Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Operation: Dark Vergence - CREEPING SHADOW (Sith vs. Silver Jedi)

Charlyra Araano

C
There had been a time when Charlyra thought that she could become one of the greatest Jedi Knights there had ever lived. Oh, how she was mistaken, the woman of Chandrilia pulled her mask on and embraced the disguise. For she knew that today would be a great test for her, and for her master Darth Avacyn. Ameitkes would rise once more and prove that the once again the Jedi's own philosophy had always and would always be their downfall.
The tall trees of Kashyyyk wavered overhead as she approached. Silver Rest. She smirked, how haughty of them to name it for themselves and not honor the Wookiees of whom they live among. There was silence before her as she meditated on the light and brought up the aura of a Jedi, an aura she had not held in years. Still, she recalled her master and his failed teachings, she recalled the fights on Castameer and rose to her feet and stepped away from her meditations. A brush with the Force and she could feel the others, and then she smiled - it was a simple game of imposter, could the Sith get what they wanted before the Silvers figured out what had happened?
Only time would tell, and until then Charlyra entered as; Rishandra Aren, a Jedi who survived the cataclysm on Chandrila and found a passage to the Outer Rim. She smiled at the other Jedi who welcomed her, her robe matched theirs and her aura felt all the same. There were others like her, other imposters. She could keep their secret just as they would keep hers, and now the game was afoot.

Aristeia Zambrano

A
Tags: Yenna Yenna Amur Cadere Cadere

Hearing the explanations that she didn't really care about, Aristeia merely nodded, though her gaze fixated on the darker skinned man radiating some serious attitude. Her eyes widened as those words left his mouth, and truth be told she was floored. Prissy? Prissy? Ooooh, he wanted a war? She'd give him a fething war. But she was a jedi. There was a certain way you go about this. But how would a jedi do it? Well, if her 'underlings' were any indication, she could just do what she wanted. Letting out a soft chuckle, Aristeia began her verbal warfare. "My, a bit touchy today aren't we?" Shaking her head, she felt she could really stick it to Cas, but she'd have to walk the line. "I suppose I set things on the wrong foot, my apologies. Let me start again, so as not to upset Knight Cas." After all, making everyone mad would just not sit well with her. Her character had to be likeable after all. "My name is Ari, and I apologize for the mix up. Just given your posture, I assumed you to be the padawan. You seem to lack focus here and now, won't happen again." Taking the drink from the small Yenna being, Ari nodded to each of the jedi. "It's nice to meet all of you. Though, Yenna, perhaps you should ask your master to meditate with you. I think he's having a hard time right now. Probably not use to the stress, right?" She affirmed, taking the drink from Yenna and sipping it. Her face twitched, as she registered the taste of alcohol.

It was delicious.
What was this new drink?
How could she acquire more?

Her eyes widened, as she looked to the small creature that had made such a drink. "This is delicious! How did you do it? I must know!" Realizing she was forgetting the other woman in the room, Ari swiveled her head to face the woman, nodding to her in greetings. "Oh, I am so sorry, Myri right? It's nice to meet you too. I do hope Cas hasn't spread himself thin with padawans, I think I see a spot of gray in his hair." Taking a seat on the counter, Ari fiddled with the drink, before taking another gulp. She was going to answer Cas when she finished the drink, because good stars in heaven it was divine. She needed to get more of this. "Well, Knight Cas, if you must know, I came to refresh myself from the days torments. But please, if you wish to direct your frustrations upon your fellow order members, than please, by all means continue. Perhaps I'm just too 'prissy' for your liking." She added, taking another gulp, before looking to the two women. "So, ladies, tell me about yourself. I can watch them for you Cas, if you need to go brooding in your room." She wanted to giggle, she was enjoying this act so much, but she would make herself look bad in the eyes of the others.

Crossing her legs, she turned her attention to Myri, curious about the new padawan to the academy. "Myri, how do you like the jedi so far? Is it everything you hoped it would be?" She inquired, turning to Yenna, as she nudged the padawan. "You are quite the drink master Yenna, have you done this sort of thing before?" She wanted to badly to start teasing the jedi more, but she had to behave. All would come in good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags: Amur Cadere Cadere Aristeia Zambrano
Objective: Negativity, get rid of.

Yen's bluff was quickly dismantled by Cas and the new arrival who quickly pointed out that she was the padawan between them. As Cas rested his hand on her head, it pulled into her shoulders as she looked up at it. A mischievous giggle escaped her as she smiled from ear to ear. To her delight, one of the new arrivals tasted her drink and was clearly impressed. Yenna's confidence swelled as she glanced at Cas with a smug grin. However she didn't even get a chance to say anything as the one Jedi started to fling snark at Cas like nobody's business. A snicker escaped her as she watched this go down. But there was still some unfinished business.

Looking back at the burned girl, Yenna scooted over to stand next to her on the counter. "Well? Think, what do you? Need anything, does it?" she asked with enormous eyes as she waited for feedback. Things quickly started to get overwhelming for her, though, when Cas started up with his attitude and the other girl bombarded her with questions. Glancing between them, she tried to figure out what to address first. "Don't mind Cas' mood. A bit wound tight lately, he is." she pardoned him as she flashed him a wink. "Talk, after this, we're going to. For now, ignore the lady." she telepathically insisted with a serious tone. She understood that he had a lot on his plate, but his moody behaviour was starting to get her down.

She looked back to the two other Jedi with her sunny smile, rather enjoying the little conversation they had going on. She felt a light nudge and looked up at Ari who asked about her expertise with drinks. A guilty laugh escaped the girl as she reached over and picked up one of the glasses for a long swig. "Say that, you could." she quipped as she set the glass aside and leaned on the blender with her hand on the lid. "Around drinks for sixty years, I've been. To practice, a lot of time, that is." she admitted with a shrug. She nodded to the other drinks standing around them. "Simply experiments, these are. But, around here, not a lot of drinkers, there are. To help out, Cas volunteered. Very happy, I am, to hear you like it." she continued as she stood up with an appreciative nod. "For you two, anything else I can make?" she asked happily as she picked up a strawberry and popped it into her mouth. There were still a lot of fruits and ingredients standing around them. She was itching to try more combinations and now she had two perfect candidates to experiment even further! Naturally, Cas was going to be the neutral test, seeing as the alcohol was starting to make him even more cranky.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she glanced at Myri, who hopefully tasted her purple drink by now. "Awesome, you look, with the scars. Awesome as a Sith, I think you'd look!" she commented out of the blue. With so much excitement, maintaining a filter was going to be hard. "Specialize in, what do you two?" she asked them with her bright golden eyes darting between them.

Though he politely nodded in return, the Padawan's inexperienced features betrayed his puzzlement - a tourist? In Silver Rest? That was new.

Scratching the back of his head, Jaz thought for a long moment about tourist destinations on the temple grounds but came up blank. "There's the wilds, I suppose, a hike or maybe a visit to the gardens? Don't think the libraries and such are open to non-Jedi..."

Shrugging helplessly, his tone was dry. "... HoloFlix or the training halls? You are a warrior, right, or is the armour ceremonial?"

It was said that all Mandalorians were warriors, but how that could apply to an entire people was beyond him and so it seemed better to be safe than sorry. Such was the lies he wore on his sleeve, however, but the truth was much more insidious - draw out a warrior's pride with feigned ignorance, lure him into a practice fight, and whisper lies into his mind until the Jedi all seemed like foes.

The only thing better than slaying your foes yourself was deciving them into slaying each other...

... but if that did not work, he was not above taking matters into his own hands.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Tags: Yenna Yenna Amur Cadere Cadere Aristeia Zambrano

Unsure as to what to do next for the time being, and more interested in getting a bite to eat, Myra headed to the kitchen. She searched the cupboards and refrigerator for anything interesting to eat before finding herself a loaf of some sort of gelatinous meat terrine that from her recollections was edible. As the Jedi talked, she would get herself a plate, remove the terrine from its packaging, and look for the necessary greens and dressing to make her a salad. For the time being, she chose to not engage unless engaged with as she wanted to focus more on satiating her legitimate desire to eat food.

Slicing off a thick slice of the terrine, she took it with her hands and began eating the meal. It was her lunch, and she was going to finish it.

ynpKyWO.png

Objective: Filing Reports
Opposition: Sneaky Sith, eventually.
Allies: Silver Jedi
Directly Engaging: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Equipment: Ornate Black Jedi Robes, Sitara (Lightsaber), Garrote Wire

After many years, Jyoti had returned to the Silve Rest, but the reunion was bittersweet.

Not that the former Grandmaster didn't like the Silver Order - the retiree still viewed them as family, but the situation that had pulled her away from her family on Kiribi was grim. The Bryn'adûl were on the warpath, terrorizing trillions across thousands of systems in Wild Space and the Northern Outer Rim.

Unlike the Sith, they didn't merely content themselves merely with conquest and indoctrination.

They came for extermination.

You could always make a deal with the Sith if you could convince them it was in their interests, but there was no reasoning with the Bryn. They were xenocidal zealots who would not be satisfied until all other life in the galaxy was extinguished.

They were the purest expression of the Dark Side.

Overtime, they had pushed deeper into civilized space until their advance was finally halted by a powerful allied force at Yurb. Stopped, temporarily, but not eradicated. As a Jedi, she valued all life, but she was afraid that was what it was going to take to finally put down the Bryn threat.

So, Kiribian warships continued to gather in the Alaris Expanse for the next inevitable conflict, representing the largest expeditionary force deployed by the Union since wars with the First Order.

Still, she feared it was not enough.

In the meantime, she spent her free time at one of the terminals in the Archives, uploading what knowledge she had acquired from her personal encounters with the Bryn:

// Author: Jyoti Nooran //
//
Subject: Mission Log 2OOLU0EOEH //
// Classification: Confidential //

Introduction:

Despite repeated encounters with the Bryn'adûl, relatively little is still known about their society outside what has been witnessed in frontline combat. So myself and Commander Allyson Locke Allyson Locke of the New Jedi Order volunteered for a joint ISR mission deep into Bryn space with a customized
LSR, heavily modified with Sowa hyperdrive components to penetrate possible early warning systems with no detection.

Based on preliminary intelligence provided by Commander Locke, Sraeljoarsk was our chosen destination.

Upon successful ingress into the system, we were astonished by the sight of a massive
artificial installation that could be easily viewed from orbit. By massive, I mean a titanic continent spanning complex. Passive bio-scans indicate that the installation is inhabited by millions of lifeforms, with exponential population booms occurring in real time.

To the best of our knowledge, we believe that these installations serve as something akin to manufacturing centers and arsenals for the Bryn. There is high confidence that such structures are present or being constructed on all worlds seized by the Bryn. If such is the case, then their production capability is nearly unrivaled by any other individual state, again necessitating the need for continued joint operations against them to leverage our more mature infrastructure while we can.

Because of the sheer unexpected scale of the complex, we were unable to fulfill the original parameters of our mission, but nonetheless, valuable information was gathered as will be detailed in the following sections....

---------

// Author: Jyoti Nooran //
//
Subject: Addendum to Mission Log 2OOLU0EOEH - Status Check on Old Monitoring Network //
// Classification: Secret //

Memo:

Upon egress back to Silver Space, I decided to run a preliminary scan to see if any remaining old Silver Monitoring Stations from the Voss era remained intact within Wild Space. I was pleasantly surprised to find several units still functional - it appears the Bryn have made no concerted effort to remove them. They are likely ignorant of their existence and exact coordinates, which remain classified Top Secret.

The stations in this area appear functional, but dormant, as the original network was deactivated following the SJO's relocation to the Mid-Rim. If somehow reactivated, these monitoring stations could provide quite an invaluable means of tracking the internal movements of the Bryn as they press against Silver Space.

I will recommend that the Assembly and Concord look into the matter, and possibly recommission the command ship Will of the Force. At the very least, I hope they would be willing to lease out the Will to Great River, as the organization could make great use of the network for ongoing evacuation operations.

Last edited:
Objective: Compare, Contrast, Prep to Steal
Opposition: Currently oblivious Jedi
Allies: Other sneaky Sith
Equipment: Jedi Robes (Also appearance from Akwursa Mask), Lightsaber, Stream Armbands (Hidden under robe sleeves)

There was an appreciation for the style the Silver Jedi as she slowly walked around the Temple. It was such a different and yet still vaguely similar design to the Jedi Order of the Republic and the New Jedi Order of the Alliance. Nature was more in evidence, the halls and rooms were more open and brightly lit with windows. The New Jedi Order, in contrast, had designed their temples with a more militaristic style, angular, modern in a simulating the feel of a starship while the old Republic Order had emulated the past.

This was rather refreshing in her opinion.

There was some worry, mostly from the remaining older Knights and the few Masters about what was going on at Onderon. Understandable. The last major attack the Sith had launched against the Silver Jedi was the invasion of Kintan, since then, the border had been relatively quiet as much as a Jedi and Sith border could be.

"Master Mysatz," a Padawan greeted, bowing and Taeli nodded her head in greeting as she went. Her team would be anxious to get underway, and time was key. Every moment risked exposure in some way. The archives were near though, and once she had gained access to the vault, then the real fun could begin. She would need a computer terminal first though, and without really looking at who might be at the computer near her ( Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran ) she seated her there and started perusing random mission reports from the border and adding her, well a report under Jedi Master Relli Mysatz, about the border near Wobani.

Finishing the briefing, she requested from one of the Padawans on archive duty to get the head archivist for her. Leaning in her chair, she quietly waited for the Jedi archivist to come around.

bbb50b7aa16fce75f024dfa2513e7bcba4d04534.png

//: Restricted Archive Area, Silver Rest //:
//: Objective //: Body Guard //:
//: Enemies //: TSE //: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf //: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim //:
//: Allies //: SJC //: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran //:
//: Equipment in Signature //:
9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png
Returning to the Silver Rest felt nostalgic and bittersweet. She had left the Silver Jedi Shadows around the same time Jyoti had. The pair had gone their separate ways while Allyson pursued her own investigations, yet never strayed too far from the Echani. Walking the archives was a place she only came to deposit any known reports for the Shadows. Jyoti was doing what she needed to do with applying information into the archives for the Silvers. Allyson had remained in the shadows hidden.
The former Grandmaster didn't need anyone protecting her. She was fully capable of defending herself, but Allyson was still wary of having the Echani being on her own. Lurking around the corner, Allyson remained deep within the Force, camouflage and hidden from any prying eyes. As eyes watched Jyoti do her entry, Allyson watched as another took a seat across from the Echani. It was curious, and through the Force, Allyson gave a mental nudge to the silver-haired woman.
The Shadow Jedi moved closer to watch the stranger. She didn't recognize the Jedi across from Jyoti. It came with her job, Allyson had a running dossier on almost every Jedi in each of the factions. Faces and names were memorized, and Allyson couldn't place this unknown face. A curious thing, and Allyson's suspicions continued to grow. Eyes narrowed as she stood closer but remained hidden within the Force camouflage.

Amur

A
Cover Name: Myri Ivanko
Gear: A wooden walking stick, Padawan Robes, 1 Padawan Braid, A sanity that's being tested
Writing with: Cadere Cadere Yenna Yenna Aristeia Zambrano Onrai Onrai

Eyes darted between all the discourse. The brooding patch of sour of Cas Tynen fixated her as she tried to form an opinion. Honestly all that Amur could register was a sense of quiet disbelief. Was this, really the standard for Jedi Knights among the Silver Jedi? Because if that was the case then it would merely add to her string of disappointments. Maybe it was the old bits of Galactic Alliance propaganda that gave her this image that Jedi were supposed to be paragons of Wisdom, honor, and maturity. Heck in her times being taught in Corellian Academies every student was always instilled with the moral quandary of "What would be the Jedi way of handling this?".

If right now if this moment was the example put into action then the Jedi way was either to start peddling drinks, brood like an insolent child or bask in a sense of superiority. Needless to say she wasn't impressed. Still as she gave a respectful nod towards Cas and kept quiet she thought about the newly arrived Jedi. Her reaction was visible to the word prissy. A childhood insult at worse yet she could see her eyes turn into a set of small discs. It was off. She met a Jedi master before, heck she even berated her force forsaken cooking, and it clued her in on something every master of the light had: Composure. This woman as she began her passive aggressive clash of words lacked it. She had appreciation for the subtle lacing of thorns into words but this would give her something she could later hedge her bets on.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the cute green thing asking her to take a drink. With a mix of faux and real startle she turned to Yenna. "Oh sorry! I forget I was even holding this." She replied before quickly raising the glass and taking a sip. She let the drink sit in her mouth as her tongue lapped up each distinctive flavor like individual notes in a song and found a small smile form around the corners of her mouth as she took in the melody of taste. This was pleasantly good, like a tropical campfire. "I like it a lot, thank you." She replied with her act's soft, reserved tone before realizing that in this densely packed conversation the suspect Jedi Ari addressed her specifically. "And, uh nice to meet you too Ari... sorry if I'm being weird or anything. The hutts didn't let people near me... Drifting off and staring off to the distance as she tried to use mental images inspired by Kalanda's journal to sell the look. Myri's face would go a bit still as her face dropped into a neutral expression and she stared off into distance.

When Ari asked though about how she liked being a Jedi suddenly Myri's face shift as suddenly a new source of excitement seemed to be coursing through her, eager to drop the uncomfortable mess of ideas floating in her head. "Everyone's been super nice to me, though I can't wait to begin my training. The masters still haven't assigned me with anyone yet, all the fighting has them short on people right now. Still beats having to serve hutts, or being constantly afraid I'd be sold off to the Sith, or even the Emperor." She'd let the implications of that statement rest as she took another sip of her drink. Finding the mixture of taste and alcohol content being just what she needed to make all of this more bearable, as she savored it.

"Awesome, you look, with the scars. Awesome as a Sith, I think you'd look!" Yenna said and with that Myri immediately spat out her drink as the words rang in her mind mid sip. A look of shock and embarrassment evident in her widened eyes along with the hue of her skin turning a elucidating shade of pink. Was that deliberate or something innocuous? Her mind went blank briefly thinking how to act before hitting on a idea: Act like Kala.

"What?! Do I really like look like one? uh that's not good right? uh uh uh... I don't want to look like a sith..." Her complexion grew deeper with each syllable and with it as Myri seemed to be shrinking to social awkwardness, there was growing desire to capture everyone in this fething room and have their memories wiped of this day. Atleast the person eating a salad was quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the outside, there was a hint of embarrassment at having accidentally insulted what was likely an ally mixed by a gleam of interest at being able to test himself against an opponent so different from his fellow Jedi, but on the inside... on the inside the gears of deceit were turning, slowly, turning...

... building up towards the grand finale, the symphony of paranoia which he hoped to orchestrate.

"Challenge accepted."

Leading the way as if he knew it by heart, they quickly found themselves in one of the temple's training rooms, specifically one often used for combat training. The mats were plain and the walls unadorned but for spare weapons, but a large window lent it an open, airy feel. Most importantly, however, there were witnesses but not too many witnesses - and none of them Masters, if his senses were to be trusted.

Pulling his lightsaber from his belt and making a show of activation its practice mode, Jaz entered a broad stance so as to not give anything away; the dead-but-not-gone Padawan had been a practitioner of Ataru, which suited the shadow just fine.

All the while, a single shadowy tendril unseen by all slithered closer to the Mandalorian, whispering of honour and righteous anger.

Allies: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Enemies: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran
Equipment: Armour w/o Helmet (Hidden beneath Jedi Robes) & Dual Blades

As Vaylin moved through the halls, she gave a polite nod here and there to the Jedi that passed by. The disguised Zabrak was trying to track down her mark through the Light that surrounded her in every direction. She paused in the middle of a hallway, feeling something ever familiar, but gone a second later.

Just a glimmer of it, of the Force presence the Zabrak would never forget. Allyson Locke.

It was unmistakable, more so in that it reminded Vaylin of the time the Emperor had called upon his Hand to draw out the Corellian’s darker emotions. When she had used such an ability in their little bout.

So she was here...

Turning on her heel, Vaylin walked in the complete opposite direction she had been going. Eventually, she found herself in the Silver Rest Archives. She looked around, her gaze measured as she searched for the Corellian. But there was nothing, no visible sign of the woman in question. Vaylin bit back to the desire to frown, the expression not fitting the face of the otherwise stoic Jedi Master.

She continued to walk through the archives, taking note of who was there already. Her eyes falling across her fellow blonde Jedi; the Lady of Secrets concealed beneath her own disguise. As well as a Enchani, seated directly opposite to Taeli.

That gave Vaylin pause, her mind squinting in thought at seeing Jyooti. Surely not...She knew Allyson had a thing for Echani, and Vaylin was adamant she had sensed the Corellian’s presence in the area. But even the Zabrak was skeptical of that fact, unless Locke had that bad of weakness for the light haired race.

As fate would have it though…

Vaylin continued to walk forwards, and not several more steps further she slammed shoulder first into another, one unseen to the naked eye. She had walked directly into one of Allyson’s blindspots, as the woman was otherwise occupied watching ‘Master Mystatz’.

To the Zabrak’s credit, she didn’t miss a beat under her own cover. Arms drawn free of their robed confines, she reached out in case she had knocked the Jedi off balance.

Oh! My apologies, I didn’t see you there.

Charlyra Araano

C
Disguise: Rishandra Aren
Allies: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Vaylin Vaylin
Enemies: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

Charlyra had full faith that the agents in play could handle themselves, but never leave a sister out of sight. An echo of Matriarch Avacyn ( Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos ) in her mind, the archives were quite the accomplishment and they hadn't yet been destroyed. A miracle by all accounts, she found herself reading on lightsaber forms, techniques, and combat instructions. It had been one of her old ambitions, to become a prominent bladesman among the Jedi. Through the Force she could feel the powers at play and quietly kept to herself. She kept herself in plain view, a subtle distraction at best.
She moved along the archives quietly looking at what was available to read. Knowledge after all was power, so while she might serve no other purpose than a distraction. Charlyra took advantage of an opportunity presented to read and understand her foes. The information she read and digested would be enough to meditate on after the Sith had gotten what they came for. Although she wondered for a moment what it would take to download some of the information and take it with her elsewhere. Charlyra looked around the archives a moment from where she sat and began to formulate a plan.

With: Yenna Yenna Amur Aristeia Zambrano Onrai Onrai
His arms remained folded as he leaned against one of the kitchen counters, still eyeing the woman suspiciously. She finally revealed herself as Ari, although he rolled his eyes at her continued teasing "Seem to lack focus? You met me five seconds ago." Cas rebuked with a raised eyebrow Ari continued with her passive aggressive insults, so much so that he began to see right through it. Instead of dignifying her with retaliation, the Jedi simply snickered through his nostrils and remained silent.

Yen communed with Cas telepathically again which prompted the Jedi Knight to merely glance at his Padawan. The authority she conveyed made him think that maybe he was too lenient as a master, and that maybe he'd have to remind her who was the master and who was the student later. But not now, he wouldn't berate his student in front of all these people.

Ari finally explained why she was there (not without a few digs along the way) - he wasn't convinced, she was too quick to berate everyone for being in the kitchen when her excuse wasn't that satisfactory either. He didn't buy her excuse at all, but he'd play along for now. "Not too prissy, I just didn't appreciate your attitude is all. But I can play nice." he responded with a careless shrug.

Cas would then remain uncharacteristically silent as the three women conversed, also noticing the presence of a fourth person as well. Acknowledging her, he gave her a simple nod but was curious as to why there were so many people in the kitchen right now - something felt off in general but he didn't know what exactly, maybe it was some sort of anxiety or post traumatic stress he was suffering that made him feel so cautious right now. Whatever he was feeling was cut short when he heard his Padawan.

"Awesome, you look, with the scars. Awesome as a Sith, I think you'd look!"

Immediately whipping his head around to face his Padawan "Yen!" he exclaimed telepathically "Manners, come on!" he lectured. Turning to face Myri, he shaking his head at her he attempted to reassure her "Sorry. My Padawan can be outspoken at times, something she learned from me." the Knight apologised, arms still crossed but conveying a sympathetic look to Myri. As someone with his own scarring, he'd imagine she wouldn't want attention drawn to it.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
JQFcaJ5.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x silver blade lightsaber shoto | Eternal Empire's Assasin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Shield talisman | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Akwursa mask (actual look)
Allies: Vaylin Vaylin | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Charlyra Araano
Enemies: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
dRUm20K.png

After a moment of hesitation, Ingrid decided to go to the archive because she could do most of the damage there if she sabotaged the archive database. Unfortunately, she hadn't thought about this before, even though she could have brought a virus, but it will be left out now, then she will have to solve it all on the spot. But that didn’t cause her any trouble, and she might even get extra information. Other times, she wouldn’t have much of a chance to get information from this internal archive.

She saw that not only was she coming here alone, but so was Lady of Secrets, just like Vaylin, just like Charlyra Araano. She hadn't spoken to Vaylin before, but she knew exactly that she was one of the Hand of the Emperor group. Not very surprisingly, this involved much greater rank and power than Ingrid had. In fact, it didn’t bother her, she had her own methods that were effective, she didn’t rule or work with the help of the Force, it was just a help when she just needed it.

They arrived in the archive, meaning she, along with the other three women. The first person she immediately noticed was Allyson Locke. She knew that the other two women also had a personal affair with the double agent, so she had no idea to intervene. She will leave it to them, having learned a long time ago that it is not good to interfere in the affairs of a Sith person, especially when she is dealing with such high-ranking officials.

That's why she immediately looked around to see what could be done. That's when she noticed Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran at one of the terminals. Well, since she was a spy and now she has a pretty good disguise, she does what she used to be. Informs and spies, both verbally and in front of one of the terminals. That is, she hoped the two would come together. Somewhere very deeply she rejoiced for a moment that she could finally be in the field again after a lot of paperwork and Empire control. She walked over to the woman and addressed her.

”Welcome! Do you mind if I join you?” she asked kindly as she nodded to the terminal next to the woman.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Nearby: Loïc Pen-Ar-Lan Loïc Pen-Ar-Lan
Others in the area: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran , Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , Vaylin Vaylin

A quiet smile spread across Aida's face when the man at the console next to her pointed towards the article. The Sephi gave him a small nod and turned towards the screen in front of her, looking but not really seeing.

The archives were quite busy today it seemed.

Her blue eyes shifted to the side ever slightly when someone passed behind her. The sweep of robes, the soft footfalls, and the thirst for knowledge. It was, on the surface, not unusual for a place like this. Aida had no reason to feel suspicious. However, the air in the archives had changed – it was tense somehow. Just... how, she did not know.

Good afternoon,” came the call of the head archivist as he walked back in, a steaming cup of caf in hand and a small plate bearing a pastry. “I was told you have business with me, Master?”

“Yes,” Aida answered, giving the man a slight bow of her head. “Is there somewhere private we may converse?”

My office,” he said, nodding as he began to lead Aida in that direction. It was in the common area of the archives, a cozy little room that was little more than a desk and a couple of chairs. Of course, any highly important information would be in a restricted area. With the door closed behind them, he had a seat. “Now, what can I do for you?”

“I wish to donate a very precious item to the Silver Jedi archives,” Aida replied tranquilly. Her slender hand dipped into the folds of her robe and retrieved an item that gave off a powerful lightsided glow, even as it sat seemingly idle in the Sephi's palm. Master Nemore had such an immense presence, that Aida was always rather intrigued that a little holocron could house even a portion of it. Such dedication to the light, the holocron had always as a stead guiding beacon for the Sephi -- and it was quite sensitive to darkness; its secrets locked to those that wielded its power.

Meanwhile, the padawan would return to Master Mystaz ( Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf ), with a message that the Head Archivist was currently occupied.

ynpKyWO.png

Objective: Filing Reports
Opposition: Sneaky Sith, eventually.
Allies: Silver Jedi ( Allyson Locke Allyson Locke )
Directly Engaging: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Equipment: Ornate Black Jedi Robes, Sitara (Lightsaber), Garrote Wire

Jyoti was so absorbed in her own reporting that she hardly took notice of the other Jedi ( Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf ) who took a seat near her. The woman was foreign to her, but then it had been years since she had been at the Rest, and the population continued to surge in her absence.

So many new faces! It was lovely to see the Silvers continue to flourish.

However, she had to turn her head away from the monitor a few times to sneeze. Something had given her sinuses a tickle.

Funny, she wasn't prone to such sneezing fits. Perhaps the Archives were a bit too dusty?

While trying to clear her nose, she felt a mental ping, but when she turned in the swiveling chair, the Corellian was nowhere to be found. Weird, but Allyson had changed over the years. The Echani could remember a time when Allyson would have practically been draped over her shoulder at the terminal. However, that was hardly appropriate now.

She felt guilty that she missed such affections.

Softly sighing to herself, she decided to call it a day in the Archives. She had already been unplugged from the world for far too long as she buried herself in reports through the day. It would just be her luck to reemerge to find a new war launched that very same morning. It was shaping up to be that sort of year.

She was about to get up and look for Allyson when another woman approached her. Yet another stranger. Looking around, she noticed - between ever-increasing bouts of sneezing - that her little corner of the Archives was quickly filling up, almost with all very attractive female Jedi judging by their trappings.

Apparently, this was now the hotspot for (cute) bookworms.

She approved.

"I should be saying welcome to you, actually." she smiled while waving an arm over an empty terminal to her right, while the long sleeve of her other arm hovered under her chin ready catch the next sneeze. "Not at all, though please mind the nose, ha ha. So, who might you be?"

It was a genuine question of curiosity not laced with a lick of suspicion. She was eager to commune and could spare some time for a quick chat, especially after being cooped up all morning.

--------------​

Aida Aquila Aida Aquila

As the alarms continued to sound off for a new Mandalorian incursion into Silver Space, Temple Guards had been gradually filtering through the campus under security protocols established by the former Grandmaster herself, calmly alerting inhabitants and guests who were not aware of the initial alert.

The Archives would be one such spot, normally a quiet place where students and researchers isolated themselves to conduct their work in solitude.

One Temple Guard approached the front desk with a warning, recommending that the clerks close down the Archive early for the day.

P E A C E

Nearby: Aida Aquila Aida Aquila
Others in the area: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Charlyra Araano | Vaylin Vaylin

Purple.png

The day did not seem to be getting any better. Not only had the elegant Master, Aida Aquila Aida Aquila found her way to his quiet spot in the archives, but many others seemed to have found it too. Perhaps good things couldn't be expected to last for long after all. He kept working away on the case he was handling in silence. Not being bothered by all the new arrivals was hard - perhaps even unrealistic. Because he threw a glance accompanied by a silent sigh by every new person who arrived.

It was odd. The area he was in was restricted - something usually kept most people away. But this day, there seemed to be a tragically high amount of people visiting. Loïc eyed the Head Archivist as he lead the Jedi with whom the Knight had already interacted with to the common area. Good - one less occupant and thereby, one less noise maker.

But it seemed like he would not be given his peace. A sneeze. While Loïc considered himself to be rather tolerant of the kind of noises which could not be avoided, the woman in question, Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran , just seemed to keep going. The situation was not sustainable - hopefully, she would get it under control soon. For now, he leaned back, taking a break from his work and letting his gaze go out over the rest of the chamber. Hopefully, she would get it under control soon.

Caedyn Arenais

C
header3.png

The Silver Rest, Kashyyyk
Jedi robes | Armistice Lightsaber
WelshGuy WelshGuy

Er6tw3E.png

"Veiere, Veiere, I think... Wait. No. No, not Veiere. No, you date Asaraa. Asaraa... boyfriend... Cae... Caedyn?
Yes, Caedyn! There are dozens of Sith in the temple. I saw them, they were people I don't recognise.
Like these two, they are Sith!"
To Caedyn's knowledge, Yuroic wasn't supposed to be here. Not there as in Kashyyyk, but there within the training wing due to his failing mental health. The consequence of war after war, trauma in the battlefield and the loss of his friends and loved ones over the many years the older man had served in the Order of the Silver Jedi had been slowly taking from him over the recent past, and while Caedyn wasn't sure of the proper diagnosis, he knew it was something akin to Alzheimer's and post traumatic stress syndrome.

"Yuroic, it's okay. They're Students here, they're just new..." Caedyn lied in order to try to settle the Jedi Master; The Padawan who were training weren't new at all but Yuroic's memory failed him often and Caedyn practically being the man's Son-in-law, wanted to save him from as much embarrassment as possible.

Placing a hand to the older mans shoulder comfortingly, Caedyn turned and slowly guided Yuroic with him as he removed the students and the training dojo from their line of sight and instead hoped to head further down the hall. The thought of a nice hot drink in the cafeteria might do them both some good while Caedyn could have the time to try and understand what'd gotten the man in such a state.

"Trust me, the chances of there being Sith on Kashyyyk are highly unlikely. We'd hear about them long before they reached orbit" Caedyn smiled, speaking with a gentle and friendly tone, "Now why don't we grab a drink and you can tell me all about what's going on with Onderon. It's the first I've heard of trouble out those ways...".

<< Dance Partner Open >>​

If ever there had been an encouragement to switch to a duel with lethal blades that was it and from an outside perspective it might seem the course most conducive to his purpose; after all, "accidents" could easily happen in live combat exercises, which would be disruptive enough on its own.

His plan was... somewhat unconventional, however. Taking advantage of personal aptitudes. As such, the tilted matchup suited him just fine.

"I'll just not get hit, then." Flashing the Mandalorian a cocky grin he was sure would assuage any hesitation the other had, Jax went still.

After a long moment, he erupted from his sudden stillness with lightning-quick forward-facing thrust aimed at the kinks in the warrior's armour, a thrust that suddenly morphed into a whirlwind of blows in a typically Ataru fashion, his face a mask of concentration rather than passion.

If everything went according to plan, his blazing speed would force the Mandalorian to give his all, to throw caution to the side and bring his full skill to bear despite the lethality of his weapons. At the same time the same unseen tendrils reached outwards, tentatively examining the nearby minds.

Seeking the kinks in their mental armour, slowly, carefully coaxing fear and passion alike towards the surface in preparation for the signal.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
JQFcaJ5.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x silver blade lightsaber shoto | Eternal Empire's Assasin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Shield talisman | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Akwursa mask (actual look)
Allies: Vaylin Vaylin | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Charlyra Araano
Enemies: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
dRUm20K.png

Before she could get to the other woman, she sneezed a lot. This caused quite a bit of noise to the archive anyway, there was quite a bit of silence, but for such exactly that was what was to be expected. That’s why she loved these places, it’s easy to dive into the data in addition to her own thoughts without anyone seriously bothering her about what she’s dealing with. She spent a lot of time in such places, especially at a younger age.

”Bless you!”

She smiled kindly. As the other woman let her join here near her, she sat down at that terminal. Meanwhile, she didn't look very noticeably at Jyoti to see what weapons she could see in her. As for Ingrid, she had two lightsaber handles in sight, no other weapons based on what others could see.

”Allergy?”

She asked to mention the nose. It was hard to imagine anything else unless she was able to smell the Sith. Although Ingrid wasn't worried either, because she was basically completely neutral in the Force until she used her dark side abilities. Meanwhile, she set out to look for more general data, such as military data, in the war zone, which in this case was the Bryn’adûl threat.

”Ayala Novar, Jedi Knight. I haven’t been here in a long time, it’s great to see that this place is still so thriving and full of life. After the recent vicissitudes of war, it’s good to come back here a bit, relax and meditate. What is your name? We haven't had a chance to meet before.”

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom