Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you pick your playby?

The Lady In Black is originally the younger version of an existing char.

Anne Hathaway was a spot on for a younger avatar.

694429dc.gif

I was desperately looking for one in dA. And suddenly, a lovely picture popped out. It was dramatic, it was cool. So I started using it. Then I found out it's the author's OC portrayed on the picture and that she has made many pictures of her OC. So now I use the character as my playby.

And I love it.

Becuase Jim Raynor is the shiznit!

I found mine by google, and sort of modeled the character after the Raynor from the games. But of course without all that fluffly wuffy lovey dubby and more scoundrelish.

I didn't have one, for like two years but people bitched and moaned over on Sithlore. Sooo....I chose one that reflected how I saw Sal in my head. In fact my current avatar pic is the very image that sealed the deal. I was the head of the Corporate Sector Authority at the time, and it just worked. Haven't changed since.

Jacen Cavill said:
I took a few selfies. You know, figured I'd just do a mary-sue of myself. Had to nerf everything about me to make it work on this board and not break everything.
Now that we're out of Imagination Land.

Ever since I saw The Phantom Menace, Zabraks were my favorite species.

Wanted to make a Independent Swordsman. Looked for a face that would be nice when I realized I had been staring at it all along. I had been binge watching Sword Art Online, an anime series about a Virtual game created and on opening day when people tried to log out, they could not because everybody was stuck there by the creator. He forced them to travel up the 100 levels and defeat every boss, and when someone would kill the final boss, then he would let everyone go. However, during the course of the game, if you were killed In game, then you were killed in real life by way of the Virtual head unit emitting microwaves to literally cook your brain.

The main character of the story is Kirito a Beta Tester who becomes a very good swordsman throughout the game. SO I used him for my Playby even before my own character's story was done on the Character sheet. He fit and I have had a few people tell me that he was a good choice for a playby.

I created the character render for a previous character I RP'd for years while playing SWG. The Saevio I'm RPing here is a reboot of sorts. And as I didn't really want to wait any longer to get started, as a new render would probably take me about a week or so to something I'm satisfied with, I just decided to recycle the render for him.

Dumah was chosen a while back while I was on GaiaOnline to be this shadow person who went out to kill people. The playby is cool, so I thought it was a good fit ^-^ So concept and playby wise, Dumah hasn't changed a lot since I made him xP At least not yet anyway.

Vuk's playby was one I had always wanted to use for a while, but never could decide what kind of character to use. Eventually, I thought why not a Mandalorian? It stuck since =) Once I have the profile finished, he'll be up.

As for Sorin, he was originally Rayne from Neo Angelique Abyss, but only because I didn't think of using Kenshin until later. Once I realized that Kenshin was a much better choice for the story I ultimately wanted, the switch was obvious =)

There are other playbys for characters in Sorin's life I'll be using, but I just haven't gotten around to posting them yet. I had one thread explain some things about them, but it was closed, so I'll probably create another one to restart things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom