Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

I can't even remember my first one, lol. Memory to hazy right now.

The last ones I've used have all been Pirates though. Being I am one, and I loved Assassin's Creed 4 so much. It just works.

Eros

E
An iconic, heroic shot from 'Robin Hood: Prince Of Theives' to embody my character who is an archer but also a soldier and protector for those in the Sith Order.

The colour is rich, the post is solid and anyone about to fire a flaming arrow deserves to be in RP!

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
There are maybe three pictures of Cragmoloids on the interthing, and I'm not artist enough to draw my own, so, this.

Really I had wanted to make a new character that would be different and yet had some inspiration from somewhere else. I needed to find something that gave the idea that he was there fir a reason, rather than just on a whim. I looked for a playby for days. I literally started looking a month ago. I just could not find something that would fit, and myself being very picky.

After I had seen an article about rumors of a new assassin's creed set in china. I fell in love with the detail that was done for this, and had to use it. Even now, I am still looking for a real "face" for Shawn. If you guys have an ideas, I'll take anything to try and get rid of my obsession. Lol

- Elvira (former): was looking up avatar pictures for a character I'm RPing on another and I came across my former avatar I was just using up until yesterday. I photoshopped the hair and made it my avatar here too.
- Elvira (now): Sarah Anthony of the rock band The Letter Black is just plain awesome and so beautiful! I was/ am already using a GIF of her in my signature so I thought "why not"?

- Carona: I photoshopped a picture of Ahsoka Tano...

- Nellja: I randomly saw the image on Google.

- Magnar: It took FOREVER to find a good image for this guy! I finally landed upon the lead singer of Falling Up: Jessy.

I had this face in my folders for a long long time. I find her beautiful but since I'm a huge Roswell fan, I couldn't never really stand her for her main character there. Thankfully, she had a minor character too that looks slightly different (pink hair) so I've gradually got to be okay with the face. Then one day I decided I wanted another deWinter character, daughter two the characters written by my two dear friends (after having played niece, daughter and sister separately to each). Took me a short while to go through my faces before I took a long look at Emilia and just nodded to myself. She was the only one right for the job. Makes her all the more special to me now, never having used her for any other character in SW or anywhere else.

I knew from the beginning I wanted Thurion to end up looking like Qui-Gon Jinn, only with golden hair and blue eyes. Now, I started this character as a 7-year-old, so naturally he had to grow into that look. Under a period of about six months I gradually aged him, until at last he got to be in his twenties where he is now. Now was the time to find a new avatar/playby for him. How did it end up being Jaime Lannister/Nikolaj Coster Waldau? Well, I'd only seen the first season of Game of Thrones at the time, and I looked around on Google Search and Deviantart where I actually found some pics of him with a beard - which is a necessity for him. :p

I think when he's about in his forties he could finally don the wise look of Qui-Gon, but there's a long way to go before that happens. ;)

Turnbull Fett

T
Wanted a play-by that looked like he could punch your face off, and might just want to.

I wanted to make a character like this for a while. Cortana fir perfectly with my idea, and I already loved her from Halo. This picture expresses her beauty, her mystique, and in a way, her strength. :)

Yoru Shakou

I saw a tv spot for Beautiful Creatures and decided that I must have it. Even more so during the scene when her eyes came up and flashed gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom