Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoiler How will Rise of Skywalker change your writing?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Rise of Skywalker. Cool story bro.

Luckily for us fan writers, Chaos has it's own timeline which pretty much ignores, or incorporates, anything it wants. Movies, books, comics, old canon, etc. Even if that doesn't make much sense or raises a little hell in the process. Lol. So, relatively speaking, it's pretty hard to muddle the waters of a swamp this black.

That said. Something ends, something begins.

Q: Following ROS, in what ways do you see yourself changing?

Honestly, after watching it last night, and it being fresh in my head.....it changes nothing in how I want to write. A lot of what was shown was in legends in some form or sense so it didn't really change my concepts on writing on Chaos.

not much to change

though now with a little training grabbing ships and lightning them to destruction starkiller style or healing wounds from across the galaxy and teleporting are canon.

I already had great distain for ridiculous force powers and now, hatred hath increased. I dislike the things I disliked even more, if anything I worry this'll increase the chance of Godawans as we now have proof that all you need is force potential to be competent, not actual competence.

I'll be making a sub acct but that's about it. I suppose I could change Shran from someone who longed for a return of the golden era of the Empire to someone who's hoping for Palpatine to make a triumphant return once again since now it's not out of the realm of possibility for a mere mortal to see Palpatine as immortal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom