Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Cartri Keswoll (Under new development)

2juaIrl.png

CARTRI DEESA

Music
AliasesKnuckles / Shadow Fox
Class(es)Shadow runner
BirthplaceGaros IV
Place of residenceDenon
AgeSixteen
Personality TraitsCompassionate
Loyal
Cocky
Forgiving
Education TraitsIntricate Webweaver
Lifestyle TraitsAdventurer
Daredevil
Rank(s)Hacker
Faction(s)Darkwire
SpeciesHuman
LanguagesGalactic Basic
GenderMale
Force SensitiveY
Force AlignmentUnknown
Character AlignmentNeutral Good
Height5'8
Weight13lbs

• The Story Of An Orphan
    4S5ImD3.png

Catri Keswoll was born on the planet Garos IV to parents that are yet to be discovered. Whoever they were, the individuals wanted to get rid of him in a hurry. A few months after he was born Cartri was left at the doorstep of the Ariana orphanage, where he has stayed ever since. When he grew in age, it was apparent that the boy was a force sensitive and slowly became accustomed to using it to his advantage, sometimes just to cause trouble. Due to this, not many people came forward to adopt him and didn't dare to pick up a troublemaker in their family.

The orphanage always fed him and supplied him with clothes, but Cartri always had the habit of "borrowing" a few things from the market. However, most of it would most likely go to the less fortunate who didn't even have a roof over their heads. If you ever got to know him, you'd find him to be quite overconfident with himself and was always classed as a joker of the orphanage. Although, true friends of his would find him loyal and a great person to hang out with.

(More to be added)

• Backflips.png
    Jedi Reflexes
    Bhoutlaw.png
    Shadow Runner
    Telekineticblitz.png
    Force Sensitive
    527452.png
    Knuckledusker
    Forcevalor.png
    Power of the punch

Strengths and weaknesses
    • Trained by Xan: Cartri was recently trained by Xan, who taught him the means of surviving on his own. This could be everything from hand to hand combat, pickpocketing skills, self medication, strength and fitness, and basic small arms use
    • Hard to catch: Cartri is very fast for his age as well as very nimble, making him hard to catch for anyone who dares to chase him
    • Endurance: Even though he was physically fit before Darkwire, the conditioning training imposed by Xan brought him to the next level. With the added bonus of his youth, he'd be able to do more demanding activities for longer.
    • Inexperience with the force: Cartri is still relatively new to the force. He has yet to unlock and show his true potential due to the limited knowledge he has, and the young boy has yet to even see or touch a lightsaber.
    • Age related strength: Even though Cartri is quite strong for his age, anyone older than him would easily be able to overpower him with little trouble.
    • Headstrong: Going into situations unprepared and overconfident is a staple for Cartri, something which can get him into situations he can't get out of

• Daiya Daiya "The rock in my life... I hope we talk again one day"
    Hex Hex "Crazy girl who can't control her addiction to blow up anything she sees"
    Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin "Used to be an nerf herder, but now that I've spoken to him more I'm beginning to understand why he acts the way he acts"
    Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx "A good friend to Daiya and even me in some regard"
    Valery Noble Valery Noble "I'm unsure where we stand right now. One thing is for sure though, her eyes creep me out"
    Iris Arani Iris Arani "A Jedi who is linked to Valery. She is a strange individual, to say the least"
    Xan Deesa Xan Deesa "Like a sister to me"
    Doc Painless Doc Painless "Rest in peace doc, your sacrifice wasn't in vain"
    Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud "Kingpin of the family. I don't know why, but I've never been able to trust that lady"
    Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim "Ran into her a few times and each time has been a learning curve. I haven't heard from her for a long time though"
    Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx "Sister of Brie, haven't talked to her a lot"

• (Yet to be added)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom