Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Behind Enemy Lines [Paddy Pack, Sith]

She was goading him.

Much like a Sith, akin to exactly how she was raised on Zaathru. She was wanting him to make the first strike, wanting to see if he would give in to his anger. She'd hurled numerous insults towards him, wanting him to charge into a fight with her. It wasn't very Jedi of her. Lowering herself to insults and almost expecting a fight from him.

The young boy thumbed on his blade, purple plasma igniting from the weapon. He pointed the blade towards his adopted sister, shaking his head. There was a small part of him that wondered what Arcturus would think, knowing that Eloise and himself were crossing blades in the field, with genuine intentions of taking each others lives and ending each others existances.

Yet he stopped. Eloise wouldn't know it of course, but the voice in his head snapped him out of it. He let out a small smile when he realised that they were being watched, when he realised that Revna Revna was in the area and was willing to give him assistance should he require it. His anger had turned to a smile, and he cast his eyes around the area.

"Revna" he started, smirking. "Why don't you come out and introduce yourself to my sister. Maybe we can teach her the ways of the darkside together" he continued. "Maybe we can bring her back onto the path that Arcturus would have wanted for her. Failing that, we can kill her together" he finished, waiting for his associate to make herself known.

If they had to, they'd take her together.

Last edited:
Zach activated his lightsaber. Eloise stood ready to defend herself, but she was waiting for a blow that never came. Instead, Zach spoke to someone hiding in the trees, asking them to come to his aid.

Eloise scowled. This was getting pathetic. She had better things to do than sit here and wait and listen to his blabbering. There were injured people in need of her help.

So she deactivated her lightsaber and walked away.

e690d33e07084d6fc42dea0a46a66ed3c187584a_2000x2000.webp

Sazo learned something amazing, darting around the tree-tops in her one-ness with the Force, before shooting down like a cannon to strike the Sith again.

You can be still see the hit coming, but it won't matter if your body wasn't physically conditioned to avoid the blow.

Which is what happened; Sazo watched the Bogan seeing her coming, and with an uppercut, bury his fist in her gut, and halt her momentum instantly. Sazo greyed out , her vibroblade tumbling from nerveless fingers as she fell like a stringless marionette. Groaning, she attempted to speak as the Sith was hovering nearby.

'Project strength.'

She promptly emptied her stomach.

For a full minute.

She staggered to her feet, her determined face streaked with tears, a pool of bile nearby.

"...I am...", she panted, as she attempted to figure out a way out of this, to reconnect with the others. She reached out with the Force, attempting to sense them, but only feeling the hunger of a ravenous group of vornskr nearby, which wasn't helpf-

'...Wait.'

'I ca-'

And a plan was formed.

"...I know not your plans for us, Bogan, but I will not aid you. I will not concede to you. I am a Jedi. I am Vass of Haruun Kal. I am a steward of the Light. And today I will not fall to you."

'Come. Come here. Food', she projected at the nearby vornskrs as she launched herself at the Kiffar again, fists swinging.

Paddies & Friends: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | Falentra Falentra | Kaleleon Kaleleon | Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti
Sith: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Revna Revna | Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway | Commodore Helix Commodore Helix | Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar | Mellifluous Magenta | CI-6660 CI-6660
Older Jedi: [Please remember, can't be overtly involved]: Mya Windu Mya Windu | Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry
Renegade: Domina Prime Domina Prime
Opponent: Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar

Last edited:
The words that she used to introduce herself made little sense to the jedi padawan. There was no name given, instead she had declared herself as a weapon. The laugh that was crazed and condescending was shrill enough to deliver a shiver down her spine. Nouqai was surprised at how strong of a pressure she had summoned the water at her now adversary - it wasn't what she had intended, angering an opponent that was much stronger than herself was not the wisest decision. But there was no going back now.

The padawan turned, sprinting down stream, the water splashing violently with each step. Then she heard a loud crashing of trees, oddly enough at far distance, she saw a blur of a large round object rolling down hill into view, knocking down trees and bushes before tumbling into the creek with a loud splash. While it seemed like a boulder, Nouqai couldn't be sure, given how her vision was during the day.

Nouqai didn't get far, just as she was about to reach water levels that was deep enough to dive into, she felt sharp pressure on her left leg that she would immediately loose sensation and control of after. Her momentum now thrown out of balance as initia from the sprint sent her tripping over face first into the water. The part-nautolian struggled to get back up, her leg... she couldn't feel her leg!

Panic rose as the menacing woman marched towards her, clearly pissed. Announcing just how she was going to exact her revenge. Nouqai had thoughts that her hands were the only weapons in her arsenal, but she was wrong. The woman's eyes glowed blue, Nouqai barely had time to react, she drew the water from under her onto her arms as the ray struck, freezing the water in an instant. Frigid, but not entirely frozen like how one of her legs was.

Fear crept upon her with such intensity.

She couldn't defend herself now that her arms was encapsulated in heavy ice nor could she run far with her leg entirely numb. She heard the spark shortly before she saw the intense blaze of fire. Her arms rose, to protect herself. With heat so intense, the ice instantly melted and sizzled into steam, until it was gone, leave only her skin to its wrath. Nouqai screamed in pain as her forearms burned, the fire seared away at skin and into flesh.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry CI-6660 CI-6660

Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway // Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn (no need to reply just reacting to your exit post)

Revna watched as the scene between Zach and the Jedi woman became tense and primed for combat. The young Sith man seemed to recognize her voice in his mind, and he called out to her to come greet…

…his sister?

Bad blood between them indeed.

Revna needed no further encouragement, and just as she prepared herself to Force leap into the inevitable battle…a surprise turn of events occurred: the Jedi who was Zach’s sister deactivated her saber and simply just…walked away.

The small Sith woman launched herself from her place and landed with a gust of wind on the ground not far from Zach, catching herself with the grace and agility that she was known for, before rising to her feet to observe the retreating back of the Jedi.

She huffed, her eyes narrowed on the fleeing Jedi. She had half a mind to simply attack the woman, force her to fight. Revna was also a bit surprised that Zach was not pursuing her himself; he certainly was angry enough too.

But then of course…that was his sister. Even if there was bad blood between them, she didn’t imagine he wanted to kill his own family. She didn’t try to persuade him to chase after the girl; the other predators in the forest would probably pick her off anyway, and he wouldn’t have to dirty his hands with the blood of family.

Revna shook her head and looked at Zachariah. “There are others…I can sense them. Let us go find them and see what kind of mischief we can get ourselves into. But be aware…we are not the only predators out here that hunt these woods…

The small woman turned around and began her stalk once more, not waiting to see if the young man was following her or not.

A man can change his stars
Objective: Find and Aid crashed vessel, Survive AA Guns
Allies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | Falentra Falentra | Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Mya Windu Mya Windu | Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry |
Enemies: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Revna Revna | Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway | Commodore Helix Commodore Helix | Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Domina Prime Domina Prime |

Jammed signals, made a perimeter, hunted by Dark Siders, while civilians are present. Braze provided vital information as short as possible. It also explained why when reaching out I could not communicate with the downed ship, or anyone else looking for that frequency. It also meant that me trying to find their signal, lit me up like a beacon for the Anti-air guns to find me. Braze needed help now.

"Hold position as long as possible. I-"

The meld I was in, trying to communicate with Braze was cut off abruptly. It felt as though someone had grabbed me by the throat and yanked me backwards off my feet, and my head slamming into a wall with violent force. My eyes snapped open to R7 screaming loudly, as the right side of the Azure Sun engulfed in flames. The impact had yanked me from my connection with Braze. If it affected me this bad, I hoped it didn't affect him as bad considering I was reaching to him. I was the one extending out.

I didn't even ask, I yanked the control back from R7 and started to glide the crashing interceptor towards where I had felt Braze. Cursing the entire time as I was trying to survive the crash. The Interceptor's nose cutting through the trees, trying to not smack headfirst into the larger ones, and just skim by them. The wings were already folding in, and the nose was now breaking apart. Obscuring part of my vision. Throwing Controls to R7, I reached to the side. Setting up the systems to wipe themselves.

Then reaching beside me, I yanked on the ejector seat lever. The canopy blasting off with me rocketing up in my seat. R7 was also thrown up into the air. My left hand reaching out with the force, and pulled him closer to me. Yet as soon as I did that, a Flak gun that had been trying to fire on me, smacked into the droid.

I couldn't even yell with the wind being taken from my chest. Just being thrown off course from the blast The Force Bubble surrounding me to prevent the shrapnel from injuring me. Falling downwards to the forest floor. The parachute wouldn't open. I tried to redundant back up. That failed too. Feth. Falling faster and faster, All i could do was soften the blow by using the force as much as possible. The bubble bouncing and rolling. Slamming to a stop at the base of a tree.

"Not a happy landing."

Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Direct Engagement: Falentra Falentra

It was natural that the creature situated beneath her boot would elect to run towards the water, rather than continuing down the riverbank or attempting to head for the forest. For all intents and purposes, her appearance immediately hinted at an aquatic nature. Nevertheless, whatever manner of creature that she was, a wicked grin formed across 666’s features as the flames spewing out from her hands licked at the young girl’s flesh, drawing a chorus of screams out from her lips. However, the Aetharian knew that she could not linger in toying this particular Padawan for much longer. She had extracted more than enough suffering from her, to such an extent that she could no longer tolerate her existence.

Now, it was time to finish her.

And so, 666 took her boot off of the Padawan’s head, giving her a moment’s reprieve before she moved to kick away her lightsaber. Then, without warning, the Aetharian grabbed the creature by her neck and hoisted her up with her enhanced strength. In doing so, she took a moment to gaze into the struggling Padawan’s icy-hued eyes, which now seemed fraught with a mixture of terror and perhaps, confusion.

On cue, the sound of her vibroblade tearing free from its sheath cut through the air, at which point 666 angled the point of the humming, vibrating blade towards the Padawan’s chest, before murmuring a short prayer of sacrifice.

However, 666 did not finish her prayer, before an alert registered in her awareness.

Her eyes changed shape in an instant, going from a focused, narrow gaze to a wide, confused stare. In that regard, 666 swiftly processed the implications of the alert before loosening her grip around the Padawan’s throat, allowing her to drop down to the bank. It was a transponder signal, which could only mean one thing.

The creature before her was a child of Eternal Father.

“You…” 666 growled as she glared down at the pathetically writhing Padawan at her feet. Then, without warning her eyes lit up once more, discharging twinned beams of lancing CryoBan that were intended to freeze the girl in place. Once that was done, the Aetharian grabbed her quarry’s arm, before using her vibroblade to artfully carve a crest into the flesh of her wrist.

The agonising pain from the open wounds drew tears from her eyes. Another sharp yelp as the woman's fist closed around her neck and lifted her up as if she weighed nothing. Stuck by terror, the pleas that she uttered were incomprehensible. Yet she still struggled and fought against the vice grip, Nails scratching and legs kicking to no avail. While she didn't need her throat to breathe, the blood to her brain was still vital. Then with her other hand, the woman leveled her weapon, a blade directed at her solar plexus - it would not be a quick death.

15 years of life was a short time - yet much of her childhood that had long fled the reach of her memory. There was still many years ahead of the teen, all that would be cut short by the blade of a cipher of kaine. Would she be remembered? The padawan reached out to the force around her, and anyone nearby who was connected. Nouqai closed her eyes, a certain calm seeming to wash over her as she prepared for the brush of death and whatever waited her in the afterlife - or perhaps it was consciousness fading from the constricted blood flow to her head that manifested such a sense of calm.

Nothing.

Then she felt a small vibrating buzz at the back of her head, a beep sounded. Large eyes opened, only for her to be dropped down. Barely able to float in the shallow water as the world around her spun - the blood now rushing back to her head, causing her heartbeats thud violently in her ears. Helpless, dazed and confused. Why didn't she kill her?

Frigid cold surrounded her as the water around froze, holding her in place. Far too weak and disoriented to resist when her arm was pulled upwards. The teen let out a piercing shriek so shrill as pain shot down her arm from the wrist. The pain so excruciating that her cries echoed through the surrounding force, announcing her sheer agony and suffering. A crack within her own sanity - fear and desperation. How could someone be so cruel? Death would have been a mercy, but instead, the woman had decided to continue to toy with her prey.

Nouqai begged and pleaded, none that would be heeded.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry CI-6660 CI-6660

Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Direct Engagement: Falentra Falentra Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry

She had a new mission now. This creature—this child—could not be allowed to fester in the putrescent morass of corruption that was the Jedi Order. It was paramount that she bring her home, so that she might be cleansed and perhaps one day, returned to the fold. As such, 666 ignored the Padawan’s screams as she finished carving the crest into her arm, for pain was the scalpel of creation. All the while, she made sure to cut deep enough that the mark might potentially remain permanently scarred into her flesh after it was healed, while also avoiding any blood vessels in the process.

Finally, the prayer that she had been speaking fell silent, marking the conclusion of her work. 666 briefly paused to admire it, but she did not linger before quickly rising back up to her feet, her synthetic gaze assessing the child’s state as she did.

Then, she spoke.

“The Jedi have wasted you, child of darkness.” The Aetharian said. Where her tone was once grating and cruel, it was now soft and eerily pleasant. “They have abused your potential, strangled it, and reduced it to…” 666 stopped and glanced down at the pathetic, mewling form of the Padawan, holding back the urge to avert her eyes from the sight. Weakness was disgusting, and to see one of His children reduced to such a state was almost a heresy to behold.

It needed correction.

“But rest assured, you will be saved. It is not too late.” She resolved.

Raphael took a second to relax agaist the tree, taking in a breath, held it annd then exhaled, slowing his quickened heartbeat. Right now, he was already acting on borrowed time. He needed to slip past this net, somehow, get to a ship and get them out of here. There was some way... there always was... He took another breath. Calming further. He'd been lucky, in the sense that they seemed to consider him more of a pilot than a jedi and luckier still that no one had followed him. Underestimation, and a good mask, those were some of his greatest weapons, and his best tools.

That was when the scream hit him. At first it was a normal scream, one of pain, a female voice. Immediately he felt his stomach drop. Then it hit him through the Force. Pain... A lot of pain... One of the others was in danger... He wasn't as well trained in the Force, as they were. He hadn't had the years of connditionning and such that they'd had... No. He had street smarts and a gritty determination from years living on Nar Shaddaa.

As the cry echoed through the Force, he winced, and, at the same time basked. It was a horrible feeling too feel both the harm of one's compatriots and the joy from the feeling. He pushed the latter down. He needed to do what he could to help. He'd have to go around Dima and Ko's battle, though, and avoid the mann in the shadow. His eyes opened, as he saw a path. It would be a bit more rough. But he would get around them.

He couldn't let these padawans be subjected to what the sith would have in store. No. Not like what had happened, in the past...

GO

And suddenly he was gone, racing, in a bit of a circle, towards the screams.

Goodies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass Aris Noble Aris Noble Braze Braze Falentra Falentra Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal Kaleleon Kaleleon Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Mya Windu Mya Windu Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry

Baddies: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Revna Revna Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway Commodore Helix Commodore Helix Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

ACE OF SPADES: Domina Prime Domina Prime

Trayze Tesar

CURRENT MISSION - ENGAGING HOSTILE
Immediate Goals -
1: Apprehend Padawan
2: Reconvene with BLUFOR

BLUFOR
- Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr || Darth Strosius Darth Strosius || Revna Revna || Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway || Commodore Helix Commodore Helix

OPFOR - Sazo Vass Sazo Vass || Aris Noble Aris Noble || Braze Braze || Falentra Falentra || Kaleleon Kaleleon || Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn || Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal || Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade || Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

TARGETING ACTION(S) - [DUEL ENGAGED WITH Sazo Vass Sazo Vass ]

For a moment, Trayze Tear wanted to lower the weapon - between the tear-streaked face and the undignified emptying of one's stomach, she resembled more a sickened girl than the hated enemy of the Sith. Padawans, at the end of the day, were neophytes in training as opposed to grizzled veterans such as himself. The next moment is when Trayze decided to do something other than be a grizzled veteran, one hand holding a pistol trained on the young woman, and the other he would fetch out a handkerchief.

Contrary to Malum's ribbing, the rural folk of Besberra understood and practiced courtesy, even in duels. Winding the woman, and incapacitating her, killing her would not only be contrary to his own personal code, but the objective at large.

As she panted and tried to formulate what was going to do next, Trayze steadied his breath and softened his tone, banishing the cold, dark professionalism that he was "supposed" to be. "Here, you'll want ta' clean yersel-"

But he saw it, the twitch in the forehead, the subtle widening of eyes, and the call of the vornskyr. Bogan dammit, he had completely forgotten the fact that the native wildlife wouldn't always be deterred by the sound of combat, paradoxically enough. She declared herself, and played her hand - both literally and metaphorically.

While on paper, both Trayze and the padawan were comparable, in practical experience, the two were much different. Trayze was not only about twice her age, but he had endured far more even before he was inducted into the Sith Order, on behalf of the Public Peacekeeping Corps. As such, when the Dark Side was taught to him, he eschewed the mysticism, the pride, and the anger in favor of sheer martial prowess to accentuate his innate abilities. Psychometry gave way to senses that turned postcognition to real-time intuition, and the rugged martial arts taught at the Peacekeepers lent nicely to his stratagem of not having the Force billow out like a cloud, but remain tight around his limbs and core like a jetstream. Flinging the hankerchief up, he allowed the Padawan to strike at him as he blocked and dodged, dancing and weaving his body so his pistol would not accidentally discharge.

"A pleasure ta' make yer acquaintance, Miss Vass." the Kiffar mildly conversed, as was apparent tradition to have three parts conversation to one part clobbering among Force Users. "Ah am Trayze Tesar, Lieutenant Inspector. Now ya jus' upchucked yer guts, d'ya really-"

Movement in the trees, the vornskr were faster than he hoped to speak. But as the yowling canine leapt, sensing the padawan as the weaker of the pair, a slug-shot between the eyes meant that Trayze was faster still, though he grunted in disappointment as he had to reach for the handkerchief as it floated down, rather than it landing delicately as he had planned. "Do ya really want yerself an' yer pals ta' be on the menu?"

Lady-Dima-1.png

LIf It Feels Good, Taste Good, It Must Be Mine
ᖭ༏ᖫ
They Say Heroes Get Remembered, But You Know Legends Never Die

FRIENEMIES: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Darth Strosius[/USER] | Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway | Revna Revna | Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar | Commodore Helix Commodore Helix

ADVERSARIES: Braze Braze | Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Falentra Falentra | Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Kaleleon Kaleleon
The chaos unfolding all around the Kel Dor and the devilish Exotic Lifeform roared like a blazing fire being fed fuel and gasoline. The steadiness of their combined focus slowly drowned out the noise around them as the levitating droid upped the volume on its sound system and Dimas' many eyes dilated and honed in on the young padawan Ko Vuto Ko Vuto . Her stance wide as the two proceeded to dance with the padawan learning from his past experiences and quick on his feet to avoid taking a hooked talon to the face as those long, piston-like alien legs struck again and again, forcing him into a calculated retreat while dodging and weaving his way out of her path of attack, smoothly sliding out of the way and flicking that strange weapon that she had never seen before against the leg that had missed him.

To her surprise and great amusement, the staff that was apparently not a staff snapped apart and wrapped around the knee portion of Dimas leg, yanking with enough force to pull her off the balance of her one leg and stumble slightly, that tail ceasing its offense to coil towards the floor and prevent her from fully falling over.

That was until Ko wrapped back around and lifted his leg to perform a perfectly aligned dropkick straight to the side of her chest near the rib area since she was hunched over trying to use her tail to counter-balance from falling. The strike using just enough force to send Domina tumbling into the ground before smashing her back against the trunk of a dead tree, her massive body slightly cratering into its surface and sending a pile of branches colliding down towards her.

She grunted, that tail flopping against the floor and propelling her upward as she dove forward and rolled out of the way of the crashing debris from the tree she had slammed into caused the entire thing to come crumbling down.

In that moment, the Padawan had jumped away from her, acrobatically flinging himself into the air in a impressive display of gymnastics as Domina rolled into a recovering stance and wasted little time digging those talons into the earth like a pair of cleats and kicking up dirt with the inhuman burst of speed propelling her towards him as those twin lashes swished and brandished through the air, waving behind her and building energy within their muscles as Domina prepared to go back on the offensive.

This plan however was cut short, the Kel Dor certainly must had been training the might of his divine blessings because the moment Domina entered his space of influence the earth at their feet began to crumble and shatter as great, powerful vines erupted from the earth as if the roots of the forest bed had been summoned for aid. Completely consuming the area all around the crash site as the xenos five eyes all went wide in alarm.

"Oh what the fuck! c'mon! what the hell is THIS?!" She gasped, slamming the breaks on her advance and skidding across the dirt as she flicked two of her wrist upward and shot two threads of silk up into the air and attaching the line to the trunks of some steady trees before flinging herself upward and off the ground as the roots slithered and spilled out the earth attempting to latch onto whoever was unfortunate enough to be caught in it's grip while making the terrain that much harder to navigate. Using the tether to rappel down the side of the tree slightly before planting her feet into the bark, digging in and just watching the chaos unfold below. "Hey whats the big brain idea here? Is This One fighting you or FROLICKING with the fucking flowers?!" She barked towards Ko, that massive tail rattling in agitation as the Godlings use of mystics frustrated the Mandalorian Warrior Princess.

"Uh, Dima, right?" A voice quipped up from not to far beside her. Making Dimas head snap upward as she looked around only to notice the man who had originally had his hand on his pistol standing just below the tree she had latched herself onto during Kos…dramatic display of godborn power.

Dima huffed from beneath her mask.

"NO! Dima is called Dima by sweet precious ones who are nice and give This One sugary sweets and shower Dima in praise. BUT YOU…may refer to Dima as Domina Prime, your divine judge~" She quipped with confidence as those large alien ears fluttered at the thought of her name becoming just as known, feared and respected as the name of her great ancestral allfather Kad Ha'rangir, the destroyer in Mandalorian Religion during a time when Taung still dawned the armor and it meant something very different to call yourself a Mandalorian.

Still, Dimas eyes settled on Raphael as he continued to address the bizarre xeno.

"Not that it's any of my business, but if you're really wanting a fight... why are you wanting to fight us, padawans, lightborn, whatever, considering that our training isn't, ya know, complete, when, at the very least, you've got a fully trained sith or darkborn, whatever?" He argued. His words striking a cord and making Dimas eyes dilate slowly as her primitive brain began to churn its gears harder than usual. The padawan could literally almost FEEL the thoughts stirring in her skull as she glared towards the others in the area.

"Waaaaaaaaaaait a second~" Dima murmured, squinting her many eyes towards the Padawans who still remained within line of sight from the elevated position sticking to the side of a tree and leaning against one of its branches. Watching as Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr chased and harassed the poor little god-children such as Braze Braze , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti and Aris Noble Aris Noble . "...training…still. REALLY? A-are...are you sure?" She murmured, bringing one of her four claws to her chin as she considered what he said. It made sense now that she pondered it. Explained why there were so many fresh faced little rabbits with skin so soft it could be cotton candy. But they possessed the glowy swords and weilded their gods power so what kind of 'training' could they possibly require then it was simply the blessings of their god that made them strong?

Unless there was something about the force the poor xeno had never quite considered.

That it took skill, focus, and YEARS of practice to wield such power?

No that couldn't be right. A god was a god. Dima knew this in her bones.

The xeno drooled slightly from beneath her mask before snapping back to life as Ko lowered his plants and roots back to the earth.

"So like, wait. You guys are like, sweet little babygods? When do you become god gods?" She asked, her manner of phrasing likely not making it any easier to explain as Raphel suddenly ran off into the bushes. "W-wait no come back! Dima needs to know!" She reached out.

"Anyways, gotta get going!" He called, vanishing into the dark as Dima pouted, jumping off the tree she was in and landing on the ground with the intention to give chase when suddenly, just as she braced to jump into the bushes she felt a WHACK! Against the back of her head.

The strike sent Dima SLAMMING back into the trunk of the tree, eyes rattling in her skull from the shock as she pressed her back into the tree and suddenly ended up getting stuck once in the leg, causing her to stumble down to it. On one knee and dazed the Padawan unleashed a flurry of strikes with that strange staff, the Xeno using her four arms to smack each of the other strikes away with her armored forearms and snarling as she was pushed against the tree with no where to retreat and gain distance.

"Ahhg, so rude! Dima wasn't READY YET!" She barked, that massive twelve foot tail suddenly blasted deep INTO THE DIRT beneath her, carving through it like a hot knife through butter as at a single moment, Domina would use all FOUR of her arms to attempt and SNATCH the staff by all three of its separation points and wrangle it from the Kel Dors grip as the tail preformed its task.

If she was able to keep him still for a moment, the barbed blade at the end of her tail would SHOOT UP from the ground behind him, blasting upwards towards his neck as Dima would attempt to wrap the prehensile tail around his throat from the back and PULL him backwards into the ground with such devastating force it would hopefully allow Domina to take his staff from him while additionally stunning him by smashing him into the ground with the tail that had burrowed a hole through the earth and came out just a foot behind Ko to attack him with a surprise grapple.

This would allow Domina to recompose herself after that distraction from Raphel. And if Ko managed to get pulled to the ground Dima would attempt to then lift her leg high up and deliver a kick to her stomach with enough force to send his body crashing into the debris of the crashed spacecraft.

"PRIMETIME!" She would snarl her little quip, claiming her turn to take the offensive. Shaking her head of dizziness and preparing for her own offense if she managed to get him in the position she wanted.

She had things to think about though. The stranger who ran off into the bushes had mad an excellent point which explained why these fresh faced warriors in training were so...unwilling to let their divine power be unleashed. Many of them too afraid to even fathom the idea which told Dima that only Ko was truly worthy of his blessings from his god. In a way she was both proud and disappointed. Proud that her chosen opponent was someone from her past who clearly had learned from his previous encounter with the xeno.

Disappointed that he was apparently the only one with the backbone to fight impossible odds. Dima respected that, but it still was not enough to satisfy her itch. And if the Kel Dor failed to satisfy Dominas violent need for destruction and battle. Then there would need to be others to sharpen her claws upon, and if what Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade said was true, then Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , and Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar would very likely be the ones on the menu next.

COMBAT SUMMERY

Kos initial kick lands, sending her tumbling through dead tree as he performs his plant surge!
Using silk, Domina flings herself into the air to wait out his force powers.
Distracted by Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade , Dima questions who she should be fighting
While distracted, Ko strikes her head, body, and leg with staff. Several of his strikes landing
With back against the tree, attempts to use all four arms to block and prayy staff before snatching it
Holding the weapon in grip rightly and keeping Ko grounded, Domina tries to take his staff by wrangling it.

In this moment, Dominas 12 foot tail shoots into the ground and erupts from other side of Ko, attempting to grab him by neck & SLAM him down onto his back with incredible force.

If successful, when grounded will attempt kick Ko while he's getting up with enough force to send him smacking into the crashed ship.

Last edited:

e690d33e07084d6fc42dea0a46a66ed3c187584a_2000x2000.webp
Equipment: Shoto-Lightsaber, San-Nii Staff, Utility Belt
Allies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | Falentra Falentra | Kaleleon Kaleleon | Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn | Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti |
Opponents: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Revna Revna | Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway | Commodore Helix Commodore Helix | Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar | CI-6660 CI-6660
Main Opp: Domina Prime Domina Prime

Z9U36lL.png

In all honesty Ko couldn’t really tell what was really going down now. He also couldn’t tell if that was to his benefit or his detriment. Was he so off balance and overtaken with prideful tunnel vision that he failed to see the bigger picture? Or was he at peace with himself and his situation, cutting out worldly concerns and distractions to focus on the importance of the task at hand? Holding off a powerful foe for the sake of his allies. Ko was unaware if he was currently off balance, or in an instinctive flow state. In fact, Ko wasn’t even thinking about such things recently. Being fully immersed in the situation either way.

Part of his psyche had been brought back as Dima criticized him for attacking while she was unprepared. Perhaps she wasn’t as invested in their present conflict as he was. Maybe she was just a poor participant who didn’t keep her eye on the ball? Or felt as though she was so powerful and confident that a mere padawan was simply incapable of overcoming her odds? Regardless, the moment led into the Kel Dor and unique xeno warrior getting into a bit of a tug of war over his flexible weapon. Her mass and four arms were already proving difficult to fight against. But with the Force energy flowing into his own muscles managed a decent stalwart defense against her might.

However, through tremors both in the ground and through the Force Ko sensed what was coming. His augmented sense of sight observed her tail as it shot out from behind him. For a Force Adept such as himself, there was something rather awful and intimate about sensing defeat before it occurred after being put into dangerous positions that they could not escape from in time. Although he ‘saw’ it coming Dima’s tail wrapped around his neck without issue.

The sudden and violent tug had Ko make an audible “Gahk!” noise from behind his mask as he lost his grip on his weapon and was forcefully slammed into the ground below. Not good, not good! Being prone was a terrible disadvantage, especially against a heavy weight four armed fighter like herself. Memories of their prior encounter flooded his mind, remembering how she took hold of his body, choked him out, and broke his arm. It seemed like Ko had bad luck when it came to being knocked down by tough ladies. He refused to let himself stay down, and with a surge of Force Energy practically blasted himself up into an upright standing position in front of Dima. But…

Just as Ko reached the apex of his recovery Dima’s powerful leg slammed into his stomach with all the force of a supercharged swoop bike. The overwhelming force instantly turned his world into a blur as his body was kicked off its feet and violently slammed back into the hull of the crashed vessel. Off of pure instinct he created a few overlapping defenses through The Force. Conjuring an invisible bubble to somewhat cushion the impact as well as using soft to solid to harden his body to brace for impact.

The force of impact sounded like a wrecking ball slamming into a truck. From Ko’s blind perspective, it was almost like watching himself get ragdolled in third person. It was his back that made contact with the crashed hull. His body left a pretty sizable dent as well before it fell back down onto the ground. It had seemed like Braze’s master, Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el had saved his skin once again with the Matukai technique against Dima. His body had slumped down onto his knees. Finally able to collect himself to some degree and breath since she’d yanked on his throat moments earlier. Ko coughed violently, the lower part of his antiox mask had dislodged some and it hissed with the loss of helium and Dorin gas. His limbs and spine felt like jelly, his throat horribly sore, and his stomach felt as though it had been shot up into his ribcage. Not to mention his brain had been most certainly rattled. His demeanor seemed almost panicked as he strained himself to catch his breath once more. Bringing up a trembling clawed hand to fix his mask back into place, and allowing himself to not choke on the air surrounding him. Ko forced himself back up onto his feet. Unwilling to throw in the towel.

With a few precious breaths, Ko pushed against the ground and painfully got himself up onto his feet. Kel Dors like himself were noted for their rather lacking physical constitution and Ko was currently feeling it in full effect. He just wasn’t built for these kinds of slugfests. He wished that he could just manhandle Dima through The Force and finish this easily. But her body wouldn’t move no matter how hard he tried as he learned prior.

Then it hit him, he didn’t actually need to move HER. “Dima…” Ko spoke out finally. His raspy voice added to subtly conveying the hurt he was experiencing. “Just because I’m only a demigod, doesn’t mean you should underestimate us.” The Kel Dor didn’t really see himself as divine. He was simply trying to speak her language. Ko shifted his stance to a much more rooted posture. Even though his legs were rather wobbly still. Under the ground, through the Force he gripped a buried stone of great mass and up rooted it from the soil like a stubborn turnip. Applying some pressure to it the dust boulder began to crack and shatter into many many smaller pieces. Once it was sufficiently broken up, Ko opened his palm and quickly extended it towards Dima. In than instant the shattered boulder would burst into countless smaller stones. Blasting forwards from Ko in a cone towards Dima. Saturating everything between them in a grape-shot of hard sediment. Puncturing, ripping, and tearing everything in its range.

Ko was trying to achieve a greater area of effect instead of just flinging a single mighty boulder so that she couldn’t simply dodge to the side and waste his effort.
(TLDR Post Summary Ko got wrecked and retaliated by essentially shooting Dima with a stone shotgun)

Last edited:
He had stopped their retreat, however their landing was further than he wanted, it spoke enough to the fact that the Noble was capable, so why did he run? Why did he abandon his Kel Dor ally to certain death? To save his other seemingly less capable companions perhaps? Such was a valid enough excuse for the Lovalla, but Braze Braze ? Braze he knew very well was very capable.

That much he would prove in the second few seconds.

Gazing down upon himself, he suddenly realised that he was far more than simply concealed without realising it... or perhaps more likely due to the fragment in his mind's influence, her influence, he had too become cloaked, useful no doubt, but the fact that he had not consciously thought of doing that himself, yet it had happened...

...He did not quite know what that meant.

Yet in this moment with his Mistress silent, and his mind hyperfocused on the opposition in front of him, there was little time for him to wonder too keenly.

The Noble recovered well enough turning back to face him.

Though of course, he had no true idea where he was. Yet, he was clearly making the effort, eyes alert, ears flicking on, it seemed the Noble had learned that fleeing would not save him, and as Malum breathed in the sensation that... something... something he did not understand was going on between the padawans, his concentration was broken however before he could delve in further with his Consume Essence, as a pink lightsabre ignited, enlightening the clearing.

Though the wielder, already glowed more than enough to do that.

It was her voice most of all that caught him off-guard.

A padawan who did not know how to use a lightsabre? Indeed, he should have noticed it earlier... after all the lightsabre was not hers, it had been thrown to her by Braze.

It seemed he had found their weakest link.

And as a shark that smelled blood in the water he prepared to advance.

However, it seemed Braze would surprise him still, just like upon Lothal, as he felt... something, an essence, definitionally Braze, yet that was the strangest thing, for an essence of a Jedi.

It was far darker than one would expect.

The essence followed the dark invisible long limbs, Malum's eyes widening as realisation struck of what he was attempting to do. None had attempted it before, yet it was ingenious in its own right, the tentacles sprouted out of a core, but if the core suddenly vanished, but the arms remained. There was an altogether, simple way to find where the core had gone.

Between the weakest link, a dark padawan, and the scion of the Nobles, there were quite a few targets indeed.

Unfortunately, Braze's actions were making him need to advance the timetable rather quickly.

He welled the Force to his will, snapping it and breaking it over his form, commanding it his will, demanding it submit itself to him.

He summoned the beginnings of several Darkshears, if the padawans would not surrender peacefully, then he would simply non-fatally incapacitate them, it was far from what he would have preferred, alas, they had taken the decision out of his hands, and if it would take days, perhaps weeks of nursing them back to health to convince them to see the truth.

That was an investment he was willing to take.

Unfortunately, Braze found him first.

He felt his cloak, his stealth, and his Consume Essence, flicker in and out of existence, quickly losing the links to the Kel Dor, the Mirilian, the blaster-wielding Jedi and Domina Prime Domina Prime , as he felt his eyes roll back, as he grit down on his teeth, as the excruciating sound of what sounded suspiciously like a kazoo wracked his mind.

On his hand, his band roared alive, the Sarassian Iron binding him in focus to the real and now, and all the while, for the first time in his life he found himself thanking the fragment for all its constant painful assaults on his mind.

Compared to that, this... "music" was nothing.

Alas, his Darkshears had fizzled, and momentary or not, he had been revealed to his opponents.

There was no more time for considerations.

He raised his ring out in front of him, watching as Braze made a circle of fire around him and the girl, his lightsabres deployed and ready to defend them both.

It seemed he had decided his target for him.

With the sound of the kazoos still in his mind, eliciting a grunt enough, he found the Force itself... watery, difficult to scoop into his hands without leaking out, yet with the band and ring, with his amulet burning against his chest, as he breathed out.

A great burst of flames fired out of him, rapidly turning from a fiery orange glow, to a blinding great white, to finally a pale, agonisingly hot blue. Passing through the wall of flames which Braze had made, promising to turn its occupants into painful crisps.

Ones that would survive, which was all that mattered.

As the sound of Commodore Helix Commodore Helix 's voice came over the comms, as flashes of metal made themselves prevalent through the trees... good, reinforcements had finally arrived, "Alive." He simply said, as his ruby-like orbs turned to face the Noble, behind the replica mask of his great and famous ancestor.

Fully allowing his cloak to fall, while his cloak still flickered in and out, as the howl of the Vornskyrs grew more prominent.

"Any other time, I may have asked for you to send my regards to your parents... alas..." There was a twinge of true regret in the voice, as within a flash, he had drawn upon his Sith Sword, as a loud hiss alerted the clearing to the sound of red plasma igniting from its steel, appearing before the Noble with a speed second only to his former Mistress, second only to the Noble's mother, third perhaps to Quintessa Quintessa .

Swinging down, seeming to want to cut the child in two.

Yet such was a ruse, as the backdrop suddenly became engulfed with the sound of a starship crashing into the woods, the Beskar hilt of the blade aimed for the boy's skull.

Aiming to knock him out with one flourish.

Direct Enemies: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Braze Braze
Direct Allies: Commodore Helix Commodore Helix
Other Enemies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass Falentra Falentra Kaleleon Kaleleon Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Mya Windu Mya Windu Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
Other Allies:
Domina Prime Domina Prime CI-6660 CI-6660 Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

xiqfVVX.png

It was only for a moment, but he was there.

The flicker of the cloak was not unnoticed by Aris. His senses were far beyond the normal human. He couldn't feel the Force, but everything else? His natural senses? They had been heightened to a degree no humanoid had any reason to have. That included his strength, his speed. He could hear and feel the panic in Zaiya's voice behind him, but right now he had to trust Braze, trust the barrier the other pale haired boy had made to protect them both.

Aris was upon Malum in that instance. That flash of fire he sent. Aris did not stand around, did not wait for the Sith to speak, to idle about his own motions, to even try to strike at him. No hesitation. He seemed to just appear, both hands on his blade as he brought down his saber in an overhead strike just as Malum himself tried to incinerate his friends.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Braze Braze

Last edited:
BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

LE8GzNt.png

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze

Zaiya's heart pounded in her chest as a circle of flames surrounded her and Braze, the orange crimson flames mirroring in her eyes as her growing panic surged. She clutched the lightsaber hilt Braze told her to use, but she had no idea how to use it. But even as she held it aloft, she realized she had no idea how to wield it, the weight of the weapon unfamiliar in her grasp. She glanced at Braze, hoping for guidance, but his attention was focused on finding Darth Malum, the man who was permeated with a sickly, nauseating sensation that made the Lovalla's blanched skin recoil in horror.

One that suddenly made the Lovalla teen shudder and panic at a sudden keening cry that overwhelmed her senses, telling her to move.

Zaiya's body reacted on instinct, darting to the side with no rhyme or reason; the pink blade's glow illuminated her blanched features as she scrambled away. Suddenly, Darth Malum unleashed a burst of flames, a torrent of bright cobalt heat and fury that surged through the flame barrier toward Zaiya and Braze with unstoppable force. Panic surged through her veins, nictitating membranes sweeping over her eyes to protect them, and she screamed, scrambling to evade the inferno.

What matter of instinct - unknowing the Force - had managed to allow her to avoid the bulk of the flames, but the scorching residual heat of the fire was still too hot for Zaiya to handle. She felt their flare, and she gasped in pain, dropping the lightsaber to the floor as she held her arms protectively over her head and turned away, all the while feeling as if the exposed skin was being held close to a scorching furnace.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png
Gear
Mask | Knife | Gauntlets | Boots | Ring | Fang | Charms x3 | Training lightsaber | Resurgence | Corsage | Calypso | Sentry | Requiem | Echo | Amulate | G.O.O | Survival Kit

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze could feel the heat, but before he could issue any instructions to Zaiya, she scampered about in panic. He was briefly distracted by her terror as the fire surged forward. However, fire and wind were Braze's domains; stepping protectively in front of Zaiya, he absorbed the majority of the fiery onslaught. Zaiya,was unaccustomed to such fierce heat and without means to defend herself; Braze had to do something. Braze's edges singed as he absorbed the majority of the heat, while Sentry, the small saber, darted about, adding another layer of chaos to the battlefield.

The ambient noises failed to sufficiently distract. Braze needed something more drastic, something that could not be ignored. He also needed to ensure that no more fire could be produced. Familiar with the "pyramid of fire," which requires fuel, oxygen, and heat to sustain a flame, Braze took a deep, steadying breath. He began strategically manipulating the air around them, drawing and siphoning oxygen away from the area surrounding Malum. By targeting this essential element, he aimed to destabilize the fire's foundation around Malum's position.

"Suffocate," he whispered sharply.​

As Braze used the air to fuel their protective ring of fire, he created a dual sensation: inside the ring was surprisingly warm but bearable, while the exterior seared with an unbearable scorch. The sudden deprivation of oxygen would make it dramatically harder for most anyone in the center of the siphoning focus to breathe; breathing would become labored and shallow, movements sluggish. In such conditions, disorientation and a sense of panic could quickly set in as the body struggled to adapt to the sudden drop in available oxygen.

Braze knew all too well that the human body needs oxygen to function effectively, especially during physical exertion. Oxygen fuels the muscles by converting glucose into the energy required for sustained activity.

However, in conditions where oxygen is scarce, the human body relies on anaerobic respiration. This less efficient method quickly leads to muscle fatigue and lactic acid build-up, which can severely impair muscle performance and coordination.

When oxygen is abruptly reduced, such as in Braze's strategic air manipulation, normal human individuals would very likely feel their muscles weaken rapidly. Basic movements become difficult, and prolonged physical effort is nearly impossible.

This sudden lack of oxygen affects not only physical capabilities but also cognitive functions. As concentration falters and decision-making becomes impaired, confusion and panic ensue. In combat or high-stress situations, these debilitating effects can be strategically advantageous. Braze was counting on leveraging this to gain a tactical upper hand on the battlefield.

It was a rather dark and cruel sort of tactic to be employed by a padawan. Such methods starkly contrasted the usual teachings, reflecting a desperate or perhaps ruthlessly pragmatic approach to ending this conflict sooner than later.

Braze watched intently, his focus razor-sharp. Multitasking with complex mathematical precision and maintaining pinpoint accuracy were skills he had honed meticulously to an obsessive degree. Now, in this do-or-die moment, every calculation, every subtle manipulation of the air around them counted more than ever.

Last edited:
It, unfortunately, made far too much sense that the scion of the Nobles would be prodigiously fast. He had underestimated the rather large child, so focused on the field of flames that his own had barreled through, having turned to advance upon the Epicanthix, with his Sith Sword raised for a downward slice, with truly the attack to come from the hilt.

He could give little more than a hiss, as feeling the Force in front of him, and the heat of the the boy's lightsabre, he used his momentum against him, pushing to send himself back a few metres. As he considered his next move, all the while, his nostrils picked up the distinct scent of burnt hair.

The Noble's lightsabre had gotten far too close, far too close to drawing first blood.

A standoff but a second, illuminated by the screams of the Lovalla. No doubt, as regretful as it was, his flames had struck their mark.

Though of course, the fact that they were not accompanied by agony, nor the voice of Braze Braze , indicated something had gone wrong.

It was as he felt his breath grow heavy, as he felt... the wind itself move about him...

...That he knew something was very wrong.

Braze was proving himself to be the true threat then.

Unfortunate.

Malum held down on his breath with measured desperation, as he raised his fingers in front of him towards the Noble.

Snapping the Force to his will, as he pushed once again, wind, leaves, sticks, and stones picked up the torrent aiming to advance upon the Noble, and slam him against a tree. Hopefully, the force of it knocked the child out. Likely, simply, buying him more time, as he felt his breathing grow more and more difficult, raising his blade just in case the Noble stood his ground.

All the while another push was made.

Directly towards the flames.

A path to be opened even for a moment, as Malum swelled the Force about him again, only a moment, only to see exactly where the padawans were. As a triad of Darkshears formed, before without ceremony or warning they were loosed into the wall of flames, aiming at where his Consume Essence told him Braze stood.

All the while, once again his focus was back on the Noble, so he was both prodigiously fast and powerful.

But how long could he keep that up?

As Malum's mind split in two, in front of him forming... himself, as he felt his band burn against his skin, comforting him, allowing him to draw upon the Force readily to maintain the construct.

That was oh so familiar to him.

All apart from those maddened emblazed orange orbs.

That had finally been freed.

The hiss of red plasma kissing the air alerted all to the arrival of a new challenger, as without word, without sound, the doppelganger advanced upon its prey, swinging lightsabre again from above.

Yet now, with seemingly deadly intent.

Direct Enemies: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Braze Braze
Direct Allies: Commodore Helix Commodore Helix
Other Enemies: Sazo Vass Sazo Vass Falentra Falentra Kaleleon Kaleleon Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Mya Windu Mya Windu Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Sol Lupercal Sol Lupercal Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
Other Allies:
Domina Prime Domina Prime CI-6660 CI-6660 Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway

Last edited:

xiqfVVX.png

Aris flew, and hit the tree.

He was heavy to throw, heavier than he should've been for a boy his size, but he couldn't stop himself from being thrown. He hit the tree with a loud crack. But it was the tree that was cracked. He pushed himself up, unharmed for the moment. Focused. He tensed, ready to spring right back to Malum to keep the pressure on him, keep him from hurting his friends.

Then he heard the scream.

He couldn't sense their safety now. He couldn't see it through the flames. All he heard was Zaiya scream. He ran forward towards Malum. Rushed, almost in a panic. No, fury. His friends were being harmed, and all he had was a clear focus to cut Malum down to save them. It didn't matter, nothing else mattered. He brought his saber around, practically screaming as he did.

"Seszil, three!"

The silver blade came surging forward. As Aris struck, the blade followed suit on it's own, swinging in the shadow of his blade in practiced unison. A ghost blade, his own form of fighting alongside his blade. He'd rip apart the Doppleganger if he had to, to get to Malum. To stop him.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Braze Braze

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

LE8GzNt.png

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Aris Noble Aris Noble

By then, Zaiya had stumbled to the floor, thankfully not on the still-ignited pink lightsaber. Nonetheless, the scorching sensation waned, Braze Braze coming in front of her to try his best to deal with any of the flames.

He needed help!

Scrambling, Zaiya brought up her wrist and quickly tapped a selection. She forced herself to focus, trying to be as fast as possible, as the selection immediately sent a wide disc-like solid-state hologram shield up in front of the Half-Echani and her. A triad of dark spears came at them, their deadly intent flashing panic through the Lovalla.

"Braze, get down!" she screamed, her voice filled with terror. She clutched at his robe, desperately trying to pull him to safety by jerking him down hard. The bright light of the solidlight hologram flashed as it activated, but it was not enough. A few spears were deflected, but not all. In the chaos, Zaiya was momentarily exposed, the edge of a Dark sheer threatening to pierce her shoulder.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom