Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

uMR1UxX.png

To a whom this reaches --

A little beetle has informed us of a curious '
LockeBall' produced by this company.
We of the Hive have taken a great interest in obtaining a collection of such an item, so that we may better continue our trade of friend-making.

Our kindest of regards,
Melydia Gold

• Love
Reactions: Kal
Good Morning Kira Nym Kira Nym

I am happy to say your purchase of a Hexarium Bodyglove Mk 2 has been approved. My sales team will be in touch to arrange delivery shortly.

Kind Regards

John Locke

((OOC: You did just fine! It's all a matter of personal preference, some people just ask for the item, some like to do an IC thing. For example, I almost always reply like I'm sending a message, some people do a little RP post. Whatever makes you happy.))

Mr. John Locke John Locke ;
We have heard good things about your technological marvels and would like to see these wonders for ourselves. In particular, we wish to purchase three (3) of your LK Spider Slicers.

To this end, a sizable deposit has already been made to your account. The remaining amount due can be paid when the order is confirmed.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Zeda Wyr'Anari

Z
://TO: John Locke John Locke
://FROM: Zeda Wyr'Anari

I've got a proposition for you. I'd like to upgrade myself and my ship with some of your tech. In exchange for a 20% reduction in price, I'd like to offer a 50% reduction in freight costs for both containerized and individual shipments throughout the Outer Rim, and priority over other shipments I've taken.

The items I'd like follow:

Personal:
Syn Protection System
Selkie Implant
Atlanta Implant
Dawns Hammer (right arm)
LK Apollo Mk II (left arm)
Shiva Knives (10x)

Ship:
Freyja Communication System
Skynet Holocontrol System
Phalanx Testudo
Duban Shield System
Padlocke
Legion Networking Software
Solomon Processing Unit

Communicate through encrypted proxy at attached address.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom