Welcome to Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium!
Always 20% off for Spacer Guild members!
ODDS AND ENDS
- Cold Hard Cache smuggling compartments
- Q3D Detonation Transmitters - Detonates unsecured explosives and scuttling charges inside a ship. Useful for boarding.
- QQ-1453-DR1 Solid Fuel/Ration Converters - Turn anything into food.
- Artificial Life-Signs Generator - An immensely useful gadget.
- Juxtaposer Wheelbikes - For the perfect getaway.
- Luminous (unique) - When you need to pinball through a city-planet in what we'd consider style.
- Big Luuie (unique) - When you need to really mech an impact.
PARKED ON THE YARD (AVAILABLE)
- The Sanctuary (36m) - We got lucky and snagged this beauty from Erdish's Trade Shop on Tatooine. Great personality and the looks to match.
- The Ball and Chain (49m) - Half VCX, half Gozanti, all pulchritude.
- A genuine Thrifter Salvage Boat (35m tall) - The best things in life are interesting bits extracted from space wrecks.
- The First Kiss (35m) - Endorsed by Kaska Arden herself!
- The Whistling Bird (42m) - The answer to the great question of life, the universe, and everything.
SOLD TO A GOOD HOME (UNAVAILABLE)
- The Die Nasty (12.5m) - Top-tier starfighter speed and maneuverability, plus a minelayer with interdiction powers, but also it's a bike.
- ORC Combat Hauler (large airspeeder, tape measure too short) - A cargo vehicle suitable for bringing things into combat situations and taking things out of combat situations. Has done so.
- Baas-class Training Vessel (244m) - Going on thirty years old, but a fully functional Jedi training ship. Smells like teen spirit.
- ORC Castillon Stealth Transport (45m) - A comprehensive stealth ship for transporting small groups or special cargoes. Slight pharmaceutical scent.
- The Role Model (80m) - A gorgeous mining and salvage ship found inexplicably abandoned on a very strange planet in the middle of the Maw. It appeared that its owner had tried to take a shower in an unsettling body of water.
- The Bad Habat (21m) - A modified Ithorian shuttle with great legs and durability. No guns, though. That's Ithorians for you. Used by Jerec to smuggle rhydonium fuel out of the Sith Empire.
- The Blueshift (23m) - A custom Naboo patrol craft once owned by the notorious merc John Ash. Molecular shields, high-penetration short-range scanners.
- The Jubal Shore Derelict (500m) - An ancient battleship boasting alien alloys and quick-recharge ray shields.
- A RebelX Light Gunship (21m) - The Underground flew these beefy X-Wing knockoffs against the Lords of the Fringe. At the Battle of Taloraan, this RebelX helped send Fringe battleships down to the crushing depths of a gas giant.
- The Frogdog (17m) - A quirky little Nar Shaddaa bastich with a blisteringly fast hyperdrive and a few other special modifications.
- The Bullet Time - Jorus Merrill's blockade runner, lost by his daughter Mara during a notorious Mandalorian attack on Ilum. Has spent roughly a decade in a snowbank.
- The Defiance - One of only two Seroth-class frigates ever made. The Lords of the Fringe built it to kill dreadnoughts from the inside. Nightfather Ember Rekali, the Warlock of Yavin, called it his home before his untimely death. Definitely not cursed.
- An H-Wing search and rescue cutter - The authentic BTL-V12 from the grand old days of Koensayr.
- The Vagrant's Pride - This custom blockade runner has plenty of secrets, and frankly we don't know what half of them are. All we know is she flew with the original Vagrant Fleet, and looks great for her age.
- The Lethewalker - The Nightsister alchemist Rave Merrill used this ship to haul terentateks. In her will, she left it to whoever could solve a riddle. Nobody solved the riddle. We found the ship drifting and mopped the decks extra well.
- A Voidwalker Expeditionary Transport - Great stealth systems and countermeasures. Authentic Charon battle damage from repeated trips to Otherspace.