Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [Mandalorian Enclave] Skirmish - Squatters

Mon Gazza - Shadowport
Forces: House Darman + assorted Pirates Mercenaries, Criminals
Allies: Open
Enemies: Enclave

The endless plains of the red world of Mon Gazza stretched out to either horizon as Lion looked out over the Shadowport that took up a large area of the planet several miles away from the Podracing course. Landing areas were overlooked by a large central control tower. The outer markers of the landing fields were dotted with smaller towers. The fields were flat and marked out by light beacons. A central building was located below the main central tower which housed the administration and security stations.

Outside the perimiter are many civilian and pirate and mercenary buildings, housing the various pirate and merc groups as well as locals who ply their trades with repair shops, taverns, and markets selling all manner of goods and services. This was all on the surface, which was red and dusty and not terribly hospitable. The buildings were low to the ground with flat roofs. Some were shabbier than others, but all remained sturdy enough.

Lion Darman and his fellows were in a cantina not far from the Shadowport, he'd stepped outside for some peace and quiet while the rest drank up the bar inside. There were several dozen pirate and mercenary groups on Mon Gazza, and the port was a constant hive of activity with ships small and large coming and going at all hours. Helmet off, Lion took in a smoke while his eyes watched the ships landing.

His group had kept their presence on world hidden, only taking in the surface in small groups, appearing to most to be one more group of Mandalorian mercenaries coming through the port. They actually lived onworld, deep underground, where their Covert was located. It was a formidable stronghold, which the Darman were careful to keep hidden from prying eyes.

Other Mandalorians looked poorly on those who did not follow the code, or the Resol'nare. House Darman militantly did not. They knew they would be hated and hunted, and so took steps to ensure they had a safe haven. Mon Gazza was theirs. Quietly, they had a hand in the ownership of the port, and many of the surrounding districts too.

On the surface, the Darman were just one more group of heavily armed mercenaries, and no one gave them any trouble. Lion ignored the passers by who looked his way, smoking and lost in thought. He didn't like how exposed his people were here. The port was a fine shield for their operations, but it wouldn't be a match for a full blown assault. The stronghold was built to be defended, but it would not stand long without significant improvements to the defences. Lion had spoken often of the need, but his voice had fallen on deaf ears. Stupid.

It would take something bad, some sort of disaster, for the stubborn pig-headed bastards of House Darman to sit up and take notice. Lion only hoped that he survived that potential future catastrophe to tell them he had told them so. Derisively he spat, continuing to smoke his cigarra. "We'd never know what hit us." he muttered to himself.

Last edited:

"I shoot everywhere i shoot holes in the sun!"

Allies: Enclave
Enemies: Anything with a pulse

"Alright, ok good...steady now, you got the target? When your ready just...slowly...squeeze...the...trigger." A vods voice warmly coached as five alien eyes twisted and scanned across the shooting range at the dummy target that had been set up. Biting her lip from beneath her helm nervously as she suddenly, and very not gently began pulling at the blasters trigger, causing the barrel of the shotgun to blast up into the air recklessly as her arms flung upward sloppily.

clickclickclick

The firearm was already empty from the barrage of blast she had unleashed into the firing range. Lowering the shotgun Dima squinted, trying to see where on the target she had hit. "Did Dima get em?" She chirped, the Mandalorian standing beside her staring at the target in complete disbelief, then looking at the gun in her hands, then back to the range.

"We've been here for almost an hour and i don't think you managed to hit anywhere near the target a single time." He mused, slapping his hand into the metal surface of his helmet in an obvious display of stress. "How, how is that even possible? What the actual ffffffffffeth!" He complained shaking his head. "With a pistol? Sure, takes focus. A rifle? Alright maybe you just don't have the talent. But a SHOTGUN? How are you MISSING with a SHOTGUN! It's a SHOTGUN how do you even do that!?" He shouted, causing Dima to grimace and sink into herself a little as she leaned back.

"...Well you don't have to yell about it Dima thinks she did pretty good! It was probably really close this time ok!" She quipped back, causing the agitated Mando to reach over and snatch the shotgun out of her hands and move into her space, shoving her aside.

"Move! There ain't no way i ain't calibrate this thing before we left Kestri i KNOW it works~" He grumbled more to himself than to her, taking some fresh shells and loading them into the shotgun before taking aim himself, not even from his helm from the hip and blasting into the range three times.

BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Clean shots, the spread of the slug pellets all hitting the target almost effortlessly as he then stared in complete silence. "...." He then looked over back at the taller Xeno and pointed a finger at her. "You~ Your doing this on purpose ain't ya? Like a joke right yer just yankin my chain?" He asked, clearly believing this was all some kind of prank at this point.

"This one can assure you cousin, Dima has no chains to pull upon!" She quipped back confidently, making him slap his helms visor in a brutal facepalm as he groaned in disappointment. "Ok wait wait, Dima can do it!" She whined hopefully, snatching the gun out of his hands and looking over its design carefully to figure out where to reload the damn thing. Sloppily imitating what he had done moments before and taking some fresh shells and loading them into the gun.

"W-woah woah hey hey hey! Your putting those in the wrong-"

"Hush cousin! This one has got this!" Dima had taken aim once again and pulled the trigger quickly. The result? The shotgun in her hands practically EXPLODED into a blazing confetti of metal and cinders as a large chunk of the gun smashed Dima in her helm and caused her head to ring.

The Mando beside her covered himself with his energy shield, preventing shrapnel from hitting him as Dima flopped onto the floor from the sheer concussive force from the blast.

"Way...the wrong...way." He finished his sentence staring at the destruction that had been caused on the ships firing range. "That was...brand new...and made of Beskar." He stated dryly looking at his gun that was not in about a dozen different pieces. "It took me months to craft that and its gone now, just like that." They picked up the broken stock of what was his shotgun and sighed deeply as Dima slowly leaned back upward and rubbed her helmet.

"Woah...Dima HAD to of got em that time!" She quipped, quickly jumping back up to her feet and looking out onto the range.

"NO!? It BLEW UP in your hands how would you of 'got em'?" The mando barked, causing Dima to cross her four arms over her chest as her tail flicked.

"Well, it was close enough. Dima thinks she is battle ready now yes?" She told him with a sing song tone, the Mandalorian activating his comms to check in with the others as they traveled through hyperspace towards Mon Gazza.

"Someone PLEASE tell me we're almost there i gotta get out of here you guys did NOT tell me the girl was a LOST CAUSE!?" They begged, giving up on trying to teach the xeno how to handle her firearms.

"Hey! Dima is NOT lost, Dima is with cousins how could she possibly be lost!? Pfft, and they say Dima is stupid~" She quipped with a swaggle of her head.

"Manda help me she's out of her mind this can't be happening to me~" He whimpered, the voice responding to his previous request over comms.

"ETA to target thirty minutes. Prepare for reconnaissance~" They responded, causing Dimas ear to flick as she loomed over the other Mandalorian.

"Psst, hey, hey cousin. What is a...reconi- Reconasi..." She struggled to pronounce the final parts of the word, the Mandalorian quickly reaching up and snatching her helm to force visor to visor contact.

"NO! NOOOOOOO! YOU are staying RIGHT HERE! Reconnaissance means subtle, quiet, non-disruptive! Do you understand?" He explained as clearly as he could.

Her tail swished in amusement. "Ohhhhh...sounds fun!" She cooed, the mando shaking her head violently.

"NO ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUN YOU DIMWIT! Who LET you come on this operation?" They asked, clearly confused how such a feral, primitive woman could have possibly gained such favor among the others and disdain from the older veterans of the enclave.

"Let Dima? Heh, hehehe. Ohhhh cousin, who was going to STOP Dima?" She snatched his hands that were shaking her helm with her upper pair of arms, hoisting him up into the air and pulling him chest plate to chest plate to her. "Dima is mighty and beautiful! Where there is a proper hunt, this one will ALWAYS be there!" She sang, swinging her vod around dramatically as if leading in a dance, sweeping him from side to side as she twirled about the range with violent, cackling laughter. "When the battle begins you will see why Dima is precious and beloved! And then you will rejoice and be singing this ones praises just you wait cousin!" She told him, feeling him squirm and wriggle in attempts to slither free from her four arms gripping him.

"Dammit girl NO! NOOOOOO! PUT ME DOWN PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" He protested as he was swung and spun about like some sort of princess during a wedding. "What are you all watching for do something!" He barked out to the few mandos who had entered the armory to stock on their gear. One of them chuckling to themselves at the strange yet, common sight for those who knew the strange alien.

"Ya look real stunnin vod, like a princess with their prince~" One teased at the way he was being manhandled by the larger alien.

Dima however was delighted, a high consuming her senses and logical mind as she knew carnage and violence was so close to the horizon. And so she danced, danced and danced some more much to her hostages dismay.

It was a glorious day to Domina Prime indeed...a good day to ruin everyone elses~

Last edited:

ulNTY7e.png

M E N T O R

Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Lion Darman Lion Darman

Usually a large warship like the Ne'tra Galaar -- a Bes'drahr-class Heavy Cruiser -- wouldn't be sanctioned on such a relatively small-time operation as local patrol, but when you were the former Warmaster and currently in charge of training at the Kom'rk and Vong Dead Zone, it made requisitions a little easier. Romul Saxon walked through the halls of the Mandalorian warship as it hurtled towards the trading Mon Gazza. As the Enclave had begun to resolidify its hold over its territory, which had been slowly eaten away over the past two decades, it meant demonstrating a firm grip on power. Mon Gazza had developed a shadow port and a reputation for being too friendly to pirate lords and smuggling cartels. It was time for the Enclave to remind the world who lay down the law, and Romul's latest batch of trainees could use some live-fire practice.

He marched into the armory to find one of his recruits manhandling another -- the creature called Dima, a career nuisance but a being whose battle tendency he couldn't help but respect, albeit a little begrudgingly. After all, Mandalorians were part fight and part discipline, at least in the doctrine he preached, and the creature had plenty of the former but lacked any of the latter. "Dima, put him down," he commanded with a straight but firm tone. "We drop in fifteen. You should all be out in the hangar, in formation, for briefing. Not messing around in the armory like a mess of ade."

He picked up a fallen carbine and pressed it into the arms of a cadet with pauldrons strapped too loosely. He cast it a critical glare but said nothing: the look conveyed everything he needed to communicate with the cadet who in turn looked appropriately abashed. "Five minutes. Sort yourselves out and marshal to the hangar. And Dima, your partner's shotgun -- you will need to replace it, or his honor will force him to challenge you to a rite of combat. Which I'm sure he does not want to do," he added, eyeing the helpless Mandalorian cadet in the large creature's arms. "Prove to me you have what it takes to be called Si'kayha," he finished, before leaving the armory and withdrawing to the hangar to wait.

smalldivblue.png

Kalðr Ísbjørn was treated to a rather amusing sight upon entering the armory/training room. Domina Prime Domina Prime had apparently just blown up another vod's shotgun.
"That was...brand new...and made of Beskar." He stated dryly looking at his gun that was not in about a dozen different pieces. "It took me months to craft that and its gone now, just like that."
"Months? It only takes months if you do not know how to properly forge beskar in a cryo-furnace. Perhaps I can show you sometime. Though, perhaps your arms are a little too skinny for forge work. Perhaps stick to shooting, eh?" He'd said the last part as a joke, but the large bear of a man honestly was not capable of outwardly expressing emotion. He did inwardly chuckle as Dima picked the man up and began dancing around with him.

Soon, Romul Saxon Romul Saxon entered. After admonishing Dima, he addressed everyone there.
"We drop in fifteen. You should all be out in the hangar, in formation, for briefing. Not messing around in the armory like a mess of ade. Five minutes. Sort yourselves out and marshal to the hangar. Prove to me you have what it takes to be called Si'kayha,"

Kalðr Ísbjørn gave a prompt salute. "You heard him men! Gear up and line up by Rank and Order. Follow me to the hanger when you're ready. I believe I'm large enough you won't miss me and get lost." That one actually did get a few chuckles, despite his expressionless face and ice-cold stare. He honestly didn't know anything about leading, but he had been raised to do what needed to be done when it needed to be done. Take control of a situation if it calls for it. And he had joined the Si'kahya in order to learn, to contribute to the Enclave and his brethren after a lifetime of near solitude on Hoth. Honestly, way out there, his small clan had not even known Kestri had fallen to disrepair. It wasn't until the passing of both his parents, leaving him the sole remaining member of his clan, that he had decided to leave Hoth. It was time to give back and show the loyalty of Clan Ísbjørn. Perhaps one day, he'd even be able to build up the clan even larger than it was.

The men promptly followed orders. Kalðr was not aware, but part of that was because of him, not just Saxon. Both men were near the same height and very large and muscular. Seemed nobody would even question if Kalðr knew what he was doing or asked what his rank was. He gave Saxon one last salute, put his helmet on, grabbed his gear - which, as a member the Jorir Order, was a lot - and headed to the hanger, the others following behind him.

B6EPcpg.png

OUTFIT: x
TAG: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Lion Darman Lion Darman | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Open
GEARS: In bio

ansel-hsiao-mandocruiser19.jpg
HANGAR, NE'TRA GALAAR
This is my first mission with the Mandalorian Enclave. For more than half a century, Tracyn Island has been the only home I've ever known, and the Rishi Enclave was the only alignment I've ever had. The adaptation isn't as easy as I previously thought. It's good that we are not relocating to Kestri full-time, the planet is a frozen nightmare. I can't even sleep more than a few hours during my one week stay. The people, however, are decent people. I have never seen so many vode in one place, and that warmed my heart regarding the future. We are on the right path.

For my first mission, I was unfortunately assigned to the Ne'tra Galaar, the Mandalorian Enclave's Heavy Cruiser, captained by former Warmaster Romul Saxon Romul Saxon . Don't get me wrong, I have no ill feelings toward the man, we haven't even known each other that well. From the short briefings that I've received, he's the sort of man I would respect. However, it is regrettable that I have to join the mission under someone's command, instead of commanding the force myself. It is understandable that I have to adapt and learn on the way to the Mandalorian Enclave, and I know that I'm not exactly put on the same level as the recruits, yet still, I have been a fleet commander and champion of Rishi Enclave for decades by now. This downgrade seems to be too much, but I digress. I'll just do the things, prove to them that I am worthy of commanding a war fleet.

At the moment, I am standing in the corner of the hangar. It is supposed to be time for a briefing, yet there are only a few faces I can see here. That is surprising. I thought the Si'kayha is an elite, hyper-organized unit, and the recruits should display such qualities. I can hear noises coming from the armory, a sound of altercation and disagreement. Luckily, it seems like the former Warmaster swiftly sorted the situation out and avoid further risk on the mission, as the remaining recruits are making their way towards the hangar.​

clanshalediv.png

I wanna be a man mancub!
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeying around!

Enemies: Anything with a pulse
Tags: Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | @Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Lion Darman Lion Darman

"Dima, put him down," A commanding voice boomed out with authority, causing the xeno to immediately pause her motion as the poor Mando trapped in her clutches hung there helplessly and then, was abruptly dropped down onto the floor where he had crashed down onto his buttocks from the constant dizzying spinning he had just been put through. "We drop in fifteen. You should all be out in the hangar, in formation, for briefing. Not messing around in the armory like a mess of ade." Warmaster Romul said firmly, causing Dima to make a face from behind her helm and suddenly tuck all four of her arms behind her back innocently as if she wasn't just misbehaving in the range childishly, whistling and stepping away from the Mando who was trying to get back to his feet as if to distance herself from the scene. Five eyes however fixated on the Warmaster as her tail rattled about behind her in fascination of his imposing stature and commanding authority.

"Five minutes. Sort yourselves out and marshal to the hangar. And Dima, your partner's shotgun -- you will need to replace it, or his honor will force him to challenge you to a rite of combat. Which I'm sure he does not want to do," Romul added, causing Dima to groan outwardly.

"Awww! Dima did not break it his poor craftsmanship broke it! Just like the big man said!" Dima complained, pointing her claw towards the large individual by the name of Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn who had just said so himself.

"H-hey! It was like...my third try alright! And YOU broke it more than my craftsmanship did!" The cadet barked back once his world was done spinning, heading into the armory and plucking a rifle off the stocks begrudgingly to join the others in formation. Dima visibly tipped her head all the way back, taking her four arms and crossing them all over her chest in a pouting gesture.

"Bah! Ok ok FINE, gosh~" She huffed, shifting her gaze along everyone in the room before shifting her focus back to Ramul who, to Dima, appeared to be the one in charge.

Dima wanted to be in charge like him.

She needed to practice however...

Going to her own special crate she carried her own gear in, popping it open and reaching inside only to pull out a...obscenely large axe from its contents. Blackened beskar steel with golden inlay trimmings along its design, probably the only thing Dima herself ever forged that she uses consistently. "Mmnf, hello precious~" She chittered in delight, running her claws over its bladed end and caressing her weapon almost lustfully while giggling girlishly as her imagination ran wild with the potential carnage and devastation she would be allowed to unleash upon her prey.

However, the movement of everyone getting into rank and formation and heading into the hanger snapped her out of it.

"You heard him men! Gear up and line up by Rank and Order. Follow me to the hanger when you're ready. I believe I'm large enough you won't miss me and get lost." The massive mando called out.

Dima gasped in alarm of possibly being left behind, sticking the axe onto her back and then, like a lovely little lady reached down with her lower arms to pull up the fabric of her violet colored dress as to not snag it on anything and immediately carved a path through the entire formation and ranks and moving to position herself just behind Romul Saxon Romul Saxon before dropping the dress of her armor back down.

She was quiet behind him not wanting to be noisy when she was so focused on trying to hear how he spoke to better imitate later, but then the chittering of the teeth lining her cheeks filled the air as Dima looked up slightly at him. Each eye took in how he positioned his arms, how he walked and held himself in the subtle ways. His entire body language was being broken down into pieces from purely observation as Dima continued to break ranks, shifting herself to the side of Romul now instead of behind him. It wasn't...sneaky or malicious per say, it was very obvious what she was doing to anyone who possibly had young ones or children of their own.

The lady stood straight, lining her back and such to imitate him. Attempting to square her shoulders and puffing out her chest a bit while standing almost exactly how Romul stood, even going as far as to take her lower arms and fold them neatly behind her back while her upper pair crossed over her chest.

Some might see this as a mockery, but to Dima she learned best by imitation and assimilation. Attempting to imitate civilized authority and command, something she very clearly struggled to understand. So it always helped having a figure she could latch onto and learn from, and if the Domina was to ever evolve, she would need to mature and grow.

So for now, she would look to her current example. The shiny golden man~

Last edited:

gwyndiv.png

Ah, hunting the scum of the Galaxy. Gwyneira Krayt's favorite sport.

It felt so, so good to amongst fellow Mandalorians again. For a short second, Gwyn was taken two decades past. Domina Prime Domina Prime was causing a scene, as usual; and Romul Saxon Romul Saxon was being the brilliant war chief he was. While Gwyn still thought he had the makings of a poor government leader, she forever respected and admired his skill and power as a commander and warrior. As the briefing was announced in a five minute interval, Gwyn immediately turned to collect her gear. She wore her beskar'gam, with her helmet tucked beneath her arm. She was quick to go collect her equipment, but she still spoke briefly to her husband, "I'll be there in a moment, cyare."

It only took a short amount of time to grab what she needed. Multiple pistols, explosives, her trusted Distant Chill, alongside the special inclusion of her Anti-Material Rifle - folded up and slung over her back, of course.

She was one of the first Mandalorians to make it to the hanger for briefing, one of the few who entered before Gar Shale Gar Shale . She was carrying a heavy load, but showed little signs of struggle despite her small body. She was obviously experienced, sliding comfortably into a corner of the area alongside Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt , her buy'ce now over her head.

<"Remember when we attacked a criminal organization on Tatooine all by ourselves? To think that I wasn't even a Foundling yet. And here is another fortress full of scum and villainy..">

Despite the simplicity of this mission, Gwyneira was still nervous. Her mannerisms were calm, but those who knew her would catch the subtle shakes in her voice.

<"We're both pretty good fighting in the shadows. We can offer that and more.">

She paused for a moment, then said in a more hushed tone, <"If I can be completely honest, I feel a bit nervous. I guess that's why I'm talking so much!">

She chuckled sheepishly, <"This is my first time officially back as a full time Karjr. It's been two decades since I've retired that role... As great as it feels, it also feels awkward, being back all of the sudden.">

She adjusted her equipment a bit, falling silent.

Lion Darman Lion Darman @KalIsNotTagable

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

:: Ahh, yeah, I remember that. You got your leg taken out by them, Right? :: Those memories were actually still a bit fuzzy. He'd remembered most of their relationship over the years they'd been back together, but there were still some things he wasn't too sure on. Especially the earliest memories. He reached up, making sure his buy'ce was on right. Making sure he was ready for what was to come. It'd been a while since he last actively went on mission with.. Anyone. Even his time with the Chiss he'd done so solo.

Honestly, he felt just as awkward about all this as Gwyn did, though he certainly wouldn't say as much. He really wasn't the best at voicing those kinds of things, even now.

:: We've got this. Or at least we won't hold the others back. These folks we're going after won't know what hit them, right? ::

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Domina Prime Domina Prime | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon

JJ39bOn.jpg
MON GAZZA | ORBIT
HEX INCORPORATED | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
TAGS: OPEN
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

The mess on Rhishi could have easily been written off as a simple job the Hellions were hired for, but Mon Gazza was an entirely different story for the Corporation. The Hex assets on Mon Gazza, well established over the years, turned Mon Gazza into sovereign territory belonging to the intergalactic company. Despite the amount of underground operations happening on the planet, the Hellion Private Military was constantly busy with missions to try and root out the problematic groups to varying degrees of success.

Which was why a Star Destroyer and accompanying Corvettes patrolled the system on a tight, rotating schedule. The Mandalorian ships appearing on the scanners prompted a quick response and alert to planetary forces, as well as a hail to the Mandalorian cruiser encroaching on Hex space.

:: Attention Mandalorian vessel. This is Hellion Naval Vessel Seven-Zero-One. You are entering Hex Incorporated airspace without clearance. This is your first and final warning. Turn your ship and forces around and vacate the system. If you do not comply, we will be forced to take drastic measures. ::

Herrix’s firm voice complimented the serious look on his face as he stared at the vessel in his viewport. The Tython was equipped for routine patrols, not all-out warfare. The forces on the planet’s surface weren’t too different, with many Hellion troopers already in conflict with various gangs and criminal elements all over the planet. Despite that, enough troopers could be mustered to mount a planetary defence in case the Mandalorians decided to ignore their warning.

Leading part of the planetary defence was none other than the Hellions’ commander. The Pureblood scrambled to get his armour and weapons equipped as claxons wailed throughout the base. ”What’s the situation?!” He called out as he stormed into the control center, still clipping on his cuirass and and pauldrons mid-stride.

”Sir, a Mandalorian cruiser has entered our orbit with no prior warning or signal. Their intentions are unclear. The Tython has made contact with them, they’re waiting for a response.” Karst immediately spoke up, also fiddling with his armour as he stood over a holotable feeding various information. Jas glanced at the soldier then at the holofeed in front of him with a frown. ”This ain’t an invasion. We’d be dodging turbolasers and Basilisks if it was. The hell are they doing?” He spoke with a low voice, intently watching the feed of the two ships.

For the moment, their radio chatter was quiet, however both Jas and the Tython were waiting for a response from the Mandalorian trespassers.

enclavediv3.png

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn Gar Shale Gar Shale Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman Jas Katis Jas Katis
Neutral:
Equipment:
Equipment In Bio
Song:I Get a belt out of you

She sat the deck of Song’s loading ramp waiting on the rest of the Si’kayha to arrive her pre-checks on the Song’s systems were complete so she was just waiting to load up for the drop.

”Good to be working with Romul again.”

She said largely to herself though she did note the presence of Gar Shale Gar Shale in the corner of the hanger.

enclavediv3.png

ulNTY7e.png

M E N T O R

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Jas Katis Jas Katis

To their credit, the cadets mustered by the time that Romul had ordered them to, and now they looked more battle ready. Though they were missing someone; a telltale chittering of many teeth gave it away. "Dima," Romul sighed, his patience growing weary with the creature. "Stand in formation with your other cadets, now." The years had softened part of the Warmaster when it came to training new recruits. In part, he saw his task as an homage to the late Quartermaster and tried to embody the guiding spirit she had carried. Though gentle nurture didn't suit him, it dulled his more abrasive edges, and he knew that Dima wasn't on the same basic page as most species were. Still, it made her a chore to deal with.

He noticed with some satisfaction that the other Mandalorians were here; it was a recipe for disaster to send cadets alone into a life-fire zone by themselves. Best to have some tempered steel to counter the pair. "You are being dropped into a hostile spaceport generally crawling with lowlife, criminal scum. These are not hardened fighters and will crumple at any show of force. You are simply to take and hold the customs office, administrative office, and spaceport, and will be split into three platoons accordingly. Each platoon will be accompanied by a veteran escort," he explained, nodding towards the non-cadet Mandalorians. He was about to ask for questions before he was interrupted by a crackle in his helmet's commlink.

<> "Romul Saxon, to the bridge." <>

He paused. "Acknowledged," he said back over comms, before raising his voice to address the assembled Mandalorians. "Into your dropships. You'll be planetside momentarily. Vode An."

smalldivgold.png

It took only minutes for Romul Saxon to reappear on the bridge. "What is the issue?" He asked as he marched in. "I was in the middle of briefing."

One of the Mandalorians at comm-scan looked apologetic, though his helmet masked his facial expression. "We have a HEX Corporation warship in orbit, Alor. They've hailed us demanding we turn around, or risk being fired upon."

Romul frowned, the lines on his forehead creasing as his brow furrowed. This was unexpected. "Patch me in," he commanded, and the Mandalorian nodded. "HEX Star Destroyer, this is Alor Romul Saxon of the Mandalorian Enclave. We do not recognize HEX sovereignty over this star system and will proceed. We do not seek a quarrel with you, but fire upon us and it will be your last."

Though he may be older, the fire of the olden days had never left Saxon. He was still the same who had fought a hundred wars, who had crusaded and fought aboard the Sith's own superweapon. Corporate busybodies wouldn't intimidate him. "Analyze their ship's firing arcs and redirect our shield projections to match, but do not increase diverted power yet. Prepare targeting solutions and prime our flex hardener to cycle. And open me a line to Kestri in case things get hot," he said aside, off of the comlink. Routine patrol? This was about to start a whole other war.

Last edited:
JJ39bOn.jpg
Mon Gazza | Shadowport
Tags: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Domina Prime Domina Prime
Engaging: Open
Gear: In bio

"Ah, this is the life." Yuri muttered to himself, with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Another job completed by the seat of his pants, as always, with perfect execution. The last few jobs paid him well enough to finally spoil himself properly on a trip like this. A holographic projector outside of the pub showed the current podrace live for the whole crowd. He even put some money down on who would win, just for the giggles.

Nothing could break his stride on such a perfect day.

Aside from the rather attractive Twi'lek that didn't give him the time of day. That was a little cramp in his side. At least he could recover from that, Mon Gazza had plenty of fish in the industrial sludge for him to try again. He turned to glance at one of the figures outside, a Mandalorian from the look of it. Thankfully not Enclave. Most likely just a bounty hunter or some kind of figure like that. "Hey buddy, you got money on any of them?" He asked the man with a grin, turning to look back at the podrace. Things were looking very good for his bet.

"You in between jobs or what? Not really used to seein' your kind around here." He asked casually as he glanced back at the Mandalorian.

JJ39bOn.jpg
MON GAZZA | ORBIT
HEX INCORPORATED | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
TAGS: Romul Saxon Romul Saxon
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

"HEX Star Destroyer, this is Alor Romul Saxon of the Mandalorian Enclave. We do not recognize HEX sovereignty over this star system and will proceed. We do not seek a quarrel with you, but fire upon us and it will be your last."

”Yeah, that’s what I figured.” Herrix muttered as he rubbed at his forehead. With the operations planetside, getting into a brawl with a Mandalorian warship wasn’t really high on his to-do list. Although the name of their leader drew his attention.

”Romul Saxon. Ain’t that their general or something?” He asked as he turned to look at his bridge crew. ”Yes sir, he is their Warmaster according to our records. Or former. We’ve gotten conflicting reports on that part.” The comms officer spoke up as he looked at Herrix. The captain stood for a moment in contemplation. ”The hell would a guy like him be here?” He muttered with a frown, turning back to look at the warship ahead of them. ”Do we have a lock on the ship?”

”Yes sir. All systems locked on and shields are up.”

”Good. Keep our guns in the hull for now. No need to draw on them yet.”

Pressing a button, Herrix hailed the ship once again, only this time with a holographic channel. The picture of the Mandalorian commander made Herrix feel a little self-conscious. His athletic tone, short hair and comparably fair features were a polar opposite to the man on the other side.

:: Warmaster Saxon, I am Arjen Herrix, captain of the Hellion Naval Vessel ‘Tython’ and acting commander of orbital defences over Mon Gazza. Due to the nature of operations we have ongoing planetside, surprise arrivals with a magnitude such as yours is somewhat a cause for alarm for us. :: Herrix spoke with a firm and confident voice as he watched the other man. :: However, if you are willing to discuss the nature of your visit, we might be able to achieve an amicable solution to this situation… without needing to come to blows. I would prefer to keep my ship and crew intact, and I’m sure you wish to do the same. :: He continued, resting his hand on the holographic table in front of him.

Mon Gazza - Shadowport
Outside the Burnt Bun Cantina

Allies: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji Jas Katis Jas Katis
Enemies: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn Gar Shale Gar Shale Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Domina Prime Domina Prime

He turned to glance at one of the figures outside, a Mandalorian from the look of it. Thankfully not Enclave. Most likely just a bounty hunter or some kind of figure like that. "Hey buddy, you got money on any of them?" He asked the man with a grin, turning to look back at the podrace. Things were looking very good for his bet.

"You in between jobs or what? Not really used to seein' your kind around here." He asked casually as he glanced back at the Mandalorian.

Lion finished his smoke, dropped it to the ground and stepped on it. He looked at the one who'd spoken, the guy seemed interested in the podracing, which held little interest for the Darman. When the man glanced back, he shrugged. "Not much for gambling, neighbor." He crossed both his sets of arms in front of him, eyeing the wolfish man. A Shistavanen unless he missed his guess.

"Between jobs?" He laughed at the irony. He was always on the bloody job. But this guy wasn't to know that. "Something like that. There's another dozen of my kind in there." He nodded in the direction of the cantina door. Mon Gazza was House Darman's home, but Lion was hardly going to advertise that fact to a complete stranger.

There was some activity around the spaceport, as several pirate crews seemed in a hurry to board their ships. The movement caught Lion's eye, and he wondered what had spooked them. He couldn't know about what was happening up in space, the Mandalorians with him didn't have any interests or infrastructure, not so much as a satellite.

Enemies: Jas Katis Jas Katis | Yuri Maji Yuri Maji | Literally anything breathing
Tags: Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | @Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Lion Darman Lion Darman | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Vexia Renn Vexia Renn

"Dima," Romul spoke aloud, causing Dimas tail to nearly swish as if he was going to pay her a compliment. Standing on her talon-like toes she lifted herself up about an inch so to better hear what he was gonna say to her.

"Yeah Bossman!?" She quipped, unfamiliar with what appropriate term to call the Warmaster exactly...

Probably Warmaster huh?

Bossman sounded better. Sounded right.

"Stand in formation with your other cadets, now." He commanded sternly, causing Dima to immediately shift into a sulking gesture as she lowered herself back onto her feet and lowered her axe in Disappointment.

"Awww..." She whined, her tail dropping as she turned around to actually LOOK at the formation. The Mandalorian Cadets were all lined up prim and proper, locked and loaded with their firearms and Yet Dima stood slightly off center with a large axe. Clearly she was out of place, and the harder the stared, she realized there was an odd number of people in the other line with an empty spot waaaaaaaay in the back. "Wait uhhhh...whats the uhhh...formation~" She mumbled, rubbing the chin of her helm with her claws. The obvious solution would be to position herself at the back of the line in the empty spot where SOMEONE belonged, but she was in imitating mode and thus her thinking was altered slightly.

She had to think to herself in this moment something truly profound.

What would Romul Saxon Romul Saxon do?

It was no easy question. The Warmaster was a leader not a follower after all! No way he would ever be at the BACK of a line, no no no, Dima was smart. Dima KNEW this in her heart of hearts. Besides how would she be able to see any of the action from the rear!? She thought about Vren Rook Vren Rook in her mind as well, another figure she often imitated in her youth. What would he have done?

The space cowboy certainly would have not gone to the back of someone elses line.

Dima knew what she needed to do. She needed to do what THEY would do in this situation.

The aliens helm shifted its focus directly onto the other visor of the Cadet standing at the FRONT of the line, the very front of the formation. A sturdy woman with a blaster in hand. And with a whirl of that elongated, serpent-like tail the random Cadet would quickly find her legs and hips coiled and squeezed by Dimas tail, HOISTING her about a foot into the air as the Cadet gasped at the blinding, feral speed of the tail jerking her away from her position in the formation. Taking her blaster and shoving it into Dimas face.

"Wo-ah! EY! OI! PUT ME DOWN! NOW DIMA I'LL KARKIN BLAST YA I AIN'T RIKO!" She barked angrily, Dima staring down the barrel lifted a clawed hand and just...SHOVED two crystallized fingers down the barrel of the blaster.

"Hush, Dima is only doing what she was told yes?"

The woman shot several times, the heated plasma from her blaster colliding with her claws and sizzling against Dimas fingers as the Xeno walked to the center of the formation and pulled her claws from the barrel, smoke emanating from her claws as Dima set her down in the BACK of the line where the empty position had been. Blowing the smoke from her claws as if she were a gunslinger blowing the smoke from a pistol.

"Feisty little kitty, This one likes that~" Dima cooed warmly, unwrapping her tail from their legs and running it beneath the chin of their helm before turning around and sauntering right back to the FRONT of the formation, where 'leaders' belonged. Leaders like Dima of course! Taking the original cadets spot at the very front, only about...3 paces away from where Dima was originally standing right next to Romul.

Once back in formation as Dima was told by Warmaster, Dima gripped her axe and looked back up at Romul with her tail rattling behind her in anticipation for his approval. As if the display of dominance and commanding authority was a perfect imitation of the Warmaster.

"Ok Dima is ready now bossman!" She chittered with an itch forming in her bones she desperately needed to scratch.

Last edited:

enclavediv3.png

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn Gar Shale Gar Shale Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman Jas Katis Jas Katis Yuri Maji Yuri Maji
Neutral:
Equipment:
Equipment In Bio
Song:I Get a belt out of you

She stood on the ramp of the Song as the cadets and @Romul entered the hanger bay. Her eyes rolled under her helmet at @Dima’s antics. It felt strange being on a mission with mainly cadets instead of full fledged Si’kayha like she was used too but times change and she must too. With pirates and mercs being their primary targets this time round at least they would make for good live fire training for this lot.

“Settle down you lot!”

She barked out.

“Tell me all of you have jetpacks? I don't drop stones, I drop Mandalorians and Mandalorians drop with jet packs. So what are you, Mandalorians or stones?”

She did love riling up the cadets. It was good for them to get their blood up for a mission like this.

enclavediv3.png

The reports were sort of vague but troubling.

Troubling enough that the Guildmaster informed the rest of the elders to be on alert. And true to form, the former Warmaster rallied a few fighters to go take a look at what was really happening on Mon Gazza.

And Vren did the same.

As Guildmaster, a title he resented, it was his duty to investigate some things for himself. But this time, he did not go alone. One who has recently been plucked from the shadows of Nar Shaddaa was taken along to see what her eye for detail was like.

It would be nice to have someone else capable of taking over this job so he could go back to his ranch in peace.

As Nag's ions pushed her bulk into the atmosphere with a frightening howl, Vexia was seated next to Vren in the cockpit.
"See anything down there, Girl?" he asked Nag.
://: Some...suspicious activity at one of the ports, it seems. Yes, they are running around now as if they saw a ghost. ://: she said, her scanners working overtime as the howl from her ions bellowed through the air.
"Get us down there, Girl, and be ready to shoot if someone shoots at you. But just drop us off on that port and don't be far." He looked at Vexia then. "I ain't got no idea what's down there, Vex. Best be ready for a good ol' rodeo." he told her as he pulled his blasters to check their cannisters while Nag hurtled toward the shadowport.

The only thing any of the pirates and mercenaries would hear, would be the ominous howl growing louder and louder from the cloud fluffs before the metal beast burst into view, far more imposing than a mere starfighter.

Not waiting for anyone to start shooting, Vren pulled on his helm. "We jump now." he told Vexia before Nag's cockpit burst open and Vren shot into the air with his jetpack before touching to the ground.

"Howdy, fellers! What's goin' on here?" his friendly voice hollered at those in the vicinity, his hands not far from his blasters. His eyes caught sight of Mandalorian helmets and armour amongst the scum around.

Armours he didn't know, which was saying something.

smalldivblue.png

Kalðr stood in formation where he was supposed to be. He watched with only slight amusement at Dima's antics. Part of him wanted to kindly explain to her why the front was not a practical spot for someone of her abilities, but he wasn't the one in charge. Romul Saxon Romul Saxon would take care of it as he saw fit, and Kalðr would stay in formation as he should.
"You are being dropped into a hostile spaceport generally crawling with lowlife, criminal scum. These are not hardened fighters and will crumple at any show of force. You are simply to take and hold the customs office, administrative office, and spaceport, and will be split into three platoons accordingly. Each platoon will be accompanied by a veteran escort,"
While he listend, Kalðr noticed there were other Mandalorians here, but who weren't Si'kahya. Karjr? Why were bounty hunters here on their training exercise? Were they simply here to watch, or was there something else going on that he didn't know about?
"Into your dropships. You'll be planetside momentarily. Vode An."
With the exception of one, perhaps two, they cried out in unison, "Vode an!" They boarded the dropships. Kalðr made sure his snow bear fur cloak was wrapped tightly around him, so his armor wouldn't risk freezing anyone near him. They should all be fine, everyone being fully armored and all, but he'd rather not take the chance. About five or so minutes later, they were deploying, heading to the surface to conduct their training mission.

The barrel of a disruptor flicked in the direction of the open bay of the Gambit as it sat in the Shadowport of Mon Gazza. Alora wore her non-traditional helmet, but her suit of armor and choice in weaponry was a helpful reminder of the quality of person they were dealing with. They needed the reminder at times. Most of the people 'round these parts didn't quite get the whole 'honor' thing or the whole 'reputable businessman' thing. They'd try to poach some goods, stiff her on payment, introduce 'taxes' and 'fees.' All standard fare when you dealt with pirate strongholds, of course. Alora was quite familiar with their ways.

Unfortunately for the lots finishing packing up Alora's merchandise, their overseer was in a bad mood; so the disruptor indicated they get a move on more often than they'd like.

It wasn't her fault she was grumpy. After years and years of the Mandalorians not screwing up her off-the-books deals now they were feisty. Not only back to messing with pirates, but laying waste or claim to everything in their way or that they disagreed with. How was an honest, hard working Smuggler Queen of a Mandalorian like herself to get any business done? It was hard work keeping her Gam's stealth on the cutting edge. Expensive work. Not that the Enclave often paid her tab for services of getting them in nice and quiet. No, they were the worst customers for Alora's smuggling talents. Far too loud and boisterous.

That was okay though. They weren't terrible customers when it came to her other work of supplying people with cutting-edge cybernetics. Well, when you were loud and proud sometimes you got yourself shot. Maybe blowed up a little. Fortunately for them, Alora had the goods to handle life's little misfortunes. Now that they did pay well for... and the product was well worth it.

Once the last of it was aboard, Alora hopped off the crate she'd been lounging on and shoved the disruptor into its holster. "Good work. And because you did it on time, I'll give you an Alora Special Information Bulletin: you should run for your lives. Like, off-world." Hands out to either side she gave them an exaggerated shrug before her attention turned to a holo display from a forearm projector. Up to them if they listened. It was just a tip, after all. They wanted details they'd have to pay extra and... no one in the immediate area was that wealthy. Face it, if they were they would be Pirate Kings or Queens and not the people loading her cargo.

The Enclave and HEX have one another in their sights, Gambit sent over.

Great. So she should expect the fireworks to start any second.

Gam didn't even suggest telling them they were there. Best they didn't know Alora had been conducting business. That led to questions, and smugglers didn't like questions. Even a good, resol'nare-loving cutey like her. Okay, might be pushing it. She wasn't the strongest Mandalore-lover in just this part of the galaxy. Liked the people though. Even if things had kind of gotten complicated over the years.

Allies: Yes!
Enemies: Wanna see what color the disruptor bolt is?

B6EPcpg.png

HANGAR, NE'TRA GALAAR
While the Si'kayha recruits assembled themselves in formations, getting their final brief, and preparing themself to board the dropship, and Warmaster Romul Saxon is getting called to the bridge, I noticed that some other Mandalorians in the ship didn't. They all share one similarity, their Beskar'gam and loadouts are more liberal compared to the Si'kayha recruits. Not just colors and symbols, the customization on their Beskar'gam are apparent, and their weapons of choice are more varied. I can count four, so far. A Rook with a lightly plated Beskar'gam, two Krayts, siblings? Couple? I'm not really sure, their faces are covered with their respective Buy'ce. Perhaps, they are related to the young Krayt I fought back in Tracyn Island. If they are half as resolute as the young Krayt, I am comfortable having them by my side for the mission. The last one bears a sign I'm not familiar with, perhaps a smaller clan, with the least impressive weaponry too. She could be the youngest one amongst the bunch. Karjr.

It makes sense that they are involved in the mission. There are suspected pirates and smugglers activities in the port, and there's a chance that they are rogue Mando'ade since it's a system in the Enclave's proximity. I remembered clearly there are a couple of our kind that left Tracyn Island for better fortune outside, the number getting higher and higher as decades pass. It was a hard life that we had, resources dwindling and threats rising. It was a necessary union between us and the Mandalorian Enclave, and judging from what I've seen and heard in Kestri, they also need every help that they can get.

As everyone's getting ready to drop, still no sightings of Romul Saxon in the hangar. Some kind of complications, perhaps. More enemies inbound? Only one way to find out. Into the dropship.

clanshalediv.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom