Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Force-Tech 45-BX Series Luxury Light Freighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makarhu2.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Easy to modify and add your own Advanced Systems.
STRENGTHS
  • Reliable and versatile.
  • Very easy to modify and personalize.
WEAKNESSES
  • Ion/EMP damage that breeches defenses can potentially shut down the ship, leaving it mostly defenseless.
  • Not a Starfighter: It is not recommended to any dogfighting in this ship, unless you plan on providing your own modifications for that specific purpose.
DESCRIPTION
  • Cargo Capacity: 100 Tons
  • Passengers: 5
  • Consumables: 3 months
  • Crew: 1-3

This light freighter doubles as a yacht. It has luxury furnishings and is a perfect home for anyone who travels a lot.
The ship is very reliable and comes with a one-year guarantee of free maintenance at the "4STECK" Force-Tech Mobile Factory/Shipyards.
Useable as a light freighter or luxury yacht, this series of ships is highly modifiable, designed specifically for people who love personalizing their ships over stock ships.

Last edited:
I just realized I have a couple items of Minor production with this as Mass-Produced. My mistake. Gonna fix that.
Edit: Woah, we both sent at the same time.

Edit #2 Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
Gave 2 new weakness. How's that?
Changed to Minor production to match the arms. Will work just fine for its purpose.
Upped Armament to high to count for the decrease to Minor production.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom