Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Great Balls of Fire | AoC Invasion of CIS-held Rodia and Talay | OOC

Just a quick request for clarification, John Locke John Locke :

I wanted to know what the outcome of the attack my character directed against a gunship in my last post. I know you wrote that "the fighters would be effective against the gunships", but I was looking for the explicit outcome of that attack and I didn't want to take that piece as permission to call a hit. Also, if you feel like calling damage on the fighters that I go for would disrupt the prose of your post, feel free to put the outcome and/or any reactive actions within a spoiler and I'll respond to it from there.

Thank you in Advance!

Also, I don't think this will effect anyone besides myself and Willam Forlon Willam Forlon , but my partner ( Salem Norongachi Salem Norongachi ) fell ill recently and unfortunately may not be continuing with the thread. He was writing my character's wingmate, so I'm probably going to be phasing him out within the next sequence of posts.

The second gunship Bella Bella mentioned in her post. Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde

"The Vulture droids were a swarm, but by isolating them and staying close to her wingman, Bella could quickly thin them out. However, there were bigger, more dangerous targets entering the pocket of the battlespace that her element was assigned to defend that she needed to engage and destroy. Bella quickly designated the targets on her HUD, a pair of two fast gunships ( John Locke John Locke ) which would almost certainly prove to be more of a challenge than the Vulture droids from before."

Hope that clears it up matey.

Watching the long awaited back and forth between K Kaine Australis and Darth Miseria has me like

giphy.gif

Dimitri Lindzinsky

There is no shield-gate over Talay -- it was suggested in pre-planning for the invasion but no one ever carried it out. It was late for me when writing my second post so my brain was scrambled, but I now have edited the post so there are no inconsistencies. With that in mind, do you think you could edit your post to reflect Vis's ships firing on your own? Thanks!

(Great post by the way, really fun to read)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom