Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Atrisian Heavy Fighters

hwqWK2t.gif
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To update and improve the atrisian military
  • Image Credit: Rise of A Warrior
  • Role: To serve as a military unit of Atrisia/Personal guard
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Atrisia
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Atrisian Heavy Fighters
  • Affiliation: Atrisian Commonwealth
  • Classification: Heavy Infantry
  • Description: Created as the hammer that can be dropped on enemy forces. the heavy infantry uses advanced shielding and armor to be deployed from orbital positions behind enemy lines in special teams. With wardroids they can ride into battle, advanced heavy shielding chestplates and walker tanks. THey are not the standard army but something stronger and meant to smash into any force that opposes Atrisia.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Heavy Infantry: Designed and trained to use top of the line equipment under intense circumstances. Their armor, wardroids and extra shielding is built to let them take the brunt of attacks.
  • Highly Trained: With the newest changes and improvements to Atrisian education and military technique. THeir skills with guns, blades and vehicles or ships are top tier for the normal units with more getting specialized.
Weaknesses:
  • Numbers: Much smaller then the general army with numbers in the few hundreds compared to many. The heavy infantry is usually deployed from a single ship.
  • Focused: Highly focused on heavy armor and weapons with weight restrictions that slow them down.. they are not the fastest unit but they pack the biggest punch.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The remnants of the Atrisian Assault corps were after the events on the world that destroyed Jar'kai instrumental in restoring a semblance of order. The naval forces that remained and hadn't been taken out of system or destroyed. Were broken and mostly run down, with older ships. Still under the Emperor and Shoma Ike they were brought back from the brink and slowly given a purpose defending the system.

They aren't many, most of the ships are left over or recently brought in by Matsu or Junko to replace the ships that had been destroyed in attacks or taken away., Sasori having a vested interest in its owners families homeworld. THe Naval units themselves deploy under the command of The Dragon's Fang. THe flagship of Atrisia and largest ship in the navy with pickets and corvettes to supplement it.

The Jishi era has seen the heavy infantry developed and used as a means of protection with their war droids developed by mandalorian weapon experts and their equipment made to let them smash through most defenses that are put before them. The heavy infantry serves on Atrisia and in the space lanes with ships that are needed to repel attackers or pirates.

Last edited:
[member="Junko Ike"]

Hello there,

There are quite a few things that we'll need to clean up before I can stamp this off. I believe I understand your intent with this submission, but right now the language doesn't quite match it.

Junko Ike said:
Role: Standing Atrisian Navy
It's more appropriate to say something like space marine force, as you're creating a marine/infantry element to support the navy.

As far as availability and deployment goes, I feel like it's most appropriate to label these as being uncommon and minor, respectively. It's supposed to be a relatively small specialized force.

Junko Ike said:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
  • Strengths: A trained and organized military force to control ships within Atrisian system and able to deploy with The Dragon's Fang.
  • Weaknesses: Limited deployment numbers restricting them to Atrisian home system instead of colonies. They are enough for a defensive force not widespread invading.
These need to be reworked a bit. Some ideas for strength would be that this is a specialized unit that excels in the role of space marines (e.g. shipboard security, boarding, planetary raids). As a counter to this weakness, the unit is only lightly armed without even any support weapons or light explosives and is thus limited in carrying out any task aside from basic security functions aboard ships. Stuff like that.

[member="Junko Ike"]

The edits you made look good for the most part. There's just one more thing.

Junko Ike said:
Weaknesses: Limited deployment numbers and lighter equipment to prevent breaches to the hull. Making security harder
I need you to replace this weakness with something else. Maybe something that speaks more to limitations as a specialized branch with only light weapons.

[member="Junko Ike"]

Alright, looking over this again I noticed one small thing. I need you to link the event you're referencing about Jarkai being destroyed, which I'm assuming is the OG Dominion Rebellion on Atrisia.

Submission Name: Atrisian Assault Corps Infantry
Link to Submission: Atrisian Assault Corps Infantry
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Update to current standards and fix subs

Submission Name: Yokai Scouts
Link to Submission: Yokai Scouts

Submission Name: Atrisian Naval Corp
Link to Submission: Atrisian Naval Corp

Submission Name: Shōda and Shōwa
Link to Submission: Shōda and Shōwa

Moved to pre-codex per OP request.

Please remember to include a list of changes made when you tag a member of the codex staff to move the submission to live judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom