Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Day To Never Forget! (SJO/CIS Festive Social!)

Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

"It's hardly the worst way to start a conversation though is it?" he laughed back. Ura made it quite obvious that she wasn't entirely comfortable in the crowd, but he decided not to dwell on that.

"The leg is much better now after plenty of bacta. Back to physical training again which is a nice break from books and meditation...how about you?"

. "You do have pretty eyes. They match Acaadi's skin."

Acaadi had his back towards Kyra when he heard his name. The mirialan grimaced at Ura, but refrained from turning around.

"She's saying my name again. What's she up to this time?"

Wearing: Royal Red Armor
Tag: Micah tol Powl | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Acaadi Acaadi | Open

Vytal regarded the other woman that had accompanied the 'bit extra' one. A small smile on dark lips did not wilt as she patiently listened to what was said. If anything, two women approaching her was a welcome treat. Much as the Nightsister had...grown accustomed to dealing with men equal or higher in standing than she, there was a certain warmth in the familiar.

"Kat. Kyra," the pale woman nodded after the energetic one with a dangerous habit of mental intrusion introduced the pair. "I am Vytal Noctura. I'm pleased you like the color of my eyes. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Acaadi; I'm sure they must be quite charming." For the time being she refrained from throwing her title out there. It was hardly necessary to appeal to authority in an effort to cow the young women; she much rather have an enjoyable conversation seeing how this was a party.

"You have the energy of of a Sevaarn, Kyra, and the brazenness of a Rancor." A slight shift in her gaze in Kat's direction echoing the sentiment of Kyra being 'extra' without using the same word. "Perhaps we'll entertain one another for a spell?"

Objective: Anchor Kyra, have fun
Peeps: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Acaadi Acaadi Ura Iolar Ura Iolar
Outfit: This dress Hair

Looking over to Kyra, Kat noticed that her date was heading towards off the rails in terms of her excitement. Vytal seemed pleasant and friendly enough, she was curious how the Nightsisters worked, were they similar to the Jedi and Sith, with titles and a ranking system or did the Nightsisters work in a very different way. Also, the Force was used differently by them compared to how Kat and Kyra used the Force. "Acaadi is our friend, standing there with our other friend Ura. Both very pleasant people."

Kyra was a little offended by her comment on Kyra being a little extra, she meant it as in extra energetic but she knew that made a slight mistake. She grabbed Kyra by the waist and pulled Kyra in for a kiss. She kissed Kyra firmly and held her tight, her aura and presence a calm, collective presence looking to counter Kyra's big energy for tonight. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by calling you extra, you are just more hyper tonight than usual." Kat whispered to her date.

"We can introduce you to Ura and Acaadi if you like?" Kat reluctantly turned to Vytal, not wanting to break away from Kyra but felt like it would be too rude not to.

Tag: Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Kat Decoria Kat Decoria
Attire: Woot

Kyra froze up, her eyes widening in shock as one moment she was beebopping happily besides Kat and the next-- oh...

The tension left her body in a warm wave, a quiet static enveloping her unprotected inner senses. One day it would do the girl good to learn how to guard her mind, for the exact weakness that Kat had so deftly moved in to exploit. Not that Kyra minded. The untrained empath remained none the less aware of the party trick, a heavy breath leaving her as she delved deeper into the kiss Kat impressed on her.

I mean that was one way to distract her.

She gave a soft blink as Kat pulled away, the soft noise of party emotions returning dimly to the back of her mind. They did not regain the same presence, not while Kat maintained that aura of calmness while holding her hand.

Where was she again? Oh right. Party.

She gave Vytal another smile, visibly subdued.

"Ooooh yeah... Acaadi. He's here, right? You should meet him ... your eyes match." She blinked, shaking her head. "Him I mean. You're the same color," she finished off, a tough exasperated. She pulled her hands away and rubbed her face.

"Wowzers, they serve strong drinks here." It had been just one!

Tag: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Acaadi Acaadi | Open

Before the Dathomiri woman could say anything, the two young things were locked together at the lips. While not accustomed to being ignored for a pair to snog, they weren't her students or even soldiers under her command. Besides, she didn't mind the sight one bit. Not that Vytal had found any time to... Well, socialize. This was one of those rare times the opportunity was extended, and rarer still someone was brazen enough to stand before a Nightsister.

"Ura was the one that Jorah seemed to like." Vytal smiled for a moment. "I would enjoy meeting more of your friends. We may all be surprised what can be learned from one another." While it was undeniable she would learn nothing of spirits from those here, they knew things she did not. Trained in the ways of the Force by Jedi. Even if the Light Side did not agree with a Nightsister one bit, their Art was of interest to her. All was worthy of study and being understood.

"I hope I won't be distracting you from enjoying each others companionship," she added, her head turned slightly aside to look at Ura and Acaadi nearby. Her bright eyes shifted back toward the pair of women. Had she not heard once the Jedi were against attachments? It was pleasing to find the modern branch had dispensed with this. Such things could be empowering in more ways than one.

Objective: Enjoy the party
Peeps: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Acaadi Acaadi

It seemed that the kiss was a little more effective than she had anticipated with Kyra, though she was just learning from Kyra on this one. When trying to ask Kyra to this dance, she had stumbled and thought Kyra wouldn't be interested and Kyra kissed to prove Kat wrong. So, here she was trying to use a kiss to ground and calm Kyra in return. The daze that Kyra was in, Kat realised that might have a little something to do with her being an empath and the kiss connecting them better than she had thought it would. Interlocking their fingers, Kat smiled to the Nightsister.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for us to appear rude, this is our first dance together. We got a little excited." Kat blushed a considerable amount for a pale Echani, realising that it might seem rude or uncomfortable for others. "Sure, we can go meet them now if you like?" Turning to Kyra, she squeezed her date's hand, "did you want to go back and see Ura and Acaadi or do something else?" Her voice soft and the blush still on her cheeks, she wasn't one for public displays but she had gotten caught up with being around Kyra.

Seems like Kyra affected Kat as much as Kat had influenced Kyra's mood.

A joy came off Ura when she heard that Acaadi's leg wasn't only doing ok, but that he was now able to do physical training again. It was nice to see her friend back up on his feet. Then he asked her how she was. The Lervon thought for a moment, looking down and realizing she still had the dress formed. She then looked back, seeming to think of an answer.

"I've been good. Finally got Ger'Off to stop trying to eat shoes, and got the last of the kinks out of the Razor Tail's systems." It was then that Acaadi noticed his name was mentioned, and it wasn't long before Ura hear her own come up. He asked what Kyra could be up to this time, which led to a slight stared from his fellow Padawan before she answered.

"I... I think she's trying to convince that Nightsister to meet us."

Acaadi Acaadi Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Micah tol Powl

Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura
Clothes

Acaadi cast his gaze down at Ura's 'dress'. She had never made the effort to emulate clothes before. There might have been differences between the humanoid species, for instance his skin was green whilst that minx Kyra could use her pheromones to get what she wanted and it worked on him every damn time.

Ura had more to seperate her from all the rest of the padawans. It was easy enough to feel like an outsider without such barriers. Her thoughts had felt difficult to track when they had been merged, but it wasn't as if she didn't feel emotions like the rest of them.

"Does it take much effort to keep something like clothes formed?" he asked curiously.

He heard his name spoken by all three voices behind them. He cast an eye over his shoulder to see the girls kissing before a slightly bemused nightsister. Even for Kyra that was a little impertinent.

"I think they're trying to set us up for dancing with the night sister and her apprentice, but she is so far out my league," Acaadi chuckled, lowering his voice.

"I hope I won't be distracting you from enjoying each others companionship."

"Huh? No. You're not distracting us." Kyra blinked to find her hand back in Kats, the zeltron giving the girl a dumb smile.
In the back of her mind, her senses pricked. She turned and looked at her two friends off behind them, realizing at once they were talking about them as well.

"Uh, we should def go over to them. Quick. Before they escape." She tugged on Kat again, set off like a dog on a chase. "They really don't like parties I think." She paused, blinking.

"No one does. Huh, why is that? Theeeeey're great!" Vyral was absolutely expected to join them. She was risking Kyra grabbing her hand and dragging her along too if she did not. In fact, consider that an attempt.

Kyra grabbed for Vytal if the woman seemed unsure or hesitant, a lull of calm radiating right against Vytal's mind the moment skin might touch. This stranger was not exempt from Kyra's manner less behavior.

Acaadi Acaadi Ura Iolar Ura Iolar Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

Tag: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Kat Decoria Kat Decoria | Acaadi Acaadi | Open

First dance? That was a bit of a surprise. Relatively new couple then? The bashfully sweet tone Kat asked Kyra what they should do solidified that thought. The Winged Goddess might as well have been behind them with her arms about the young women's shoulders. It was enough to make a Nightsister jealous, or regret that her Fates hadn't been able to accompany her to this party. Four Nightsisters that had followed Vytal from home; even a pleasant and warm presence to the Nightmother.

Kyra was ever a warm soul as the darling sought to play down the Dathomiri woman's intrusion to the pair getting close. Though if they got any closer they'd likely be forced to relocate elsewhere. Even an understanding and accepting Jedi wouldn't take to that level of fraternization in public.

"Really?" Vytal's gaze turned to the pair in question. They didn't like parties? Usually when a Witch or Warlock didn't show to a party it was because they were busy with their study. Perhaps there were some offworlders that simply did not like gatherings, however. Admittedly, Vytal hadn't noticed. Attending these functions were still...a novel thing she did. Not quite new any longer, but offworlders did seem to love throwing parties.

Then Kyra had a strange comment, herself, about parties. The Nightmother's attention turned back to the excited creature in their midst. "On Dathomir a party involved a tower of fire and music. I cannot say this qualifies as..." Her train of thought was interrupted when Kyra took Vytal's pale hand.

She seeks to control you!

Not control. Placate.

You do know what she is, don't you?

All three of them. Of all evenings, and all events, the triune of Ryloth chose this one to accompany the Nightmother. Was it not enough when one assigned their self her guardian away from the Castle? The Nightmother could not wait for them to comment on dancing. Surely there were spirits of this world they could connect with? Vytal might enjoy meeting them later.

"You have a warm hand, Kyra," Vytal remarked as the playful thing sought to bring two worlds together.

Peeps: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Acaadi Acaadi Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Smiling back with a little of the shyness returning to Kat, she looked as Kyra grabbed Vytal and pulled the two of them towards their friends. It seemed that Kat's attempts to calm Kyra down were short term, she followed her date to their friends and smiled as they were pulled along by Kyra. "Hi guys, we're back. This is Vytal, she is part of the Nightsisters." Kat introduced Vytal to the others. She smiled a bit and whispered to Kyra, "think they just are as hyped about parties as you are." Hopefully explaining their friends' attitude, Kat wasn't sure she could be as energetic as Kyra was right now for parties.

Vytal seemed surprised by their kiss, while Jedi of old were forbidden from romance and unable to pursue romantic relationships, the Jedi of the SJO were more than free to date, married and procreate if they so wish. Kat doubted she would be a Jedi if she had to suppress her emotions like Jedi of old, they sounded so stiff. Looking at the Nightsister, she was curious of their customs and if it had changed over the many years or if they were the same.

Ura looked at Acaadi curiously when he asked about her forming clothing. She could tell he was thinking of something leading up to it, but she wasn't quite sure what. She also had to think for a second, looking down at the "dress" before getting a little nervous.

"Sort of. It's... more wierd then difficult. For Lervon, clothing isn't really a thing. At least real clothing. Makes shifting more difficult." She closed her eyes for a second, her species usual version of a sigh. It was sometime weird to try and explain thing that Lervon found strange, confusing, or odd. Ura then look over to where her other friends and the nightsister were, hearing Acaadi mention that it sounded like Kyra was trying to now set them up with her and her apprentice. She shook her head and chuckled, a happiness coming off her.

"Didn't she just set us up? I'm starting to think she's letting everyone else's emotion get to her."

Acaadi Acaadi Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Micah tol Powl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom