Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission DIRE HOUR [NJO Rescue at The Empire Held Dorin]

Aschwin Vethres

A

q0I9Dgt.png

X5Yx2PB.png
He could see out of the viewing window nearest to their current location that the courtyard was being overwhelmed with enemies. Motioning towards his fellow Imperial Knight Jakkor Kess Jakkor Kess beside him. "We must secure the courtyard; Knight Kess." Aschwin said before moving in a moderate pace towards the entrance of the facility. A lone lightsaber came blowing past his direction as soon as his foot stepped out of the door in a form of a lightsaber throw which skimmed along the back wall and into the hands of a waiting jedi. His head nearly got taken off.

Moving his curved lightsaber into the makashi stance once again; he force flipped over to the jedi and began to engage. The clash of silver and blue could be seen along with the intense sparks. His moves were graceful and his curved blade moved like it was apart of him as the Jedi Knight entered into a Soresu Stance and began to counteract his blows with the more defensive form. However his defense was short lived as his curved blade moved past the man's defense with a single and small twist of his wrist. Slicing deep into the man's leg as his own armored one was brought up into his face.

The Jedi Knight fell backwards and dropped his lightsaber for just a brief moment allowing him to bring his curved blade down into his stomach in one swift motion. The
293rd Heavy Shock Infantry provided backup behind him as their Chain blasters tore through the courtyard. Commander Cross quickly approached him from behind. "Sir, the courtyard is to far gone at this stage." He said loading another ammunition pack into his chain blaster and firing away behind a secure position.

"I know but we must hold for the empire."

Aschwin said raising his lightsaber to block another strike from an enemy knight.

Jax Thio Jax Thio
Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin

FN-999

F

q0I9Dgt.png

Objective: Coordinate the Blacksite defenders
Allies: Empire | Stormies | Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih | Aridius 'TK-1575' Aridius 'TK-1575'
Enemies: GA | Open to NPC/PC engagement

As the squad entered the cell blocks, FN-999 took a left, jogging alone into a smaller hall.
At the end of the branch hall, a locked double door beckoned. The Baron inserted his identification pins and then the door swung open, revealing a sectional command room manned by various officers working in the dim glow of red lights overhead. Two stormtroopers standing guard inside raised their blasters at the colonel, only to lower their weapons immediately upon identifying their commander.

"I hope I'm not too late." introduced FN-999.

"I guarantee you, the worst of it hasn't even started yet." responded a nearby officer.

"I'll be working from here, closer to the action, unless the Jedi breach the cell blocks." continued the Baron. "If that happens, I'll lead a squad myself to secure this room and the prisoners in the block. Where's the comms decrypter?"

Another officer pointed to a large steel device to FN-999's left, and he promptly rushed over to interpret it...

He clenched his fists and turned around with a snap, "Are we blind?!?"

"DEPLOY THE GARRISON!!"​

...only to be berated by a Grand Moff.

[Grand Moff Saigo, the garrison was deployed ten minutes ago.] replied FN-999 via comms, trying his best to hide his exasperation. [I will await further orders.]

Next came several alarming combat reports.

One: A single Jedi ( Jax Thio Jax Thio ) had infiltrated the Blacksite alarmingly close to the cell blocks, wiping out the first squad he encountered.

"Are there any friendly units near the Jedi's location?" asked the Baron to the officers scattered throughout the room.

"Yes, there are." replied one officer. "Imperial Knight Aschwin Vethres is in action closeby."

"Inform him of the intruder but pull back a flametrooper squad just in case." ordered FN-999 in response.

"It will be done." concluded the officer before opening up his own comms array to relay his intel to the Knight.

Two: A power outage was spreading across a large strip of the exterior wall, seemingly from artificial forces. Furthermore, several Jedi had been sighted in the area, including one who had completely cleared the wall ( Yula Perl Yula Perl ).

If the power continued to be cut any further, the automatic turrets on the wall would fail, depriving the garrison of its significant advantage in heavy firepower. Therefore, stopping the wire-sapping Jedi would be a top priority.

[14th, this is Nines. One of the Jedi is decimating our electronics, send a squad to these coordinates ASAP.]

An opportunistic Perl would soon encounter five Imperial pyromaniacs, who proceeded to line up a single row and turn the air ahead of them into a rapidly moving wall of flame. Another five rushed behind the first group, preparing to reinforce their comrades should the Jedi slip through the flames.

Three: A group of Alliance infiltrators was targeting the main comms tower. Already, an Imperial defensive perimeter was forming, but the Alliance forces were rapidly gaining ground.

"I'm rendevouing on your position!"

Down the opposite end, Aridius saw Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih sprinting down the corridor to 999's position. Looking around, Crimson picked up one of the fallen Blasters- and followed.

Fortunately, a pair of competent and distinguished troopers were free to assist.

[Corporal Luith and TK-1575, scrap your rendezvous order.] demanded the Baron via his comms. [Instead, move to defend the main comms tower from its assailants. I'll send a squad of heavies to back you up.]

Surely enough, one of the slower-deploying heavy trooper squads rushed towards the pair, assigned to assist them and obey their commands.

After a few seconds, no new reports came in. The comms were still active and functional, but it seemed as if the battle had begun to stabilize.

Still, the worst was yet to come.

EbKw0TT.png

DGor2uK.png

ARIDIUS TK-1575 'CRIMSON'
HEAVY TROOPER

OBJECTIVE:
Defend the Blacksite
INTERACTION: Dominik Borra Dominik Borra Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el
VJJlVyp.png

"This was the home of the great god Pain, and for the first time, I looked through a
devilish chink into the depths of his realm. And fresh shells came down all the time.
"
― Ernst Jünger, Storm of Steel

couy4rb.png

<{ "FLASHBANG!" }> The Heavy Stormtrooper heard, a sudden flash sparking up in front of him. Audible through the microphone of his helmet, a grunt as the electronics of his helmet struggled to keep his eyes from being burned blind- which, caused him to become immobile. Quickly did the Stormtrooper try and seek cover, which was followed by two Blaster Bolts sent by none other than Dominik Borra Dominik Borra . Without his Heavy Blaster Cannon, Crimson was only confined to a regular Blaster-Rifle; where he quickly turned about to send bolts down range unto the group that tried to splice the doorway. They were buying themselves time, their objective had to be somewhere else. The Comms-Tower? Maybe the Power Generator to the Facility? Crimson tried to brainstorm, as others of his fellow Troopers continued to move forward.

─ ·✼· "FOLLOW THEM, STORMTROOPER." ·✼· ─
"So they can kill me?"
"SO /I/ CAN KILL YOU."

He gritted his teeth- the voice in his head wasn't to be trusted, maybe it was truly all in his head, maybe the voice was nothing but a mirage; a disgusting trick his brain is playing to make him atone for his sins. How could Crimson be sinful? He was just following orders, after all. Looking back at the fallen Jedi from earlier, Crimson quickly stashed their Lightsaber for safekeeping. First Jedi kill. Back to the present, the Stormtrooper would dig into the battle belt around his waist; withdrawing a Thermal Detonator..

<{ "FLASHBANG OUT!" }> Crimson made sure that his helmet was on full volume, practically broadcasting the move toward both the Jedi and the Elite-Soldiers that were splicing through the door. A cruel joke, something that Crimson learned to do during his early years. It wasn't a flashbang, it was a Thermal Detonator- those split seconds of decision, when one is shielding their eyes when they should be shielding themselves, is lethal compared to who they deal with. Just as the name 'Stormtrooper' persists, rather than stay behind cover, Crimson suddenly picked up from the barricade; picking up a broken off part of the wall to cover himself from incoming fire. Wielding a Heavy Cannon has its benefits, or maybe the Force, as he carried forth the makeshift shield- sending bolt after bolt toward Dominik Borra Dominik Borra , Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf , and Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el . Making sure he was far enough distance to be safe from the Thermal Detonator after it was an explosion.

In reality, Crimson wanted to push them through the doorway- so he can put them in a fatal funnel, away from their allies; and take them close quarter. All around the Stormtrooper, bolts and Lightsabers flashed like beacons of fireworks within the dusty corridor. This was no 'soft-knock' operation, this was a lightning raid- violent, but effective. The Jedi wanted their Prisoner, and they were willing to take some Imperials with them.

Defend the Comm's Tower- Orders understood- that's exactly where the group he was assaulting were going; he had to stop them because that is his Orders.

─ ·✼· "YOU'RE GOOD AT KILLING, 'CRIMSON'." ·✼· ─
"Only when I'm ordered too."
"JUST LIKE YOU KILLED ME."

VJJlVyp.png

-< BRIEF FLASHBACK >-

oQ2hPd4.png

TK-1575 stared blankly at the wounded girl, a Coven-Witch of Dathomir.
Their homeland invaded. Burned asunder by orbital bombardment, and
trampled by AT-AT walkers. Yet, this girl wasn't a warrior; she wasn't old
enough to. But TK-1575 had orders, and his orders were to kill them all.

He aimed his Blaster-Pistol up high and pulled the trigger. And again. And
again. And again. When she died, something within the Stormtrooper came
alive. The Force, something dormant within him- and, just as the Force lived
within him, so did the Witch that he pulled the trigger on so long ago.

Good soldiers follow orders, broken ones too.

VJJlVyp.png

Tl;dr for PCs
- Crimson is advancing on them, threw a thermal detonator and pretended it was a Flashbang to confuse them! Edgy backstory stuff otherwise. -

wN127CT.png

Be careful what you wish for.
q0I9Dgt.png

“I live my life my way. I try to do the right thing, but I know there are going to be people who aren't happy with what I do or say no matter what, so I'm not going to worry about it.” - BJ Penn

We’re going to disrupt their operations as much as we can. So we’re going to move and keep moving. They know what we’re here for, let’s make them think we might be looking for something else too.

It was when he realized just how many Jedi and allied individuals were here to complete this task but how few were actually committing to the rescue. Sure, his “go to” plan was and always is in this case to move “SO OVER THE TOP” obviously that it would force a situation. Ignore him because of his maneuvers and hope he does not make progress or focus on him and let those who were there to do the job get through successfully. The problem is that this many Jedi made that an issue.

There were several different types of squads of stormtroopers all over the place. These were not your average run of the mill stormtroopers who would still be pearly white after a day of paintball. These guys and girls looked like they could throw down. It made little to no difference to Vanagor who simply looked to his Padawan Jand Talo Jand Talo and said.

Be aware of your surroundings, we’re on their turf, they know the ins and outs so expect literally everything you can think of to happen.

Nagai wouldn't worry about the words, he would probably treat it as a text statement. If you anticipate everything to happen and it doesn't, that's fine, but if it happens, you won't be caught off guard. As a result, the massive Jedi Master charged at his foes with his usual plan, which he always falls back on when he has nothing to hold back against. His maneuvers were a fluid combination of physical assault, seamless lightsaber techniques and established athletic ability.

The Stormtroopers he assaulted were no slouches, but the techniques he was using were not seen in over eight hundred years(this was by choice to keep them off-guard) and worked to a tee. Those who did not fall back were cut down quickly and those who had the high ground soon realized that he did not summon Force Lightning in a manner that they might have seen. His came from the skies (Long story, look it up in the bio if you don’t know by now).

It was then that he could feel a surge of energy. It was the closest thing Caltin could get to sensing another presence through the Force now, but he could not determine who it might be. Either way, there was a problem. It was then that the massive Jedi Master had seen a squad of Stormtroopers that looked and carried themselves like no other. They were clearly ones who were going to prove to be a difficult engagement, even for a Jedi.

Eyes open Padawan. Business is about to pick up.

Another auto-turret had a bead on them, but was within a line-of sight of the big man ripped it out through the Force and threw it at an E-web that was being set up.

TAGS
Padawan |
Jand Talo
Engaging | Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel |

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Last edited:

DjqGXyQ.png

Tags: Nida Perl Nida Perl | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"I thought that the Empire had executed the Sith within her ranks."

Varos’ helmet hid the smile-turned-snarl at Nida’s words, which preserved the intimidating aura Imperial Inquisitors typically had to their advantage when interrogating subjects.

“We did, along with all of the Jedi too.” Surprisingly, his tone was deliberate and measured. He could feel her will push against his own, which was akin to a rodent writhing within the jaws of a vornskyr. He fed more power into his pin against the wall, the pressure meant to cause her to realize the situation she was in. Fighting against it would be pointless.

After a few moments, the Knight released his pin, allowing Nida’s body to fall to the ground. His hands clasped themselves behind his back in a show of confidence and control in the situation. That said, he couldn’t help but wonder. “I am here to ask you a few questions. We can do this the easy way, or...” His head slanted slightly to the side, while his voice softened to equal measure: “The other way.” Without so much as a gesture, he pulled a chair from the side over to the center of the room, with clear intent that she was meant to sit within it. “I’m sure we don’t need to return you to those restraints... yes?”

Without waiting for an answer, he began. “For starters... how did you get out of them anyway?”

DjqGXyQ.png

Daisy had never met Nida Perl, but she had just met her sisters. They were pink of skin, just like her, and Nida was also a Jedi, and a Healer. She had listened to the small brief that Nida’s sister, Yula, gave, picking up on the emotions that were present. Emotions that were present for the older Perl, and for some others on the shuttle as well.

This was not only personal for some of those who had come to assist, but of considerable importance to the Order. The Order couldn’t afford to lose one of its very few dedicated healers, not with war now on two fronts.

On the ground, once an entrance was poked into the exterior of the compound, she followed her Master in, eyeing the situation as he did. Blaster volleys flew, coloured blades responded - it made her think of the hilt on her belt, and the recent mission to Hurikane, where she had acquired the violet crystal housed within it. She listened while Aaran gave his short instruction.

"This will be a learning opportunity." He said softly to the much smaller pinkette beside him. "Be mindful, be aware of everything. Act when your instincts say so."

“Yes, Master,” she replied, simply - of course she would do as such, and she took off along with him, ready to act as and when necessary.

rIIDkbi.png

COMPNOR BLACKSITE 57 "BARBAROUS"
Processing Area
Allies: Imperials
Enemies: GA; Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Yula Perl Yula Perl

"What!? What are you doing!?"

...came an unfamiliar voice that caused Sarad to turn his head as an Imperial Officer approached and frantically addressed him...

"The Jedi have breached the Outer Wall, they're inside the perimeter! Get out there and fight them!"

...the answer that Sarad gave came in the form of a distant stare as though he were barely aware of the man addressing him. He said nothing, the expression on his face was almost blank and when the Imperial Officer realized that Sarad was barely registering what was being told to him he'd have shouted...

"What kind of Mercenary are you anyways?"

...the seemed to finally bring Sarad back to the present, his head would tip as he addressed the Officer...

"Mercenary? Who said I was that?"

" Saul Vandron Saul Vandron will hear of this!"

...was the Officers last threat before he rushed off to help coordinate a defense among Stormtroopers and Soldiers that weren't already otherwise engaged in combat or a response. As for Sarad, he would continue to sit until he called after the Officer in a barely audible voice....

"Tell him, after I've brought him another prize."

...then Sarad was on his feet, the decision apparently made for him. Outside the battle raged, inside the Blacksite had yet to taste combat. Turning from his seat Sarad strode away, down a corridor that was sealed tightly shut behind two thick 'Blast Doors' and guarded by a squad of Troopers which he would command to...

"Open it."

...before he strode outside, the heavy metallic doors sealing behind him as Sarad exited into the carnage of battle.

The moment he was outside Sarad saw an Auto Turrent ripped up out of its emplacement by a telekinetic force and hurled towards an E-Web several Stormtroopers were attempting to operate. As the Auto Turret came crashing down the Troopers scattered. In the same moment Sarad's senses had expanded, he could feel the multitude of presences within the force all around him. It was almost like he was a sponge, soaking them all in to the point that it could be difficult to differentiate one from another.

To one side of him blasterfire was erupting as Stormtroopers and automated defenses engaged the attacks. On another side Sarad heard orders being shouted. Inconsequential. He focused, he listened and then----it happened.

Opening his eyes he found 'her', out there in the battle on the haunches of her 'Master' as they moved, part of the group that was doubtless attempting to rescue their fellow. Footsteps carried him out in the open, an explosion and plume of flame rising up from behind barely registering in Sarad's mind. It was 'her', he was sure of it. Pink skinned with white hair, she was the one the Force beckoned him towards but she was not alone and being part of a group would not do.

At a distance, with eyes on her Sarad exercised a mote of his connection with the force that he usually kept more reserved. Drawing on the ambient energies that flowed around him, perhaps a result of so many with a connection to the force gathered in one place Sarad would raise his left hand and beckon to her from afar. The Telekinetic Force would manifest around Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo as a powerful Force Pull that sought to rip her up, off of her feet and pull her forcefully through the air until she was released somewhere near and thrown down.

Standing, his stance bladed with his right side at the fore Sarad would have addressed his quarry...

"I am Sars Sarad."

....it was the same every time, he did not expect her to know him but he knew her. Perhaps not by name but he knew her by the force, it had lead him to her like a sibilant thread of ether that connected the two of them. He hadn't drawn his lightsaber as of yet but brushing the Duster he wore backwards he revealed it over his hip.

<[DIRE HOUR]>
Dorin
Tags: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el , Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf , Aridius 'TK-1575' Aridius 'TK-1575'
Gear: (See Bio and first post)
Current Objective: Destroy Comms Tower

Insurrection
"A minute or two?!" Dominik asked over the sound of explosions, screams and blaster fire. "Can't you just cut the damn thing open then?" He kept shooting at the incoming Stormtroopers.

Jasper piped up, talking about new orders from Master Noble. At the same time he watched a Jedi woman leap up farther down the building and help another man up. That must be the slicer. But Dominik wasn't the only one to notice. Heavy Stormtroopers began fortifying the position, some firing up at the Jedi and her splicer, the other half focusing on Dominik's little group. While firing two shots for each trooper he thought vigorously, reviewing the facts as they stood.

Valery Noble Valery Noble and her Splicer could get there faster their way than the way he and Jasper were currently going. They needed cover, exposed as the void up there. This area needed to be secured, and more heavy troopers just kept coming out. Their splicer was taking a while to open up the door. And that same trooper who killed that Jedi was still in the fight, calling out a flashbang before throwing a grenade.

Dominik's cybernetic eye calculated it's trajectory and timing in under a second. The MagRifle was already able to be linked to his HUD, and thus his eye and his arm. A flashbang exploding over the whole field could blind them all, or at least create a bright flash to illuminate the place. Either way, it wouldn't disorient the two jedi deflected the majority of blaster bolts. If they went down, they'd get blown apart and Dominik surrounded.

So he shot the flashbang out of the air.

Except that stormtrooper had lied. The explosion that ensued was easily identifiable as a Thermal Detonator. Dominik's more sly, tricky spy side was proud of the trooper. He thought this guy had some real guts and might buy him a drink. And then the trooper had grabbed a makeshift shield and a blaster and charged them. Alright, maybe two drinks.

Dominik recalled all the facts he went over and made a decision. "Secure this are while the door gets unlocked! Take down these troopers!" He ordered before charging forward into Aridius 'TK-1575' Aridius 'TK-1575' . His MagRifle emptied into the shield. The physical projectiles would tear through it easier than blaster bolts, but it was a piece of hardened wall. Even his weapon wouldn't get through all of it, but it could break it apart. With his gun emptied and his armor taking the brunt of the blaster bolts that hit him, he charged to tackle the trooper. This one killed one Jedi already, he wasn't letting him near two more.

q0I9Dgt.png

Objective: Stop the Jedi Jailbreak
Allies: Aschwin Vethres
Enemies: Jax Thio Jax Thio Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin

X5Yx2PB.png

Jakkor to be quite honest looked forward not to be bored. He spent months on assignment wondering if he was punished for his past, now alarms blared and the smell of ionized air from the sabers filled his nostrils. All the familiar sensations of the Clone Wars had overloaded his system, and now he felt reinvigorated by the sudden burst of new found energy. His sabers gripped tightly to his hands he would hear the echo of his own battle cry from across the hall. His legs kept moving, his heart beat had quickened rapidly, and for once Jakkor felt like he was home again.

It was kill or be killed, and that fact showed itself when he narrowly avoided a saber throw. Watching beside him he could see one of the more experienced Knights, an old man had appeared beside him to guide him through the battle. The Tusken nodded as he ran and spoke with his rough basic. “Understood Knight Vethres. For the Empire.” He said, words he would have never said in a past life. The adrenaline would only increase as he kept running through the sounds of saber clashes and blaster fire. Whatever the Jedi were here for, Jakkor would not allow them all to get away if he proved himself he would get out of this hole one way or another.

When they stopped near the courtyard he watched as a Jedi tried to kill the Knight. Jakkor would watch in horror as a brother Jedi would dare attempt such violence. He was ready to intervene but the old man gained the upper hand. The duel ended as quickly as it began with Imperial night showing against a Knight of the Jedi order. “We cannot delay. I sense them in the path beyond the courtyard… We must hurry!” He said with urgency.

The Tusken would let out a loud war cry. Soon the half mad Tusken would leap with a saber in one hand, and the gaffi stick into the other. Charging against the enemy with a loud crunch his gaffi would impale one of the Alliance troopers while another stroke would take a head off. Looking back at the older man he shouted. “After them. We must stop them!” He said going into the dark soon giving chase against the Jedi that had infiltrated.

Will Smash Heads for Beer
q0I9Dgt.png

389da9b5e875b75aa69aeb64841979aa.jpg

Ami rushed towards the battle going as far as her legs could carry her. She was always known for her speed capable of outrunning people during basic training. It was that same speed that also gave Ami an edge over larger opponents when she did underground fights. "Frack...." Ami seeing a shower of blaster bolts being exchanged as well as the hum of Lightsabers.

"I'm here sir!" Ami shouted arriving with Aridius 'TK-1575' Aridius 'TK-1575' and with two other heavy troopers..... nice.

The commander immediately told Ami and the others to belay that order and defend the comms tower which was currently under attack by hostiles. "Understood!" Ami shouted. "Heading towards the tower now!"

Ami knew the comms tower very well she patrolled the building a bajillion times. She knew areas of the comm tower that even the Womp Rats that creep in the prison don't know. "Nice of you to join the party!" Ami shouted through the blaster fire witnessing Aridius throwing a thermal detonator. "Give us some suppressing fire boys!" The Heavy Troopers stepped beside Ami and began to lay down some heavy suppressive fire on the Jedi and the troopers. About 3 troopers were torn to ribbons from the onslaught. So much carnage..... Ami loved it! It got the blood flowing.

Raising her rifle, Ami and the heavy troopers unleashed a shower of blaster bolts towards the Jedi. She can't believe it Ami was fighting actual Jedi! Frack yes! A worthy opponent to test her mettle against! "Gonna target the troops!" Ami said taking out one of the Alliance soldiers filling his torso of blaster bolts. "Don't want these bastards in my way! I've been waking up this morning wanting to kill me a Jedi!"

As soon as she killed the soldier, Ami took out her Thermal Detonator and hurled it towards the Jedi. "From me with love!" Ami shouted throwing another explosive towards the Jedi before turning to Aridius.

"I got your back sir!" Ami said to Aridius. "Let's do this!"

FN-999, Dominik Borra Dominik Borra , Alex StormWolf Alex StormWolf , Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
One of the benefits of being blind to the physical world was that he had a fantastic perception of the immaterial.

It let him weave through the chaos unharmed, flowing around the conflict like water around a stone. He could simply see the path of least resistance laid out before him, allowing him to move unhindered through the battle, making a clear path for the Padawan behind him to follow.

He wasn't here to pick a fight, he wasn't here to take lives. He was here to reunite sisters and possibly make off with some state secrets. With the latter being of a much lower priority.

So when an ethereal grip reached out in an attempt to snatch his Padawan and pull her away from the safety of the group, he noticed. His own will lashing out like a knife and severing that connection before it could properly tug the youngest Zeltron present away.

Daisy would feel a slight tug, as if gravity has shifted in one direction for the briefest of moments, only to then return to normal.

Seems someone wasn't confident taking on the whole group and decided to go for the seemingly weakest of the lot. Not a terribly intelligent move on their part. As now they had his attention.

His pace stopped on a dime, pivoting around to interpose himself between the assailant and his Padawan, motioning for her to stop. They'd catch up with the others later.

"Your initial assessment Padawan?" He asked, gesturing to the distant figure in the trenchcoat that tried to abscond with her. Seemingly still treating this as a learning exercise. Wanting to make sure that she was taking an active part in understanding the battlefield around her.

Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

She'd been moving along at a decent clip, trailing her Master with hardly any discernible lag. Weaving as he weaved, flowing as he flowed... until she stumbled backward, only to lurch forward just a little as the invisible tether went slack.

She had felt the soles of her boots scrape, discerned a vague trajectory of the pull in the wake of initial surprise, where her eyes had ever so briefly widened. All in all, it was as if she had tripped, but in an inverse manner. Very strange.

Daisy whipped around, just as her Master got between her and whatever that... oh. She stayed affixed in place, for the moment, at Aaran's wordless insistence. Azure eyes settled on the unknown man, and unlike her assailant on Ilum, this one readily showed his face.

"Your initial assessment Padawan?"

She peered at the man, "Not Imperial," Her head cocked just a titch to one side. Imperial forces tended to give a pretty clear indication of what they were with their kit... and their actions, "And not one of ours."

Simply because he didn't appear to be here to help. She flicked a glance towards Aaran.

"I think he's here for his own interests, Master."

Be they credits or otherwise.

rIIDkbi.png

Last edited:

q0I9Dgt.png

DORIN - Sahar Sahar

div-goldiguess.png

Beyond the familiar voice of a callous and cruel Sahar, there was the thrum of their two blades that filled the air while the battle to secure one continued on in the near distance. He felt the cut carved into the flesh around his eye burn in the presence of the Imperial, able to form little more than a scowl in response to the dull ache and Sahar herself. Both wicked and cruel, there was no need for much else to be said for the Kandaran. The young Jedi came to see it first-hand on his incursion into the Imperial ranks, she best resembled a butcher on and off the battlefield.

"It was all a lie, Sahar." He replied with a faint and unintended smirk, free now to confess as much while the blue saber fell into both hands with the hilt to rest in line with his torso. "I fooled you then, and I'll beat you now."

In the robes of the Jedi, Rakaan moved much more freely than the armour of an Imperial Knight. His dash across the short gap between them was crossed in what seemed to be an instant, accompanied by the whizz-blur of the blue bladed lightsaber in his hands that struck out against the Imperial with swift strength and a constant advance.

Last edited:
COMPNOR BLACKSITE 57 "BARBAROUS"
Grounds
Allies: Imperials
Enemies: GA; Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

There was a moment where he'd felt success, seizing the 'Pink girl' with the force before that connection was broken by another who then interposed himself between the two of them at a distance. Of course, her Master or an ally. Whichever. There was, at least a small sense of success it that this still broke them from their group.

An easy stride carried Sarad forward, the Duster he wore drawn back to reveal the armor beneath. As he came closer to the two of them he'd have called out to Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo though there was no sense of urgency in his voice...

"Step aside. The Force has revealed the girl to me, you need not be a part of this."

...in truth, at this moment in time Sarad had no interest in the Jedi Master. He could come and go as he pleased. Later that might change, the same sense that picked Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo out might focus on him but it did not at the might. In a sense Tafo was an extra to this engagement that was unnecessary to Sarad.

Once he'd come within a range a quarter of what had originally separate them all he began to circle, moving to the side so that he could come around Tafo and see Daisy more clearly...

"You need a protector? What kind of Warrior are you?"

...it was in fact a quizzical remark, Sarad didn't differentiate between Padawan, Master or Knight only those who carried a lightsaber and those who did not. There were those with a connection to the Force and those who had no such connection.

As he stalked around, moving circular to open the way between himself and Daisy he would allow his focus to shift and slowly divide itself between both her and Tafo. His lightsaber went undrawn to this point though the force would shift around him and then he just moved towards her. Either her 'protector' would stop him or he would not...

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
jand_spacer.png

q0I9Dgt.png

DIRE HOUR
Equipment

jand_njo_spacer.png

Combat was easy. Or rather, comfortable.

When fighting, Jand felt in a natural state, it had been his experience since before he could remember. A weapon in hand, engaged in deadly strikes and dodges, weaving between opponents with an apathy toward them, it was a good state for a Nagai. Honed instinct was able to take over, Jand could trust his mind and body to do what needed doing, far more reliably than the Force anyway, but was able to support himself with that mysterious power if needed.

Today would be using Form V, both Shien and Djem So as required.

Jand wasn't particularly strong, yet he had increased in physicality somewhat under his new Jedi Master as one might expect, but that wasn't the point; it all came down to learning, to gaining experience, and it was Form V that the Padawan sought to become an expert in now. His use of Form IV, Ataru, had become - essentially - mastered under Vanagor's guidance, so it was time to develop another lightsaber martial form.

As a result, the stormtroopers didn't stand a chance.

Between Shien to effectively block their blaster-fire, and Jand's natural reflexes, the air before the Padawan was a deadly crisscross of red bolts. Most were deflected away, to impact against walls or the floor, while some were reflected to impact armor and deliver a kill. It mattered little, Jand focused on maintaining his use of Form V, while keeping up with the tall Jedi Master.

"Yes, Master Vanagor," Jand said with a nod, as he twisted his lightsaber - with the Kunda Lens active - in his hands in an arc, catching several bolts in quick succession. "I will remain alert."

The large Jedi Master used a fairly unique form of the Force, something that was lightning or electrical based, and was not applicable to Jand in any real way. So that was why the Padawan had preferred the focus on lightsaber lessons. It made no sense to try and learn what wasn't his to control, such as Master Vanagor's applications of power. And because of that, Jand's combat proficiency had increased several fold already, under the challenging mentorship.

Master Vanagor spoke a warning.

"Yes, I sense it, too."

Not far away, more soldiers approached. They didn't seem to be typical stormtroopers. Even as Jand stepped through the littered armored bodies of the Imperials that had died before him, he maintained his calm and composure. Whatever the new threat was, he would face it as a Nagai, and wouldn't leave the Jedi Master's side...

jand_spacer.png

Allies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | NJO + GA
Enemies: Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Jorus Fel Jorus Fel
Engaging: Stormtroopers​

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
"Step aside. The Force has revealed the girl to me, you need not be a part of this."

"What a coincidence, the Force told me to interfere."

Best to match crazy with crazy. From what his initial attempt at profiling told him, this whackjob wasn't one for intelligent discourse or sensible negotiation. If someone was going to throw up a nonsense excuse like that for assaulting someone half their age, then they had no right to complain when someone used the same brand of nonsense against them.

That wasn't how the Force worked. But Aaran imagined that trying to explain that would end in a similar manner to trying to argue with Laertia Io. A pointless waste of breath, but an excellent distraction or way to waste time.

But he wasn't here to waste time or distract this one. Whoever this guy was, his presence was ultimately inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. They were here to perform a rescue op and do some violent information theft. Not duel some random lunatic who just happened to show up. Mercenary or no.

He moved as Sars moved, ensuring that he was always between his Padawan and the Mercenary, not quite too happy with the sheer intensity they were looking at her with. Did they know she was still a minor? Goodness he hoped not, otherwise he might actually get a bit annoyed at this fellow for inappropriate behaviour and have to scold them accordingly.

"You need a protector? What kind of Warrior are you?"

Oh he was going for that old song and dance, go for the pride and all that. Because clearly a seventeen year old girl should wander a battlefield unsupervised and pick fights with someone twice her age. Thankfully Ichika had decent self-awareness and wouldn't fall for such an obvious jab at her pride. Such a blatant attempt to rile her up would likely not work all that well.

And as Sars advanced, Aaran moved to intercept, fully bodily blocking them from going any further. QUick as they were, he was just as fast. Skilled as they were with footwork, Aaran was just as good. Getting around him would be an ordeal. He couldn't do so without leaving an opening for either the Master to capitalise on, or for the student to exploit.

"Padawan." He said, his tone losing some of the chipper notes from before, taking a bit more of a sombre and serious edge. "Is there any benefit to engaging?" It seems he was still teaching this as a training exercise, the way he phrased it indicating that there were few wrong answers. Wanting to see what her judgement call would be in the field where she only had moments to decide.

And also making it clear that he had her back, she was not alone. Withdraw or engage, he would support her either way.

Ichika Masudo Ichika Masudo Sars Sarad Sars Sarad

Last edited:
Armor Handcannon Death Stick Powder Stun Gas Grenade Scramble Key Computer Spikes PSG-8487 View Masker Lightsaber Durasteel Ball Bearings
Yula Perl Yula Perl Nida Perl Nida Perl (FN-999 probably?)

Veino held himself still at the base of the wall, listening to the chaos on the opposite side of the compound wall. Explosions ripped through the air, accompanied by the hiss of blasterfire and the familiar acrid smell of burnt ozone.

It was familiar. Too familiar, in fact, like Kashyyyk and Dagobah all over again. This time though, there was no support and, relatively speaking, surprise was on his side.

The Force surged and roiled all around him. Anger. Fear. Greed. Violence.

He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, breathing deeply, before scattering his Force presence to the winds, just as he had once taught Sinn Shak Sinn Shak . The View Masker would take the brunt of the work, but he didn't want to be sensed.

After a moment, he spun back around and pushed himself against the wall, letting the surface of his armor adhere to the material before moving up the side.

Veino held himself still at the edge of the wall, just peeking over the edge. The courtyard had quieted, but there was still lots of action inside the communications tower, although a stormtrooper was holding out on the wall with one of the heavy guns.

The Jensaarai rolled over the top of the wall and crept along behind. The sound of the blasterfire was deafening, even through his helmet, but he crept up close behind the stormtrooper.

You are a Sith sleeper agent and this is your moment. The imperials murdered your masters from within and now is the time from your revenge.

The words were spoken with absolute certainty, propelled into the trooper's mind with the Force.

What would be the result of that, he did not wait to see but let himself slide over the edge of the wall to the courtyard below. Bodies and discarded weaponry lay scattered across the ground and he picked his way carefully through the debris.

The communications tower was already engaged and drawing most of the heavy attention, as far as he could tell.

Well, so be it.

That suited him well enough. He would make his way to the command center.

Veino pressed himself against the side of a doorway as another wave of heat radiated from inside the hallway. Flamethrowers. Inconvenient.

He slid in through a side corridor, keeping close to the wall. The first step was to identify the command center. He held himself still, head tilted beneath the helmet.

Up and in, he suspected, with the cells likely being below. Turbolifts were out. Stairs and old-school infiltration only.

Aldric Laurent

A
Aldric nodded, and set off through the same trail Valery was leaving to the comms tower. A few others were set for the same mission as well, which would at the very least make things a bit more manageable with a bit of coordination. He kept the Jedi covered while she hashed out details, and before much longer he heard,

"Alright, babe, time to go up,"

"What? W-woah-!" Aldric hardly had time to turn around and process what happened before he felt himself being lifted into the air by apparent nothingness. Not an experience he had undergone before, and as he was gently set onto the platform, he was still trying to decipher how he actually felt about it.

"That's one way to get the job done," Aldric scoffed, when a blaster bolt suddenly flew up past his head. Immediately he crouched down and took a few retaliatory shots, letting the height advantage make his job a bit easier, "How much more we got?" He asked, not looking away from the encroaching troopers as another toppled over.

MOSHED-2021-2-26-1-10-36.gif

COMPNOR BLACKSITE 57
"BARBAROUS"

FLY.

Iris Arani Iris Arani

Stormtroopers rushed by, rapidly sprinting to defensive positions. Machine guns, explosions, the racketing of rounds in small hallways. Iris was careful, was practiced, her head turning away to watch the Stormtroopers pass- only to meet the business end of Tulan's rifle, the same one he had carried since his time in the Rangers.

The suppressor lingered in her face, right between her eyes. Only for it to lower, and the visage of the Grim Reaper to fade away from behind Tulan. Tulan, in the force- was a blanket of death and despair, a heavy burden for any force user to be around. He resonated death in waves. To a Jedi or a Sith, they were practically standing ankle-deep in rage, anger and death.

But he saw the young Jedi, hiding away, and he just- couldn't.

He grabbed the Jedi, pulling her around a corner, watching another fireteam of stormtroopers hurriedly prepare to defend their positions. He looked down at the Jedi, letting his rifle hang from his chest.

He took out his knife, drawing a circle where they were on the nearby bulkhead. Two lefts, one right. Six-seven-nine-three. Code to a door.

He left her with that, taking off to meet the rest of the intruders- hands loosely gripping the rifle.

Last edited:

'I'm inside the prison, meet me at the courtyard' - Meet him in the courtyard?§ Aveline had just fought her way through that bloody mess-, oh well fine.
"Copy that. See you soon." she replied, managing to hold back what she wanted to say, which was I'm not your Padawan!

Her blue blade moved in defensive arcs, catching out incoming blaster bolts aimed at her or the few troopers that had followed her. A couple redirected back and took down the troopers, but mainly she was providing cover for her allies who gained the upper hand and managed to force the stormtroopers up ahead to fall back.

They continued the charge up ahead. They had their orders, their mission. Aveline had hers. With a deep breath she turned, heading in a light jog in the opposite direction as the rest. Aveline retraced her steps, moving back across the hallways. Every inch had been fought over, but they had made it. She pushed thoughts of doubt to the side, and told herself they would be fine without her.

Aveline never reached back to the courtyard, although she could see the opening at the end of her current path. The way, however, was blocked. "Uh Jax." she replied over the comms. "I got a beastie boy over here. He looks angry. Might be a touch delayed" she gave her lightsaber a light twirl, as she settled herself, steadied her breathing and allowed a wave of calm serenity wash over here. The Force is with me.

Before her stood a man - at least she thought it was a man - with saber in one hand, gaffi stick in the other. If she had paid more attention in some class or other, she probably would've been able to identify him as a Tusken. Fortunately for her, she was about to get a real life lesson...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom