Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Jaeger Solutions

Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira

Looking, most of the Jaeger stuff used is open market. The only stuff I keep closed market now is very high end or abusable stuff - so that permissive given to NIO got undone forever ago when the change went through.

You're free to use any open market submission, such as the retention system or HUD, but I'd probably say no to like, the Tartarus system.

Jinmu-Tennō Miyaki

J
<\\> MIYAKI MUNITIONS
<\ ARCHIVE [SIG\REC\EM-SPEC] OPENED PER OFFICIAL REQUEST:
<\ RECEIVE: MILITARY ARMS CONTRACTOR "JAEGER SOLUTIONS" [MM.REF #409871]
> Attached files declare formal notice of our private deal in regards to the ongoing sourcing of BR212 ACR's for the Gen-I CSOD program.
</ MESSAGE CLOSED \>

Hello, I ( Crysis Crysis OOC'ly) (As well as Dominion of Shadows Faction OOC'ly) request 'ongoing' permissions to use your Open Market Items in upcoming products. In addition, I am specifically requesting the use of these items for the creation of a transport ship for Civilian populaces...

The contract with Jaeger Solutions (J.S) can be negotiated to a fair pricing accommodation for both parties, paid to Jaeger by whichever method is preferred. We are excited, and hopeful to engage in a lasting, mutual, and beneficial business partnership.

Sincerely, Interested Parties.

The Zero Corporation - and by extension the government of Ession - at the behest of High Lord Tristan Evore would like to establish a naval contract with Jaegar Solution.

Specifically, the Zero Corporation seeks access to Jaegar's expansive defensive and offensive weapons catalouge. In addition, High Lord Evore would like to procure a single X-02 "Apollo" Class Super Artificial Intelligence for use in a special project

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom