Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here, but not around..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all....

I have returned but I also must warn everybody that due to recent events on my being banned I will no longer be role playing with anybody outside of my factions, or the factions any of my characters are in. I would also like to state that due to my being banned that this site doesn't feel like it can be home any longer, and even though I will remain long as it is allowed I will no longer be as active or anywhere near as active any longer.

I will not go into my personal reasons other than telling you all that all my alts are no longer being placed in "open" threads unless they are faction based or warrented and that my activity will be severely diminished, to all my friends that I might or might not still have on this site I am sorry, but unless you are in any of the factions my characters are in I will not be answering any of your PMs nor will I be role playing with you at all.

I am just tired of all the annoying BS so I am not going to deal with it unless the factions I am in sends me to deal with it in role play, I would also like to state I will no longer be in the OOC forums, thanks for reading this... have a great day.

-Isis-

Thanks guys, and Lucien... You wont be given the time of day unless you decide to remove yourself from that waste of space faction.

anyway I am off for a while, have a nice day all.

Banishment is a bummer tef, especially when it happens when you're using an actual feature of the site, what happens next..I get banned for role playing?

But hey, I'm back so it doesn't really matter does it?

Indeed it is, but hey... you have Sargon and the rest to role play with so why would you wanna role play with me?

Oh and if it seems I am being rude, I must warn the site.... it's on purpose, the new and improved Isis is here, no longer the nice person I used to be, so everybody will need to get used to it.

tumblr_myy1wf8IVG1rcny7ko1_250.gif

Isis Fontana said:
Indeed it is, but hey... you have Sargon and the rest to role play with so why would you wanna role play with me?

Oh and if it seems I am being rude, I must warn the site.... it's on purpose, the new and improved Isis is here, no longer the nice person I used to be, so everybody will need to get used to it.
Okie dokie smokey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom