Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear Me Roar; Imperial Confederation Invasion of Bogden

[member="Venandi"] approved hunni

[member="Tanomas Graf"] could you add him please and thank you.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] also different account but to the thing. Yes that was the rule I was thinking of I couldn't remember it 100%. If Graf chooses you for ally, I will have fun reading your story.

Eeeeee I am so ready Manda take me now hehehehe.

Woo, thank you! I look forward to having a wonderful time writing with some storm trooper bucket heads. Clone trooper vs storm trooper, who will win? Time to find out!

If any CIC member out there wishes to fight 4 crazy ARC troopers(1 PC and 3 NPCs), then HMU! I'll be fighting groundside, so if there are any other ground pounders out there who wish to have a gander, I'd be glad to fight! Looking forward to whoever wishes to have a go at it with me. :)

Many regards, best wishes, and lots of fun for the invasion!
-Venandi

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Yasha Cadera"]

Given that I'm hanging around with my Mando family for personal reasons, I'll be there to try to prevent the slaughter.

As Bogden is surrounded by twenty something moons, much of the action I'll be writing will be in space. So, if anyone is interested - I'm more than happy to play host to boarding actions, starship duels, and large-scale void battles.

In addition, if there's any defense emplacements and stations situated at this "frontier" world - we could even set up counter-boarding actions and some real thematic space battles.

So, feel free to tag me here, or toss me a DM/PM on discord or here on the board itself.

Might as well make use of the Defensive Stronghold mandate they have and the defensive alliance in effect with the Sith Empire. Requesting UCM ally slot, not that it really needs to be requested unless for whatever reason you choose to bar me from this invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom