Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Technically yes, when it comes to the next post hopefully to engage the Jedi a transmission will be sent by Kyrel to all available droid units engaging either the GA or the FO forces to stop attacking the Ren and focus on all GA forces in the vicinity. Just to clarify things. :)

[member="Kyrel Ren"]
thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Alright Vader's Castle teams, I'm just clearing a few things up. [member="Kyrel Ren"] shall no longer be NPC-ing droid units throughout the building. The only intent in including them was to take advantage of the lore and location to make a threat a little more interesting that the bog standard. They are no one person's NPCs and everyone, Galactic Alliance and First Order alike are free to use or not use as you wish. They are not to be forced on anyone who does not wish to interact with them for the purposes of their individual story lines.

Any further concerns or questions, please message me.
Thank you.

Mishel Kryze

M
Note to those in the temple; not sure if there's more than one lift but the one that Mishel used is gone :D so anyone in range of it might hear it go crashing by as it splooshes (do things sploosh into lava?) into the lava below!

Fiolette Fortan

F
I will be dropping Fiolette over Rutan sometime later today, if anyone wishes to tango let me know :)

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

Sounds good. Feel free to review my posts on the status of the World Shield, Darksky shield, and the on going searches. If you have any questions on that, please feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom