Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDGAME: Eclipse the Light OOC

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Purification and resurrection sound grand in theory, but we both know what that usually entails. Expelling the Alliance is a welcome point for coordination, but not at the cost of burning Coruscant to the ground. I'm not interested in governing ashes.

Progflaw99

The Knights of Ren are undoubtedly planning to make an appearance at Lothal, feel free to tag Sieger in. Some things you can do from the shadows, but this seems like it needs a personal touch ;)

giphy.gif

The joys of living on Coruscant.

Helly will be playing the fun game of "Don't die to the Sith." I would advise any Sith/Jedi (or really anyone with a gun) to play the even more enjoyable game of "Don't kill celebrities by accident."

Please. I have money.

Just to clarify, Omega Pyre assets to include Fondor Shipyards are currently owned by Danger and Arceneau Trade Company. This means that it is a neutral entity, it made this shift last month. If anyone wants to interact with Fonder Shipyards it has an idea on what they would like to do, please PM me.

Danger is a business woman with known neutral relations with both First Order and The Sith Empire. I’ll be honest, she is not above making a business deal if it saves lives and is always willing to negotiate.

Hit me up for ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom