Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

Lilith Mae Lancaster

L
Finding a perfect playby for Malificete is nearly impossible. I am never OK with the playby of hers. This one was found from dA, but... I quite don't like it. Because it reminds me of Daenerys, who, like we all know, was the playby of Kära Vi'dreya.

I looked up robots on Google for this one, thought this one was badass and then found more pictures of it i could use as a playby. I wanna know the name and gender of the character though so I can understand it more

Well. I went to the all knowing "The Google" and searched images of "Oracle Girl" and then found this picture and I was like: "Yup that's it."

Boom. I also found pictures of her when she get's older. So that's nice.

I was originally going to go for a Zam Wesell type of avatar because I've always liked Zam, and her outfit is the bomb dot com. But it just didn't seem to quite fit the personality I had in mind. And, to be honest, Clawdites and humans are kind of cliche here.

Rattataki are great violent types, but full Rattataki are just... bald. :D Aurra Sing is pretty cool and looks like a human-Rattataki combo, which is what my character is. Wish I could have an Aurra Sing avatar without her antenna, but that's likely not happening and I'm more than content with this picture anyway.

I needed a somewhat country-boy looking guy who seemed to fit in well with the sci-fi universe. I'm very particular when it comes to the playbys I choose for my characters -- very particular. It takes me days, sometimes weeks, to find someone I find very suitable to fit.

I finally settled on Michael Trucco from Battlestar Galactica. He was in a sci-fi setting and he had a gruff "pretty-boy" kind of look to him. The hair was pretty awesome, too.

Thera Mayeen

T
Found it a while back (like years ago) on dA, never used it and when I needed a "Corellian" look I was just too lazy to find one so I picked this. It looks good enough.

Kenika Karros

K
Well, the subject of a reporter came up in a chat, and [member="Marek Starchaser"] linked this girl here, and... well, it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom