Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear Me Roar; Imperial Confederation Invasion of Bogden

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Hey I just saw that you posted to the Invasion and couldn't help but notice that you didn't react to my previous post, you seemed to have missed my post or something. Aside from that, you also seem to have forgotten to respond to the attacks by Vindicta and Khonsu. Did you leave it out by accident?

[member="Illyria Syresh"]

Can you do a quick TLDR of what shots went where from the last round for your side?

I got the impression that the last sith fleet to arrive had been intending to arrive outside of immediate engagement range, and could have sworn someone shot at their engines.

I had been ignoring the wider picture since it didn't directly involved me, but now I realize that I've no idea where all the different fleets are in relation to one another (other than the three Thrysian fleets being in a picket line).

[member="Vanessa Vantai"] Hey, cool cat. Just to let you know, I am already on the planet so trying to shoot me down won't really work considering I'm no longer int he dropship you mentioned in your post. Unless you're just trying to shoot the dropship down just to prevent escape, then I understand.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

The sith fleet, "Crimson Command," arrived behind Khonsu's fleet, Classis I, and Vindicta's fleet, Classis II. Behind them, is my fleet, Classis III.
Vanessa Vantai said:
Space/Ground
Allies: [member="Kay Arenais"] [member="Adara Raxis"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Skorvek"] [member="Mig Gred"]
Enemies: [member="Khonsu Amon"]

The order relayed from Vanessa to Crimson Command through the captain of the Ablution was swift, and a response occurred within moments. Hyperspace flashes would appear from behind the two Thyrsian fleet units. Out of the void of space would appear a familiar Sovereign Elite-class Battlecruiser, the Heresiarch - the flagship of Crimson Command, with the burn marks upon its hull from its many battles in SIth service against the Empire's enemies, some of which Khonsu himself would likely recollect.
I launched both warheads and missiles towards Crimson Command along with ion blasts in the direction of Khonsu's fleet with leading shots to intercept enemy fighters. Vindicta fired warheads and missiles towards Crimson Command as well, along with firing ion blasts at the fighters pursuing Khonsu's dropship among his many other accompanying dropships.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Illyria Syresh"]

The post has been edited. I've been trying to deal with this, help provide OOC advice to the Mandos in Tanaab, and do several other different things. As such I didn't put the fleet list with damage up. I didn't even actually get your tag, funny enough - which wouldn't be the first time. Would explain why I didn't notice it.

[member="Erik Morkshna"]

The fighters are strafing your dropship and your position in order to try to both kill you and prevent you from being able to leave.

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

I see that your flagship is maneuvering to catch me in a broadside on my approach. Are you wanting me to respond to incoming fire in the middle of my next post, or are you going to "wait until you see the whites of my eyes" (after my next post)?

GL3AM

f a b u l o u s
Roger Rog—

Oh. I’m a little late.

Requesting allyship anyways? Always enough time to die heroically!!

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Asking again for people to please tag me with the mention button or @ symbol. Using the mention code and/or copying and pasting only links my profile. It doesn't notify me that I've been tagged in a post.

[member="Kay Arenais"] Not sure how relevant this is since the invasion is basically over, but with threads this size and so many tags running rampant, the tag system tends to malfunction more than usual for it. I haven't been receiving a lot of tags as well, but that sadly tends to happen in invasion sized threads even when properly tagged.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I get told by people that they copy/paste it all, so that's why it doesn't work. Nothing to do with the system itself. I tend to follow threads with just a couple of people that never tag anyone :p

Following a thread with dozens of posts a day, where only one or two would have anything to do with my character would cause me to quite possibly lose track of any notifications in my other threads as my page would be filled.

I'll just get them to notify me in message in the future, like some have done already. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom