Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kassandra Distorith

kyjsGTs.png

XTT3WBN.png

NAME: Kassandra Aliane Ri'Kesh Distorith
FACTION:
SPECIES: Energy Vampire
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 140 pounds
EYES: Crimson
HAIR: Raven
SKIN: Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes...ohhh yessss....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS

...my body is a temple...
And I treat it accordingly with a strict regimen of training. Even without the aid of the Darkness that suffuses me,
I am a force to be reckoned with.

...by the beating of my heart...
I am loyal to those who have earned such respect from me, a staunch ally that can be relied upon. I will rain fire and brimstone upon those who harm the ones I call friends...and may all the gods pray for those who harm any that I love.

...hell hath no fury...
My rage is my ally, a carefully harnessed gift the Darkness bestowed on me as an Apprentice. My fountain of strength and power. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

...the line between pleasure and pain...
It's a very blurry one, indeed...one that I delight in crossing at every opportunity. There really isn't a line for me anymore...whether it be my pain or yours, I will savor it and cultivate the power inherent within.

WEAKNESSES

...the wrong push at the right time...
Because of my loyalty and capability to love, I can be pushed past the point of control. In which case, take heed and perhaps shelter. Whatever I unleash upon myself will also be visited upon you five-fold.

...memories aren't always pleasant...
My birth family and youth were a level of hell I have tried to forget. They are closely guarded secrets...or at least, secrets that I try to do my best to keep buried. Being reminded...being forced to remember...hurts.
And not in a good way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE

Kassandra is a attractive woman, and boy does she know it. She dresses impeccably, with great attention to detail and sparing no expense. Whether in a shade of her beloved crimson or midnight raven, generous expanses of tanned, flawless skin are always on display. She has one deep, jagged scar running the length of her back, from the nape of her neck to the soft dip at the base of her spine. Most of it lies camouflaged beneath an intricate tattoo of a thorn-filled vine, glittering black ink etched deep into her skin - the depth of the scar and the scar tissue lending an almost three-dimensional quality to the art. Her hair ranges from short and stylishly spiked to its natural cascade of soft curls, but the color is always her natural raven.

The crimson of her eyes is not natural to her form - she was born with a bright, cerulean blue gaze. The first taste of the dark side, threading into her senses when she was on the verge of being choked unconscious burned them until they glowed a soft crimson. On very rare occasions, when Kassandra dances at the edge of her emotional control, or when she is truly comfortable with someone, they have been known to fade back to their natural blue.

BIOGRAPHY

Born on Dantooine, I was the youngest of three children. Two elder brothers were born nine and eight years before me to my father, Karand Distorith, and my mother, Telain Ri'Kesh Distorith. Farmers of very modest means, it was all they could do to raise the boys and eke out a living on their small parcel of land. My very conception and birth was simply a string of unfortunate events, with even my earliest memories bearing the taint of what would eventually develop into my dark gifts. Father's bitter voice etched his displeasure with acid barbs, while mother did only the very least necessary to ensure my survival. And that she did grudgingly, with a nameless emotion burning in her gaze that I did not recognize until years later.

At the age of five, I was sold to erase the family's growing debt. Eventually, I ended up on Coruscant, as the property of a brothel on the street level of one of the city-planet's worst districts. Soon enough, even the distant memories of family on Dantooine were pleasant compared to my life as a...as...well. Believe me when I say that your sickest, most twisted thoughts are nothing compared to what I endured for nearly ten years. Details are not necessary, and even now, twelve years removed, nightmares still plague my sleep.

When I was little older than fifteen, I escaped that living hell with nothing more than the rags I had stolen to use as clothing. I spent some few months wandering from quadrant to quadrant, in a desperate attempt to stay one step ahead of the thugs looking for me. Eventually, I found my way to a small spaceport, where in return for a place to sleep (tucked away in a storage room) I was taught to work on ships to earn my keep. I picked up a number of languages in the year I spent there, even a basic understanding of Shyriiwook, in addition to finally learning to read and write.

Gradually, the conditions there worsened, as my 'benefactor' sought increasing favors in return for remaining in his good graces. Though I had no self worth at that time, I did have a burgeoning temper that swept through my senses trailing fire in its wake. I may have accidentally set him and half the hangar on fire one night, and stowed away aboard a transport the very next day. It was...weeks, I think, before the ship set down on Zhar and changed the course of my life forever.

I trained at the Jedi Temple under Master Bane Nathos until I was almost eighteen, when a trip to Cerea set the darkness that had long festered in my soul into motion. When you're a barely trained Jedi teenager with very little sense of self, a handsome man with a vicious Force Choke would bring you to the Dark Side too. Sith Knight Maize Wayne...now that right there was a man I will never forget. He trained me in the Dark Side...treated me as his own master had by leaving me alone in the Temple on Korriban and the caverns beneath for weeks at a time. I was Knighted on Corellia...and after years at Maize's side, we were Mastered together on the battlefield of Ruusan by the Horseman of Conquest.

But nothing ever lasts. The Regnum fell, the Horsemen scattered, and the darkness that lived in us all seemed to rise up and swallow me whole.

LIGHTSABERS & FORM

Trained in Niman both as a Jedi and then as a Sith, Kassandra eventually became a dedicated practitioner of Jar'Kai. A graceful dance of two black blades with halos the color of blood, their slightly curved hilts are burnished black with silver etching.

FORCE ABILITIES

Though adept at the more physical side of Force use and abilities, Kassandra is a master of the elements - a Master Shaper. Water, fire, earth, and air, they each answer her call. She most often uses arcs of crimson flames to bring enemies to an excruciating end, but equally delights in an intimate Force Choke. Illusion, precognition, and other more esoteric arts are not within her area of expertise, though she does possess a keen Force Sense with some empathic abilities.

SHIP

Kassandra has two ships - her original Roque Squadron X-wing, with which she fled Cerea upon being turned to dark side, and her beloved YT-2400, Crimson Strife.

KILLS

Really, there ought to be a section for maiming, creative torture, limbs removed...no? sigh Fine.

APPRENTICES

None at the moment.

Last edited:
@[member="Kalinai Soluza"] Hello, you gorgeous pineapple, you! ;)

@[member="Lady Silencia"] Darling, I'm a bit at odds...I'm having trouble finding links at you-know-where to prove my rank. I know I have the one where I was actually Mastered (good god, my writing in 2005 was atrocious >_<), but little else. Also...not sure how to list powers and skills. Is there a Master list somewhere that I can reference?

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
You sith are a strange batch of people with your hair colors and fancy swanky little drinking glasses.

@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"] - Indeed...can't forget the pretty, shiny jacket...clearly you're easily distractable...I shall have to remember this. *innocent smile*

@[member="Vael'roth Kon"] - As I hope to see you...*politely inclines her head*...a Fire Lord...this will be fascinating...

@[member="Steph Zenima"] - Steph, for when it absolutely, positively, must be delimbed! (Missed you, babe! :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom