Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
I started off with Tracyn, and he originally didn't have a face. Really, he didn't, not until much later in the older forum rps I did with Tracyn here and there. He was just a Mandalorian in a helmet most of the time, and then I moved to Habbo Rp, with @[member="Lady Kyros"] as my main RP buddy. And she just said that since I roleplayed him with long hair, she thought of him as Heath Ledger, and it kind of stuck after a while.

How did your pick yours? Did you think they looked cool? Did they suit your character? Did they have a personality behind it that people could identify with?

Tracyn Ordo said:
I started off with Tracyn, and he originally didn't have a face. Really, he didn't, not until much later in the older forum rps I did with Tracyn here and there. He was just a Mandalorian in a helmet most of the time, and then I moved to Habbo Rp, with @[member="Lady Kyros"] as my main RP buddy. And she just said that since I roleplayed him with long hair, she thought of him as Heath Ledger, and it kind of stuck after a while.

How did your pick yours? Did you think they looked cool? Did they suit your character? Did they have a personality behind it that people could identify with?
I started on Habbo... eight years ago. Wasn't there long, but I was always the stormtrooper/clone.

Anyway, Sarge doesn't actually have a playby. He's just a thirty-something dude with scarring on his cheek and a thick, unkempt beard.

I got bored and wanted a playby that looked more like the Josh I envisioned and didn't creep me the hell out. So... I just randomly put "Blonde male hood" on Google because I was in a hood mood after I got couped and took the hiatus to be a travelling fun-guy, and.... Boom. Awesome art of a younger looking Edward Kenway that didn't have wild ass hair, had the perfect facial hair I was looking for, and had hair that looked kind of like what Josh's would under a hood. So... I figured why the hell not.

I have gone through so many playbys with this character for sixteen years but if you mean my current one I chose it because I hate Fable. So I wanted to make his playby something I loathe and irritates me. ^^;

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Darth Iscariot said:
I have gone through so many playbys with this character for sixteen years but if you mean my current one I chose it because I hate Fable. So I wanted to make his playby something I loathe and irritates me. ^^;
doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif

I didn't choose this playby, I logged into my account one day and it was changed. And I got a badass sig, so I just learned our benevolent god Tefka did it for me and I've been loving it every day

I just use a Google search a basic description, picking the best one. And a simplistic photo editor to crop on my kindle.

Oh, and, at one point, the help of the wonderful @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Accident. I was discussing horrible Mandalorian female "armor" with @[member="Cira"]. In my attempt to find some that wasn't overused or slutty, I came across an image of a character that I adored, but didn't recognize. A few quick searches later and I've got a steaming bowl of Mando cutie ready and waiting to spread her wings and fly.

For Fabula, there really could be no other choice. Hinata is too anime.

Wanted a rogueish character, didn't like any pics I found, so I just searched up mage cause well... jedi. Followed that to sorceror, and thats where I found my new playby(kinda). With plenty of editing, I thinned him out, turned his hair brown, and made him look a bit younger. The end result, I made him look like an aged Ferus Olin that I actually liked since mos Ferus Olin pics out there, I hate.

For those of you curious as to what this new face looked like before the editing...
CoolBard.jpg

Oh... and I made him smile

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
My playby actually inspired me to make the Graug species in the first place. When I first made Krag I was looking for something monstrous and evil, lots of my playby choices were originally orcs and the like. I started writing down his bio and personality, I wanted him to be more or less the cliche big bad monster with my own little twists and spins. During this process my friend got me to play Gears of War for the first time in a long time and as soon as I saw Raam I knew that he fit the kind of monster I was looking to create. Knowing there wasn't anything really like him in Star Wars I decided to create my whole little species just so I could use Raam as a playby. Before I knew it I was role playing the whole species and giving them the largest story on this board that I think any created species ever has had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom