Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Apocalypse-Class Battlecruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smeagol is free

braxantdiv1.png

renouxbattlecruiser.png

oocinfo.gif

productinfo.gif

techspecs.gif

standardfeats.gif

advsystems.gif

strengths.gif

• Eraser: The Apocalypse brings exactly its namesake to any enemy fleet. It is designed to do nothing but destroy with its immense armament. Its great bulk and firepower would be the last thing many would see.
  • Bulwark: The battlecruiser has amazing defences to compensate for its great and slow bulk. Wounding or even killing this beast would be difficult with its shield system, hull and point defence firepower.
  • Nice compliment: The Apocalypse may not be a Carrier, but it sports a decent compliment of support craft that could aid it in a pinch. or loose some more Attack Corvettes onto an enemy fleet.

weaknesses.gif

• Tortoise: In order for the Apocalypse to be the eviscerator it is, the great Battlecruiser is slow and a sitting duck. It's designed to sit and shoot, so concentrated firepower and numbers of faster craft could overwhelm it.
  • Thirsty: The Apocalypse has devastating firepower, but a lot of it is very energy consuming. All energy weapons can't be fired at the same time and would need time to recharge. The strong reactor system is also quite volatile so should be taken care of properly and not overloaded or the ship could blow from the inside easily.
  • All alone naturally: With the intricate weapons and technology that went into creating this ship, there can only be one. If this ship falls, it's done. The expenses to put this ship forth is far too much to create another.

description.gif

The Apocalypse is the finest piece of firepower that Hester Shedo Hester Shedo and Jaemus Shipyards have produced yet in order to bring the Renoux House Fleet a flagship that could be feared.

The battlecruiser sports immense firepower capable of destroying its enemies. One would truly think that the apocalypse has arrived when this beast enters the battlefield. It's great defences and capable support compliment makes one confident that there is little out there that could hurt this monster. The true flagship of the Renoux House Fleet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Avelion Avelion

Looks pretty good, the only thing you might wanna fix is the naming of the heavy, medium and light cannons, as they have different numbers in their subs and it might help to keep people from being confused (Cause I know I was until I read the subs closer). Tag me when your done and I'll pass this through.

Smeagol is free
Ravenfire Ravenfire

Thanks for drawing my attention that. I can see how it can get confusing.

I fixed the actual naming. The links remain the same, but the actual model numbers for each have been given instead of just giving the Series now. Hope that clears it up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom