Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oderint Dum Metuant | The First Order Invasion of Galactic Alliance held Mustafar Hex - GROUND OOC

I will be unable to post until at least the day after tomorrow. My apologies for the length of time but I will reply as soon as I am able to do so.

[member="Natasi Fortan"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"] | [member="Choli Vyn"] | [member="Elliot Locke"]

Progflaw99

FYI

It has been brought to my attention that [member="Skaara Carlon"] will no longer be posting in the Mustafar/Mining Facility.

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Aver Brand"]

Progflaw99

[member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Ultimatum"]

Kiddo just got admitted at the hospital for some apnea stuff - I've got a skeleton post started, but will finish when able. All is well, just in for monitoring, might be seizure related so they want to be safe.

Progflaw99

[member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Ultimatum"]

Posted - feel free to PM me if there's anything I missed or need to clarify!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Preliat Mantis"],

I've been waiting for some of my allies to post that might be relevant to our location, that's why the delay, I'll send them a PM to poke them and probably get a post up today after work or tomorrow before classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom