Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does your character do romance?

@[member="Akodya Mune"] Yup. Girls like Akodya are rare, but they're out there. For them finding relationships are all about feeling important to someone else. That seems just about the root of it all. Am I close? :p

Meanwhile Vulpesen flirts, get shots at then ends up... well, as an
tumblr_m930xyssZo1qm84n4.gif

Alright I might as well do this.

Currently Morna is Dating @[member="Lexa Kimene"]. and she is what Morna would date. A girl that is Very independent, loves fire like he does, could care less or like tattoos and piercings. Kind of the Dark and Sexy attitude and look. Having Ideals and values that match his own make this a pretty good relationship. (I say pretty good because we are only dating at the moment and there is a long way to go.)

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
Mine was the same old story, right @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]?

"Girl meets girl. Girl shows off impressive...cooking skills.... Girl meets girl coming off dead rebound. Girl recruits girl to paramilitary mercenary force. Girl promotes girl hoping it'll show she likes her. Girl marries girl. Girl initiates girl into...literacy society...."

Just the standard.

It gets handled the way you'd expect. With handling. ;)

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Yasuo"] if I had a penny for every time I hear that I would have three pennies

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Akodya Mune"] Well, anyone who has seen enough anime to know what a tsundere is would recognize you as one xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom