Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

This is me flying.

tumblr_mwq3ldWXwU1sp2epgo1_500.gif

This is me after

tumblr_mb5lheeucf1qlxvxuo1_500.gif

[member="Jude Falkrowe"] I'll be posting later bby

[member="Pharazon Draken"]

I barely got off work and I am super sorry i didn't get to post earlier. However, I am driving home right now and will finish my post to post to you. I understand it is the last few days of the invasion, and I am making the commitment to post as fast as I can so that you can have as many actions as possible before the invasion ends.

That goes for all my other opponents too with my other alts.

[member="Torian Pierce"] [member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="FN-888"] [member="FN-4077"] [member="Jude Falkrowe"] [member="Lydia Finn-Camden"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

[member="FN-888"] [member="FN-4077"] posted so you can do your replies! As stated I will try to post as fast as i can so you have plenty of time to respond before the invasion ends.

As an OOC note, [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] 's writer and I are in a PM discussing her post and are trying to come up with a compromise. Responses to her actions will come in a separate reply once it has been mutually resolved. I just didn't want to have you guys wait. :)

Progflaw99

ATTENTION

As a note: The invasion concludes today, 4/7 for those of us in the states around 6:30 PM Central Standard Time. (I think it's 6:38 PM to be exact.) If anyone is waiting on posts, please be sure to PM people and get your posts in! Have a great time and enjoy the wrapping up of story!

Hey all unfortunately I can't post as Samka today due to circumstances beyond my control. Workers outside cut the power to my building today and they don't know how to turn it back on... which means no wi-fi and no computer. I'm typing this on my phone using my data plan just before I leave for work.
Special apology to [member="Elpsis Elaris"] who left a great PvP post I'm not able to reply to. It was shaping up as a really fun confrontation.
Suffice to say this was not how I wanted my role in this to end and I've given [member="Ara Ren"] my consent to use my character as she wishes in her remaining posts.

I'm grumpy.

[member="FN-888"] [member="FN-4077"] [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Allyson Locke"] [member="Vexen"]

With the recent terror attack in Stockholm I will not be able to get my post in before the invasion ends today. Whoever comes after me has my permission to skip past me while I spend the remaining day to settle down and call friends and family to talk.

Thank you.

* goes to 'motivate' those workers * "You have failed [member="Samka Derith"] for the last time, generic workers."

On a more serious level, sorry to hear that! I had fun writing with you, so thanks for the cool fight.

Would be down to write with you in the future. I also have chars who won't toss fireballs or other implements of death at FO/Ren on sight. :D

Thank you to ALL of those who wrote with me in this invasion and the effort of all others building the atmosphere across the board.

It's been the most enjoyable one I've done in my 3 years here. I've not done loads, out of lack of confidence and being over-whelmed keeping up, but the quality of writing and stellar support from you all writing with me with your awesome characters has been a joy to write with.

Be proud of everything here, because it's been fun and, from what I am aware, civil and full of good spirit.

Thanks again and I look forward to next time....for there WILL be a next time, I am sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom