Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Paranormal Activity [GA Mission]

OdUrfpw.jpg

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
EXPANSION REGION

div-red.png

All across the frontier of the Expansion Region, otherworldly anomalies have sparked the interest of the Galactic Alliance. Specialized teams have been formed from members of every GA branch to investigate these unnatural occurrences and put to rest any trouble that may arise. Due to their unpredictable nature, extreme caution is advised when engaging targets of unknown origin or capability.

You have been warned.

div-red.png

eKK6LXD.jpg

OBJECTIVE I: Ghost Town

As corporate colonialism grows ever more common, so too does the number of abandoned colonies they leave behind when their funding runs short. Most people move on, leaving their losses behind for a brighter future, but sometimes they linger behind. And sometimes, it isn't financial troubles that cause a colony to go dark…

Investigate the supernatural activities plaguing this ghost town.

gS7Qxff.jpg

OBJECTIVE II: Mining Colony

A decades-old distress call has finally crossed the Alliance's sensors, and while much of the original message is a garbled, generic SOS, there is a disturbing bit spliced onto the end of the transmission: "The dead are dead no longer."

Records indicate no official settlement or garrison in the sector, but preliminary scans have revealed an abandoned mining facility on an uncharted world.

Explore the mineshaft and end a nightmare decades in the making.

41NeoQd.jpg

OBJECTIVE III: The Depths

An expedition to an ancient world has gone horribly wrong, leaving several scientists injured and even more killed. Contact was lost after their initial scans were received, and all attempts to reach the science team have failed. Their mission handler fears the mission is a loss, but giving up on the scientists is not an option.

Details are lacking, but the data recovered suggests they encountered an eldritch horror of Sith design.

Search for the missing science team and destroy the horrors they discovered.

eKK6LXD.jpg

Ghost Town
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette

"Do you two feel shivers as well, seeing a place like this?" Valery asked as the three of them walked through the forest to approach the ghost town up ahead. Not long ago, a group of researchers had found it on accident while they were studying wildlife out here, and ever since, reports have come out mentioning strange sightings. The supernatural kind, though that could easily just mean something Force-related.

It was often like magic to people.

"It's not that I'm afraid," she quickly added while she shot her husband a preemptive glare. "But, you know, people used to live here. Families who made a living and watched their kids grow up. Now... it's like they all vanished from one moment to another. No sign of where they went, or what really happened to them."

"Nothing beyond rumors, anyway."
She chuckled and looked at the others, hoping they didn't think she was crazy for thinking out loud like this.

"...At least it's not another cold planet."

Chit. Why had Shan even agreed to coming on this mission? Sure, he felt like he had to get more experience and knowledge under his belt, but this was a bit...out of his wheelhouse. Every so often, as the Mirialan stepped through the Ghost Town, a small sensation that felt as if someone was running a pair of bony hands down his spine would strike. "It's just...the body's natural response...to the dark." Shan tried to reassure himself mostly, focusing on the logical aspect of how his body would be reacting to fear. The silence of the town ahead only further plagued the Padawan, as occasionally the Mirialan would mistake the swooshing of the wind as the wails of spectres, laying in wait for Shan to step into their clutches. Now was a really bad time for him to have an overactive imagination.

The creaking of the woods around him, imitating that of old bones shuffling through the area. Creaking and scraping as the dangling limbs of the trees rubbed against each other. Breathe. Shan had to focus on his breathing as he tried to rush off after the path. Valery Noble Valery Noble , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Colette Colette had went in the same direction as he was going in, but the Padawan had stopped for a minute to tie up the laces for his boots. Heading out into a strange ghost town on a strange planet? Of course he was going to wear some heavy duty boots! But stopping to tie his laces had caused the Mirialan to fall behind for a moment, and now he was hurrying off after the group.

Gah! It was always the ones who lagged behind the group that died in the Horror Holovids. What stereotype did Shan fit? He wasn't exactly a sporty or athletic person, so he probably wouldn't have to worry about dying first...but...Wait! No! Why was he even thinking like that?! At the sound of another tree's branches creaking, Shan broke out into a full on sprint down the path...before slipping on the roots of a tree and floundered down to the mud. Ah. It looks like people falling in horror vids was more realistic than he had expected...

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Colette Colette

eKK6LXD.jpg

Ghost Town

div-orange.png

Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond
Casaana was lagging behind the group. It wasn't her fault though! They took such big steps and she had to be careful not to mess up her pirate uniform! She'd just gotten it perfect right on time for this daring adventure! A ghost town ripe for plunder'n. And she could practically smell the booty already, just you know... under all the mud and rotting vegetation smell that came with the dampness.

She went stiff at the sound of booted feet running behind her before a sly grin slid across her face. Her first 'get' of the night. Drawing her trusty 'blaster' as she twirled behind a tree, she readied herself in ambush. She could hear them growing closer, she'd wait for them to rush past and trip them up with her foot, or or grab them from behind and stick her gun in their back for questioning! Yeah and then-

Swick plat!

What? The young girl peaked around the tree to see a man sprawled in the mud some few meters from her ambush.

Quick as a flash Casaana was back on the path where a few quick bounds had her on their pursuer. Just as planned! "I've got ya free booter!" She shouted as she landed on his back, one hand grabbing up a fistful of his jacket(?) and the other planted the barrel of her gun into the side of his face. "Now fess up! Why ye be following me an my crew?" Something about their stalker seemed familiar, but Casaana wasn't about to let her prisoner go to check with the glowrod hanging from her belt.

eKK6LXD.jpg

Ghost Town
Tags: Casaana Casaana , @Shan

El_Pajaro_Divider.png

Goldwing, Epo-1, R5-T399, "Bio"

El Pájaro was on the prowl once again. Famed warrior, acclaimed marksman, feathered fiend... Now a professional investigator. He was a man of many tallents, one which were to be put to good use in the face of the paranormal and accult. Strange reports had come in from a ghost town, and the young Rishi warrior was looking to do some good in the world.

That was when...

"Now fess up! Why ye be following me an my crew?"

A confrontation, picked up in the distance by his avian ears. The masked Rishi warrior flew over to the commotion, perching himself on a branch where he drew his trusty bow and began to pluck at the cord to begin to play a tune with a latin flare whatever that even ment.

"If I may," the warrior began in "One cannot follow very well from the mud. I believe this fellow may simply have lost his way."

The green humanoid man certainly seemed to not be a being of malitious intent. No, instead he simply seemed an individual with unfortunately poor balance. Using his superb intuition, El Pájaro concluded that the man had been fleeing from something else. And yet there seemed to be nothing around at all. Most peculiar. He had aught to keep his whits about him. Something dark lay ahead.

"El Pájaro," he introduced. "I'm a warrior, among other things. Who might you be, swashbuckling stranger? Oh, and guy in the mud?"

LXqnExS.png

kwkeidY.png

Crasdon Kaine was not a hero. Nor was he trying to become one.

But he did consider himself something of a scientist, if only in the most general sense. Like the men and women who had run afoul of some peril here, he was an explorer. A surveyor of mysterious places and phenomena. A pioneer into the unknown.

He was only a contractor working for the Galactic Alliance's Civilian Exploration Corps, known as Outbound Flight. But still, he felt a certain solidarity towards the scientists who were in trouble here. And so, when he was made aware of that trouble, he had volunteered to help. Hopefully, there would be others coming here. Burly military types. Or Jedi, if the universe was being kind.

But one way or the other, he had decided to try to help the scientists here and do his best to understand the horrors they'd uncovered. With luck, he could help to make sure that no one else experienced the dangers that had welled up in this place.

Information was scant. He took the precautions he was able to. After his scout ship, Whiskers, had made landfall, he'd suited up. He had learned long ago not to go naked into perilous conditions. He also had his pistol, though there was little indication that it would be sufficient against the dangers lurking here. And his scanner among his other tools, in the hopes he could somehow understand what was going on and figure out what to do about it.

Taking several steps from his ship, Crasdon surveyed the scene, and prayed that someone else- someone braver and more powerful than he was- would arrive soon.

Last edited:
Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

41NeoQd.jpg

Obj 3: The Depths
OOC Music: Tag: Crasdon Kaine Crasdon Kaine Open

It wasn't often that Nir found himself scared. Reports of a monster on an before-unknown planet and a missing science team. Nir had gone with a few other fellow jedi to find them. Sure, he was only a padawan. Sure, he only had on him a myriad of weapons designed or bought for him.

But he was braze. He was a Si after all! A descendant of the great Nal Si, Jedi Knight of Luke's original order.

But that bravado didn't last when he finally stepped off the ship. A sick fog lingered, and it sapped the boy, forcing him to slip on a helmet before long.

"Any word on the science team?" The padawan asked as he approached the humanoid who seemed to already been there. He wanted to sound professional, but ended up just sounding nervous.

8tStnD1.png

kwkeidY.png

The sight of another ship landing on site was a relief. But it was nothing compared to the sense of relief Crasdon felt when he saw the man who first disembarked from the vessel.

A Cathar, a people known to be fierce. But more importantly, Crasdon could glimpse signs that this arrival was from the Jedi Order.

"Nothing yet," Crason said, the smile on his face seeming inconsistent with the situation, "but I only just got here. I've got to say, I'm glad to see a Jedi. There's nothing here that you guys can't handle, I'm sure."

The young explorer felt like a huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. A Jedi meant power, wisdom, and leadership- all in one formidable package. Now Crasdon could just fall in line behind the galaxy's greatest warrior-monks and take orders.

"I'm Crasdon Kaine. Contractor for Outbound Flight." He extended a gloved hand. "I came as soon as I heard, but I don't have all the details on the problem. The short blurb I read sounded like a horror movie.

I have some experience surveying worlds, so if you need a science advisor, I might be able to help with that.

Are you leading the operation? Are others coming?"

Crasdon's eyes were bright as he looked around, anticipating a whole squad of experienced Jedi Knights who would shortly take the lion's share of the work here.

Nir Si Nir Si

Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Mentioned, not interacted with: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

It felt odd seeing Valery of all people being on edge or even somewhat scared while Colette herself felt surprisingly calm. She was tense, of course, but she was still calm; ready. Perhaps it boiled down to inexperience, or a foolhardy sense of immortality. The place they were walking through was a ghost town, but Colette's own homeworld had plenty of those as well.

More often than not it was the idea that someone used to live here once but that they didn't live there anymore that haunted people. Mind ghosts, as the elder liked to call it. Superstition, the other clan members called it. Your mind is trying to make sense of identifying marks from the past. It was as big of a part of why Colette's people embraced loss as any other.

But, mostly because if you had no nonsensical ties to a material good, there was no real point in carrying it around unless you had to. This place? This ruin? It was just another artifact left behind to the sands of time.

"You are humanizing a ruin." Colette said as she continued to look around them for danger. The humans were gone, but the wildlife most certainly could still be around. "The shivers is your mind trying to understand something we can't really understand."

"We should find the town cen—" The kid stopped and began to look around. "Where's Shan?"

The only easy day was yesterday.
You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

navy-seals-dive-operations-1800.jpg

BLUE TEAM - Michael,
OVERWATCH AND AUTOMATED PILOTING - Seraphim

Michael,Seraphim
[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

The pilot droid droned on with its programmed actions as it was flying "The Pegasus", Bren was sitting in the co-pilot's seat dozing off. He would have come in on a transport, but there was something about the mission objectives that screamed his need of an Overwatch and who better to do that than "Seraphim". The AI was not available much anymore since the Concord disbanded, but he still had access.

If nothing else, there was an armory on the ship that could outfit an entire team, so this time he did not have to overload himself with gear. This was definitely a time he would wish the team was here too, but that was long gone, they had all gone their separate ways to their separate lives and Bren was nothing but happy for them, they earned their retirement.

Anyway…

The distress call seemed odd, a mining colony, a decades old call. Why were they getting this now? There was something deeper to this than what was being let on, but that was for the bureaucrats to work out. He had work to do. First though, he had to meet up with Yarmin Yarmin and a squad of troopers. Assault rifle, grenade launcher, scattergun… these will work. Charges…

Bren was geared up, and if anyone working with him needed anything, they would grab what they wanted(in the SPOILER) as the shuttle was setting down. Stepping out, he looked around for the Chiss, the Troopers, whoever.

TAG: Yarmin Yarmin /

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'm really starting to think you just can't handle horror."

Yes, he was going to continue to tease Valery about this. She put a lot into the stories that were said about this place. People did live here, but did they all just disappear? Did they just move away? He figured more the later. A place where people actually did get taken away would've gotten far more attention. He did agree, though. Finding the town center would be a good idea for the four of the-.

Three of them.

He blinked, glancing behind them to where Shan had been.

".. Well that's not good."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Colette Colette | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Casaana Casaana | Shem Spinner Shem Spinner

Last edited:

eKK6LXD.jpg

Ghost Town
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Colette Colette Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Shem Spinner Shem Spinner Casaana Casaana

"I'm really starting to think you just can't handle horror."

"I told you, I'm not scared!" she insisted with a huff of pure insult. The preemptive glare now lingered a little longer, but Colette pulled her attention away from her husband. "You're probably right. I just don't like seeing places that were once home, no longer be that." She shrugged and bumped into her beloved husband with her hip to warn him a little.

She wasn't scared.

But she was concerned though, and looked over her shoulder as well. She had felt Shan not long ago, but his presence was further away now. Perhaps the lingering spirits had gotten to him?

"Let's head back and group up again before we head into town." She smiled at Colette, then picked up the pace a little to start heading in the direction of Shan's presence. He had been captured once already, so there was no way the Nobles were going to let anything happen to him again.

SW_Border_4_Low.png

gS7Qxff.jpeg

SW_Border_4_Top.png

Objective Two | Mining Colony

Outfit: Shocktrooper Armour
Appearance: Link

Weapons: DC-15A Blaster Rifle | DC-17 Blaster Pistol
Equipment: Thermal Detonators | Medpac | Multitool | Glowrods
Tag: Lt. Bren Alazar Lt. Bren Alazar | Yarmin Yarmin

SW_Border_2_Top.png

They would have been hard to see from the air, but as the lieutenant's ship touched down on the arid surface about a dozen white-armoured figures would drift into view, barely lit by a handful of hazy yellow glowrods. Even as its engines were still spooling down the troopers spread out beneath The Pegasus and formed a perimeter - each one crouched down, blasters pointed ahead at the dense nothingness around them.

One kept themselves separate until Bren stepped out, raising their light to catch his attention. "Ah, good to see you sir." Makani began before straightening his back and standing at attention, glowrod fixed to his waist and rifle braced across his chest. "We've scouted out the immediate area and identified the pit entrance a short way east of here, as well as a comms post on the ridgeline above. We believe all other major facilities are located underground." The trooper quickly looks over each shoulder, as if expecting his words to come back to haunt him. "No funny business so far."

While Makani scanned the dead horizon, he was also trying to keep an eye out for the other officer that was due to arrive here. His sergeant assumed they were squadmates from the Marines, but they both knew as much as each other - which is to say, very little. Exactly why his squad had been nominated for this operation was equally mysterious, unless their prior deployment to Odacer-Faustin had made them the GADF's premier counter-undead force. This was a bit far-fetched though. It was far more likely that they just happened to be the closest operational unit to the system when the distress signal was received. Fate had made its choice.

gS7Qxff.jpg

Uncharted World
Objective II: Mining Colony

white.png

LT!” Yarmin called over with a hand raised.

He was fully decked from head to toe in Alliance Commando gear patterned for urban environments, save for the helmet, which he carried by his side. The Chiss’ red eyes were eerie against the heavy fog that had settled over the basin, blanketing the mining facility in a sheet of gray.

Glad to have you planetside, sir.” He looked to Makani Kandor Makani Kandor and offered a nod along with a friendly “good work, trooper.

Just made it back from the comms post, actually. Got a sitrep for ya.

The commando pulled a handheld holoprojector from his utility belt, flicking it on and bringing up a crude map of the colony. Much like the distress signal, the map was clearly decades old. Mudslides and erosion had long since altered the terrain depicted on the hologram, and some of the neon-blue structures had fallen into disrepair or even collapsed in the real world.

He pointed to the structure on the hillside.

My team climbed to the post here, and shut down the signal. It was recorded 24 standards ago, but someone spliced into it - recently. Added that last bit about the undead after the initial beacon was set.” His crimson eyes looked more grim than usual.

Underground is where the action is,” he said, hoping not to manifest more than they could handle.

GADividerWhite.png

Squadmates: Lt. Bren Alazar Lt. Bren Alazar | Makani Kandor Makani Kandor
Proximity: Open

Nir Si Nir Si Crasdon Kaine Crasdon Kaine

Rayia was seething. At nothing... at everything... at herself. She couldn't escape the shame prickling her nape that she was acting like a child. That there were eyes watching her, awaiting something. The ship she had hitched a ride on rumbled as it broke atmosphere and a blanket of fog slowly smothered the viewports, trailing wisps through the illuminated beams the ship was using to search for a proper landing zone. Rayia ignored it as she continued pacing around the cargo hold she found herself in. Whereas the trip might have once filled her with dread, the only reaction the shudder prompted was a disgusted growl as Rayia pulled a face. "The Reaper wouldn't have felt a thing," she muttered only for a fresh wave of scorn to wash over her. 'Well, you're not on the Reaper, are you? No, you're doing what you always do. Running away lest you explain to anyone what your problems really are,' a voice in her head mocked.

"Shut up." Rayia growled under her breath, whirling around to start pacing back towards the other side. Glowing, golden feline eyes snapped upwards as Rayia took stock of her helmeted reflection in the transpara-glass before her. Noting the red-rimmed eyes, tussled fur, and haggard mane, Rayia let her shoulders slump. 'The note was a nice touch,' the voice wheedled again, '...you think anyone's gonna read it?' Rayia drew back a fist, nails biting into her palm as her muscles tensed. She opened her mouth to shout, but no words came. She couldn't argue with that.

Rayia had left a note in her room on the Reaper, after the operation on Ukatis. In simple, scratchy letters Rayia had told the Reaper's crew that she would be gone for a bit. It said that she would explain everything and that she promised to return. The prospect frightened her. She'd been scared of the others finding out about the beast within ever since she had met them. She'd remained elusive about personal information and experiences, preferring to spend more time listening to the opinions of others. Anything to avoid telling them why she had wound up on Cathar, running away from home and the prospective rite of sucession that awaited her. She hadn't even told Jonyna about it, posing as a simple Cathar when her mentor had found the Felacatian on Cathar. But that wasn't an option anymore, and she knew the others would be looking for her. 'Heck, maybe the whole Order is. Who knows?' Rayia wondered, perking up as a series of furious steps bounded down the stairs. Her tail bristled as it picked up on the movement in the air around her, feeling a rather portly human barreling his way towards her.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing? The real monster is out there! Save your energy for the fight. You've been driving us all crazy for the past hour with your shattering and smashing everything in our cargo hold" The head engineer of the transport ship hollered, seeming to flush bright red at the sight of Rayia about to crumple yet another piece of spare equipment to dust.

"Sorry." Rayia said, and slowly relaxed. She let her hand fall to her side, before snatching a datapad hurled at her from the air.

"Read this. It'll have everything you need to know. We're passing the point where you'll need to disembark. Pilot is too spooked to even think of landing." The head engineer said, shaking their head slowly. Rayia started to skim through the details of the mission, wincing as she saw the last name of one of the individuals assigned to the mission. It was the same as her mentor Jonyna's own.

"Wait, Nir Si, didn't I... Yes. Yes, when we descended into the maw of the earth together. Seems like we'll be doing that again this time," Rayia muttered to herself, puzzling out the familiarity of the name.

The engineer grabbed a hold of a restraining bar near the bulkhead, motioning to Rayia to do the same. Shuffling sideways to grasp a hold of the locking mechanism, Rayia started to open the door. There was a pneumatic hiss and Rayia's ears filled with a eerie whistling sound as gusts of wind licked past the slowly widening opening, pulling at her cloak and fur fiercely. Rayia dug her clawed toes into the durasteel deck-plating for more friction as the engineer pointed towards the spot where she needed to jump. Rayia could barely make out the silhouettes of windships breaking through the fog. Her tail was rendered temporarily useless as the howling wind batting at her through the open doors. Rayia jumped and vanished into the fog.

"Are you leading the operation? Are others coming?"

Rayia picked up on the human's voice as she strolled into the camp, moving slowly and warily. She couldn't detect any motion but that didn't mean there wasn't any danger. Something had dealt with the scientists originally sent to scour this world after all. "I will be joining the two of you on this mission. My name is Rayia. It is my pleasure to meet you." Rayia said, introducing herself before fixing her eyes on Crasdon. "You are a researcher, a scribe yes? This is good. Perhaps you will be able to make some sense of what the scribes discovered, or what they were working on when they were ambushed? I feel as if it may prove a valuable detail for our understanding of their fate."

Last edited:
The only easy day was yesterday.
You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

navy-seals-dive-operations-1800.jpg

BLUE TEAM - Michael,
OVERWATCH AND AUTOMATED PILOTING - Seraphim

Michael,Seraphim
[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]

Wow.

Visibly surprised, and impressed at both of their reports, Bren waved at the inside of his shuttle. Great. I have explosives with me, but if anyone needs anything, I have a fully stocked armory in there. Help yourselves, and hope we don't need any of it. The smirk was simple enough and was hopefully indicative of the potential of the situation. He had no illusions that this was going to be little more than a prank, but it could be a warzone and one thing that "Azrael" taught him was if you want peace, prepare for war.

Checking his assault rifle before slinging it over his left shoulder(ensuring safeties were on, powercell and impact grenade loaded) Bren took down his scattergun. Weapons check… we move in two.

Waving Kandor and Yarmin closer, he wanted to speak to them "privately."

I'm still new to the Galactic Alliance, so I'm not exactly sure how effective the protocols for a mission like this are. What I do know is where I come from and while normal protocol would be to split up, we're not doing that, not entirely. Three teams, no more than a half a hallway distance apart so we can group up fast enough but aren't grenade bait. Savy?

Sir, will you be needing me for Overwatch?

Sucking his gumline and looking back at the open door to the shuttle, Bren forgot about "SERAPHIM", the AI of the former Omega Squad. Thanks Seraphim, remain on "standby", I will call if I need to.

Looking back at the others. Seraphim is a helluva program. Anyway, get your people ready to move unless we have nothing else to discuss?

TAG: Yarmin Yarmin / Makani Kandor Makani Kandor

mvOV238.png

kwkeidY.png

A new individual arrived on the scene, and Crasdon brightened further at the arrival of additional help- and attractive help at that. She didn't quite look like a Cathar... but she didn't quite not look like a Cathar, either. Trianii, maybe? Some kind of felinoid. Crasdon hadn't met enough of them to be sure how to tell them apart.

He replied to her question, his voice slightly modulated by the suit as it was sent through the external helmet speaker.

"Scribe? Is that like a scientist? Well, I'm an Explorer. Two of one, a couple of the other, right?"

Crasdon extended a gloved hand to her after having reached out to Nir.

"I'm Crasdon. Crasdon Kaine. I work with Outbound Flight, the Alliance's civilian exploration arm. Surveying worlds and mapping hyperspace routes is my bag. You could say I'm like a Scientist's dull-witted cousin."

He chuckled and nodded, "I have enough education to interpret scientific materials, no problem. I can also take samples for analysis, perform detailed scans. Whatever you need.

Are you a Jedi, too?"

Rayia Si Rayia Si
Nir Si Nir Si

Last edited:
Shan was getting ready to push himself back up to his feet, before he felt something land on his back and even though he could hear whatever had landed on him speaking, he couldn't quite focus on that as pure adrenaline and fear ran through his system. "AH! Don't eat me! Please! I don't taste good! I taste like...like...spinach! Please! I'm too young to be eaten alive!...Or dead!" The Mirialan whimpered, as he tried to cover his head with his arms to protect himself from getting attacked by what he thought was some kind of spooky ghostly spectre or undead abomination!...Though he was definitely going to be embarrassed when he realised it was a thirteen year old Padawan...

He was able to calm down, at the sound of another arrival. Lifting his head up from the mud to spot...a bird. Or well a masked bird as Shan blinked ever so slightly. Wait. Swashbuckling stranger?! It wasn't a ghost on his back?! At that, Shan tried to push himself up to his feet, attempting to look back at whoever was sitting on him, and then glancing over towards the Masked Bird.

"I'm...Shan Pavond. Jedi Padawan...I'm just erh...trying to get to town." At that, the Mirialan jabbed his thumb off in the direction of where he had been going. "I'm meant to be with my master..."

Casaana Casaana Shem Spinner Shem Spinner

eKK6LXD.jpg

Ghost Town

div-orange.png

Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Shem Spinner Shem Spinner

"That's what you think! This landlubber was chasing us down, but I caught him!" Casaana proudly corrected the man... bird... boy? Unsure of herself, she went for her glow rod after all and shown it over the newcomer, playing it over him and his face as she studied his features. "Anyways, I'm Casaana Cú Chulainn Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Blue Stradivari Talentrent the Third, Jedi Padawan and Queen of Pirates! And this one," she moved the beam of light down to look at Shan's face, "is lying. Probably."

Looking at him now that she could see him, she suddenly wasn't so sure. He did look kinda familiar.

Turning around on his back as he squirmed, Casaana went pawing through his belt looking for answers until she found his lightsaber. Ohhhh, "Are you a Sith?" She almost sounded hopeful until she activated it and saw the green blade extending from its wooden hilt. Ohhhh. She might be in trouble.

Springing from his back, the little pirate let the lightsaber deactivate before tucking it behind her belt and offering Shan her hand. "Sorry about that! Can't be to careful and all, these woods are supposed to be haunted!" Unsatisfied with how fast the other Padawan was getting up, she tried grabbing him to lift with all the considerable strength she didn't have. "Wow you sure got messy, I bet your master isn't going to like that. My teachers never do. Hey, who are they anyways?"

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond / Casaana Casaana / Shem Spinner Shem Spinner / Valery Noble Valery Noble / Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Chit, there were no words needed. The second that scream echoed through the ruins was the same second that Colette set off in a sprint towards it. Shan was in trouble, he was being ambushed. There was no time to think. Colette reached for her lightsaber and ignited it as the Mirialan came into view. Someone else held his saber, it was ignited. Colette raised her saber above her head, and only then did she realize…

"That's a kid!" She exclaimed in frustration as she froze in place. Colette's saber remained raised above her head and it drowned her in a blue glow. Long shadows darkened the eyes from which Casaana received an intense glare. Why were they holding him like that? The saber had been turned off, but they still held Shan. "Let my friend go."

Attention set on the bird.

"And you, don't try anything."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom