Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [Mandalorian Enclave] Skirmish - Squatters

VEXIA RENN
smalldivteal.png

TAG: ALLIES: Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Domina Prime Domina Prime | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | | Vren Rook Vren Rook | @whoever else
ENEMIES: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Yuri Maji Yuri Maji | Jas Katis Jas Katis
vexbanner2.png

Vrexia was just minding her own business, after Nar Shaada getting some of the well deserved rest while doing some smaller scale jobs. That was, until her sweet rest was interrupted when Vren contacted her. He was pretty vague on what was the job. And thanks to that, she didn't truly know if she would be truly ready to go up with the veteran like him. But there was an offer, she had to comply and there wasn't much that she would be doing about it beyond just accepting it and going along him to investigate whatever it was.

Checking her equipment, she made sure that everything was in place and that she will be ready for the mission no matter what. Blasters, jetpack, her helmet and armor were all in the place. And she even found some time to polish her armor and get off all the dirt that was on it. Truly, the recent tidings were rather silent for her and there weren't that many jobs that would have interested her. But that was alright, a silent period like this is good one too.

Vrexia, still as a new addition to he Enclave didn't exaclty know what to expect on this mission. Even what Vren told her was vague. Too vague for her taste even but she didn't complain about it. Job is a job and no matter what kind of it is. She was listening to the conversation between the two and then gave a slight nod while taking her hands on the blasters, ready to dive in at any point. She was more than ready at this point and she wanted to get out for some action.

At the comment of Vren, she jumped off with him using her jetpack, with her blasters out in her hands at the ready. When they landed and noticed armors of Mandalorians, ones she didn't know, the grip on the blasters became harder. But for the time being she decided to let Vren speak. He was more experienced and should be better to defuse, or in worst case escalate the situation. She was just a silent guard for the time being, while scouting surroundings and being at the ready.

Karsten Halak

K
New_Project-3.png

ASTORIA, YITABO, KASTOLAR SECTOR, MID RIM

Just another day in Astoria. Paperworks, appeasing the President, ministry, and judicial, monitoring all the active units and garrisons. Is this what my life has become? Ever since I was promoted to Executive Commander, at least. I had thought that holding the key to 377 private army units would be more exciting than all this. I thought that it meant holding an immense power that would sway all the things in the galaxy and more towards my direction. But this? This is just a fancy managerial position. I might hold the key to everything, but that means nothing when I have no control over my own hands. You cannot, when your boss has his own boss. It took me too long to realize that it's still a long way to the destination, and the worst part is, the road that I'm at currently feels worse than the previous one.

I officially still hold the position as the field commander of Strike Force Theta, but I am far too busy with all that they deem 'critical responsibilities' to ever hit the field. They appointed a temp, a young, hotshot Hylobon, that seems to bond closer with the squad by days. I miss the field, I miss my folks, and I miss my old responsibility, if you ask me. Yet, this is the path I've envisioned taking since my 15th birthday, and the hard road I endure will lead to the mountaintop one day. A seat at the Tribunals. For now, I'll just have to tough it up and read through these 91 pages of terms and conditions sent by the judicial office, which is apparently 'too important' to be processed by my subordinates, before I sign an order to cease Halcyon's activity in Sector 07, and hand in the key to the People's Commissar of Yitabo. In the middle of reading through it, however, a knock on the door took all my concentration away. So much for the 'do not disturb' order.

"Sir, apology for the interruption, Field Commander Hektor Kessler of Garrison Unit 41, currently stationed in Mon Gazza, requested a direct comms to you."

Doesn't sound good, at all. See, the protocol is, your station got attacked, you comms your direct supervisor, in this case, the Command General of the Garrison Unit. The only exception is when it's an attack sanctioned by the big three. The Alliance or the Jedi, the Sith, or the Mandalorians. All three are somewhat possible, considering the recent skirmishes that have been popping out throughout the galaxy. I reluctantly answer the coms.

<Sir, we spotted an Enclave heavy cruiser, as well as a couple of dropships and individual Mandalorians descending close to the port. Requesting direct command. Over.>

Karking hell, a heavy cruiser? This can't be an unsanctioned Mandalorian raid, it has to be an official Enclave one. It checks out if the tale of the assault on Rishi has any credibility behind it. Mon Gazza might be a port of immense potential, and is surely one of the newer favorite toys of the Consortium, but I can't risk the exposure here. Besides, there's just not enough time to deploy one of the Strike Force there. The Enclave is going to wipe that port, our garrison and Hex's mercs be damned. It has to be done.

<Do what I briefed you to do. Get me an open comms to one of the Darman. Remember, no survivor.>

After a few minutes that feels like a whole day, I can hear a voice on the other side.

<Darman! Can you explain what in the karking hell just happened? I need details. Names, serial numbers, clans, whatever the kark you can get me. I can't afford a blow-up situation right here!>

This is a nightmare. We simply don't have the resources and manpower to defend ourselves if our existence is uncovered by one of the big three and they decide that we are no longer welcome in this galaxy of theirs. I need to inform the High Command.

Last edited by a moderator:

gwyndiv.png

Even after all this time, Eliz still got some memories wrong. He had not even been there when she lost her leg. But Gwyn never held the gaps in memory against him. His mind has been thoroughly scrambled back when he "died." She simply took his hand and chuckled when he spoke confidently of their ability to take out the trash.

The briefing itself was going well - until it was interrupted by some kind of disturbance at the bridge. Gwyn looked to Eliz and shrugged, <"I guess stealth is out of the question. Let's show those cadets how two experienced Mandalorians do things, shall we? I'm just getting swapping my Anti-Material for my Igradi, then I'll be at the drop ships with the squadron.">

It was not long before they were all lined before the drop ships, ready to rain hellfire below. Standing in front of her and Eliz's assigned platoon. Perhaps, it was years of gaining confidence. Perhaps, it came with being a Buir. But her reclusive personality was well adapted to pumping these recruits and keeping them sharp.

<"You know the drill, cadets. We are descending upon these criminals and dishing back the pain they cause others. They will rue the day the Enclave delivered justice! Vode An!">

She then turned to enter the drop ships. Even from the skies above, she already could sense the Force Signatures of the scum below. It would be too easy to plot out her eruption from the pod, and how she would attack her nearest prey. But for now, she awaited the drop. Her jetpack was ready as well, in case she needed to prematurely exit the pod.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Gar Shale Gar Shale @Kaldor Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Domina Prime Domina Prime

Last edited:

ulNTY7e.png

M E N T O R

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Jas Katis Jas Katis

Romul ground his teeth. At least the corporate enforcers weren't chomping on the bit to make good on their initial promise. There was nothing Mandalorians loved more than a good fight, but now that the Akaan'alor title was no longer his, he risked getting chewed out for starting a war over a training exercise going wrong.

After a few moments, hands on his hips, he begrudgingly acquiesced to the corporate authority's demand, waving for the comm officer to patch him back. "We are here on a training exercise to give cadets experience by clearing out some lowlifes and cartel thugs," he explained, bending the truth slightly. That HEX would claim sovereignty over this star system was worrying, but Romul would rather have that conversation with several Ha'rangir Star Destroyers behind his back. "I'm sure us cleaning up your streets won't hurt any profits. We are not your enemies." Yet, he might have said, but left that to muse.

"Our dropship stands ready to launch. I also have Kestri on line."

Romul nodded. "What say you?" he asked, posing it towards the corporate officer on the other end of the comms line.

JJ39bOn.jpg
Mon Gazza | Shadowport
Tags: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Domina Prime Domina Prime | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla Vexia Renn Vexia Renn | Vren Rook Vren Rook
Engaging: Open
Gear: In bio

"Hey, if you do it right it ain't gamblin' man! More of an investment then!" Yuri remarked with a laugh as he looked at the Mando. The man went on to comment about the situation of him and his compatriots. Clearly not the talkative type. He couldn't help but wonder why Mando mercs always had to be so dark and broody. In all of his travels, he was yet to find one that was fun to have a drink with. Regardless, he raised his drink at the man before taking a sip. "To something like that." He toasted.

The little conversation was interrupted, however, as people around them started scurrying like ants. Yuri watched with a frown for a moment, before a very familiar howl echoed in the air. His mane stood on end and his eyes went wide. He knew that sound and what it meant. Far better than most on the planet. "Oh kriff." He muttered as he looked up at the descending ships.

"Oh kriff, oh kriff, oh kriff." He tossed his drink aside and scrambled to his ship like a shriek-hawk out of hell. Only, he wasn't fast enough. A surprise family reunion came far too early for his taste.

"Howdy, fellers! What's goin' on here?"

"Ah, kriff." He murmured with a groan, staring at none other than the Marshal himself... accompanied by another familiar figure beside him. Caught behind a table outside of the cantina, Yuri had little chance to run. His chances dwindled just a little bit more as another familiar visor joined the fray. "For kriff's sake, did they have to come down today?" He asked himself as he glanced at Alora. He drew his pistol, but reconsidered its usage with the amount of people around. Not the civilians, just the amount of people who would recognize him.

Especially Vren. Way too many close calls on Tatooine over the years...

Why the hell did it have to be Uncle Vren?

lLcXg5L.png

<For you, maybe. Stealth is always in my question. .. That sounded cooler in my head.> Eliz chuckled as he shook his head. One liners and clever words were never his strong suit. Still, he pulled out one of his pistols, idly checking it over as the ship began it's descent. Then he got to where he needed to be, ready to drop. He'd rocket where he needed for sure, give the cover he needed, help out the others. Just another typical job, right?

No family to have to fight against, right? What a weird thought to have.

".. Well, you heard em. Get ready."

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | @Others I'm Lazy

JJ39bOn.jpg

Mon Gazza - Shadowport
Outside the Burnt Bun Cantina

Allies: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji Jas Katis Jas Katis
Enemies: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn Gar Shale Gar Shale Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Domina Prime Domina Prime

The activity around the Shadowport continued to intensify, doors opened and armed men poured out, the pirates and mercenaries who had interests to protect. Doors and shutters slammed shut on businesses who wanted to mind their own business and stay out of any fighting. Down beyond the way, the slaver camp was a hive of activity, as they prepared to protect what they saw as theirs.

Lion barely noticed his conversational companion begin swearing, as his comm beeped with two priority messages. The first was from the covert. One word. Resist. Grimly, Lion swallowed the bile that gathered at the back of his throat and put on his helmet. Shite, that code phrase meant that the covert had gone dark and secured the tunnels to protect itself, and that Lion and the others were on their own. The second message came from a source he didn't recognize, with a voice he didn't know demanding a detailed report from him on the incoming raid. Lion growled down the comm line.

<Darman! Can you explain what in the karking hell just happened? I need details. Names, serial numbers, clans, whatever the kark you can get me. I can't afford a blow-up situation right here!>

"Pal, I don't know how you got this comm code, or who you are, but we're about to be ass-deep in bucketheads." He looked up as the first of the raiding force touched down. "Correction, we ARE ass-deep in bucketheads. Darman out." Lion cut the call off as the rest of House Darman exited the cantina behind him, helmets on and weapons raised.

Lion was the eldest on site so he took command. "Tiger, take half the lads to the West and pin down as many as you can. The rest with me, we'll go east. Engage and fall back towards the center of town." Six of the Darman vode headed off with Lion's brother leading them. That left six. Lion drew a pair of pistols, an ion and a sonic, armed two forearm shields, and prepared to lead the five remaining Mando'ade with him eastward.

"For kriff's sake, did they have to come down today?"

The four armed Mandalorian looked over at Yuri who was still swearing. "Yeah, that about covers it. You gonna fight or hide, mate?" Lion and the five other heavily armed mandalorians had already made their own intentions clear. The covert could hide, but on the surface, they had no choice but to fight. The unspoken offer was there to join up with Lion's boys, at least as temporary allies while they tried to hold off the raiders.

Pirate freighters were beginning to light their engines, and some few even fired on the descending raiders, who had a distinctly Mandalorian appearance. Lion didn't know who they were, but he'd heard the word 'Enclave' enough to make a few informed guesses. The Shadowport's defences, what few there were, hummed to life, as a raid alarm siren began to wail, above the sounds of blaster fire. The few quad laser cannons and single turbolaser joined the staccato and unorganized fire of the few resisting pirate forces.

JJ39bOn.jpg
MON GAZZA | ORBIT
HEX INCORPORATED | HELLION PRIVATE MILITARY GROUP
TAGS: Romul Saxon Romul Saxon
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

"We are here on a training exercise to give cadets experience by clearing out some lowlifes and cartel thugs,"

"I'm sure us cleaning up your streets won't hurt any profits. We are not your enemies."

"What say you?"

The Mandalorian seemed to be rather conflicted over the situation. He probably didn’t want to square off with the Hellions in a situation like this, on paper they were horribly outnumbered and outgunned. Herrix didn’t doubt that the warriors would find a creative way to stay in the fight, but it wasn’t worth the lives and ammunition to get into a fight now.

At least, that’s what he hoped.

:: You are in luck, Warmaster. Our troops’ mission here seems to align with your stated intentions. From one officer to another, if I have your word, I would propose we work together in cleaning up this blasted planet. Negotiations and paperwork can wait ‘till after we’re done. :: Herrix finally responded after a moment of contemplation. His gaze didn’t leave that of the hologram in front of him. :: I have troops on the ground already at work. If you can keep collateral damage, and scorched earth tactics, to a minimum, I’d say that we can both accomplish our goals today and let our superiors argue out the details afterward. :: An amused grin took hold as Herrix pitched his idea.

The idea of Mandos and the Hellions working together seemed rather amusing to the captain. For the last few years, they had their fair share of exchanges in gunfire. They weren’t allies by any stretch of the imagination. But in a situation like this, it only made sense. All Herrix could do was rely on the concept of Mandalorian honour and hope that the Warmaster planned on keeping his word. It would simplify a lot of things for both parties.

In the command center on the ground, Jas listened in on the exchange with a confused frown along his features. ”Herrix, what the kriff are you doing?” He glanced at Krast for a moment, who simply shrugged in response.

”Between you and me, boss, I’d rather fight with the bucketheads than go door-to-door against them. We don’t got the forces for an urban war against ‘em.” He commented.

Jas nodded in agreement. How could he not? Their troops were stretched thin already with the fight against the criminal elements harassing company assets. With no other choice, Jas let out a sigh and turned to the comms officer. ”Alert the troops and sound red alert. House cleaning in effect. Mandos are green.” He ordered, slipping his helmet on and grabbing his rifle.

ulNTY7e.png

M E N T O R

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Jas Katis Jas Katis

Romul breathed a long sigh from his nostrils, equal parts relief and scorn, as he heard the HEX officer's verdict. "Pleasure doing business with you," he grunted shortly before signaling to cut the comms line. The interaction had killed his operation's momentum, which he didn't appreciate. But at the very least they'd avoided coming to blows, although some boarding action definitely would've been a favorable option to vent his frustration. "Launch the dropship. Relay to teams that any HEX soldiers are allies, not targets."

He stood brooding at the helm of the cruiser as the dropship rocketed away, fastly growing smaller as they neared the planet. He would join them if the situation called for, but for now, he remained behind to observe. Comms feed was being relayed from each platoon back to the bridge, allowing Romul a comprehensive overview of his Mandalorians. "You said you have Kestri on the line?" He asked at last, turning to the Mandalorian at the comms station, who nodded in return. "Hail Tyatr'alor Gallius Saxon and inform him to have a heavy cruiser and interdictor on standby. I want a hold on any reinforcements for the moment, but if things go south the firepower would be appreciated," he ordered, and the Mandalorian went straight away to relay the commands. Romul Saxon turned back to the viewport of the Ne'tra Galaar, arms crossed over his chest as he watched the dropship fade away from sight.

enclavediv3.png

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime Romul Saxon Romul Saxon @Kalor Isbjorn Gar Shale Gar Shale Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman Jas Katis Jas Katis
Neutral:
Equipment:
Equipment In Bio
Song:I Get a belt out of you

The light in the hanger went green and Shakka headed up the ramp into the song’s interior shouting as she went.

“All cadets assigned to the song board immediately we have our green light it’s time to crack some skulls”

As she settle into the control seat in the song’s cockpit a message scrawled across one of the monitors designating the HEX forces as friendly she passed the message along the net to cadets aboard the song. With a click of a switch she sealed the ramp and the familiar beat of the dha werda verda began to play. She began chanting along as the song rockets out of the cruisers bay towards the planet below.

Taung sa rang broka Mando'ade ka'rta.
Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu,
Manda'yaim kandosii adu.
Duum motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.

She chanted out with a viscous pride it filling the interior of the song.

enclavediv3.png

Alora looked over at Yuri Maji Yuri Maji as Vren Rook Vren Rook strutted onto the scene. "Always do." The helmet tipped down for a second at the blaster the young Maji had drawn. "You really gonna take on the Old Man with that? I mean," in the blink of an eye Alora had drawn and twirled her disruptor in the air before striking a pose, "with one of these you'd stand a chance. But," she slowly lowered the barrel, "then you might not have an Old Man afterward and that'd make everyone real sad like. Also, you definitely go to jail for that."

Then some dude with friends sauntered in next. Alora's helm slowly turned in their direction. The disruptor flopped to the side as Alora's wrist went limp. A display of questioning just what Lion Darman Lion Darman were doing there or what they were saying. "It's always fight." Alora chuckled. "Question is who do we fight, and what do we get in return?" If they all let them keep their haul then they could be friends! If they didn't... well then they could be frenemies. Maybe kick pirate butt, then beat each other up until Alora escaped on the Gambit. Yuri too if they knew what was good for them. Consequences later? Well, long as no friendly Mandos died what was anyone complaining about?

Speaking of good times, the whole spaceport got in a tizzy with the Mandalorians no longer a secret. "Yep, some things never change. Like their ability to go undetected before they finish surrounding the enemy."

An elbow ribbed Yuri. "Time to get on the winning side." Obviously the Mandalorians were going to stomp the port. Alora would shed a single tear for all the lost business later, and then move on to the next port. Shame these people never put up the credits to afford Alora's protection fee. Oh, well. Now, Yuri wasn't thinking of siding with the pirates was he? Well, maybe if they paid enough they could provide Safe Passage so they weren't butchered in a few minutes.

Tag: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji | Vren Rook Vren Rook | Lion Darman Lion Darman | Vexia Renn Vexia Renn
Allies: Have you hugged your Kandosii Squad today?
Enemies: Are you a bad guy? Don't be shy.

JJ39bOn.jpg
Mon Gazza | Shadowport
Tags: Lion Darman Lion Darman | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Domina Prime Domina Prime | Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla | Vexia Renn Vexia Renn | Vren Rook Vren Rook
Engaging: Open
Gear: In bio

Alora's voice immediately drew Yuri's attention as he turned his pistol towards her. He at least had to put up some sort of show for appearance's sake. With a roll of his eyes, the Shistavanen maintained the space between the two of them for the moment. She just had to be in one of those moods today. "Auntie, you're seriously jeopardizing my business here." He grumbled, just loud enough for her to hear. <"I would've gotten the message if you just shot a few rounds at me, jeez."> He spoke in Mando'a as he glanced around, trying his best to look as uncomfortable as possible. It wasn't difficult with the current circumstances.

His attention turned to the people around them for a moment, seemingly enough time for her to close the distance. He felt her elbow against his ribs, earning a grunt from him as he stepped away from her. "You seriously gonna make me get the iron?" He muttered at her comment. With a long sigh, the Shistavanen made his choice. It was a bad situation. If he refused, he would have a shootout with what was pretty much his family. But on the other end, if he joined them, his operations on Mon Gazza could be seriously compromised. Just running away was also out of the question, the amount of firepower in orbit would annihilate him in an instant.

At the end of the day, they were his family. His people. He grew up with some, and was raised by others. He took the Creed, as much as he tried to distance himself from it.

<"Fine... just bear with me."> He told Alora, before letting loose with a hail of blasterfire as he ducked for cover. The moment he got to his feet, he continued to shoot at the parts that would force her back, but not injure her. She had enough cybernetics in her to take on an army, if what her mother told her was true. She could take a few shots to the chest and head. With his suppressing fire, he bolted for the nearest exit out of the situation. Once he had enough space between him and the rest, he made his way to his freighter with a heavy frown on his features. This wasn't how he expected the day to go.

After a few long minutes, Yuri's figure zoomed through the air. His armour was similar enough to his mother's to try and cover up his identity, but to the informed it was different enough. He wasn't a wardog like his other by any means, but he was still the Wardog's son. His presence was loudly announced with blasterfire and missiles as he flew through the air, targeting the criminals on the ground. <:: Vandal checking in. Ready to provide support. ::> He called out over the radio in Mando'a, trying to maintain his secrecy in some vain hope to maintain his presence on the planet.

The armoured warrior descended with rifle at the ready, maintaining his presence in the air as he scanned the area.

JJ39bOn.jpg

Mon Gazza - Shadowport
Outside the Burnt Bun Cantina

Allies: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji Jas Katis Jas Katis
Enemies: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn Gar Shale Gar Shale Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Domina Prime Domina Prime

"Howdy, fellers! What's goin' on here?"

Around them, Mon Gazza Shadowport descended into a full blown riot situation as spice dealers, pirates, mercenaries and not a few civilians armed with makeshift weapons poured from every other building, intent on defending their home against the raiders. Some few took pause when they realized the raiders were Mandalorians, but most, mad with rage and battle lust, charged out and into the fray.

Lion heard shouts. "Protect the loot!" "Kill the Mando scum!" which worried him, as he was also Mando scum, but no one fired his way yet, "Defend the slaves!" which didn't interest him, he didn't keep slaves. Disciplined, none of the Darman shouted anything about protecting the Covert. They just blasted away at their enemies silent and wrathful upon those who would invade their home.

Yuri Maji Yuri Maji opening fire on one of the two Mandalorians that had confronted he and Lion outside the Burnt Bun Cantina gave the decision to Lion. Hesitating not at all, Lion crouched even as his fellow Darman opened fire on Vren Rook Vren Rook and Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla and the war was upon them.

Lion split his fire, as did the Darman with him, all wielding heavy rifles in contrast to Lion's pair of pistols. His shatterpistol barked in Alora's direction, aiming for joints and to wound and cripple. His ion blaster too, in Vren's direction, aiming for center mass and to disable the Beskar'gam and its associated accessories. Three of his vode opened up with heavy rifle fire at Alora, while two drew beads on Vren and blasted away indiscriminately.

He hoped Tiger and the rest of the Darman were giving a good account of themselves. Lion fired from his combat crouch behind his forearm shields, ready to soak up any return shots.

Some distance away, toward the pirate district, another group of seven Darman moved between buildings and along girder-like walkways. They scanned in all directions, weapons raised, ready for trouble. Led by Tiger in his black striped orange 'gam, each toted a heavy rifle and was ready to unleash hell on the enemies of House Darman.

Alora beamed at Yuri Maji Yuri Maji despite his concern. Jeopardizing his business? Please. Nothing Alora hadn't dealt with herself. All you had to do was show them you did more in their favor than against -- even if that was by a hair's breadth -- and people would come around. Okay, it might help if you had a stealth ship and were on a short list of people that could get really expensive things into really tight places too. Details, details.

Shot a few rounds at him? With her disruptor? And then no doubt be expected to fix any damage at her own expense for the trouble! Nice try, Yuri.

Of course, the young man could do whatever he wanted. Alora was the last person to turn him in. Unless, you know, he really did kill Vren then that would put her in a tight spot. Then again, she had covered for Shai one too many times... has she broken the habit or would she have to cover for Yuri next? If they stopped being such good customers...

"Huh?" Bear with him? A light cry followed Yuri's sudden shooting. "Hey-- Hey! Whoa." A number of those bolts struck her armor and caused Alora to stagger under the impact. Just whose side was the kid on, anyway? He was supposed to be on her side! She was totally bringing this up later.

Then the pirates led by Lion Darman Lion Darman started shooting at her too! "Like WHOA." Alora drew both disruptors then and began plinking yellow death rays back at the pests in the area. "You're supposed to convince me to ferry you to safety, or exchange loot for some kind of favor! Don't you know how any of this works?" The non-traditionalist Mandalorian hastily made for cover with all the fiery attention directed her way.

"Alright, party crasher, you got an actual plan or is this an Enclave Special?" Alora sent over the comm to Vren Rook Vren Rook . Probably a Special -- throw yourself into the mess and start shooting.

"Well, they like me, so..." The sharp hiss and snap of the jets on her suit flaring to life followed. Alora leaped across from one cover to another even closer to Lion's posse. A hail of disruptor fire rained from above until her feet touched down again.

Despite what the Pup thought, Alora, I should remind you that you are not indestructible
, Gam chided her from afar.

"Aw, Gam, you say the sweetest things. Now get ready to dust off and flatten these bugs if they start swarming."

Tag: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji | Vren Rook Vren Rook | Lion Darman Lion Darman |
Vexia Renn Vexia Renn
Allies: Vren, you still love me, right?
Enemies: Out of your karking minds. Don't blame me if you turn into ash!

DnA0tMA.png

HHAHAHAA.png

Outside the Shadowport

Mon Gazza

Burnt Bun Cantina

He had to prove himself once more.

He had to prove that he was still infact, worthy of Beskar'gam.

Time had passed.

He now knew how much. How much he had missed, the empires crumbling, new ones rising to take their place. A galaxy built upon skeletons and ashes. A cycle never to be broken.

But the Mandalorians remained.

For ten millennia they remained. Through a crumbling planet, a crippling defeat and loss after loss, the burning of their worlds. Betrayals. Plans. Schemes. They remained. They remained and would still. Long after his passing, his father's, the Mandalorians remained.

But he wasn't outcast. He wasn't Dar'Manda. He wasn't scum. He still had purpose. The foul prison ship had taken his armor, taken it to be emptied into the void of space. His armor would burn up in a distant star, or find itself in the hands of an enemy, or perhaps one that would need it. To that end, it was no fault of his that his armor was taken.

But shameful all the same.

So he had to prove that he was still Mandalorian without it. That he was still worthy of wearing it.

So he drifted. So he wandered. So he wagered to prove himself. Only then could he don the armor, become whole again. Not even his people knew. They did not need to know. And it brought him here. Perhaps fate, perhaps happenstance. But he remained all the same.

Everyone has to be somewhere. Might as well be here.

An old holovid of his father saying that drifted into his mind. A gift from Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin - one given to him by his half-brother, the bastard Jedi Thal Mantis Thal Mantis , who carried his father's name but more shame than Fenn ever could bring. Fenn was a fool for letting his armor fall away from him, but Thal- Thal was Jetii.

Blaster fire. Kin. Trouble.

Heavy, powerful legs broke into a sprint. Eyes, covered by camouflage and a face concealed by a mask, and a heavy mask, narrowed into a sneer. Hate flowed through his body. A mechanical arm- not yet Beskar, but powerful Durasteel all the same, seized one of the men under the command of Lion Darman Lion Darman . The criminal was taken by surprise. A powerful biological arm dragged his face upwards, then came crashing down on the rifle he was holding. The House Darman soldier may have been good, perhaps even Elite. But Fenn was rage incarnate, a true perfect copy of The Wolf of Mandalore in his prime.

And at that, a Super Commando, a Karjr, a hunter. A true predator.

The soldier groaned as he felt his weight buckle under the blow. Powerful servos in his arm whirred, and seized the soldier by the kneecap. A sickening sound of crunching bone was heard as he lifted him off of his feet- then a powerful fist driving him into the ground. The other soldiers didn't waste time to also engage Fenn- blaster fire erupted in his direction as well. He ducked behind one of the nearby stalls, scrambling to pickup the rifle in his fervor.

He didn't say anything to the Mandalorian they had engaged. They seemed familiar...

But then again, without his armor, or a voice or a face, he was another stranger.

B6EPcpg.png

HANGAR, NE'TRA GALAAR
The change of plan is frankly quite concerning. There wasn't any plan for external allies, them being practically strangers on top of that. While this is just a raid on pirates and criminal scums, fighting alongside people that you don't know, both professionally and personally, is not the most ideal situation. There's no trust that has been developed overtime, people are going to split their focus between gunning down the enemies and watching their back.

Yet, an order is still an order, one that saw me thrusted into a commanding position today. They have made it clear that my resume isn't enough of a proof for me to maintain a high position within the Enclave's military, so this is the proving ground I exactly need. Nail this one and I'll be leading my own cruiser on the next mission.

"Listen up cadets! We are descending upon the Shadowport in two minutes. We are going down there, clear the area from those low-life scums. Remember, HEX soldiers are allies, and keep the collateral damages to the minimum. Clear?"

My imposing figure and thunderous voice is enough to straighten up the cadets back, instilling both terror and respect amongst their rank. Without any pause, all that assigned to my units walked in and entered the dropship in an organized manner. With that, the dropship's engine is propelled, the hangar is cleared, and the door is opened. I took my seat amongst the cadets, and the handful of Si'kayha that were joining this 'practice' raid.

JJ39bOn.jpeg

SHADOWPORT, MON GAZZA, LAMBDA SECTOR, MID RIM

It didn't take long until the dropship reached the surface of Mon Gazza. The arid, dusty planet welcomed us with a scorching heat and scurrying pirates. Some Hex soldiers can be seen evacuating from the pirate's lair, an amusing and equally concerning image of those they asked us to consider as an ally. The sights of other Enclave Mandalorians already in combat does soothe the uneasiness down, however. Disembarked off the dropship, I lead the unit, Repeating Blaster on my hand, going towards the battlefield.

"LONG LIVE THE ENCLAVE!"

clanshalediv.png

enclavediv3.png

Allies: Domina Prime Domina Prime Romul Saxon Romul Saxon Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn Gar Shale Gar Shale Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt
Enemies: Lion Darman Lion Darman Jas Katis Jas Katis
Neutral:
Equipment:
Equipment In Bio
Song:I Get a belt out of you

She grinned madly as she took the Song into a steep dive as she entered the atmosphere. Intel said the guns would be light but intel often got it wrong and she sure didn’t plan on making whatever guns might be there job any easier than she had to.

Just before the ship came level with the towers she pulled hard on the yoke in a move that had the ships inertial dampeners failed would’ve turned its occupants into a paste on the floor of the ship. As was she could hear the dampeners whine and thought she better get them looked at when she got back to Kestri. As the ship leveled she hit a button and two seismic charges deployed out of the launchers she continued pulling the ship up forcing it above the level of the guns as the charges detonated with their distinctive noise passing into the cockpit. The twin charges neatly severed the heads of every tower silencing the guns in a moment of sound and fury.

Flipping the ship around she headed to her designated LZ popping into a hover over the zone she hit the green light to let Mandalorians in her hold know it was time to drop outside the automated mass accelerators had fired up and were currently keeping the heads of anyone a little too curious down.

“This your captain speaking give em hell ladies and gents.”

enclavediv3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom