Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDGAME: Eclipse the Light OOC

Jaius Sovv

J
After a slight delay Fondor is now live meaning all three major Endgame engagements are currently ongoing! :) We also had a few more flashpoints posted this morning, threads on both Chandrila and Atrisia (watch out for volcano monsters). Word on the street is that a few more of these might be going up over the next day or so, with varying scope from more intimate settings to big battles.

Roth Tillian

R
I'll be putting a Flashpoint up in the next day or so. More espionage/Guns of Navarrone style, but with starfighters.

[member="Dax Fyre"] , Is the evacuation just to keep them out of harm’s way while fighting is happening? I will go make a post now of what Gar’ith was doing before any attacks. It would start out like his typical day anyways.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Garith Organa"]
I deeply apologize, but I'm actually gonna have to edit it so that Dax isn't actually the one heading to Alderaan, just his crew. Support is still on the way.

In regards to evac, yes, get them out of harms way, and if necessary relocate. Depends on how the thread goes I guess, I really didn't think that far ahead lol

[member="Dax Fyre"]

I will go and pull up some defensive information here shortly for Alderaan. It is part of GE currently but it is also a minor faction and was part of FWC before. [member="Draco Vereen"] normally handles the defensive stuff so it might take me a little while for the information I will be looking for. I do know there is a planetary shield and there is some sort of fleet.

We could just wing it until I get stats for us to play with.

My character is outside the jedi temple on couracant if anyone was interested in a duel he is currently having his two pet rancors tear it apart from the outside if anyone wanted to try to stop me before I post again

I won't be able to participate in the festivities, but here's something I did purely for entertainment value (make sure you watch until the Star Destroyer at the end).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FElRkxooF10&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom