Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does your character do romance?

@[member="Quietus"]

Romans.jpg

iz dis Row-mans?

It's impossible to say, as no one has yet expressed an interest. Knowing myself the way I do, however, I would say it would be handled with passion and much flailing around, a good deal of perspiration, frequent breaks for food and drink, and very little post-coital cuddling, followed by plunder, which is not a euphamism. Or maybe it is.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Aika has actually never had any real romantic entanglements. She was shy and nervous. Now, she's open....and still nervous around people she doesn't know.

Hm....guess she doesn't do romance. Go figure. :p

Askrut Fey'ra

A
If Askrut ever loves again, he'll be afraid of hurting them to the point of never fighting, and letting them almost always get their way. He doesn't want to repeat his past. Ever again.

From a writer's POV ESB and AOTC are my favorites because they are the second act and both have romances.
Han kissing Leia and Anakin kissing Padme was a plot point that up the stakes, you fight to protect your lover other wise you could just walk away
I am a romantic and if there was no romance there would be no Luke no SW

Break is an HRD. So even though he was programmed to learn emotion from interaction hes still a robot...that being said, his interactions feel real to him and i guess he would handle love in the most innocent of ways. and I think it could probably start with just going on adventures together with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom