Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Erdish’s Trade Shop

ben-wootten-imperial-visit.jpg

The Goliath - Headquarters

Translated from Jawaese

Hello, yes yes, welcome! Come come, see what my Trade Shop has to offer. Many rare items. Yes yes, rare items. But all for a price. Nothing for free, hm? Cost you for the items you seek. Don’t fret my friend, everything is for trade. Yes yes, please trade with me.

Hello, and welcome to my shop! This shop isn’t like others though. Here we only offer Limited, Semi-Unique, and Unique items. The purpose of this shop is so items never sit in the Factory unused. This shop replenishes items for new stories to be told. NO ITEM in this shop is sold for credits. Here is how payment works:

Limited Item: To purchase a limited item you must pay with another limited or up item.

Semi-Unique Item: To purchase a Semi-Unique item you must pay with another Semi-Unique or up item.

Unique Item: To purchase a Unique item you must pay with another Unique item, or at least two Semi-Unique items.

Please Note This: A few exceptions are made to these rules. For example, if you were to try and trade two Semi-Unique guns for a Unique ship, I will more than likely not accept. Please try and make trades in the same category, e.g. trading a ship for a ship. But more than likely I will try and work with you on this!

If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

Key: (6/10)
6 Available items, 10 were made or were available for trade

Items For Trade:

Weapons:

• Staffs:

• Lightsabers:

• Pistols:
    • Wasp's Sting - (1/1) - Pistol with a very powerful punch
    • Carbonite Gun - (5/5) - Nifty pistol that literally can freeze your opponent

• Blasters:

Armor:

• Gloves:
    • Upgraded Gloves - (1/1) - Nice set of gloves for the most Iron-willed person!

Droids:

• Astromech
    • SP3-3DY - (1/1) - An Astromech with a hyperdrive. What more do you need?
    • T0-N1E - (1/1) - Very smart droid capable of many advance calculations
    • P3-T3 - (1/1) - Old Astromech with a bad temper. Has been to the other side of the galaxy and back many times

Vehicles:

Starships:

• Freighters:

• Carriers:
    • The Daytrader - (1/1) - Massive carrier ship meant to be a mobile rest stop

Force-Items:
  • Spirit Candles - (50/50) - A convenient and easy way to contact the undead spirits

Misc:

• Machines
    • The Zeltron Fixer - (50/50) - A machine that is able to remove the pink-tone from a Zeltron’s skin

• Artifacts

List Of Sold Items:

List Of Donators (Truly you guys are amazing!):
EllieEx EllieEx
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Donations Are More Than Welcome!

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Erdish Hane Erdish Hane Ok, I just wanna say on the OOC level that I love this! I might come by and donate some things from other characters tomorrow just to help the shop get up and running!

In character however... Ahem.

Jawas... It's always Jawas...

Greetings friend! I'm afraid I don't have much but... I'm getting a new set of armour soon, and it just so happens that my current set is of the same rarity as one of the ships I've seen here. Specifically; The mynock...

It might be a tad unorthodox, But then so is the armour itself. What do ya say?

Translated from Jawaese

Hm...yes yes. Mando armor. Very nice. Yes yes, Mando armor for ship. Mynock though. Mynock very nice ship. Hm...more payment needed for ship.

More business, hm? Yes yes, promise more business with Erdish. Make promise, you get ship.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

OOC: Hey thank you! I’m glad you enjoy the shop!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Translated from Jawaese

Hm...yes yes. Mando armor. Very nice. Yes yes, Mando armor for ship. Mynock though. Mynock very nice ship. Hm...more payment needed for ship.

More business, hm? Yes yes, promise more business with Erdish. Make promise, you get ship.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

OOC: Hey thank you! I’m glad you enjoy the shop!

She really is a nice ship... Alright, My Armour and my word as a warrior. I get that ship, I use it to bring you more things. That's my promise.

Erdish Hane Erdish Hane Hey, Joti's writer account here. I said I'd donate and here I am with the following:

Wasp's Stinger (A disruptor pistol gifted to my old character by Kaine Australis.)

Wasp's Beskar'gam (Actually a piece of civil war era shadow trooper armour that was repurposed by my old character. It has an animated metal sealant dispenser that immediately patches up damage done to the inner layer.)

Voska's Beskade (A pair of matching space kukri made using repurpose force pike parts, capable of knocking folk unconscious and delivers a power shock that does more the longer it makes physical contact with an opponent. Voska is dead and thus he doesn't need them anymore lol)

And, I might have something else for you if you're willing to make a small deal of sorts. PM me if interested : p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom