Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear Me Roar; Imperial Confederation Invasion of Bogden

[member="Lynda Dorn"]

Hey there, just saw your post to the invasion thread, care to tango with myself? Old ARCs vs the new ones, lol. It'd just be myself and my 3 NPC clones, alongside some defenders from the communications array, if there even is one. Dun dun duh! So, what do you say?

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Hey :D Quick question, what is the approximate size of the force dropping down on the planet? Do you have a specific objective in mind so [member="Cardinam"] and I can link up with your forces for a fun time?

[member="Fiore de Noir"] Not for me to say, i'm dropping in with a bunch of PC-B1's and a two combat partners. Question should be directed at [member="Tanomas Graf"] :)

My personal objective is to clear Mandalorian presence from the planet we're making the attempt to push them off of. The more bodies the better, etc :)

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] okay I'll tag him and ask. but what I meant by objective was where on the planet are you going down. We are looking for opponents and hoping to run into someone. So my question is for your location objective lol.

[member="Tanomas Graf"] - what is the approx. size of the Force being dropped planet side with Scherezade?

[member="Fiore de Noir"] Ohhhhhh, sorry, I misunderstood that.

I'm about to take it on with [member="Mig Gred"] and [member="Taeli Raaf"] though.

Who's "we"?

I'm planning on landing just outside the capital city and making my way inwards. Need to get to the information repositories. Was thinking with starting at the Jedi Academy.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] Oke doke, its all good. Also We is Me and [member="Cardinam"] - we're both mercenaries. There are others with you we can be entertained with xD.

Thanks for the answer.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

It's a sparsely populated planet due to the gravity effects from it's 20 moons. There are no capital cities or anything. Just little tiny out posts for scientific research at best. Maybe a bar. Most of it is just...barren land.

[member="Flash Australis"]

Not to rush you or anything, but will you be getting a post out any time soon within the next 24 hours? I only ask since it's been roughly three days since your last post in the invasion and a couple of people are waiting on you to continue moving some of the story around. If not simply let us know here if we can proceed without you to keep the story moving along, and if you need me to (ICly of course) handle taking over defense of Obroa-Skai, I am more than happy to alleviate you of that duty if you are finding yourself unable to post to the invasion.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Maybe he'll be leaving Bogden to go there? We are heading onto ships, so it's possible.

So easy to get confused when people are attacking two places at once...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom