Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter unclear is definitely a good word as is confusing. So after rereading the post this happened after everything went dark. I mean at that point everything is a "shadow." Maybe I am missing something, any help here would be beneficial, because I am also assuming you're needing me to edit my post?

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
In complete darkness? or are you assuming the dome is transparent? My question is considering you made the jump after acknowledging the power was cut, where is the shadow coming from, as I am under the impression it is pitch black as your comment about the need for night vision goggles might also imply.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

I'm flying under Willam Forlon Willam Forlon 's fleet, who I believe has begun shooting at John Locke John Locke 's fleet. As such, the fighters that I'm engaging are actually under John Locke's purview and are a part of his fleet, not yours. I hope that clears things up! For the most part, I tried to keep the post semi-vague since I didn't know exactly what tactics would be employed, but if any more edits are needed please let me know.

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner The dome is transparent according to the images provided by the Wookie. But a lot of things are also blowing up all around the city with the fire being sent into the it. So while the light is out, it's not pitch black darkness - but also, Scherezade cast a Night Sight spell in the first moments the power went out.

Daegon Corvinus Daegon Corvinus As far as I'm aware it's not a canon ability, though I've seen it and been using it for a long time. I wouldn't exactly call it teleportation, though you can refer to that if it makes it easier. It's literally going into one shadow and coming out of another one that's close enough. Last time I used it was in the previous AoC-CIS invasion.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter they are Rodian's which were manipulated by the Vong. Also the Vong are not force dead as the distinction in the wookiee is that they are absent in the force and are susceptible to force attacks.

Quoted from the Wookiee: " Perhaps most notably, the Yuuzhan Vong were unable to be sensed through the Force. This confounded the Jedi who first encountered the Yuuzhan Vong. However, they were susceptible to some Force based attacks."

The wookiee on these creatures lacks that particular distinction.

Domino Domino Hey great post just one small thing, the entire SLDF isn't coming through the gates rn. Just the 1st Marine RCT. So the only change that would need to be made is hundreds if not a little over a thousand. Definitely not bringing the entirety of the SLDF into the dome rn. Thank you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom