Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Looking for Card Subjects VI: Mandalorian Set

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf A little late, but better than never I suppose! Below are some curated characters/weapons/gear, I didn't want to just go crazy with everything.

Characters
  • The Quartermaster The Quartermaster - Leader of the Mandalorian Enclave, currently most powerful Mandalorian Head of State with Armorer vibes
  • Siv Dragr Siv Dragr - Bounty Hunter aka The Mandalorian meets The Punisher
  • Romul Saxon Romul Saxon - Alor of Clan Saxon and Warmaster (Akaan'alor) of the Enclave. All around an important POI
  • Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla - Si'kayha/Supercommando Veteran who's also pretty big
Weapons
Armor & Equipment
Ships
Droids & AI
  • MND-series Droid Frame, Cernr-type - Basic variable-role battle droid meant to fill in gaps with decreased Mandalorian population (menial labor, cannon fodder, etc.)
  • ARTUS, the Mind Forge - super-advanced AI aligned with the Enclave. Oversees/automates Kestri's defenses and in all does a lot of AI things.
Locations
  • Tor Valum - Last Mandalorian City, capital of Kestri and the Enclave
  • Kestri - A 'New Mandalore,' capital of the Enclave and arguably highest-known concentration of Mandalorians in the galaxy

Gwyneira Vizsla:
- Appearance.
- Armor.
- Biography.

The daughter of Kranak Vizsla. She is a Karjr, Forgemaster, engineer, and artist. She is mostly dedicated to family matters and the well being of her loved ones. She is not necessarily in favor of every single action of the Enclave's...

Her fighting style has some of everything stat wise, with a slight edge in agility and speed. She is a tactical mastermind with powerful Force Sense.

Also, she is in her 40's and still in her emo phase. She big sad.

Mevia Vizsla:
- Appearance.
- Armor.
- Biography.

Proud of her Chiss and Mandalorian heritages alike, Mevia Vizsla is a zealous Crusader dedicated to renewing the glory of Mandalore and her people. She is not exactly heartless, but is blind to the collateral damage of her vengeance and rage.

She is very tanky and strong in her fighting style. Brutal and powerful, she is the unmovable object and unstoppable force alike. Not Force Sensitive.

Madalorian. She big mad.

Elise Vizsla:
- Appearance.
- Armor.
- Biography.
A Novanian Shaman of Archais, Elise Vizsla grew up under the Resol'nare. A Mandalorian through and through, Elise is plagued by visions and voices as she tries to choose the best path she can. She defected from the Enclave, even fighting her own family, with the resolve to defend worlds the crusaders target.

Her fighting style is inspired by both druids and wizards, and knaves and assassins. Light and swift, she will use Novanian toxins to slow the enemy while harrying with Mandalorian gadgets and Force trickery.

Loyalty Challenged Cookie, Mandalorian hippie, and Force Schizophrenic.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Late to the party as usual, but I suppose it would be fair to say Breshig's a highly successful Mandalorian owned and majority operated company with a little known but still impressive Mandalorian PMC under its wing.

Store link for posterity and so you can pick what if anything fits for your use. I would put all of Strill' Securities' recent exploits here but I haven't got around to doing that, unfortunately.

Definitively throwing in Jenn for this.

Commissioned art pieces: here and here, although the former of the two is the armor I am most satisfied by and what I will use for her avatar and signature in the future.
Biography

After losing her family during the Fall of Mandalore, Jenn turned to bounty hunting for a few years, fanatical in her belief for the Way of the Mandalore and convinced of the weakness of all those who chose to abide by the Resol'nare instead. Eventually, she chose to rejoin the rest of her people during the early days of the Enclave, and as time went on, she abandoned her zealotry as well as her iron determination in the Mandalorian right to conquest for a nobler cause. It was this growth that pushed her to take action during the Enclave's resurgence as a crusading power, staunchly and vocally opposed to the Crusader ideology.

A would-be reformer and unifier of her people, she has taken it upon herself to revitalize her Clan, long thought ruined, with herself as its new Alor. Under her leadership, the Clan is being rebuilt under the ideals of Truth, Justice, and Honor, upholding these tenets as Protectors.

Gifted in the Force, but thoroughly unable to use any of her powers with any sort of reliability just yet. Peerless amphibious commando thanks to her nature as an Ersansyr (a type of Merfolk). Opts for a lightly-armored beskar'gam and a pair of blaster pistols in order to remain highly mobile in battle.

Not really sure what information I should put, so I'll guess.

Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
Forgemaster for Clan Dragr and high-ranking Karjr. He has a strong sense of duty and loyalty but also enjoys freedom and fun. Can be a bit cocky sometimes but tries to avoid being arrogant.
Uses his own style called Rising Falcon that is a more martial form of Rising Phoenix, utilizing his armor's speed and agility. He also incorporates various anti-Force methods.

Appearance: Josh Hartnett with dark green eyes.

SHIP:
  • "Ure'adtr" Howler Basilisk War Droid (AKA "Gold")​
ARMOR:
WEAPONS:

Last edited:
Independence, Duty, Honour
Hey! Saw that you had a good number of people lined up already. If you'd like to, I'd be happy to join too.

In general, Vesh is a very Mandalorian Mandalorian - he likes to do battle against strong foes and values honour. What probably differentiates him a little is that he grew up mingling with aristocracy, to put it generously; thus, he tends to be reserved, calm and analytical. Also(!) he has a great sense of fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom