Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

3fDKV2.png

June 19th - July 3rd

As promised...
"We were content after Ryloth to leave you be for a while, to go pester someone else," Alwine announced, and looked at the cameras, "The Confederacy has announced itself to be the enemy of innocents, the enemy of all the people of the galaxy. These are the people that would blow up a space station that has nothing but refugees on it. I call everyone who may be listening - it is time the Confederacy paid for its crimes. I invite you all, small nations and big nations, tiny budding empires and ones that wish together to take down one of the biggest existing fish - it is time for the Confederacy to pay for its endless crimes. Because yes, the events at HOPE prove it without a doubt. They are the very monsters many of you have already claimed they are. And so much more."

But the Agents of Chaos wait for no help. Ryloth and Siskeen had only been the beginning. The Confederacy's joy at the cold blooded murder of millions of refugees, coupled with their willingness to pay absurd sums for the destruction of a space construct that is home to millions more, has sealed off their fate. The Confederacy must be destroyed.

This time, it's personal.

And it will be fought on Rodia and Talay.

resT8f.png

resT8f.png

Last edited:
My name is Kiff Brayde. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Fondor, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness.

Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom