Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Maji Ironworks

• M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1: Versatile and balanced armour. Highly customizable and available in either Duraplast or Beskar. | closed market | Minor

• CovOps Armour: A durable and powerful suit designed for any situation, from covert operations to all-out warfare. | closed market | Limited

I would like permission to make modified versions of the armors to use for my faction.

• M.I. Model 48 Heavy Quad-Laser Cannon: Affordable heavy laser cannon that can fill a variety of roles on ships of virtually any size. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 40-series Laser Cannons: A series of light, medium and heavy laser cannons designed for either offensive or defensive use. Can fire normal bolts or particle bolts. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 50-series Turbolaser Cannons: Series of light, medium and heavy turbolaser cannons which can fire particle bolts as well. Designed for all kinds of uses. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 60-series ordinance launchers: Series of light, medium and heavy launchers which can fire any guided and unguided ordinance. Designed for all kinds of uses. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 68 automatic ordinance launcher: Automatic medium launcher designed to lay down heavy firepower. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 70-series ion cannons: Series of light, medium and heavy ion cannons, capable of being used in any size of ship. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. 'Hunter-Seeker' Fire Control System: Simple but highly effective targeting software and/or computer for any weapon that can support it. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Fire Suppression System: A fire extinguishing system that can be installed into new ships or retrofitted into old ships. Comes with complimentary fire extinguishers and contingency features as well. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Multi-Fuel Fission Reactor: A reactor design capable of running on virtually any type of fuel. Can also be installed in a wide variety of vehicles and buildings. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Cyclic Shield Generator: Sturdy shield generator designed for use in any type of configuration. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Rotating Communications System: A versatile comms software and hardware for use in virtually any situation. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Scan-Jam Package: Powerful sensor, scanner, and jamming package for use in a variety of vehicles and installations. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Kinetic Power Generator: Versatile generator capable of powering itself for emergency situations. | open market | Mass-produced

I'd like to get permission for the Order of the Phoenix to use all of these in a few ships.

Shai Maji Shai Maji May I buy and then modify one of your electro staffs with extra functions?
It's open market so feel free dude!

• M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1: Versatile and balanced armour. Highly customizable and available in either Duraplast or Beskar. | closed market | Minor

• CovOps Armour: A durable and powerful suit designed for any situation, from covert operations to all-out warfare. | closed market | Limited

I would like permission to make modified versions of the armors to use for my faction.

• M.I. Model 48 Heavy Quad-Laser Cannon: Affordable heavy laser cannon that can fill a variety of roles on ships of virtually any size. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 40-series Laser Cannons: A series of light, medium and heavy laser cannons designed for either offensive or defensive use. Can fire normal bolts or particle bolts. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 50-series Turbolaser Cannons: Series of light, medium and heavy turbolaser cannons which can fire particle bolts as well. Designed for all kinds of uses. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 60-series ordinance launchers: Series of light, medium and heavy launchers which can fire any guided and unguided ordinance. Designed for all kinds of uses. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 68 automatic ordinance launcher: Automatic medium launcher designed to lay down heavy firepower. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Model 70-series ion cannons: Series of light, medium and heavy ion cannons, capable of being used in any size of ship. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. 'Hunter-Seeker' Fire Control System: Simple but highly effective targeting software and/or computer for any weapon that can support it. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Fire Suppression System: A fire extinguishing system that can be installed into new ships or retrofitted into old ships. Comes with complimentary fire extinguishers and contingency features as well. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Multi-Fuel Fission Reactor: A reactor design capable of running on virtually any type of fuel. Can also be installed in a wide variety of vehicles and buildings. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Cyclic Shield Generator: Sturdy shield generator designed for use in any type of configuration. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Rotating Communications System: A versatile comms software and hardware for use in virtually any situation. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Scan-Jam Package: Powerful sensor, scanner, and jamming package for use in a variety of vehicles and installations. | open market | Mass-produced

• M.I. Kinetic Power Generator: Versatile generator capable of powering itself for emergency situations. | open market | Mass-produced

I'd like to get permission for the Order of the Phoenix to use all of these in a few ships.
Unfortunately Maji Ironworks does not deal with Sith, so no deal on the armour. However the ship components are all open market, so feel free to use those.

Rengorr Tal'Dor

R
Greeting I'm a new member of the Enclave and since I will be working mostly as a lone wolf I would like to mark the following purchases

1x M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 and 1x M.I. 'Pulsar' jetpack to other equipment I wish to buy appears to be on the open market

1xM.I. Universal Heads-Up Display
1x M.I. Model 8 flamethrower
2 x M.I. Model 6M hybrid pistol

Greeting I'm a new member of the Enclave and since I will be working mostly as a lone wolf I would like to mark the following purchases

1x M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 and 1x M.I. 'Pulsar' jetpack to other equipment I wish to buy appears to be on the open market

1xM.I. Universal Heads-Up Display
1x M.I. Model 8 flamethrower
2 x M.I. Model 6M hybrid pistol
Approved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom