowd.

She spotted Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark and kept moving. The titan-like bounty hunter was worth staring at just to gawk at him, but she wasn't here for that right now. She wanted to know who was associating with the kids on the block. Her eyes flickered and spotted Koda Fett Koda Fett seated with others, once more giving no more than a brief look in his direction. Interesting, she mused to herself, that both Ghorua and Koda are here. She continued with the crowd now and was almost stunned when she saw Domino Domino . She had never met the woman, but it had almost made her forget to keep walking. Hacks had been a small child when she last heard of Domino, back in the days of the Black Suns and Red Ravens as they fought over the crime-infested Outer Rim.

She would not have believed it to be Domino had her glasses not confirmed that information for her. Hacks briefly wondered what the woman thought of the Red Ravens now, and those of that flock that are still alive. However few they may be, spread thin and lost across the galaxy. Hacks tore her gaze away from the woman and kept walking. Her glasses soaking in the information that swelled up around her.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
EcyfeuY.png

The Donna chuckled, casually waving off Viz' assertion that her attire made a difference.
"You've done fine work for The Family, Ms. Harridan. Our networks on Nar Shaddaa tell me your assistance has been vital to ensuring our operations continue unimpeded. I'm told your skills as a tinkerer & mechanic are second-to-none." The Donna smiled pleasantly. "I'm actually intending, within the next few days, to travel to Nar Shaddaa.." She glanced behind Viz' shoulder, toward Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree . She would have more information on the particulars; with Ivory's own focus being on the HSC, she'd charged The Family's veteran slicer with acquiring and organizing the details of the impending job. "The Family has a small misunderstanding to clear up with a local Company operating not far from your own shop. A junk business, rumored to be stealing parts from other shops in the area and selling them as their own. Part of the reason I asked you here was, aside from finally meeting you in person, to find out more about similar businesses such as yours and how merchandise is tracked, traded, and bartered."

The Donna indicated one of the wait-staff and a seat with a gauntleted arm. There was already another pair entering the Viewer's Box; a man & a woman being questioned by The Family's bodyguards outside.

"Please, enjoy the party, and join me this evening in my chambers. We'll discuss the particulars. Your presence in this meeting on Nar Shaddaa would be most appreciated."

The brief meeting was concluded for the moment, with a promise of further conversation once the festivities of the day were over.

Lok Xiangu Lok Xiangu Sable Mur Sable Mur

Turning to face the archway, Ivory made a quick signal with one hand; an indication for the two newcomers to enter. As they stepped into The Family's private meeting place high above the party, The Donna would be unmistakable in her elegant gown - an imposing presence, radiating command undiluted even by the group already present within.

From beneath her wroshyr-wood cap, violet eyes regarded the couple with a ferocious intensity - an upturned curve in her lip betraying the smallest hint of an amused smile. "Welcome. I am Ivory Stroud, Donna of The Family. I'm afraid we haven't met yet... What can we do for you?"

VARL STATION
Objective: Attend an invited sitdown and in-person introduction with Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
A Foot In The Door

"The Family has a small misunderstanding to clear up with a local Company operating not far from your own shop. A junk business, rumored to be stealing parts from other shops in the area and selling them as their own. Part of the reason I asked you here was, aside from finally meeting you in person, to find out more about similar businesses such as yours and how merchandise is tracked, traded, and bartered."

Viz nodded, letting The Donna know she understood, and the woman didn't have to spend any more of her valuable time on her. 'Ingratiating' was always the way to be about women like Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , and if she was going to operate as an associate under The Family flag, ingratiating was the name of the game.

As Ivory moved to discuss other things with other people, Viz's mind turned to what she had learned in that moment. The others were also hot to trot to discuss it.

"There's a company moving hot product near the Hovel?" Stilza asked.

"If there is this is the first I've heard of it." Viz said, not caring that she would be perceived as a self-talking nut job. "And I'm usually pretty perceptive of these things."

"Are you sure it isn't us she means?" Moragan asked. "We move hot product all the time".

Viz shook her head. "Yeah, but we don't steal parts, we scrap them. Parts are too loud to sell on the open market. At least our junk business has some kind of standards." She bit her lip. "She's going to be disappointed when she finds out that the shop is more of a front for my sticky fingers, and I keep inventory on a piece of slateboard."

Stilza chuckled. "Oh, I'm sure she already knows, chick."

"She seemed to know an awful lot." Naobi said warily. For a personality that didn't show herself much, having Naobi say anything was enough to give Viz pause. As she'd suspected, Ivory was keeping tabs on her. While she was in no way surprised, it was still unnerving. She probably knew the second Viz had dropped the cargo assignment on Nar Bo Sholla, too.

It didn't matter. What Viz really wanted to know about was the company Ivory had mentioned. If there was a shady corporation doing shady business near her and it wasn't on her radar, that was a problem. When she met up with Ivory later, she would have to press her (reverently, of course) for more information.

Xygrit took a short drag off the cigarra she had been given. She hoped it would mostly burn down while she spoke with Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora . A cigarra was a minor drug at best, but Xygrit liked to be the one altering the mind of others. She stayed straight as much as possible.

She noted the name of the Family representative worst thing that could happen now was to have a name for future talks. The Falleen didn't think that Marcella would kill her for overplaying her hand. Marcella went straight to business which was fine with Xygrit. After all if this meeting went nowhere the self appointed vigo of Ylesia would need to find another contact. Truthfully even if this went well she would look for more contacts.

Even though she spoke with a woman Xygrit was not above trying her tricks. She focused a small amount of the pheromones she had stopped using when she left the arena at Marcella as well as a gentle nudge towards agreeability.
"I am not surprised Ylesia has escaped your attention. Some call it backwater even for this part of space," Xygrit explained with a smile. "That is a good deal of what I have to offer. A blank slate so to speak. Of course I have a small slaving and salvaging racket going." Salvaging meant marauding and selling off the loot. "Even smaller gambling house. What I have to offer is two things. Space for The Family to get onboard something big at the ground floor. And secondly, some highly specialized spice that goes far beyond anything currently on the market. Very hard to engineer. Very rare. So very expensive."

4GO0IL2.png

OOC: Marcella will be meandering to the balcony where The Family are to take Xygri to talk to The Donna, Ivory is a little busy so if you're interested then we'll take our time walking and chatting.

Open to Business?
Marcy' listened attentively to Xygrit's proposition, pleased that she was playing the game. She was here to make contact, recruit and find business opportunities, not to socialise.. this wasn't her type of crowd. Every word that Xygrit spoke gradually seemed to make much more sense, the propositions that she gave seemed.. realistic, however, one point raised her attention greatly, one point that both herself and The Family strongly veered away from: Slaving.

She turned to face the Falleen, "
Well, the spice? We're interested in doing business, however 'ground floor' things? We'll need to speak to the boss for that" she began, content with bringing Xygrit Sizhran Xygrit Sizhran to The Donna. She began to collect her belongings, picking up her whiskey glass and holding her cigarra in the same hand, standing up; "Oh, don't bother mentioning slaving, if you planned on it~ take that to The Hutts."

Xygrit gave a bit of a hiss of disappointment in herself for not knowing The Family’s stance on slavery and avoiding her own practices. The one set back however seemed to have a definite positive and a foot in the door to at least move higher up the food chain. She waved for Gladiator to step forward. The bodyguard made sure his weapons were stowed and moved slowly to place several vials of colored powder on the bar in front of Marcella Fiora.

“Samples,” Xygrit said with a grin as Gladiator retreated to a safe distance. “The red and purple should be pretty safe to try out whenever and wherever. The green. I’d be careful with that one. What my team does is combine standard spice with a substance that can be manipulated to mimic the special characteristics of a species. The green one is Falleen. It can certainly enhance an experience, but in the wrong company… the results can be less than desirable. The red is Torgruta and the purple is Twi’lek.”

Xygrit happily discarded the rest of the cigarra as Marcella readied to go. “I see the music is not as appealing as business to you either,” she stated standing straight and ready to follow her new contact. “I am guessing this means that we’re on our way to speak with the boss?” she smiled and followed along back towards the arena.

4GO0IL2.png

Good Stuff
Marcy' noticed Xygrit's small indication of distain towards herself, presumably caused by her stance on slavery.. a topic that both herself and The Family felt particularly strongly on. She was intercepted however, offered a number of spice samples, "Interesting," she thought to herself, "Spice is always lucrative, this may be something we can get behind.." she continued, taking a good look at the different types of spices, "Especially with your unique concoctions." She was mildly impressed, she hadn't seen species-mimicking spice before.. intriguing.

As the pair began walking towards the balcony, Xygrit's comment was not missed, "Hah, tonight is strictly business for me, there's a lot to do this evening.." she squinted, looking over the patrons of the bar out of curiosity, taking a puff of her cigarra, "Yep, you'll be meeting the boss," she began, slowly meandering forward, "Some words of advice before you meet her, watch what you're saying, crikking off the boss is one way to quickly find yourself at the bottom of a Mustafar lava pit.." she paused, thinking of other worldly pieces of wisdom to pass on, "Oh and try to keep it brisk and professional, the boss is a particularly busy individual." she continued, continuing her slow walk to the balcony to fit everything she wanted to say in, "Finally, make sure you're not armed and once you arrive, I'll introduce you.. that's about it." Marcella concluded, nearly at the balcony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom