Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDGAME: Eclipse the Light OOC

Looks like I've been fortunate enough to be contracted twice to do the same thing. So, I suppose I'm swinging by Fondor to say hello, and possibly make myself a pretty penny in the process.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Danger Arceneau said:
Zahori Denko Don’t make me get my good corset on!
ttbsmii.gif

[member="Koda Fett"] and [member="Kilum Bralor"], you are both personally requested in our assault on Coruscant. Legion assets will be dispatched under both of your commands to order and direct at your own discretion as well as providing support. Additional rewards will be given in exchange for recovering artifacts or relics as well as proof of slain Jedi Masters. While the risks are high, I have no doubt that men of your stature will do well. I guarantee the compensation will be worth the efforts. Should you accept, further details on objectives will be sent to you directly under heavy encryption.

Kor Vexen said:
[member="Koda Fett"] and [member="Kilum Bralor"], you are both personally requested in our assault on Coruscant. Legion assets will be dispatched under both of your commands to order and direct at your own discretion as well as providing support. Additional rewards will be given in exchange for recovering artifacts or relics as well as proof of slain Jedi Masters. While the risks are high, I have no doubt that men of your stature will do well. I guarantee the compensation will be worth the efforts. Should you accept, further details on objectives will be sent to you directly under heavy encryption.
no u

To a new age, of gods and monsters!

I'll be wherever the CIS goes, with a mighty fleet at my back. May the enemies of the Confederacy tremble, whoever they will be. Here's to an awesome event filled with many epic battles and above all, may everyone have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom