Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

After the old Ashborn died on Togoria during 'Operation: Hammer', I needed to find a suitable human playby for his inevitable resurrection into his human form. I went through a few until I finally landed on Ser Friendzone himself - Jorah Mormont from the Game of Thrones tv-series on HBO.

It was actually [member="Kyra Sol"] who persuaded me to turn him into Thyrian, and it fits since her character, Kära Vi'dreya, uses Daenerys Targaryen from the same show as her playby.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
First, I drew her in semi-manga style. Never finished or colorized/vectored it (yet). Then used a painting of a Touhou character, during her undeath arc. Finally just googled "Kitsune" and "Kitsunemimi" until I found a picture that looked like her and had her style, and threw it in my avatar. The signature character was made on a 3D program for her using some IMVU stuff and new stuff. :3

Held it up for public vote...

And then went a completely different way! I didn't want a pretty boy that wears too much make up, or someone that was jacked. Just your average looking joe. John Krasinski seemed like a logical choice for Patches sarcasm and mocking ways. It has just worked out so well with all the images and gifs out there illustrating this.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I asked for someone to draw me a picture, then I told myself that if any good pictures of Cain were drawn I would use it. They did a good job, but he was supposed to have a tattoo under his eye, not a scar. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
You played bioshock 6 times in a row, and you wanted to continue the story of Booker in a way. Did I get it? [member="Kalo Narcin"]

As a decandent of Zayne Carrick, who was a human, I wanted something that would match to him, which was a light brown hair, and I was contempt with blonde hair, because of his second part o his story that is related to the Arkanian offshoot Jarel. And as so, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a rather pale complexion is what I was going for.

At first I thought about using an anime character, but didn't. For a while I just used Zayne Carrick with a lighter version of hair. It worked for a while, but I changed it when a friend of mine thought that Cloud Strife would work. I gave it a shot, and from then on, it's worked. And I like it. Because the Final Fantasy Cloud uses a sword and would be the expected sword/lightsaber fighter. And with a little bit of Photoshop to brighten his hair, and his skin, then BAM! I had my playby. Used it ever since and it fits perfectly.

Veran

V
Well I wanted to play a Twi'lek character and I wanted to make him a Sith, so I went to google and typed "Twi'lek Sith" and it came up with all this pictures of Darth Talon and red Twi'leks with tattoo covered bodies, so I then typed "Male Sith Twi'leks" into the search bar and it came up with all this other stuff so I scrolled down and then I saw this picture and that is my story on how I got this play by.

Ferian Adair

F
I've been wanting to use Mads Mikkelsen, but I never had a really good, proper use for him, until now.

Dex Drakkel

D
Well I didn't want to use the cliche soldier avatar of armor, and for some reason I could imagine this dude as a soldier.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Was looking through pictures of Lissadra on Google Images one day, found a comic skit about her (since all the Korean fanboys seem to believe she has ears, which I'm down for since it's more cute), threw an effect over it in Imgur and realized it was the perfect expression for Saera.

Only, she's twelve so her boobs aren't actually that big yet. ._. I always have to tell people she's not an adult.

Well I wanted a character to represent Krius as one who believes he is better than others, almost a God-like figure with fellow Force Users.

The idea of this came from Magneto / Erik Lensherr in 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past'. Transferring the idea of metal manipulation to Force telekinesis, but using his idea of dominance, psychological war fare against those below him and an "everyday" look to him, so took Michael Fassbender for his intensity and air of authority.

Funny enough, this was my facebook pic for years, and back when it was drawn, it was for a zombie named Vladimir Wulfe. I used it for the first Vyperion and I use it again now for Lord Tristan... tada~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom