Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Day To Never Forget! (SJO/CIS Festive Social!)

Silver Arrow

S
Life Day was a special time of the year across the galaxy, it was a time for celebration and to be with friends and family. On Kashyyyk, the Jedi and native Wookiees organise a big celebration, decorating trees and hosting a large party so that allies could come and gather with the Silver Jedi at their home. This year, the Silver Jedi Order decided to organise the party with the CIS one of their close allies and celebrate Life Day with the very festive looking Silver Jedi. Kashyyyk was in full swing of winter, snow was coating the grounds.

The grounds might be cold and covered in snow, but indoors was warm due to the many log fires, the band was playing classic Life Day songs as events begun in full swing. A bar was open and available to those able or wanting to drink, plenty of food both savoury and sweet. Cakes and cookies were on large plates as well as selections of cheeses and crackers amongst many other options. It was exciting time with the main feature of the room being a large festive tree with presents underneath and many decorations adorn on the tree itself.

As the main doors swung open, servers greeted the guests and informed them of the food, drink and the dance area. That presents could be exchanged by the tree and that everyone should have a pleasant evening!

RedDays.gif

Wearing: Something Vaguely Festive
Accompanying: [member="Darth Metus"]

It had been a long, long time since she had been to this world. Mercurial eyes flickered over the snow-covered landscape with a sense of distant unfamiliarity. This was not the Silver Jedi that she knew. The name remained the same, the values fairly consistent, but the people present had changed in the same way a deck of cards were shuffled. They looked similar. But were they the same?

No.It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but, no.

She had arrived to this nation, beneath the wing of her Master, while looking up to individuals like Valae Kitra ([member="Valae Heavenshield"]). A fast friendship had been found in the padawan [member="Stephanie Swail"], however, she had not seen the young woman in what felt like years. So much had happened since then. So many events, blissful and terrifying, left her equally changed. Was that not the nature of time? For the landscape to change bit by bit, in every way, until it no longer resembled what it had once been?

Silence reigned between herself and the Vicelord whilst they walked down the ramp of the Ferocity. They could have taken any ship from the vast Confederate Navy but this one suited their purposes fine. It was a treasured gift, something Srina felt comfortable with, and was perfectly capable of transporting both Master and Apprentice with ease. Her hand remained wrapped around his arm in a delicate fashion—As always, presenting the perfect paradox.

Swathed in rose red, she seemed slight of frame, especially while standing with a Sith Lord that dwarfed her in every way. His obvious strength left an air of fragility to her person. It could have been confused with gentleness, were it not for the coldness of her features, not the frigid nature of her gaze. To fall beneath her purview was to be judged. Fully, completely.

There was nothing she did not see.

Her assistant [member="Lunara Azure"] had taken to ensuring that her wardrobe and demeanor remained suitable for political engagements. Black, or grey, seemed not to be festive enough. That was the reason for the crimson traveling dress and cloak that pulled across the white snow. Srina, to be honest, thought it looked a little bit like fresh blood. Lunara had seemed so pleased, however, so the Echani let it be. What did it matter? As long as it didn’t slow her down.

“I can hear music.”

The statement was plain, deadpan. There was no excitement in her tone. No joy. The Exarch was as beautiful as the coming dawn, but something seemed off. She was akin to a painting that had been drained of all color. This expression of happiness and joviality that the Silver Jedi offered felt entirely foreign to her. The well-spring of anger that lingered ever-present in the pit of her soul left her fierce and vengeful. It also left her feeling woefully out of place. Even with that, that feeling off oddness, she still understood the reason for their presence.

The Jedi were everything she could never be. They were everything her Master could never be.

Experiencing Life Day on Kashyyyk made time slow, almost to a stop, while they enjoyed a few stolen moments of peace. A reminder of why they pursued an association that most would find confounding. As they walked through the main doors of the banquet area a blast of warmth caused her cheeks to sting. Her eyes closed against the light, briefly, before she turned to glance up at her Master.

He never minded when she pulled him along. Talking to excess, when she could feel him clearly through the whispering threads of their Force Bond, was mostly superfluous. “Dance, first.”

It would allow her to acclimate to all of the goodness permeating the air. For that matter, it would also, let all that goodness acclimate to them. Afterward, they could socialize.

After this failure on Trandosha, Varindar spent most of her time on Corellia tending to the Daoba Hotel. Not that these criminals targeted her five-star hotel on Trandosha afterward, just that, for this special occasion, Varindar was cooking meals, using pyro/cryo, such as Dantooine turkeys, logs and other staples of Life Day festivities, such as raspberry pies. After all, her duties as a hotelier made it so that she was away from the battlefields. Even if it meant cooking when people were calling in sick. Now that the festivities were underway, Varindar would now realize that her Confederate guests would not simply eat Dantooine turkeys. She was now using the intercom to communicate with the guests in the main venue, hoping that one or two of them would have something to ask her to cook. Maybe a few of this year's guests actually ate at either of her restaurants in the past for what she knew, so they'd probably know what to expect from her on the plate. The question being: would anyone even think Varindar was going to cook here, today?

"If anybody has any special meal requests, please let me know! Same goes here if anyone wants to learn pyro/cryo in the kitchen"

Objective: Have fun, calm down.
Date: [member="Kyra Perl"]
Outfit: This dress Hair

"I'm going to be freezing if you make me wear this!" Kat protested to her sister Rose who was looking at Kat with a no nonsense expression of her face. Rose didn't say anything but glare at Kat, as if she dared the younger sister to fight her on this choice of dress, Kat looked around at her niece. "Surely, you wouldn't force Lily to wear a dress in this weather would you?" Kat argued as she put her hands on her hips, truly believing that she would win the argument this time. It was frightfully cold outside and the dress was nice yes but it would offer little to protect her from the cold. Rose didn't seem to be having any of it though, her eyes narrowed and she leaned in closer.

"Lily isn't going on a first date though, so put the dress on and grab a coat if you are desperate to keep warm. I should point out that Eshan tends to be this cold most of the year." Rose pointed out firmly, pushing the dress into Kat's arms who sighed noisily and stomped her foot a little. Once again Rose had won, this was her first date really and while Kyra mentioned that they should hang out with their friends as well, she did hope to spend time with Kyra alone. Taking the dress, Kat went and changed into her dress and came out attempting to adjust it into a more comfortable position. "Ugh, I hate it, I keep thinking it will slip off." Kat grumbled as she looked over to her sister who tutted and adjusted it properly for Kat.

Rose looked at Kat, shaking her head but a smile on her face, "I keep thinking that you have gotten some sense of fashion then times like this remind me that you are still that tech-head wearing oil stained shirts and baggy trousers at heart." There was a chuckle coming from Rose and Kat couldn't help but smile warmly in return, she did love getting stained and dressed terribly but being a Jedi and going to all these social events meant that Kat had to learn to dress in other clothes. "Well, learnt some things past couple of years. So, how do I look then?" Kat asked, butterflies starting to flutter in her stomach as she thought about going to the dance and having people see her with Kyra, whom she still thought was well out of her league.

Smiling to Kat, Rose hugged her and whispered, "well, you look a knock-out and will be the best looking girl at the party once we do your make-up and get your hair sorted." Rose guided Kat to her room and plenty a good hour styling Kat's hair and sorting the make-up which wasn't heavy, but there was dark and her lips were now a dark maroon. Kat blushed as she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought that she looked so different and it wasn't her at least it didn't seem like Kat but she did want to look her best tonight so she thanked her sister and headed off to the party.

As she arrived at the party, she was greeted by servers and told where everything was. Kat looked around and wrung her hands nervously as she waited for Kyra to arrive.

Attire: ???
Tags: [member="Tyran Numeck']

----------------------------

It had taken quite a bit of effort for Anora to conjure up the curage to ask Tyran if he wanted to come with her to this Life Day celebration that the Silver Jedi were hosting. After seeing and interacting with some of the much, much more feminine species of the galaxy, it had left Nora feel quite inadequate, and why would anyone want to go to one of these sorts of things with a potato? Well, because he was her friend, the best one that she had that's why. So, she had merely come out with it and when he agreed? Well, all that had been left was getting a dress.

A feat that had been just as difficult, if not more so. Anora was by no means girly, and everything she had come across had felt or looked atrocious on her. It had taken a whole day of dragging poor Tyran around, displaying dresses - or not, depending on how she felt in them as soon as they were covering her skin - and annoying her companion to no end over it all. It wasn't until she had utterly given up that she had found something she actually liked, and then? She didn't even let her friend see her in it.

In fact, even now as she and her Mandalorian partner made their way inside, Nora still wore a cover draped over her shoulders and closed in the front. Her hair was done up, though there was no jewelry adorning her frame, she didn't need it. She did however need to take a deep breath as they passed from the cold outside to the warm interior. The area was looked over slowly so that she could take in as much as she could with a once over, but then her gaze shift to the man stood at her side.

"Alright," Nora sighed out, but managed to smile at least a little through it. "You've come through the doors, there's no escape now." she teased. It wasn't as if this was going to be the most comfortable thing for him, after all, and she understood that completely. Which made her extra grateful that he had even agreed to be here with her in the first place.

I_FIXED_IT_THIS_TIME.png
Ah, yes, Gunnery Sergeant Tulan Kor.

A noble example of a fine, upstanding citizen of the Silver Jedi.

A tactician.

An expert with a variety of weapon systems.

A master of many languages.

Well-dressed in his finest, showing off his ribbons and medals from the Alliance, and the Silver Jedi (he left the Sith medals he earned, respectfully off).

His hair combed, his usually grizzled face slightly kept- and his piercing eyes softened.

But despite all that-

Tulan Kor was already drunk.

Slumped over slightly in a chair, Tulan was three drinks and a half bottle deep into his story, pausing as the young Jedi around him stared in awe, horror, admiration, curiosity, and pity.

"So anyways, as I was sayin', the Wookie looks down at me and goes, well, you wanna keep both your arms? And I point my flamethrower at 'em and go 'you wanna keep your fur'?"

Tulan took another swig.

"So that was about the last time I went to Jedi daycare around here, anyways."

Objective: Relax! Have some fun after long days of training
Wearing: This

This Antarian Ranger I was sitting across from was much different compared to the other Rangers he worked with before. A few of the stories he told were hilarious, but this most recent one was something else. I didn't care much for Wookiees, but I could understand why someone could be offended. Some of the Silvers were just softies. After he finished taking a swig, I took another sip of my drink and joined him, hardly holding back my own laughter, saying:

"Dude! Wherever you get this stuff, it's hilarious! I've got to deploy with you guys next assignment. Y'know, I always figured some of you guys were real stiff based on the way you trained, but you're actually a laid back bunch!"

As I finished talking, I took another sip of my own drink and looked around the bar. Luckily, I wasn't wobbling around or anything. I knew how much I could tolerate and wouldn't get drunk tonight. Someone had to police all of the Younglings eventually. Hopefully it wasn't me. As Tulan hinted at, Jedi Daycare wasn't one of the best jobs to be tasked with.

Shifting my gaze around, I found nothing suspicious and move my lightsaber into my coat, not wanting to be any sort of intimidating on a night like this. A Jedi fighting or being drunk on life day would not be a good publicity stunt.

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
Accompanying: [member="Anora Vahn"]

==========

This wasn't the first time Tyran had been to Kashyyyk but it was the first time he'd be on the planet and surrounded by a lot of Jedi. Anora was about the only one he could tolerate being around, mostly because she wasn't like any other Jedi he had come across. Normally he would have laughed if she'd invited him to something like this but he really couldn't right now, he owed her for saving his backside and she never really asked all that much from him. He could suck it up and spend a couple hours with the Mystic crowd for his friend.

He wasn't dressed up too fancy, he was wearing his armor but it was had been cleaned and polished to a high degree. In all honesty it hadn't looked this good since it had been a new suit fresh from the forge. He wasn't wearing his weapons though, that had been a compromise Tyran had, had to make with Anora for wearing the armor. The only thing he had on his person was a hip flask filled with a healthy dose of freshly made tihaar, a strong liquor that was sure to put anything the Jedi were going to serve to shame. That was something Anora didn't know he had.

"Hey, there's always an escape." He grinned back at her as they stepped into the room. "There's just a matter of how much of a mess that gets left behind."

Jorah zos Darnus

J
RedDays.gif
Wearing: Shaol'mara Traditional Formal
Wielding: Talisman of the Chiroptix
Tags: [member="Jerek Zenduu"],[member="Vytal Noctura"], open
hotpurp.png

The young Dathomiri boy fidgeted uncomfortably.

Even as he looked around, everything seemed so... foreign. There were men and women sharing the same space, even talking to one another openly. These things did not happen in Dathomirian society. Malelings did not typically attend such celebrations. The women would gather for parties, but during such occasions it was expected that the men would be neither seen nor heard. Though in the instance where one was necessary, it was preferred that they be seen and not heard. So, for such festivities in his native Shaol'mara, the boy grew up playing under the table in the kitchen -- where the men would prepare the food and talk quietly among themselves as they did, so not to draw the ire of their hosts.

When it was time to eat, the men would serve the women and then eat among themselves only after their betters had finished. Instead, here, it seemed that people dined upon hors d'oeuvres, casually grazing as they socialized across the gender barrier that imprisoned what the boy knew about the roles of men and women.

Did castes even exist in offworlder society?

Self-consciously, the horn crowned youth smoothed out the front of the formal tunic that he wore. The indigo wrap-around style robe fell to just past his knees, decorated in embroidered stitching that invoked imagery of cranes, mountains, and rivers. It was an outfit that he had made for himself, spun from Dathomirian spider silk and dyed using traditional Nightbrother methods.

The boots were also traditional, being akin to rain boots that came up mid-calf. Being from the boglands of Talay, almost all footwear that the Mistwalker Clan wore was devised around trudging through muck and swamp grass.

...but did he fit in here? Was what he was wearing even appropriate? Were people staring at him?

The youth had visited the Silver Jai at Kashyyyk several times in order to improve his understanding of these people, but this was different. Attending a lecture or a course of instruction were things that he understood well.

This? This was not something that he understood, except that this was not what malelings of Dathomirian society were permitted to partake in. So, the boy fidgeted as he shied back along one wall of the festivities. His amber eyes prowled the sea of adults for a face that he could recognize.

Attire and Hair: [xXx]
Tags: [member="Tyran Numeck"]

------------------------------------

Both of Anora's brows lofted for a brief moment and she made an agreeable sound in her throat, "True. You have me there." she admitted as she lead the way further into the room. Once they came to a place where she could have her covering taken and hung up, she undid the clasps and allowed the material to be taken. The red coloring of the dress she wore beneath was as festive as Anora was going to get, and there was a moment of clear self consciousness. Her hands brushed the fabric of the front of her dress once or twice and she took just a moment to settle herself before she looked back to Tyran.

"Alright, I admittedly have no idea what to do first." she told him with a shrug of her shoulders. There were all sorts of people littered about, and she only recognized faces here and there. No one she knew well enough to seek out and drag poor Tyran along with her. "There's food, drinks, dancing, and who knows what else." And that was just right now at the start of it all. She had no idea if new things would start taking place throughout the night or not.

So for now, she only knew of a handful of options and her gaze remained somewhere between curious and expectant as she waited for some kind of desired direction from Tyran.

Wearing: Royal Red Armor
Tag: [member="Jorah zos Darnus"] | Open

A 'Life Day' celebration hosted by the Silver Jedi. Vytal knew of this 'Life Day' and how some people of the galaxy seemed to celebrate successfully surviving another year. From what she'd seen wandering here or there, such celebration seemed far more extravagant than they deserved. What did most of these people know of survival? They weren't gunned down by a thug. Their vessel wasn't hijacked by pirates, destroyed by a mine field embargoing a planet, or by the latest would-be-Empire. And for this they were beside themselves with joy. A messed up society of their own making, which they navigated successfully. A Nightsister could scarcely fathom parading about in celebration of not getting themselves killed.

Still, at least this particular celebration would be attended by people that faced true challenge. Soldier, Jedi, Dark Jedi, Sith, and more would be in attendance and that would make for a far more meaningful celebration. It would still have far too many decorations and food -- enough to feed many Clans on Dathomir -- but it was the way of offworlders.

The pale woman with her deep, black facial tattoos strode into the room wearing a red scale armor. Vytal's chin was held high with a smile on her darkened lips. Indeed, her mood was quite buoyant. Not as a result of how 'appropriate; those in attendance were with regard to a real struggle to survive another year, however. No, more from a mix of knowing who the host of the celebration was and better yet the opportunities that could bring. Jedi adherents resided in the Confederacy, but they seemed out numbered by their darker cousins. Silver Jedi, on the other hand, believed in the 'Light' side of the Force. Vytal would enjoy learning more of this and perhaps make lasting connections with others interested in exploring the secret knowledge of existence. People that might not be inclined to come to Ryloth, but would benefit all the same.

A quick survey of the area, however, found a familiar and youthful visage off to one side. Well, there was plenty of time to meet others. First to set her own house in order.

Vytal crossed through the gathering straight toward the young Dathomiri male. "Battles are not won on the sidelines." Jorah was still quite young in learning how to deal with offworlders and their ways. It had taken time and sheer necessity for her and the Fates to become accustomed to it. The young Nightbrother, however, had the luxury of being surrounded by others early on; he could 'take his time.' Unfortunately this also gave him room to refrain from engaging them. Not that Vytal was eager for some fool notion to enter his head as a result of speaking to such people -- especially Jedi. If they had Jorah talking about the Book of Law there would be hell to pay. "This is nothing more than a battlefield of words, only potential allies and enemies alike are hidden throughout the crowd. Do you have the courage to tell one from the other?"

Objective: Have fun at a party for a change.
Attire: None. Lervon don't do clothing.
Tag: Open

Ura walked in, happy to look around at a party for once. The sand-like being was just happy. She looked around at everything, taking it in. There was just a different feeling during Life Day that made her calmer. Even around others. She was usually nervous around people, but now.... She didn't know if it was just the time she'd spent around the other Jedi and Padawans, or if it was mixed with Life Day, but it was just.... She loved this. She might not have been able to eat or smell the food, but it looked beautiful to her. Ura then looked around, trying to see if anyone she knew was there yet. At least until she fell over something.

"Ack!"

Jorah zos Darnus

J
RedDays.gif
Wearing: Shaol'mara Traditional Formal
Wielding: Talisman of the Chiroptix
Tags: [member="Vytal Noctura"] , [member="Ura Iolar"] , open
hotpurp.png

"Battles are not won on the sidelines."

The young Dathomiri boy jumped.

Where had the Nightmother come from? It was as if the woman had materialized from out of thin air, appearing to vocalize the criticisms that plagued his self-doubting mind.

Was he standing out? Did he even belong here?

Oh, crap, he was disappointing the Nightmother!?

"Vi," the boy chirped weakly, ushering forth the Dathomirian word for yes. Yes, he would go socialize. "Vi!" he repeated, more forcibly when his courage was called into question.

Looking out at the party, the boy swallowed nervously as he tried to orient his thinking to the Nightmother's words. This was a battlefield. He knew battlefields. He was comfortable on the battlefield. Spinning around, the boy gave another "Vi!" as he stepped out away from the wall.

He had turned so that he was facing the Nightmother, walking backwards as he backed toward the party proper as he addressed the most sacred of authorities when...

"Ack!"

Jorah had collided with something. Knocked to the ground, the now very confused Dathomorian found himself surrounded by sand. And a... person?

"I'm sorry!" the boy uttered, for lack of knowing what else to say.

if they're watching anyways
Life Day was so stressful.

Well, now it was. When Auteme was young she'd seen it largely as a time to relax -- with the old monk she'd never felt pressure to do anything, aside from help out with wherever she was during that time of year. Celebrations like this were held across the galaxy, and wherever she traveled she always knew that people could use a hand setting up their parties. The Silver Jedi were no different, and that was why she was helping out with Kashyyyk's celebrations. It was fitting that the origin planet of the holiday had the greatest celebrations -- and that meant they needed the most setup. But that wasn't fully why she was trying so hard to make sure everything was perfect. The real reason?

Her parents were coming.

This was her first real holiday with them around. It was... odd, having this chance to be with them in this most festive season. Auteme wanted everything to go as smoothly as possible, so she'd worked hard for everything to be just perfect. Decorating the main hall, helping with preparing the food, and now for the finishing touch -- a present for the both of them. Hand-wrapped, in a cute little striped wrapping paper with a red bow on top. She was cutting it a little close, considering it was the day of, but with everything else she'd had to leave the gift to the last minute. Her first Life Day with her parents, and it was already going terribly.

Once she finished her wrapping, she sprinted out of her room and towards the main hall where everybody else was. It was already so busy, but she managed to push her way through to the small, festively decorated wroshyr tree at the centre. She quickly set the gift down under the tree, then took a step back and looked at it. No, that wasn't quite right... she adjusted the positioning, then glanced around a bit, then pushed aside a few other gifts to make sure hers was easily visible. The little beige tag poked out, Josiah and Mara elegantly written on it. Hopefully they'd notice... but there was so much more to do before they got to the gifts anyways.

Auteme knew they'd be arriving soon; she scurried off towards the entrance to wait for them. Hopefully they wouldn't be long -- her winter wardrobe wasn't up to par just yet.

[member="Josiah"] [member="Mara Denko"]

Attire: Splendid as always
Goal: survive another day

Life Day...

People feasting and celebrating for the sake of having survived another year, enjoying some semblance of peace in the form of festivities on the planet of Kashyyk. In short, it was not exactly something Credius would usually bother himself with, yet his newest position dictated that he'd at the very least attend at least a few social gatherings of the sort as to avoid insulting the ruling body of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. In his case though, attending meant simply enjoying a drink and stand at the sidelines, using his floating golden orb AI KRONOS to even now tend to his work and business.

The Exarch [member="Srina Talon"] was around, who had shown herself to be a pretty vindictive person, alongside her was the Vicelord himself...someone who in all but the actual title was just like any other monarch. What was slightly more annoying to the Viceroy of Eriadu, was to be in such proximity with the Jedis of the Silver Jedi Order, who he really did not care for. He despised the fact they'd still refer to themselves as jedi, the same as those bloated dogmatic and narrowminded fools of the past.

Letting out a sigh, followed by a chuckle, the man simply raised a glass and gulped down the liquor within it. "To another year of surviving the pointless drivel of twits, tyrants and tools."

Wearing: This
Objective: Experience Jedi hospitality

Interacting with: [member="Credius Nargath"]

xeM6Bx.png
"Well, that's not really the most auspicious way to start the year now is it?"

A sparkle of amusement danced in the woman's crystal blue eyes as she padded quietly up behind Credius, heels making a soft tapping on the floor as she took a sip of her champagne flute, enjoying the taste of the drink as she surveyed the room. There was something about a party like this, new friends and old mingling in a sea of faces and smiles, he greetings and introductions. All the sorceress had to do was to close her eyes and she could sense the light flowing around her carrying that happiness and positivity from person to person, or to almost every person. The man standing next to her seemed to be determined not to succumb to the positivity, a solid clump of darkness in a sea of light.

"You know, one might almost suspect that you didn't want to be here, that you weren't enjoying yourself. But that would jsut be silly wouldn't it?"

She'd seen people with that expression before, too often on her own face. The look of someone here against their will, against their better judgement, the look of a trapped animal, sullen and left stewing in their thoughts. Only...how could anyone feel that way? Aside from teh fact that this was a party, this was the Jedi who had called them there. As a young girl Lunara had absorbed the stories of the Jedi like a sponge, painting an image in her mind of kinghts, braver andd more glorious than teh Paladins of the Church, these great warriors who stood against injustice, form who's very presence the dark recoiled. A faint smile curled up the corner of hte young woman's lips. The fantasies of a child.

As she'd grown, joined the Paladins herself, seen what it took to protect hte people of one world, let alone a galaxy, she'd realised that no-one could be that selfless, that perfect. As she grew the stories about the Jedi had turned into reports, into breakdowns of their actions and that shine that idolization that had carried her through herchildhood had faded. Yet...maybe it hadn't quite vanished. She'd left Zernia some time ago, driven away by the loss of a husband leaving her without a place in the planet's social structure. She could have sought out the Jedi at anytime, they were just a short trip away from the Confederacy where she'd made her home. Only she hadn't.

There had been something that had held her back, maybe an unwillingness to have those last remnants of childhood's dreams compared against reality in the harsh light of day. Whioe no-one could live upto those dreams she still cherished, maybe iuf she wasn't forced to face it, she wouldn't have to discard those last vestiges of home, of that girl she used to be. Not yet. It was stupid she knew, but it had been something to hold onto, but nothing could last forever, and everything she'd learned about the Jedi Order hand shown her one thing, they were trying. They might not have been the pure avatars of good she'd imagined but they did try to do their best.

That small smile still playing around her lips Lunara tilted her head to the side to surevy her companion curiously.

"You surely can't be having such an awful time. There's food, drink and even dancing."

Her head nodded at the dance floor, eyes just catching sight of Exarch Talon as the white-haired sorceress allowed herself just a moment of satisfaction, that red outfit was perfect, just enough of a nod to the festivities while mantaining the Exarch's look and dignity.

"If everyone else can relax and enjoy themselves, surely you can as well."

I_FIXED_IT_THIS_TIME.png
Tulan laughed at the kid.

He leaned over, looking around the room.

"First of all, you'd get your face blown off in the first ten minutes, second of all, there's plenty of young, pretty, single Jedi in the room. If you don't go talk to them, I'm going to personally make your face look like a Christmas cookie."

He lightly pat the kid on the cheek and managed to stand up, making some of the Rangers nervous as he stood up. He gave them an 'I'm fine' gesture.

(He wasn't).

He laid a hand on the kid's shoulder, nudging him to go talk to someone else besides the grumpy Gunny and his cadre of killers. Tulan took his drink with him, itching for some fresh air. The atmosphere of parties brought up memories, memories he'd rather leave in the dusty recesses of his mind. He stopped to give the finger to the Mandalorian and his Jedi date, just for good measure. Mandalorians weren't welcome here, and Tulan wanted to let them know that. He let the finger rest in the kid's face for a little bit, before moving on, drink in hand.

[member="Kresslyn Cantor"] l [member="Anora Vahn"] l [member="Tyran Numeck"]

Tyran Numeck

Mandalorian Supercommando
Getting the finger wasn't something Tyran had expected to receive at this party but it certainly improved his mood about staying, it meant that it wasn't going to be a totally drab affair and that things had a potentially to get sporty. Nothing got Mandalorian blood flowing like a good old fashioned drunken brawl.

He looked over at Anora and pointed at the clearly drunken soldier, dressed is his uniform with all his shiny ribbons and medals that impressed no one. "You didn't tell me there would be washed up, drunk soldiers here Anora?" Then he looked back at the soldier. "I think he likes me."

[member="Tulan Kor"], [member="Anora Vahn"]

I sighed as the Ranger's hand touched my face, forcefully moving it away from me. I always hated when people were older and wouldn't socialize with someone simply because they were younger than them. 'Whatever', I thought. Maybe I'd just go find somewhere to check out the almost artistic night sky. Since I arrived here a few months back, I always focused on training and improving my own skills whether they been in force abilities, lightsaber forms, even blaster usage. Tonight was time to relax, I wouldn't let a drunk get in my way of doing that. Kind of ironic though, right? Working with the Silvers and being a bit rough around the edges. Most of us were nice, but the Rangers truly were something else.

Good thing I wasn't going to be a frontline, war fighting Knight. I'd never let them suck me into something like that, no matter how my skill grew or shrank.

Once again I was caught up in my own thoughts and felt a hand on my shoulder. Same person. Still drunk.

"Watch it." I said, standing up and walking out of the bar. Time to go find someone else to "bug" for the rest of the night, or maybe just relax by myself. While I was headed out, I turned to see the same Ranger letting his emotions out in quiet protest against another Jedi I've never seen before and her Mandalorian date.

'Understandble, I guess' I thought to myself. I wouldn't do it, but considering the amount of times the Mandalorians had attacked the Rest, his action was just. Still grew to dislike the guy, though. As I walked out onto the cold, snow covered path I heard music playing down one path and nothing down the other.

Anyone else would go towards the party and civilization, but I figured it was due time for some sort of exploration. Taking the right on the snow covered path, I found myself at the base of a very, very tall Wroshyr tree with stairs carved into it. So, me being naturally adventurous, I walked up the stairs and quickly found myself at the top looking down upon the guests and partygoers below.

"Wow." I said to myself, taking in the night on Kashyyyk. The Wookiees truly were lucky to have this be their home planet. It was beautiful. To take it in, I sat down, crossed my legs, and looked around at the sky around me.

Attire: [xXx]
Tags: [member="Tyran Numeck"], [member="Tulan Kor"]

-----------------------------------------------------

The very last thing that Anora had expected was for someone to be so incredibly rude. At first she had looked stunned, and then her expression darkened and her eyes narrowed as she watched the drunken man move along. "Lookit you, making friends where ever we go." she let out with a shake of her head. "Unfortunately for him, you were invited." she shrugged a shoulder but kept her eye open.

The last thing she needed was to invite her best friend, who happened to be Mandalorian, and have a fight break out in the middle of the Life Day celebration. That certainly wasn't going to earn either of them any points or favors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom