Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lotus Class Mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a sophisticated mine for Atrisia and military groups
  • Image Source: Rainbow Six Siege
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: My Subs
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Varies
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Light
  • Explosive Type: Varies
  • Delivery Method: Placed
  • Effective Range: Point Blank
  • Area Of Effect: Point Blank
  • Damage Output: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Variable Design: Built and designed to be effectively a storage device. The Lotus mine is just a container holding six grenades of a single type able to be swapped out manually for different situations.
STRENGTHS
  • Variable Payload: Designed to hold six grenades within it and a proximity sensor to deploy them.
WEAKNESSES
  • Simple Design: It is simple enough, six grenade slots and a sensor to release them into an area. It can't identify friend or foe which makes it dangerous to all parties involved once it is set. assuming lethal payload is used is lethal and not stunning or non lethal.
  • Mixing and matching: The design is made to house six of the same grenades instead of being able to mix and match. The timing for each one can be different and the area of effect is measured.
DESCRIPTION
A very different sort of mine that was designed for soldiers in the Atrisian army. It is smaller and more portable then most with the ability to be mounted on walls and possesses a distinct design. Six grenades in it as opposed to normal mines which will be ejected from it into the air at an arc to cover an area. They have worked on it to makie the ejection system timed for each grenade type but miixing and matching them doesn't provide enough coverage or function. The Atrisian Metsuka operatives use it to great effect in the field for mining areas to stop speeders or eve for entry nto rooms since it can be mounted on surfaces then breached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom