Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDGAME: Eclipse the Light OOC

Jaius Sovv

J
Both Coruscant and Lothal are now live! Along with a PvE thread across GA space coordinated by [member="Coren Starchaser"].

Fondor will be delayed until later in the day most likely on account of rain. (just kidding fleeting intros take time to write)

Allies section has also been updated to reflect that this campaign is OPEN. Allies on all sides as well as third parties are welcome to participate, but participating faction staffs reserve the right to expel writers at our discretion.

Edit: updated language to make Coren's thread concept clearer. :)

I know I mentioned my intentions to a few Alliance admins, but I'm going to be doing a flashpoint thread on my homeworld of Empress Teta for those interested. Expect revenge, politics, and murder - no grand battles or anything so grandiose, I think the planet and system have been through enough planet-scarring invasions for one century.

[member="Dax Fyre"] , [SIZE=11pt]I’m not sure what is happening on Alderaan but as a member of the royal family I will be on Alderaan. Well I will be starting from the Jedi Temple there. Do we have confirmation who is attacking Alderaan[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom