Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hear Me Roar; Imperial Confederation Invasion of Bogden

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
UCM Staff: [member="Yasha Cadera"] , [member="Valdus Bral"] , [member="Cynthia Solus"] , [member="Skorvek"] ,[member="Aedan Miles"]
CIC Staff: [member="Tanomas Graf"] , [member="Kirchenhof"]

I've been assigned the Bogden invasion side of things in this invasion. Currently there are a good few on both the offense and defensive side that are without a partner and it is getting a bit difficult to tell who does and doesn't have a partner.

Please tag me @Valdus Bral with your character name and what you're doing (fleeting, ground, dogfighting, etc.), and your current location:
  • Bogden's surface
  • Bogden's orbital space
  • Bogden's atmosphere
  • Obora-Skai's surface
  • Obora-Skai's orbital space
  • Obora-Skai's atmosphere

This isn't a mandate, we're just trying to get as many people a conflict partner as possible and confirm locations as to appropriately respond to players. I have easy communication with the UCM and our allies, but not so much with the offense's side besides this OOC thread. The more of you that respond, the easier it is for me to try and provide us all with a coherent and fun story.

Edited: I changed format for easier reading and to include Obora-Skai.

[member="Lynda Dorn"]

Hi there, just got a quick question for you. Will you still be continuing in the invasion? Asking because I received no reply from you here as to whether or not you wished to tango on Kohlma and you have not posted since the first one. If not, that's fine, I'll RP something and head elsewhere. Thanks! :)

Valdus Bral

If there are any CIC forces that do not have someone to go against and are still participating in the thread, it would be amazing if you could say so to me in a DM or as a response in this thread. We currently have a lot of people on Bogden if any other CIC want to go there for a story.

Valdus Bral

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Heyo. Your post mentions that you're going after a jedi temple. That temple was destroyed in 19 BBY and never rebuilt, as far as I can tell. Unless you have a source for this lore in chaos I'd like if you edited that. However, I'm not the type to knock a cool idea down and provide no alternatives.

Introducing the Celebratus Archive! While the temple was destroyed by Palpatine's Empire in 19 BBY and never rebuilt. The Celebratus Archive was "only" raided by Thrawn - it was not destroyed. It houses a large collection of galatic knowledge: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Obroa-skai/Legends

In 16,782 BBY, the Celebratus Archive was founded on Obroa-skai with the goal of collecting the complete data records of over 300,000 species, providing a boon to scholars and ensuring the planet's reputation as a library world.[4] A Jedi training academy was also founded on the planet no later than 990 BBY, specializing in data collection and analysis.[7]

[member="Khonsu Amon"], are you planning to shoot at me this round?

I work 60-64 hours a week and have 7 hours of commuting on top of that, so my opportunities to sit down and crank out a post are limited. Heck, my opportunities to sit down and read posts are limited. So I can't always sit back and wait for a response. If the opportunity presents itself, I may have to be cranking out phone posts while at work this week.

I was just wondering if I should be assuming incoming fire when (honestly, more of an if than a when) I get around to writing my next post. (On the off chance you haven't had a chance to sit down and post yourself)

[member="Captain Larraq"] - My condolences on your hefty workload and lengthy commute, but it's usually common courtesy to sit back and wait for a response from your opposition during an Invasion. If you're wanting to eschew that because of your real life responsibilities, then perhaps it might be better if you sat this one out due to conflicting obligations. I can understand if you want to take part, truly, but I'm not a fan of people double posting me, or taking information that hasn't been posted yet and weaving it into their replies. Especially when I've been patient in waiting for not only my opposition, but allies as well to post before making a reply.

I don't have an answer for you until I've posted. I'm sorry if that's not what you were looking for, but that's the answer I'm going to give for the time being. Thank you for your patience.

[member="Venandi"],

Apologies. But I am in the middle of performing dangerous occupational activities and am not writing actively on the board which may or may not last for the entirety of the duration, I will notify in this thread if anything changes.

My city is replacing power poles tonight in my neighbourhood through tomorrow afternoon, and I will be without power until Thursday Night (PST)/Friday Morning. I've got my Adara post as first priority, hopefully I'll get it done before the power/internet loss.

This LOA Affects:

@Adara Raxis
[member="Kanta Tukka"]

Valdus Bral

[member="Arash Garshasp"]

Are those star wars canon standard nano missiles you're firing or are they chaos customs? If they're custom can you throw me a submission? If they're the standard ones from this link , then no need to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom