Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

I was using the Yamato as an inspiration for a fleet I'm designing and, of course, found Space Battleship Yamato pictures. This dude fit the bill entirely so I snagged him :p

Eleandra H'Avelle

E
The playby came to me. I use deviantART to find cool pictures to use for characters and this one was a one I randomly found. I felt like I will have to make a character using her as a playby, so... Here I am, using this lovely piece of art. :p

Kala'ndryl Ryj

K
[member="Eleandra H'Avelle"] - That is gorgeous art...I too peruse deviantart for characters and ideas all the time :)

Honestly, I picked Kristanna Loken for this character back when she was doing a TV series called 'Painkiller Jane' (short-lived, but I liked it) which is when the original version of Kala began over on that guy's craftshop (her original name was Vici Arnod).

I've gone through a lot of faces for this character. Her very very first one nine years ago was Eva Longoria. I found her good looking, what can I say. But in case of genetics, she was completely wrong (since the faces of her parents are Sarah Michelle Gellar and Gerard Butler). Since then it's been Piper Perabo, Mena Suvari and Elisha Cuthbert. Basic rule is blonde with blue eyes. Then it's a case of cute, pretty and flirty. After two years, Amanda Seyfried still fits that.

Lee Astaar

L
I was watching Battlestar Galactica and thought that Helo would be a pretty fun playby, so I asked a couple friends what they'd think and decided to use him!

Rhoan Altheas

R
It was picked by the wonderful Libby. I took over the character and so he remained as my playby.

EmKay

I was inspired by a master schemer, who used a Trinity Blood character as his playby. I looked into it, and found one I liked as well. Not very original but it worked out nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom