Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Dasmi Lindervale

D
Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

Edits have been made. Removed the paragraph in regards to the Disruptor's moving below the Victator. Added a section in regards to the rear cannons. If the projectile would not be able to escape the tractor beam, just let me know and I will remove that. All of them are being held however by the tractor beam.

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

I notice your recon droid has an optical camouflage system, paired with a reflec coating and stealth enhancing materials, meaning that it would not be visible while it approached correct? My short range radar would not be able to pick it up on a scan when it came closer? And for the sound dampeners I see equipped, how silent is it in regards to operations as I have an aural enhancer in my underlying armor skin suit.

Draconis Sederius Wolf Hey dude, loving what you've built in post 130. Just two questions for clarification please - the traps that you've mentioned, are they going off or are you just stating that they're around in the factories? Are bombs going off in your post in places other than the main entrances to the city?
Sorry it took so long to reply, irl is been hectic for the past two days and I kinda passed out after I posted.

To answer your question yes there is a series of explosive traps that the SLDF has put in place around the city, with two more waves of targets. The next targets being the factories/weapons caches that were essentially abandoned due to the evacuation. SLDF engineers used the evacuation to ensure that the placement of said traps are extremely hard to locate, and while someone snooping where they shouldn't can set them off I'd be more than happy to collaborate with you to assist on how the AoC can possibly attack them without setting them off. I will warn you however, locating them will be supremely difficult, even for force sensitives. Feel free to DM me if you want more specifics!

I'm not going at high speeds compared to a ship or incoming fire, especially after the apex of an arc to bring me to the top side of a ship to land on it. Furthermore, considering the multiple examples in the films and cartoons of people and ships moving through shields and on the surface of ships, I feel that the precedence validates this action.

The Confederates are nothing but conniving. Though he demanded for an audience for the leadership of the command center he had no doubt some low grade squad was being sent to deal with him.

Gabriel Volturi Gabriel Volturi

oof.
giphy.gif

Rann Thress Rann Thress

Lol...as an update I learned after the fact that Voph is taking some leave. For now the game plan is to leave the post as is and maybe I'll get some token response that will absolve you from not attacking. We'll give him a chance, if not next post will make it open season.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
I'm not going at high speeds compared to a ship or incoming fire, especially after the apex of an arc to bring me to the top side of a ship to land on it. Furthermore, considering the multiple examples in the films and cartoons of people and ships moving through shields and on the surface of ships, I feel that the precedence validates this action.

Well in such a case, and given that you've stated that you aren't claiming that your character's actions are taken assuming no one was in a position to react to it, then I hope you will not mind if in my post I indeed react to your character's actions with everyone present, gunship crew and commandos included. Domino Domino

To clarify, I was at a high speed during my first maneuver as indicated by the way I described my movement and I placed a thermal detonator in your formation to distract from my jump above the dropship. But yes, please react.

Something else just occurred to me, you've been calling them commandos but in your summary you called them 'elite shock trooper squads' in your summary. Do you have a codex sub that lists them and their equipment? It might cut down on the confusion on the AoC side of things when facing them.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Domino Domino , slip of the tongue, as you likely know rammikade translates from Mando'a to English as commando. Their NPC profile is linked in that post, right below where I replied to you in the portion where I replied to @Madalena and those with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom