Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [MP/EOTL] Savage Solutions - Proxy War on Gala and Gromas | MP/EOTL Juction of Ord Tiddel and Celanon

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Mando-Banner-Test.png

mandobreaktest64-6.png

23YSCyn.png
The planet of Gala has a long history of conflict. Once more, war erupts on the planet between it's three tribes, this time between the City Tribe, backed by The Empire of the Lost, and the Hill Tribe, who wish to join the Mandalorian Protectors, while the Sea tribe is still undecided. A war between the two factions was inevitable, but for now it is a local conflict. Elsewhere, the Phrick Mines of Gromas, a former Imperial holding, are up for grabs as the Mandalorian Protectors move in to disrupt the operations, and seize the mines for themselves.​

w74mtbf.png

The tribes of Gala are once more in conflict. The City Tribe, staunchly in favor of joining the Empire of the Lost, once more battle the Hill Tribe, hoping to secure an alliance with the newly formed Mandalorian Protectors. Within the fields, battle opens old wounds that never seem to have gone away.

RBTN8NH.png

The Phrik Mines of Gromas had long been a boon for the Imperial Forces that controlled them, long before the Empire of the Lost. With the Lost's attempts to secure the mines, the Protectors have sent in a strike force of elite Vode to raid the mines, and attempt to destroy or secure them for their own use.

2gqRVtW.png
Gala's Sea Tribe had long been a neutral party to keep the balance between the three. With Sea Tribe diplomats attempting to set up a cease fire between the Hill and City tribal leaders, the Empire of the Lost has sent in assassins to attempt to halt peace talks, and secure a City Tribe victory. The Protectors, living up to their name, have sent in Mandalorian bodyguards to protect the tribal leaders, and keep the peace talks going long enough to allow cooler heads to prevail.

GALA

2gqRVtW.png

d62eebd32b704fb1b80bfa65c4059d0c.jpeg

Galacian Mining Corporation had been something he had long had his eye on. His family being from the planet, it had long been something he had known about, read about, ran into. Makai also knew it was very poorly run and more of a front than a real mining corporation. He had placed a bid on the company when he was in university, only to be outbid and maneuvered by a politician, unable to leave school to come and make his case in person.

It came up from grabs once again and he placed his bids, his proposal, and sent his protocol droid Thirty-Seven to start laying the groundwork for ownership. It had all paid off, signing the contract and taking over the company in person.

Upon the recommendation of Thirty-Seven, everyone in leadership was immediately fired with severance pay. Galacian Mining Corporation had a horrible reputation for being corrupt and just a front for activity. Lower-level employees would stay for now as he pulled in supervisors and managers from both Aina Holdings and Salacia Consolidated to run the show for now. Business had to continue after all.

Ink dry on the contract, the proverbial keys in hand, it was time to attend to more personal business.

[ ] Hours Later [ ]

Quite the contrast from his navy blue suit and tie from earlier, Makai was now clad in shorts and nothing else, sun on his back, sea spray kicking up.

Vacation? A spin around in a yacht to celebrate his new company? A day out surfing?

None of the above.

Makai was busy helping work the family fishing business, helmed by his grandfather and four remaining uncles. Cousins of his helped run the small fleet, having expanded the small business as the family expanded.

Upon learning he was engaged to be married, the men in the family swiftly kicked his cousins off onto another boat, leaving him alone with just his uncles and grandfather, all of whom were giving their advice for a long lasting marriage and how to navigate its complexities.

The half-Galan was getting more information than he truly wanted.

“When it comes to romance, you got think outside the bedroom. That will bore her quickly. Don’t make that face Makai, I have six children, I think I know a thing or two at this point.”

Uncle Noa laughed, both of them working on hauling up traps that had been dropped earlier that morning before the sun rose.

“I could have lived my entire life without the knowledge you and Grandma are…uh…creative…”

“How you think I’ve been married so long Makai? Love is only going to keep things going for so long. I’m sure your grandmother is frequently tired of seeing this face. Keep things interesting.”

Uncle Keone nodded, clasping his nephew on the shoulder and giving a firm shake of the younger man.

“I got the same advice, don’t worry, its a rite of passage at this point, no matter how much you don’t want to know. My advice? Never express contempt for her, even in your most heated arguments. Approach your problems as a joint venture…you two versus the issue, not divided. Thats bigger than what Mister Suave over that wants to say about the bedroom.”

“Mister Suave? Mister Suave?! You should be thanking me son. Without this charm and Kai good looks you wouldn’t be here.”

2gqRVtW.png
Tags: Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell

Darth Ayra sat in high orbit of the beautiful and wealthy world of Gala. Naturally the Sith Lord was up to no good. Today the Sea Tribe were about to feel her wrath but the intense and purposes of the impending assassination would implicate the Hill Tribe. This would be done by design. The Empire of the Lost had put considerable stock into the City Tribe. They would be necessary for the occupation of the planet, and it's natural resources. As Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Ayra now stood as the Staff Director of the New Imperial Security Bureau, and although her alleged superiors were inferior to her and the conceited perfection that she had attained, Ayra would follow orders to keep up appearances. Besides that the resources on the planet would become available to her after the work was done.

It was a win-win.

The plan was simple. Aboard the Initium Ayra would scope out the Sea Tribe through the use of DRK-1 Dark Eye probe droids that she had acquired. An antique piece of technology in the modern age it would be difficult to implicate the Empire in their connection to the orders that she had been passed down by the Moff Council: to assassinate leading figures in the Sea Tribe and implicate the Hill Tribe as responsible. It didn't necessarily matter how they were killed. Explosion. Long range shot. Poison. So long they died Ayra would then use the Bureau to populate propaganda throughout Gala and the populace would do the rest of the hard work.

Working her fingers across the keyboard in front of her Ayra activated the Eligor Cloaking Device. Rumours had spread to the Bureau that the Mandalorian Protectors were planet side and conducting their own operations. Furthermore it was curious to Ayra that some of them were Force-strong and were well trained in the mystic arts of the Force. Had one of the Jedi defected to the Protectors and begun training them in the ways of the Force? Or had one of the Sith? Was it possible that the Mandalorians possessed their own beliefs and studies in the Force themselves? It was all a bit mysterious and warranted Ayra looking into it more. If one of them could be persuaded to join her the opportunities were limitless . . .

Rdakoeb.png

RBTN8NH.png

"MAKE WAY FOR LORD MOFF MECETTI!"

The announcement filled the corridors at the entrance of the mine as a platoon of the House Mecetti Guard Marines marched forward.

The repair and re-assembly of the Mecetti Exile Fleet into a proper component of the Empire of the Lost's military was nearly complete. This had allowed Maldor to bring the Obscurer here, for an inspection of the Phrik mines.

As a Moff, Maldor had been given the rare opportunity to invest in the mine. Even a sliver of investment in a mine like this one could net millions of credits, so it was a very real opportunity for profit. It was also an excellent opportunity for House Mecetti to gain a few tons of the valuable Phrik, which was increasingly a valuable component in body armor meant to contend with Force users. House Mecetti already had some access to Cortosis. With an investment here, they could add Phrik to the portfolio. There was a supply of Phrik on House controlled worlds, but mining it was dangerous and toxic, and House Mecetti preferred not to 'excrete where you eat.'

The thirty marines of Maldor's personal guard fanned out before him, taking positions along either wall of the mine's central corridor. The Emperor had suggested that the Moffs make use of Imperial resources for their personal guard. But after what Maldor had witnessed during the most recent Moff Meeting, he preferred to keep his personal guard to people he could trust. Every man here was a well-paid volunteer with a loving family, carefully protected by agents from the Ministry of Inquiry.

None of them would dare harm a hair on Maldor's head.

And for his part, he did his best to never give them a reason to want to.

"Lord Mecetti," the mine's administrator came forward, bowing low in an almost obscene amount of obsequiousness., "We are honored to receive this inspection."

Maldor came forward, his red silk robes billowing in a nearly heroic fashion as he walked. Of all the things force-telekinesis could accomplish, dramatically moving his clothing had proved to be the most fun.

"Administrator Falkhir," Maldor acknowledged, "thank you for receiving me. I'm here to see if this place is worth my investment. I look forward to your report on the mine's operations."

Maldor wished he had been here with a proper expert on mining. Someone like Chief Executive Dashiell, whom his father had recommended in his most recent transmission. At least... Maldor thought it was his father.

He sometimes wondered if he'd ever know when his father died from his diseases, and that... thing... took over completely.

Unfortunately, Chief Executive Dashiell was off vacationing on some beach somewhere, and couldn't be reached in time for this hastily assembled inspection tour. So Maldor would have to do his best without such expertise. Hopefully, the force could help him penetrate any deception from the Administrator, and not just billow his cape.

"I assure you," Falkhir said with a grin, "you will be most satisfied with what you find here."

Neither man could have guessed that this inspection would soon become a bloodbath...

Mecetti House Guard Marines
Sith Lightfoil
Ginntho silk clothes and cape

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Drego Ruus Drego Ruus

Note: @Open to being attacked by forces invading the mine.

Last edited:
Objective 3: Just Visiting

Aithne's Clothing

riley-1.jpg

Allies: Tuuli Miles Tuuli Miles
Enemies: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran (whoever your alt is)
Others in the Area, Possible Friend or Foe: Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell

Aithne sighed, sitting with her hand under her chin and watching people from this Sea Tribe work to get things prepared for peace talks. She really did not know why her father had wanted her to come this far out, but supposedly it was to keep an eye on things and report back to him on whether there was anything to be concerned about going on on Gala. She really needs to sit down with the man and talk to him clearly, get his priorities set straight and to worry about their home first before reaching out like this already. Still she would just shake her head and lean over, looking down from the spot she was sitting and shouting out to the young man that was with her.

"Hey, Tuuli, any idea how long we got to be here? I really don't feel like sitting through the peace talks of a world we have nothing to do with." She looked down at the child belonging to her father's friend, really not sure what the man was doing here himself when she could have just brought some of her own guards but whatever, they weren't the worst to have along. That said she still was confused why this man was anything special, it wasn't like he was Aedan himself... maybe she could find out why later when they were done here.

Either way she would lay back on the wing of the ship they had come in, feeling the cool metal against her as she looked up at the sky, wondering if there was anything to even worry about happening around. She had caught a glance of someone she thought she recognized earlier in the day, but didn't bother looking into it right now considering there was much more important things to handle.

Atleast this wouldn't be a long mission. She might even be able to get back for the unveiling of that new restaurant that was being set up in Tahv when she left.

Last edited:
j4O1tKi.png

Current Action: Organizing Unit
Tags: Open

Col. Cerria Desyk and her Imperial Dragoons were forming up in their assembly zone, the city people wanted to join the Empire and the rural folks wanted the Mandos and they couldn't peacefully agree to disagree and go back to being pissed off at each other while the Empire got on with the business of running the planet. That wasn't going to work though, intel said that the tin soldiers were landing troops to help with the farmers "expressing their freedom to self-determination in government" or some other ideological Bantha Piss.

Whatever happened it wasn't her place to wrestle with the politics though, some smooth brain general tried to get her Dragoons deployed as line infantry, DRAGOONS as LINE INFANTRY any blaster-carrying knuckle dragger can dig a trench and point a gun down range. Dragoons are for maneuver warfare and after spending too much time yelling and throwing a replacement E-web barrel through a locker and being forced into an anger management program, two one hour sessions a week for the next eighteen weeks. Still, her unit was being used how it was meant to be now and that was all that mattered now.

j4O1tKi.png
Objective: Fields of Gala - Neutralize Air Defenses
Dialogue Legend: “Galactic Basic” │ <“Imperial Basic”>
Call Sign: Miracle
Tag: Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

Thus far, the air superiority of the Hill Tribe in this particular sector of the wider planetary theater was unchallenged. With the weight of numbers and deep aerial defense networks on their side, the skies had been closed off to all but the most intrepid. As such, the air force of the City Tribe military had been unable to mount an effective challenge for air superiority. As testament to a prior skirmish, the valley below was littered with the wreckage of charred starfighters and combat airspeeders painted in City Tribe colors, with the Hill Tribe having suffered no losses in the process of defending their airspace. The barrage of surface-to-air missiles launched by the Hill Tribe’s air defense divisions had simply been too much for the City Tribe’s air force to bear, forcing a retreat after a brief, yet costly air battle.

And so, the air superiority of the Hill Tribe yet reigned. However, Bella did not intend for that to remain the case for much longer.

Bella had been sent alone, to better leverage the stealthy capabilities of her interceptor. While her craft was not explicitly optimized for a mission which necessitated ground attack, its firepower was hard to bargain with. In that regard, while the Miracle One was not a perfect fit for the task, it (and the Imperial Baroness behind its controls) had the potential to win the sector on behalf of the City Tribe and by extension, the Empire of the Lost.

“You are now entering the detection range of Hill Tribe SAM batteries.” said the feminine voice on the other end of the shared comm channel. In that, Bella’s montrals registered the frantic clicking of fingers striking keys through the audio as the mission control officer worked to map out the terrain.

“Copy that, control.” Bella answered quickly. “I am holding NOE protocol.” She continued, before taking a deep breath as she weaved her interceptor through a particularly tight section of the canyon. “May I have an ETA?” The Togruta asked.

“Less than four minutes until you reach the first site.” The officer answered. “Be advised, you are coming up on a deep, narrow gorge. I recommend-”

“It can fit.” Bella cut in as she dipped her interceptor into the natural cleft, her wings only a few inches away from clipping the rock to either side of the craft. All the while, delicate, manicured fingers worked the control yoke with surgical precision, maneuvering the craft with ease that came from a lifetime of flying. After a little more than twenty seconds, her interceptor raced out of the gorge, a vortex of air steaming out from the wake of its twin ion engines.

“Thirty seconds now.” The officer said. “That cut your ETA by more than three-quarters.” She added, her voice taking on a tone of awe.

“Copy that. Initiating approach to target.” Bella answered. With that, the Togruta brought the Miracle One into a shallow dive while vectoring towards the first SAM battery. Even this close, the stealth systems in her interceptor rendered her invisible to all but the naked eye. And said eyes had been caught unawares, failing to anticipate the danger in their midst.

Until it was too late.

A quartet of searing magenta beams lanced out from the cannon emitters mounted on interceptor’s wingtips, before drilling into the first SAM battery to produce a fiery explosion as its missile payload was cooked off in an instant. Before leaving the flaming battery in her wake, Bella was firing again, discharging another quartet of beams that detonated a second battery, then a third that was directly behind it, before she was compelled to pull up.

“Splash, splash, and...splash.” Bella breathed as she whipped her interceptor around and vectored towards the next target.

“Copy that. SAM Site Aurek has gone dark. Proceed to the next waypoint, Miracle.”

Last edited:
OBJECTIVE 1: Gala

He stood with his exterminatus rifle in hand. One of his high Marshalls and a group of protectors stood with him. One company of his legion mingled with the hill tribe members as they planned an assault. The city tribe had sided with an empire that could not protect them. And the Hill tribes had recognized that those who return stronger after every forging are the better allies.

His helmet's optics zoomed acrossed the field and marked areas to move troops and take the field. The tribe was ready. His troops were ready. His drop ships lofted off and began returning to their main ship, The King's Justice for more troops and their Chaplatus. The forge master had already overseen the arms and armor inspections. They needed the Chapilatus to sanctify them for war and anoint them for protection against losing their souls. The company Apothecaries moved to the rear to aid with any wounded and The mechanicus technatus had prepared heavy fire support, anti-air weapons and artillery.

He stepped forward and moved to the top of the hill.

"Iron Rancors." He said over the comms, "First company. Forward."

The company moved one group led by Rickhardt went up the centre.

Will Smash Heads for Beer
RBTN8NH.png

Heavy Stormtrooper Armor
Heavy Concussion Repeater
Z6 riot control baton
x4 Thermal Detonators
x4 Smoke Grenades

Ami wondered when this so called "resource rush" was going to fracking end. She could hardly recall the last time she even had a break. Probably back at the Hanged Man space station where she taught Myri Dara Myri Dara aka: Buttercup how to function like a person. But that was months ago and since then, it was nonstop battles across the Tion Cluster deep into the Kessel Sector. All in search for Coaxium and other assortments of resources that the Emperor needed to build his already massive army and fleet. As much as Ami enjoys fighting, a solid was all she asked for. At least give her a chance to get piss drunk and punch the nearby chithead who's talk smack.

But what made Ami really anxious was the fact that she still couldn't establish a connection with her parents. Even though Myri provided Ami devices she smuggled from the NISB, numbers from Ami's old home in Ord Mantel were dead. She feared the worst and not knowing her parents fate ate her up. "Are we done scavenging this cave yet?" Ami sighed to her sergeant who had his squad of troopers secure the perimeter so the eggheads could start digging.

"We've just started Corporal," Sergeant Jan Hedi replied her green us focused on Ami. "Keep your eyes peeled Luith, we got reports of Mandalorian attacks on the mines. They've been destroying to deny us resources.

"About damn time we got an opponent who can fight," Ami mumbled. "It's been pure slaughter for the past few months, I'm bored."

"Careful what you wish for," Hedi said. "Guard the entrance cover our six."

"Yes ma'am."

Being the heavy gunner of the squad, it made since for Ami to come and lay down cover fire and protect her squad's flank. She wasn't sure what use she was going to be in a cramped mine especially with a Repeater. "Let's hope these Mandos are as good as the legends," Ami muttered relieved to see light at the entrance of the mine.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

j4O1tKi.png
Call Sign: Rominaria Seven
Objective: Fields of Gala
Tag: Cerria Desyk Cerria Desyk Rickhardt Netherbane Rickhardt Netherbane

Ivixa was not truly a soldier. However, her talents as a sniper frequently saw her assigned to battlefield missions, rather than the espionage, infiltration, or sabotage taskings that most NISB agents were given. Nevertheless, the Asa’nyx had long since accepted that such assignments were often the best use cases for her skills. She had saved the lives of many Imperials with timely shots delivered into the ranks of a confident enemy from afar, thereby shattering their morale and allowing the Empire to regain the initiative.

And now, Ivixa hoped that she might be able to do the same to the Mandalorian force as they sought to advance across the wide fields set just outside the assembly zone.

“Mandalorians are initiating their advance. I have them five klicks away from the assembly zone.” Ivixa reported in a calm, yet urgent tone as she scanned the advancing enemy formation through her anti-materiel rifle’s scope from six kilometers away. From her vantage point within a nook of one of the many colossal trees overlooking the terrain, the tiny sniper had a relatively wide overview of the area that she anticipated might soon turn into a battlefield. It also gave her the opportunity to take a shot that might undermine the Mandalorian assault before it could truly begin.

However, she first needed to pick out a suitable target.

Last edited:
A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Mando-Banner-Test.png

mandobreaktest64-6.png

w74mtbf.png

Unit Loadout:
Full Company of Mandalorians
15x "War Jaws" Walkers
Tag: Cerria Desyk Cerria Desyk
"I want Mythosaur Platoon flanking left and War Dogs down the middle!" He called out to his platoon leaders before they left to follow their orders.

As the newly formed company of Drego's personal unit formed up, coming out of the LAAT-Xs that brought them down to the planet, Drego considered his next option. He could spot the Imperial Dragoons off in the distance. The Hill Tribe had promised them foundlings should this go well, and Drego knew what he was getting into.

His men were well equipped, all formed up in full plate beskar, and equipped with the best equipment he could scrounge. Part of him wished they had gotten that contract with Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol sorted before this, but that could wait. He wasn't planning on letting any vod die today.

Part of him longed for the massive walkers of the GADF. Surely, they'd be handling this with minimal issue, but now, he was stuck with smaller equipment, but more elite men. Every Mando was a war machine in their own right.

Looking through his binocular vision, he prepped for the attack.

"War Jaws, I want HE shells dropping on them the moment we get in range. Send up those Ravens, and get better eyes on the enemy."

The Raven Droids, firing from the back mounted mortars of the walkers, sped into the air, and off towards the enemy, high above the battlefield, and small enough to go unnoticed from immediate view. It was the first move, as War Dog Platoon pushed foward, hoping to entangle themselves with the Dragoons.

j4O1tKi.png

Tags: Bella Bella
Vaux was scrabbling, quickly climbing into her red painted GF-4 Stinger and quickly starting up the ion-jets before peeling from the airbase her squadron was at for the time. The repulsors kicked in as the fighter lifted off, and the fighter's ion-jets let off their deep roar as the fighter shot off. The SAMs were being hit, and they weren't able to pick up the fighter.

"Alright, vod. Keep your jammers on and lead pilots run your scanners at narrow. We've got a stealth fighter out there, so the ol' Mk1 eyeball might be our best bet, but keeping that narrow beam we might catch them in a bad line. wingmen keep yours on LR incase this is a trap." Vaux would climb, keeping altitude before flying above one of the SAM sighing and rolling her fighter over to get a good view from above. Her wingman, Scrapper, in his own Stinger that had a "patchwork" of panels with the same blood red paint the rest of the squadron flew with.

"Not seeing anything, CT."

"Just keep looking. They're bound to go after one of these sites, and if they haven't been spotted yet they're hugging the deck." Vaux continued to look. Where was this fighter?

Face flushed with the second round of advice, Makai trying to keep his head down as he sorted through the tropical crabs brought up from the traps. Hands worked to sort, tossing the little ones back into the ocean. He hadn't done the work in awhile and got pinched a few times, it didn't help his uncles were still giving him a good natured ribbing while his grandfather steered the vessel to their next set of traps.

Another tossed back into the ocean, teal waves kicking up and the throttle pushed them into deeper water. Keen iced blue eyes were on the horizon, staring at the mass of hills and mountains off in the distance. Gala was always filled with three tribes : City, Hill, and Sea. His mother's family was firmly part of the Sea tribe. Hill and City tended to fight with one another, leaving the Sea tribe to sit on the sidelines. Sometimes they tried to intervene, sometimes it was just a matter of working around the conflict.

Makai had heard conflict was kicking up again. Sea tribe elders and philosophers were to meet with the two other tribes to broker more peace talks. Outsiders were now sticking their noses in Galacian business. Last time that happened things didn't end well, much of the planet had been enslaved, including his grandfather and uncles.

"I hear some outsiders are coming around the planet...you sure you guys don't want to leave? You know I can help out."

"Thats great Makky, and we appreciate it. Gala is home. If fighting gets bad we may consider it, that's a lot of Kai's to move out on a new ocean planet. Make sure you send a freighter for us all, huh?"

"Its not so much the conflict. Its the outsiders. Something is going on, wanting the planet for themselves. I don't trust these peace talks. One, they just always seem useless. I've never seen anything good come of them. Some idiot just ends up shooting another from a tribe, things escalate and then we're back to square one. Let 'em kill each other I say, let the us take over..."

j4O1tKi.png
Objective: Fields of Gala - Neutralize Air Defenses
Dialogue Legend: “Galactic Basic” │ <“Imperial Basic”>
Call Sign: Miracle
Tag: Vaux Gred Vaux Gred

The first strike had been a success. However, Bella maintained her composure, taking a deep, calming breath as she leveled her interceptor back towards the ground. With the sudden silencing of SAM site Aurek, the enemy would likely be set on high alert, which meant that the Togruta would not only have to be faster, but she also needed to fly more dangerously, to the point that she was effectively hugging the earth by the time she reached her waypoint.

“I’m processing multiple spikes of electromagnetic activity in your AO!” The mission control officer reported, the audio playback cutting in and out before the channel automatically switched. It was a telltale sign of jamming and heightened enemy activity, which Bella had anticipated.

“Copy.” Bella answered. All the while, the Baroness kept her interceptor just above the treeline, leveraging her enhanced reflexes to fly closer to the ground than any unassisted, unaugmented pilot would dare. Her eyes scanned the horizon and the sky above for threats, as she had long since deactivated the Miracle One’s active scanners in order to facilitate stealth.

That was when she saw them.

“Processing two visual contacts at high five o’clock.” Bella said, her voice initially rising, then falling upon realizing that they had failed to spot her in turn. “Proceeding as scheduled.” She added.

Moments later, the two pilots Bella had passed would register a trio of fireballs on the ground behind them, which had gone off just as the pings radiating from SAM site Besh were abruptly silenced.

Arla Rodarch

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

2gqRVtW.png
Gala
Diplomatic Conference

Gala's capital city was spread over an area of three hills. Atop one of these hills was the palace complex. Atop another was a building named in the local language which translated as 'temple of peace' or 'place of resolution', which made it an apt location for the day's peace conference between the tribes. The Sea Tribe's delegates had arrived first, and decorated the small building with their own banners, designating it as neutral ground for both the Hill and City tribes.

Security for the occasion had been provided by the Mandalorian Protectors, as allies of the Hill tribe. Arla Rodarch of the Journeyman Protectors had ensured the safety of the delegates would be all but guaranteed. Mandalorian Protectors served as visible sentries at the temple building. Additionally, around the base of the hill, a full battalion of rapid response troops had been garrisoned and concealed, along with a formidable array of anti starfighter flak and missile batteries. A direct assault would be met with overwhelming response, otherwise, these extra forces could remain hidden and unneeded.

The Sea Tribe's delegation sat on one side of a triangular array of trestle tables, while the Hill Tribe delegation entered and took up their side of the table. It was only now for the City Tribe delegation to arrive, and the diplomatic discussions could begin. Arla had placed members of the Cuy'val Dar among the delegates as aides and assistants of both the Sea and Hill tribe delegations. They would provide a further hidden layer of security.

Arla herself remained away from the diplomacy. Once the third and final delegation arrived, the building could and would be sealed up tight. She walked the perimiter of the temple, checking in with the sentries, providing a visible reminder of the safety the Mandalorians provided, a visible deterrent to any shenanigans.

"There had better not be any shenanigans." Arla said, mostly to herself.

Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Aithne Charr Aithne Charr Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Drego Ruus Drego Ruus

OBJECTIVE 3.
Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Aithne Charr Aithne Charr Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Drego Ruus Drego Ruus

The big man stood in front of the chamber doors. His dull grey armour tinged slightly with red as He held a Mandalorian Heavy ripper cross body muzzle down. The thick pistol grip of the weapon in one hand as He waited for the inevitable shenanigans. The heavy beskad hilt over one shoulder was His preferred weapon, He liked when they got close, would still be His last resort when things went wrong but for His comrades sakes He hoped they wouldn't.

He focused and pushed the force away for the time being and left himself to focus without the constant ebb and flow of that nagging energy and used His HUD to track sounds and movements that were out of place. He even blinked His optics over to thermal imaging for a quick scan. He was not Arla, however, He didn't check on troops or do rounds. He stood at the door. A small barricade of beskar and decades of War. The tribes would have their talks and Ordo would meet interruptions with quick and efficient violence.

QVfezIw.png

RBTN8NH.png
They had scarcely begun the inspection when the mine administrator received a com transmission.

"Excuse me," he said, stepping back.

Maldor arched a brow, glancing behind him. In short order, the administrator returned.

"We have reports of... forgive me, Lord Moff... a possible Mandalorian incursion." He seemed afraid, as though Maldor might harm him merely for bringing him this news.

Maldor frowned. "That seems unlikely. I'm not the only Imperial force in this mine complex. In addition to my personal guard here, We have stormtroopers securing some of the disused tunnels, making sure they are clear before they are exploited.

This is the least strategically sound time to have an incursion, here. A week ago or a week from now would have been better. I can't believe Mandalorian intelligence is that bad."

Of course, he was overlooking the possibility that the Mandalorians might have come here specifically to engage the Imperial forces, and not just to gain the mine. The idea of soldiery who actively desired fighting as much as they desired obtaining strategic objectives was still foreign to him. He had always been pragmatic in his focus.

He picked up his com unit, trying to remember who was in charge of the Imperial stormtroopers on site.

Only one name came to mind. A corporal he had observed in action a couple of times, and who had been named in reports.

"Corporal.... Lutih? This is Lord Moff Mecetti. The mine administrator is telling me that there are Mandalorians encroaching here. Do you have any contacts in your region of the mine?"

Mecetti House Guard Marines
Sith Lightfoil
Ginntho silk clothes and cape

Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih

j4O1tKi.png
War.

There was nothing like it. No greater pleasure, no greater joy, than the thunderous crescendos of a field torn asunder by the sounds of battle.

It was this intoxicating thrill that encompassed him in his entirety as the earth below came into view, his transport descending generously towards the fields where he could practically feel the conflict ensuing. With a guttural rumble of pride and excitement he gripped the side of the docking port rail as a rush of turbulence struck the craft and his eyes scanned the expanse for the perfect place to land; to make himself known.

With a raise of one of his massive arms he issued a signal to the trandoshans that lined the seats behind him then fell. A single step over the threshold of the still sealed docking ramp and his heavy form plummeted towards the surface. And though the descent was brief, his hevty mass working with gravity to pull him to the surface rapidly, he could not but wish that he had left his helmet on the ship so that he might feel the whipping of the wind against his face.

Then, as quickly as the thought had crossed his mind, his feet met the ground with a shock that sent ripples through his muscled mass. Were he any other creature, built brittly of bone and sinew, he knew he'd not have survived the fall. Yet with a mild assistance from the rybcoarse integrated into his muscles he straightened his massive form and cast his gaze upon the fields around him; searching for his would be opponent.

He cared nothing for the people of Gala. Felt nothing for the soldiers of the Empire that fell for a cause he executed merely to sate his own interests. It was when he laid his eyes on the shining helmets of the Mandalorian forces that he was reminded why he had come to this politically fractured rock. He would once again be allowed to tangle with the might of Mandalorians.

As he took his first steps towards the nearest formation, his gaze fixing on what he could only assume was the commander, the borrowed mercenaries from the Chiss began to touch down behind him. While he did not turn to acknowledge them, his intent fixed on the Mandalorians he continued to stalk towards with heavy but swift steps, a good twenty trandoshans formed up on either side of him in what could only be described as the style of a Trandoshan Hunting Party.

"It has been a long time since I faced Mandalorians in combat." The Gen'Dai boomed to himself through the vocabulator of his helmet, showing little concern for the distance between them as he made his presence clear. Then picking up his pace into a surprisingly heavy sprint for a being of his size he aimed his words directly to the Mandalorians on the hill. "You may look different, but your stance is just the same. SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO MANDALORIANS!"

OBJECTIVE 1:

The very large company of Mandalorians moved with haste acrossed the field. Netherbane had to restrain himself. He knew even in his armor he could cover the distance in short order, but he was the example. He was their Supreme High Marshal, and if he did not have discipline how could he expect it in his people? Inspite of their size they moved with alacrity over the uneven ground. Their armor dulled so as to not gleam and shine acrossed the distance. They knew they were already large targets, there was no need to make the work of long range weapons any easier.

Rickhardt moved his section up the center of the field at the head of his men and after a few hundred meters spoke to his troops.

"Weapon discipline." He began, "Do not waste ammunition. One shot. One kill."

They moved into fire teams. Small four person groups in modified wedges as they drew near. The enemy troops moved to intercept like asteroids on a violent intercept course, with only one natural conclusion. Rickhardt picked a large figure out of the enemy line and checked the range on his HUD. He paused and brought his rifle up quickly, took a steadying breath and fired one shot center mass.

If it was a commander, it was his responsibility.

Vaukhus Vaukhus

Last edited:
2gqRVtW.png
Tags: Aithne Charr Aithne Charr Tuuli Miles Tuuli Miles Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Ordo Ordo
Location: On board the Initium, in orbit of Gala, cloaked with the Eligor Cloaking Generator.

Darth Ayra sat reclined in the pilot's chair on board the Initium. Her hands were laid across her stomach nonchalantly as she watched the telemetry being displayed on the viewing port. The probe droids that she had deployed were now circulating around the Temple of Peace or Place of Resolution (as the local Galans called the building). They recorded and then transmitted images of the delegates of the Sea Tribe as they gathered to meet with representatives of the Hill and City tribes. It was a tense time, and with civil war looming between both sides, it was down to the delegates of the Sea Tribe to secure peace.

They had obviously anticipated that someone would try something at the summit because, as the probe droids continued to display images of the building and surrounding areas, Ayra could see some Mandalorians patrolling the perimeter of the building, and several defences which included flak cannons or missile batteries. Ayra had no doubt that the Initium- with it's compliment of technologies- would be able to get close enough to the building to deploy the mines on board, and this would achieve her objective to stop the ceasefire talks, but the sheer number of anti-starfighter defenses led her to the conclusion that, even if the cloaking generators on board would get her close enough to deploy her explosives, the getaway would be impossible.

They may not know where to shoot or target but if all those cannons or missiles fired at her general vicinity (after the Minelayer went to work) Darth Ayra was confident that the Initium would take a hit and that would be catastrophic. The sheer number of cannons and missiles that the Protectors had deployed to protect this meeting was so substantial that even if they were to blind fire Ayra knew her ship would be hit, and that wasn't something she could afford.

So it became a requirement to find another way to stop the ceasefire talks. Assassination appeared, at the time, impossible. The NISB hadn't been able to infiltrate the talks with a spy, and she doubted even her best, like Lutin Corveni Lutin Corveni , would be able to assassinate the diplomats sent to discuss peace with the presence of Mandalorians aiding with a layer of security that was seemingly impregnatable. As for Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Ayra was surprised to see the man here. That was unexpected. If she had the necessary things to coerce or blackmail him, in a similar vein to what she had been doing to Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti , then Ayra might have used him in an assassination attempt. Dashiell had the credentials to get into most rooms. But no, alas, the Sith did not possess the means to pull that off.

She would have to think of something else.

Leaning forward in her seat Ayra called up Gala on the viewing screen and begun to read about the planet. It occurred to her, as she read the reports about the planet, that perhaps her superiors had it all wrong. The orders given to the New Imperial Security Bureau were to send assassins into the summit and kill the delegates belonging to all three tribes. This would, therefore, stop the peace talks and the ceasefire would be stopped. What Velran Kilran Velran Kilran would do with the ensuing war between the Hill and City tribes were left to the imagination. Clearly the Emperor had a scheme in mind which required this ceasefire to be scuppered. He wanted a war between both sides, and so he had directed the Staff Director of the NISB herself to stop it.

According to the reports (now being displayed on the viewing screen in front of her) the Hill Tribe were located on the lower mountains outside of the Capital city of Galu. Whereas the Mandalorian Protectors had set up their defensive perimeter around the Temple of Peace (to protect the meeting) the dwellings of the Hill people were not so adequately protected. A cunning plan begun to form in Ayra's mind as she directed her probes to begin displaying telemetry of the Hill Tribe and their homes. If a direct attack on the meeting was not yet possible then Ayra would assault them elsewhere.

It was only logical. Would you stay away from your home if it were under attack? Ayra thought not. If word spread to the delegates of the Hill Tribe that their homes were under attack then they and their Mandalorian Protectors were almost certain to leave the peace talks to protect their people. It would provoke a response as the delegates at the meeting would be incentivized to return to their homes to defend it. That seemed natural. In turn the Hill Tribe delegates would be taken away from the flak cannons, and missile batteries that their guards had erected to defend the Temple of Peace.

This would leave then leave them open to attack.

The plan would need to be executed with the type of perfection Ayra expected in herself. A conceited woman who thought herself perfect there was no room for error. Therefore every precaution would need to be taken. The Eligor was already in use. A cloaking generator which hid the presence of a Force-sensitive Ayra would also activate the Portable Dampening Field to prevent the Mandalorian Protectors (and the tribes they were protecting) from being able to scan her immediate vicinity. For an added measure, to ensure her secrecy, Ayra would activate the Cone of Silence. An invisible static barrier formed around the ship, which prevented any noise from within it's vicinity from being heard, and for the pretence and purposes of this particular engagement, it would obscure the sounds of the Initium's twin-ion engines from being heard when on approach

After activating the technologies on board her ship Ayra returned to the pilot's seat and triangulated the location of the Hill Tribe dwellings near Galu and set course for their homes.

It was time to begin.

The Initium's engines roared into life and with Ayra at the helm she piloted the ship towards the place that the Hill Tribe called home. Set to cause chaos and death on Gala Ayra would worry later about the consequences of her actions. Unlike the Imperials that she was presently working with within the Empire of the Lost Ayra understood the convoluted, murky logic of the dark-side. She had been sent her to assassinate the tribal leaders, and now she was on her way to attack their people instead. But where one thing did not make sense to others Ayra knew differently. Stories told could often be bent and turned in a variety of ways.

It was almost a shame that the Hill Tribe would have to pay the price to create the perfect blend of chaos for Ayra to achieve her objective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom